Three-Hole Wife Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeanne then moaned "That was you, wasn't it cum slut."

Stacy giggled and said, "Of course it was Jeanne. Now shut-up and let your work lover and my husband pound your needy cum slut pussy and ass."

Jeanne's pushed her ass back on Rob's fat cock, then looked at Rick and moaned, "Fuck me hard boys, fuck me hard."

Rob pulled almost out of her, and slammed back into Jeanne's rectum and bowels. It wasn't long till Rick and Rob got in sync with pounding my wife's pussy and ass, and it was quite erotic seeing my wife being double-teamed by her work lover and some dude who wasn't me. Jeanne was panting, moaning and screaming "Oh fuck, so good, so much pressure." Rob started smacking Jeanne's right ass cheek. Jeanne moaned out "Fuck my ass Rob, fuck my ass Rob, you feel amazing inside me stud." Rick grabbed her tits and pinched both nipples hard. He knows Jeanne's breasts and nipple are very sensitive, and I think this was payback for what she said to Rob.

I think Rick was a little jealous someone other than me was doing a DP with her. Now was time for Jeanne to play with my mind, after she just did it to Stacy. She looked at Rick and said, "I love how your fact cock feels stuffing my pussy, never stop baby."

Fucking Rick looked at her and said "I love how our tight married pussy feels on my cock my little cum slut, I'll send you home every work night filled with my cum." This actually just made my cock throb. I already assumed Rick and Jeanne had fucked many times since I finally figured it out. And I had planned on fucking Stacy every chance I got, and maybe others? An open marriage was now cemented in our future.

Jeanne kept up her mind-fuck games with Stacy and I. I loved it, because I knew she was jealous that I fucked Stacy. She screamed out "Your cock feels amazing Rob, don't' stop fucking my ass sexy."

Rob wanted some payback with Stacy and said "Jeanne your ass feels amazing, my fat cock fits it like a glove. I'm sure my fat prick will fit your tight pussy like a glove too."

Jeanne moaned and yelled "I can't wait to have your fat cock in all my holes Rob, now fuck my little tight ass hard."

Stacy pulled me down, stuck her tongue down my throat and brought my hand up to her left breast, and then started to stroke my cock. She pulled her hot mouth to my ear and said "I'm just fucking with your wife's head, like she is doing to me. We are going to fuck like rabbits when your little cum slut is away at work. I'll even come to your hotel when you are way from work." She looked at me in the eye and said "I'm now hour little cum slut lover, how does that all sound?"

I kissed her, looked her in the eye and said "That sounds amazing lover, I can't wait to have you for hours on end." Stacy smiled and said "Wonderful. I can't wait."

Stacy grinned and said, "I got a naughty idea." She then squatted down, and put her hand under her sexy little ass, and let my recently deposited cum fill the palm of her hand. I saw what she did and said "Oh my God, that so naughty."

Stacy looked at me and said, "Watch this." She walked over to the bed, and said "Hey Rob, bring this little cum slut up to your chest." Jeanne heard Stacy say this as Rob helped her sit up on her knees against his chest. She turned her head to Stacy, while Rob grabbed Jeanne's firm 38d knockers, squeezed and pinched her nipples. Stacy said, "Open your mouth cum slut." Jeanne smiled and opened her mouth. Stacy said, "Stick out your tongue." As Jeanne did, Stacy poured my cum down Jeanne's waiting tongue. Stacy then told Jeanne "Close and swallow." Jeanne swallowed my cum from Stacy's ass. Stacy then stuck her tongue in my wife's mouth and they sucked and kissed. When Stacy pulled away she said to Jeanne "That was your husband cum from my ass you little cum slut."

Not to be outdone, Jeanne said "It tasted familiar you little cum slut. When your husband is done filling my ass with his fat cock and it's spunk, you are gonna suck his spunk out of my ass, deal?"

Stacy grinned and licked Jeanne's face and said, "Will do."

Jeanne looked at Stacy and said "Do you mind, your husband and my work husband are gonna fuck me silly now."

Stacy smiled and said, "Give us a show dear."

Jeanne looked over her shoulder at Rob and said, "You heard the girl, let's give her a show."

Rob squeezed her tits hard, and said "Get ready sexy."

Jeanne lowered herself to Rick, sucked both of his nipples and said to him "Fuck me now." Rick and Rob went back to pounding Jeanne. My cock was aching seeing Jeanne is getting railed by Rob and Rick. This was the little cock slut Rick and I created. Now the sexual banter between Jeanne and Stacy was out of this world too.

Stacy said to her husband "You do love your little blonde cum sluts don't you baby?"

Rob growled and said, "Yes I do, and this one's ass really clamps down on a cock."

Not to be left out, Rick said, "Her tight little pussy clamps down on a cock like a vise."

The dirty talk worked on Jeanne, because she moaned "So good, so good... I love how these two fat cocks are stretching my holes."

Stacy said "Rob smack that ass, make that little cum sluts cheeks nice and rosy!" With that Rob raised his hand back and brought it down hard on my wife's right ass cheek, prompting a "Yes," each time Rob smacked her. Now it was Rick's turn to make his mark on my wife. Rick was able to get her right boob in his mouth, and latched on to her swollen nipple and mauled the other.

Jeanne moaned out "Oh fuck Rick, don't stop, I love it when you feast on my tits baby."

Stacy brought my hands from around her waste up to her magnificent 40D boobs, and I eagerly started to caress and play with her small but rock hard nipples. Stacy turned around and moaned in my mouth, and passionately kissed me. Stacy looked at me with lust and whispered "Promise me you will fill me with your glorious sperm when we rendezvous when this little cum slut is away."

I looked back and told her "That's all Ive been thinking about since I first saw you tonight."

She said "Let me get my phone and make sure I I have your cell number baby." She found her cell phone, and I gave her my number.

Jeanne's level of moans, and grunts picked up, and we could tell she was ready to orgasm. Just then she screamed out "Oh my fucking God I'm cumming, I'm cumming... fuck, fuck, fuck..." She twitched and cried out "Fill me with your hot cum boys." This prompted Rick and Rob to grunt and start pumping there cum inside my wife's pussy and ass. Rick and Rob just held their pricks inside my wife, and all of them just moaned as they caught their breath.

Stacy clapped her hands and yelled "Great job studs." Stacy walked over to the bed and said to the boys "it's my turn at this little blonde cum slut boys, go get us some drinks."

Rob's thick cock popped out of my wife's freshly fucked ass, and Stacy rolled Jeanne off of Rick and his cock. They both left the two naughty nurses in the bed. Stacy rolled Jeanne on her back, and straddle Jeanne, kissing Jeanne's belly and stopping at her left breast, and started flicking her tongue around her areola and nipple, causing Jeanne to moan and bring her hand down to run her hand through Stacy's black curls. Stacy then moved her hot mouth to Jeanne's right breast areola and nipple and flicked it too, and then sucked her nipple resulting in Jeanne moaning "Oh God that feels good." Jeanne said, "This little cum slut knows her way around a boob."

Stacy looked up with a smile and said "Yes I do cum slut." Stacy moved up and fed her marvelous 40D tits to Jeanne, and rubbed them over my Jeanne's face. I almost came. Jeanne stuck her tongue out and opened her mouth and started sucking on Stacy's little nipples, finally grabbing hold of Stacy's wrack. Stacy then pulled her breast out of Jeanne's hungry mouth, and looked in Jeanne's eyes and said, "You looked so hot fucking my husband dear."

Jeanne said "Thank you. You looked gorgeous getting fucked by my husband too." Stacy and Jeanne's lips and tongues met, and they made out. Stacy was grinding her pussy on Jeanne, with Jeanne lifting her pussy up into Stacy's.

Stacy broke the embrace, and gave Jeanne a devilish smile and said; "Now it's time to eat your sexy husband Tim's cum out of my ass cum slut."

Jeanne moaned and said "And you will suck your husband Rob's wonderful cum out of my ass cum slut." Stacy moved down to Jeanne's waste, and swung her leg over Jeanne's head, and lowered her pussy down on Jeanne's face, while she lowered her own hungry mouth onto Jeanne's pussy. The ladies went to work licking and sucking each other's pussy and ass. The soft moans were in stereo and the two naughty nurse cum sluts looked incredible in their 69 position.

Rob said, "I can't believe how into another woman my wife is."

I said "Tell me about it Rob, they both had their first female-on-female experience tonight and they look like naturals."

Rick said, "They both must have had strong bi-sexual desires."

I said "Fuck guys, I used to taunt her during sex if she ever fantasized about black cocks or another woman, and she always denied it."

Rob said, "Wives keep secrets, I think they are afraid to admit their dark desires.... Case and point brother."

I said to Rob "I ain't complaining, are you?"

Rob said, "Fuck no, watching this is the best thing I have ever witnessed in person."

I said "Fuck yea dude, fuck yea."

Rob said "Hey, if you don't mind, give me your number, I really wanna see these gals together again, do you think your wife would be up to it?"

I said, "I'm pretty sure Rob." I wasn't going to tell him his wife already had my number. He took several pictures of Stacy and Jeanne in the 69 position and texted them to me. Now I had his number and the pics. I told Rob "I'll get you copies of the video."

Rob said, "I forgot about the cameras, duh."

Now I almost felt guilty for Rick thinking he would be sharing Jeanne with another dude, but then I thought "Screw you dude, Rob brings Stacy to the table. I bring Jeanne to the table. What do you bring? Sure is hell isn't a girlfriend or a wife. Little does Jeanne know, but you are probably fucking hell knows who else, on top of my wife." I also had to admit I was happy that Jeanne now had to watch me fuck another woman. Something she had never done before. And we were not even close to being even. She was still in the open marriage lead.

Our wives were really moaning and thoroughly enjoying each other's smoking hot bodies. They were panting and moaning into each other's pussy and ass. Stacy moaned out "How does your husband's cum taste coming out of my ass dear?"

Jeanne moaned back "Awesome dear, how does your husbands cum taste coming out of my ass?"

Stacy moaned back "Wonderful dear, what a tasty ass and pussy you have."

Jeanne replied back "Thank you naughty girl, I love how your ass and pussy taste too, promise me we will do this again sometime soon."

Stacy lifted her head off my wife's pussy and grinned and moaned back "I promise, I promise, now eat my pussy and ass and make me cum on you dear."

The gals furiously returned to pleasuring each other. I think the race was on to see which one could make the other cum first. Stacy pushed a finger in Jeanne's tight ass, and sucked down hard on her clit. With that Jeanne moaned and yelled "You fucking slut I'm cumming, I'm cumming." Jeanne's head tilted back and her eyes rolled in her head, and she had one hell of an orgasm on Stacy's mouth. Needless to say Stacy slurped up her pussy, and all the mix of seamen from Rick and her husband that came out of Jeanne.

When Jeanne's orgasm had slowed, she licked her fingers and stuck her finger in Stacy's gorgeous ass, and sucked down on her clit. Stacy arched her back, howled in ecstasy "Oh fuck, oh fuck, that's it you little cum slut, I'm gonna explode on your hot mouth." Stacy's pussy gushed out a hot mix of her pussy juices, her husbands' and my cum over Jeanne's face. Jeanne tantalized Stacy with her lapping. The gals were panting hard. It took everything Stacy had to sit up, and slide back up and collapse next to Jeanne. They faced each other, looked into each other's eyes and kissed, daring their tongues to of each other's mouth, and then melted into each other's arms in post orgasmic bliss. Rob and I placed fresh glasses of Jack and coke over ice next to each nightstand of the bed. I snapped some close ups of the two ladies. It looked incredible. My hot wife with her glorious 38D tits, snuggled next to my soon to be mistress and her smoking hot 40D tits.

The night was young, and Rick said, "Kind of makes us feel like a third wheel huh fellas?"

Rob said, "Yes it does, but who can complain after that show?"

I said "Fuck yea Rob, it was well worth it."

Rob said, "Let's allow the gals to rest and we can enjoy the view, sip some Jack and talk about any ideas we have."

I said, "Boys the night is young..."

TO BE CONTINUED...