Three-Hole Wife Pt. 05

Story Info
Hot wife experiences first BBC & woman.
13.7k words
3.77
18.5k
24

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hot wife experiences first BBC & woman.

NOTE: All of my stories are FICTION. Some characters are based on real persons and places. Names have been changed to protect privacy.

***********************************

Rick and I quickly put on shorts just in case, and I looked out the peephole and my prayers were answered. The two young black men we saw in the room across from ours were there. I opened the doors and said "Hi guys."

They both had sheepish smiles and said, "We are pretty sure your sign invited us over to participate?" I said, "Oh yea, come on in but speak low, our sexy little lady is in the bathroom and this is a surprise." They walked in and shook hands with Rick and I. They were both in shorts and muscle shirts. They were very fit and in shape. They both had muscular arms, chest sand legs, just the type of body build I knew Jeanne would find attractive.

Thomas was the taller young man about my height of 6'4", with big hands and feet. His skin tone was pretty dark. I thought, "Holy fuck, I'll bet this guy has a monster cock?" The shorter one was Marcus, and he was at least 6' even, but also was built well with big hands and feet. His skin was much lighter, and he was just as muscular as his brother Thomas. I didn't want to shock Jeanne too much when she came out of the bathroom, so I figured I would sneak in and have her blindfolded when she came out. I reminded them if she objected at any time when I tried this surprise, it was over. They agreed and said no problem. I said to Rick "Do you believe this fucking shit is happening right now?"

Rick grinned, "No I don't, but you invited them over. Just go with it. Hey, she admitted to the fantasy of big black cock, right?"

I snuck in the bathroom with Jeanne's drink in hand, along with the blindfold and princes plug. I wanted to make sure her asshole remained open for cock. Jeanne was just washing her pussy and ass with a washcloth after peeing. She stood and smiled and I gave her the Jack and coke. I made it extra strong, and she was thirsty, and drank it rather fast as we talked. She said "Good idea dear, place the plug in my ass please."

Jeanne bent over in front of the vanity mirror, and I placed the plug in her rectum. She stood back up and looked at me in the mirror, and smiled. I kissed her neck, and looked in the mirror and asked, "Are you ready for another surprise and more fun?"

Jeanne said, "Of course, that is what this weekend away is for, hot kinky fun." She turned and kissed me.

I told Jeanne, "Rick and I have another surprise and game to play with you." I told her to "Give me a minute, and I'll go out and look and see if Rick was ready." When I opened the door Rick had music playing on a Bluetooth speaker he brought. The kind of music you would hear in a strip club was playing. I figured that was a smart move so that Jeanne didn't hear anyone. I started to wonder why until I saw the white couple from the other window standing inside the door.

I actually said out loud "Holy shit." They all laughed. The new male said, "I'm Rob, and this is my wife Stacy from the window." I moved over to them and shook their hands. Stacy was stunning; I had a hard time keeping my eyes off her massive tits. Jesus she was a gorgeous black haired beauty with loose curls. She must have been about two inches taller than Jeanne, so about 5'8" tall. Her tits appeared to be bigger than Jeanne's 38Ds. She had a black t-shirt on and black silk shorts and wedges. Rob was about 6'2" tall, brown short hair, average build, some muscle had a t-shirt and shorts on too.

I asked "Have you come to watch or play?

Stacy said, "Well Rob and I are swingers. We actually have an open marriage, and figured we would come over and see how things turned out?"

I said, "That's great. My wife and I are new to swinging, and having an open marriage. She is the blonde from the window. She is freshening up in the bathroom. She doesn't know that I put the sign in the window and you are all out here. Just keep quiet and we are going to see how she does with the other two boys and, well I guess you two."

Stacy grinned and said "I've always had a fantasy about being with another woman, and could not resist the chance to come over when I saw how sexy your wife looked in the window."

Rob chucked and said "This must be heaven, because I've always wanted to see my wife with another woman."

I chuckled back and said "Rob, so do I. Maybe we can all have our fantasies full filled tonight?"

I then told the group "Find a seat, and grab a drink if you like. I'm going to bring out my wife Jeanne. She is blindfolded." I entered the bathroom and asked Jeanne "Are you ready for another surprise baby?"

Jeanne said "Oh yea. The anticipation was making me wet and horny again. I want more cock."

I said "No problem sex kitten. Time to put the blindfold on baby." After the blindfold was on, I said, "Let's go," and led her out into the room. Thomas and Marcus were seated on the bed, still clothed. Stacy and Rob were on the couch still clothed. Rick was standing at the bathroom door entrance to the bedroom, to make sure she didn't sneak out prematurely.

Jesus Christ Stacy's tits were amazing. I led Jeanne over between the bed on the side Thomas and Marcus were seated, and the couch with Stacy and Rob. I told Jeanne to give us a sexy dance and show, while leaving on the blindfold. The song "Closer," by NIN came on, and I thought how appropriate. Jeanne started to sway her hips and run her hands down her chest, belly and hips. She would cup her breasts and then fondle them and pinch her nipples.

I looked over at Thomas and Marcus and their eyes were glued to Jeanne and her ample tits. They both had bulges in their shorts. I could not wait to see their skin tone against her creamy white skin, if we got lucky.... I looked over at Stacy and her reaction was impressive. She was rubbing her left tit with her left hand, and had her right hand on her husband's cock, and was rubbing it through his shorts. Her nipples were poking through her shirt. Both their eyes were glued to Jeanne.

I walked up to Jeanne and told her our next game was name "Who is licking your nipples, your husband Tim or work husband Rick?" I told her I would handcuff her hands behind her back so she couldn't cheat by touching heads or bodies. Rick and I stood on either side of her, and nodded for Thomas to come over and sample her. Thomas wasted no time. He bent over and licked and sucked her right breast, while squeezing her left.

Jeanne reacted with pleasure to the mouth on her nipples, and then said, "Hmmm, that is nice. "

I nodded for Stacy to come over. Her eyes got big, and her husband pushed her up. She snuck over and cupped both of Jeanne's tits in her hands. She then lightly kissed both Jeanne's breast, and licked circles around each of her left areola and nipple, before sucking on it. Stacy also kneaded Jeanne's right boob, as she sucked on the left. Jeanne moaned and said "Oh, that was different. You two are mixing your skills up to confuse me.

I then said, "So Jeanne, how well do you know your lovers? Who do you think went first, and who went second?"

Jeanne grinned, the replied, "I thought I felt a mustache on the first, so it must be you. She said the second one was Rick?"

Rick said "Nope, it was the opposite my sexy little cum slut."

Stacy, now flushed in the face, with her nipples poking out of her bra, walked back to her husband. Rick said "One last guessing game Jeanne, before we are back to fucking and sucking. I'm going to lay you down on your back in bed. Spread you legs open, and tell us who is eating out your pussy, and who has their cock on your lips."

I went over to Stacy and Rob and whispered, "Are you both enjoying?"

Stacy was enthusiastic and whispered back, "Yes we are. Please let me go down on your wife. My husband would like to have her suck his cock too?"

I said "Great. Thomas and Marcus and their big black cocks would be a dead giveaway. So if you two are in, I'm going to ask clothes off, down to you're underwear, and I'll ask the same of Thomas and Marcus."

Rob and Stacy said, "OK, we are in. Can't wait."

I went over and told Marcus "You are after Stacy, to eat out Jeanne. Be patient, your are first in line to fuck Jeanne if she agrees."

Marcus said "It's cool, I love to stick my long tongue in pussies and make them explode on my face."

Jeanne was laying on her back across the width of the bed, with her head near one edge, and her legs opened wide on the other edge of the bed. Stacy and already stripped down to a black push-up bra, and boy did her tits look amazing. I new right away, I would have to make a deal to fuck all three of her holes, since both she and her husband would be having my wife. She had a matching black thong on and her body was amazing. She looked a few years younger than Jeanne, and I was already lusting after her.

She got down on her knees, and waited for her husband who stripped off his shorts. Rob walked over to Jeanne, and placed his 7-inch cock in Jeanne's lips. As Jeanne went to work licking his tip, and slowly licking his shaft, Stacy licked Jeanne's inner thigh, prompting Jeanne to open her legs wider. Stacy started slowly licking her pussy lips up and down, and ran circles around Jeanne's clit, and darted her tongue at her clit. Stacy's oral technique pleasure Jeanne so well, her lips and mouth let go off Rob's cock, and she moaned out, "God that feels good, if you keep that up, I'm going to cum on your face."

Stacy was really getting into eating her first pussy, and her husband started to push more of his cock in Jeanne's waiting mouth. Jeanne let her neck fall over the edge of the bed more, and started accepting all of Rob's cock in her mouth and getting good at deep throating him. Rob was really breathing hard, and sweating now. Jeanne was moaning all over Rob's cock, as Stacy enjoyed eating Jeanne's pussy.

With the music still on, I came up behind Rob, and whispered, "Hey do you mind if I undress Stacy? I'd love to eat her pussy and fuck her if she would let me?

Rob whispered, "Sure buddy, I'm fucking your wife, you can have mine. It's a deal."

Everyone was naked now, except for Stacy. Thomas and Marcus were jerking their monster cocks. Thomas was taller, and his cock was at least 10 inches long. Marcus was an easy 9 inches long. Rick was moving around the room with the 3rd camera, getting close-ups of the action. I went over to Stacy and unclasped her bra, and she offered no resistance. Her boobs were marvelous, and had to be at least 40Ds, surprisingly with small areolas and nipples. I then removed her thong and wiggled it down her legs. Her pussy was clean-shaven too, and was swollen and dripping juices down her leg.

I knelt behind Stacy, and ran my tongue down her crack and found her rosebud, and rimmed her asshole. She pushed her ass around my tongue. I then tongued her pussy and clit briefly the best I could from behind. I set back up on my knees and brought my throbbing cock down her ass crack, and found her wet pussy and pushed in slowly, as not to have Stacy make any noise to give our debauchery away yet. Stacy's pussy was slick and hot, her pussy muscle really clamped down on my cock. I reached forward to finally get my hands on those tits I just fell in lust with. Stacy's boobs were surprisingly firm and hefty, and her nipples like diamonds.

This really set off Stacy, who started sucking on Jeanne's clit. I guess the site of me fucking his wife from behind, while her face was buried in my wife's pussy was too much for Rob. He grunted and arched his back and buried his cock in Jeanne's throat and shot ropes of cum down Jeanne's throat.

I thought poor Rob was going to fall over, when Jeanne sucked the last of his seaman out of his balls. Rob pulled his cock out of my wife's mouth, as I picked up the pace, driving in and out of his wife's tight twat. I must say wife swapping was running around in my mind. I thought at least Rob had something to bring to the table, versus Rick.

Fucking Stacy slow and deep really affected her pussy licking skills, because Jeanne started to pant and moan. Stacy must have sucked hard or nibbled on Jeanne's clit, because Jeanne let out a shrieks of "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," and exploded in orgasm on Stacy's face. As Jeanne eased in to her orgasm, and aftershocks of twitching, we left her relax a few minutes. I brought Stacy's head up to mine, and she turned and stuck her tongue in my mouth, as I mauled her huge tits, and kept my cock in her tight pussy.

Stacy whispered to me "Your cock feels amazing in me." She wanted to fuck me as soon as we set up Jeanne for the next group. She thanked me for fulfilling her fantasy with my wife. She said if Jeanne agreed we would have to hook up again soon. I agreed, and said I was hoping for that too.

I yelled out "Time to switch," and I pulled my cock out of Stacy, and led her over to the couch. Her hubby Rob was exhausted from his orgasm, and had sat down on a chair.

Rick put his cock next to Jeanne's cheek, and she turned her head and started to lick his cock head. Since Rick was uncut, I'm sure Jeanne was convinced my cock was in her mouth the first time, and Rick's cock was on her lips now. Marcus knelt down, and started to lick her pussy juices off her inner thighs towards her swollen labia. His tongue was a monster too. It was long and wide. Meanwhile Thomas was mauling her right breast, and pinching her nipple.

Since Jeanne was all set, I went over to the couch and sat down. Stacy swung her leg over my lap and looked me in the eyes as she lowered her tight wet pussy down on my cock. She brought her huge firm tits into my chest and stuck her tongue down my throat. We kissed opened mouth while Stacy ground her pussy on my cock and rubbed those lovely tits on my chest. She started to moan quietly in my ear under the background music. Stacy moaned, "You may be the best kisser I've ever had. It's like you are making love to my mouth with your mouth." She then said, "Your cock feels amazing in my pussy too. If she doesn't decide to swing with us, I'm your new cum slut, because my hubby has his own at work, and your wife obviously has Rick at her work place."

I said "I'd love that," and I looked Stacy in the eyes and said, "Well then dear, I guess you are my little cum slut?"

Stacy bit my ear and said, "Yes lover. Now fuck me and fill my pussy with your cum." Stacy was insatiable for my cock, and was grinning from ear to ear. I'm not sure who was lusting more for whom now, but I considered myself extremely lucky. I have a big-breasted blonde wife with magnificent 38D tits, who I loved, and just found an even bigger breasted black haired mistress with 40D tits, who I had a tremendous lust over at literally first sight.

Jeanne started to moan and scream. Rick later told me Marcus was fucking her pussy with his long tongue. Jeanne's response was from his large tongue buried in her pussy, and his large forefinger buried in her asshole. She was moaning loud and almost constantly. I think this affected everybody in the room, because Stacy was bouncing up and down on my cock, while I mauled and mashed her perfect tits. Jeanne started to orgasm again, and Stacy panted in my ear, "Cum in my pussy now baby. I need your cum in me, and I'll explode all over your wonderful cock when I feel your hot seed in me." I locked eyes with Stacy and my balls tightened. I grabbed her hips and let loose a flood of cum in her tight love box. Upon my second thrust-load of cum, shot in Stacy's box, she brought her ear up next to mine and moaned "Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God, I'm cumming on your amazing cock." Her eyes rolled back and she convulsed. I had to help keep her impaled on my cock, by holding her upright. Rick moaned and shot his load all over Jeanne's face, neck and tits, as she was yelling over her orgasm.

Stacy gave me another passionate kiss, and bent down and sucked my cock clean of her pussy juices and my seamen. I told Stacy that I would figure out a scenario for Jeanne and her to be together soon, so she could experience the other part of her fantasy, and have Jeanne eat my cum from her pussy. She smiled and said that would be the icing on the cake. I had to orchestrate the big reveal, and I was nervous.

Rob returned to the couch next to Stacy. Thomas and Marcus sat in the two chairs. I gave Jeanne a towel to wipe off her face, neck and tits of Rick's seamen that she missed with her mouth. I told her to leave the blindfold on for the big reveal. I sat her up, unlocked her handcuffs and asked her if she liked our little game. She smiled and said, "Yes I did. Being blindfolded added to the mystery of what was happening, and I just loved all the cum I swallowed. I can't believe how hard I came from being eaten out twice."

I said, "Now Jeanne my love, you know you love to have your pussy eaten."

Jeanne replied, "Of course I do, and it was done very well tonight." I asked her "Are you ready for the biggest surprise of the night?"

Jeanne then said, "Sure am, but I'm pretty sure who was in my mouth each time." I grinned at everyone, and said "Are you sure about that baby?"

I said "Jeanne, remember when we fucked you in front of the window and you got turned on by the couple we saw across the way, and the two handsome black men we saw in the window all watching you?"

She said "Yes I do. It really turned me on having strangers watch me getting fucked." I said, "Well my love, I'm glad you put it that way, take off your blindfold." When she did, everyone said "Hi Jeanne!"

She yelled out "Oh my fucking God!" She covered her boobs instinctively, and looked at Rick and I and said "How did you motherfuckers get them here?

I told her what I had done. I said "Let me introduce you to our new friends, because they did more than watch you Jeanne." She said "Oh my God. What does that mean?"

I walked over to Thomas, and said "This is Thomas, he played with your tits and sucked on them after you firsts came out of the bathroom."

Jeanne smiled and said "Oh my. Hi." I think she caught a look at the size of his monster cock. Jeanne said "Wait, wait, wait.... Did everyone here just watch me have two loads of cum dumped down my throat and see me cum on two faces? And everyone said "Yes we did."

Jeanne said, "Holy fuck this turned into an orgy!"

I said "Well Jeanne, you challenged Rick and I to tame you. By the way Jeanne, they have all been watching your lovely boobies for a while now."

Jeanne replied, "Well of course they did. Did you all like what you saw?" To my chagrin everyone said, "Yes. Hell yes. Perfect tits." Jeanne said "Oh my. Thank you."

I continued the introductions. I went over to Marcus, and said, "This other young man is Marcus. He is the skilled pussy eater you gave your last orgasm to." Jeanne looked at Marcus and said, "Oh my God Marcus, what you did with your tongue was amazing. Thank you." She grinned and said, "I can't look away from all these perfect cocks in the room."

Then I said "Jeanne remember when you admitted to Rick and I you had a secret fantasy about big black cocks?"

Jeanne grinned, looked at Thomas and Marcus, and said, "Well, yes, yes I did. Looks like I'm going to enjoy that fantasy tonight, if you two are interested? They both said "Yes Jeanne."

I said, "OK Jeanne, soon enough, lets meet Stacy and Rob. Jeanne this is Stacy and Rob, they are married and swing. Stacy told us she had a fantasy of being with another woman, since she only had other men until tonight."

Jeanne looked at Stacy, then me, and said "Until tonight?" I think even Jeanne's eyes were glued to Stacy's tits.

Stacy said, "I think you are gorgeous. I love your firm breasts and your pussy taste amazing." Jeanne's eyes got really big, and she said to Stacy "That first orgasm was you?" Stacy said, "Yes! Yes it was, and it was my pleasure. And by the way, I was the first person to suck on and play with your breasts, and they were amazing."