Three Holes Filled

Story Info
Her pussy was on fire.
3k words
3.95
13.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sag1
sag1
1 Followers

He had arrived in her country. The flight had taken nine hours and fifty minutes non-stop via Brussels Airlines and he was tired. Stepping from the air-plane onto the hot, sun drenched tarmac, she was standing there waiting for him. She was wearing a green Irun dress cut from the most gorgeous silky satin with dark Ran-ban sunglasses. She was beautiful and more. They hurriedly got through customs and into a waiting taxi. 'One World Village Guesthouse, please driver', he said. They were booked there for twenty-eight days. He could extend his visa when the time came, if needed, by getting his passport stamped at the Immigration Office.

They got to the guesthouse and he paid the driver on getting out. Booking into the guesthouse they were shown to their room. It was a double room with a toilet, fridge and parlour. The view overlooked the Atlantic Ocean. He decided to take a shower before they went out to eat. MacDomaro was the place to eat, she had told him. They offered local and international dishes.

--------------------

They had met through a dating site online. Chatting daily which turned into weeks and then months. Exchanging photographs, she had told him that she lived with her Mum and Step Dad and siblings. Because she was the first born, she had to do all the chores around the house, cook, wash, get her brother and sisters ready for school, fetch water and always tired and ready for bed early. She was a Muslim by birth, but did not told with it, although she carried out her prayers and kept to Ramadan.Wrote about her granny and where she lived and also told him about her grandad and how he died fighting for his country's freedom. She even wrote and told him that she was still a virgin. Then one day, she wrote and told him that she was in love with him. He wrote back and said that he was too old for her. She put up a good argument about age not meaning anything if you had found the one you loved. They exchanged email addresses and mobile numbers at this point and would carry on that way. He thought it would be for the better if she was that serious about him.

One particular afternoon, having got home, he logged into his computer and went to his emails. She had sent him a couple of photographs of herself completely naked with the caption, 'It's yours when you want it'. Having already got undressed to take a shower, he quickly masturbated is cock until it was hard and stood up proud. Taking a photograph, he sent it to her. Knowing that she would not answer until later that evening after she had finished all her chores. Later that evening her reply was waiting for him. 'Wow I love that. Can't wait to be on your bed. Can't wait for that to be inside me'. He wrote back. 'I would be so gentle when we make love together. Slowly kiss your neck, breasts, stomach, pussy. Lick and play with your clit, sliding in and out with my tongue and fingers until you are so moist that you beg me to stop. Slide my cock into your moist pussy, moving in and out until you cum my love'. 'I love that big dick. You're driving me crazy. You making my pants wet already'. Wow honey! I can't believe you'll do all that. You'll kill me then. I won't want to miss that', she replied. She sent him another photograph of herself. 'You look gorgeous. I want to curl my lips around your nipples and lightly flick my tongue over them, making them hard in my mouth until they ache. Slide my tongue deep inside you and drink from your loving cup', he wrote. 'Wow honey. I don't think I can sleep today. I'm already in the mood. Wow I love that', was her reply to him. So. their relationship blossomed over the internet.

--------------------

'Could I order the food? Only I would like you to try one of our traditional dishes', she asked. She ordered Benachin for them both, a popular dish that is prepared in one pot and consisted of rice, vegetables and meat that is cooked together. After they had eaten he had paid the bill and on the way back from the restaurant to the hotel, she held onto his arm, happy in the fact that she now had a man in her life, who loved her and would look after her. Holding hands, which was frowned upon in her country, but she did not care. Together, dancing barefoot in the sand.

Back at the hotel room, you stand resting your palms against the glass door and let me help you out of your tight jeans. My fingers resume their trail up your legs. You shake with anticipation. When my fingers push up against your panties, you feel the wetness of your desire soak into the fabric. I tuck my fingers under the wet fabric and between your throbbing lips. You gasp loudly and squirm. My fingers find your clit and massage around it. I work my other hand up the front of your black shirt and into your dark blue, lace bra, finding your nipple with ease, my finger and thumb squeeze your nipple as I speed up the rhythm of my fingers in your matching panties, which you had pulled up tight over your shaved pussy and buttocks. You pant as the pressure builds. Then suddenly, you gasp out loud as your moist pussy can no longer stand the pleasure and your cum starts to flow down your legs. They moved to the bed and she came to him for warmth. She moaned and moved softly. He placed his hands on her beautiful round buttocks. Her movement was rhythmic and after some minutes she began moving faster, jumping on top of him, while he held onto her. Their hearts, the drums, their breathing the bass. Like a body drowned, he seemed to float gradually upwards, as though from some unconscious depth, towards the surface which was the room. He was tired. They both drifted off to sleep, their bodies entwined.

The next day they went sightseeing. Although her country was small, she had never ventured far. Over the coming days he took her to Abuko Nature Reserve, took a river cruise where she squealed with delight at the local fishermen and aquatic bird life, took in the hustle and bustle of a local market, along with the history and culture of her country. Went swimming naked in the Atlantic Ocean and lay in the sun.

Some days, they would stay in the hotel room not venturing out, just exploring each other's bodies. Standing there naked before me. 'Let me suck you,' you ask sweetly, pulling my pants down and pressing your boobs up against my thighs. My penis swells as your lips enfold around its head, moving slowly, your tongue flicking the tip. Taking my left hand, I open the folds of your outer lips and slowly sink my fingers deep inside your pussy. You moan. Your legs spread wide, I enter you deep with my tongue while my fingers rub your clit. Using both hands on your moist pussy. My tongue traces the glistening slit of your open pussy. 'Oh God!' You moan. My face buried between your legs. My tongue enjoying your womanhood, invading you, using you and taking full advantage of your vulnerability and desire. I enter you with my cock as your juices flow onto the bed. Rolling over you mount my cock, riding until you cum. Exhausted, you dismount and lay on the bed, I run my fingers through your hair and kiss the sweat from your beautiful, naked body.

A long lingering kiss. Lips open, my tongue slides inside your inviting mouth, tongues touch. You moan. My hand runs up and down your back. You feel my cock twitch against your warm body. You whisper that you want my cock again so much. I run my hand between your legs, your pussy is moist to my touch. Your juices running down your legs. I kiss your lips, neck, then nipples, sucking until they are hard between my lips. Kissing your body slowly I move down to your inviting pussy, so moist. Playing with your clit between my fingers, my tongue sliding deep inside you. You moan and cum. I enter you with my hard cock. Slow rhythms at first together. Moving harder as you cum again and my seed enters deep inside you. We lay there exhausted, in sweat, holding on to each other.

Turning you over onto your stomach, I move down your back slowly with my tongue. Licking your ass, nice and soft until you sense I am tongue fucking your ass-hole. It feels so good, a nice warm tongue inside your butt. 'Turn over and put your ass up and face down', I say to you. You feel a warm liquid pour down into your crack. Next I start to massage your butt cheeks, rubbing deep and strong. My hands slide all over your ass and pussy. You are in great anticipation. My focus starts to come to the centre of your ass, your star. I push on the hole without going in, for quite a bit, then I slowly start to put the tip of my finger inside you. Your ass-hole is in so much pleasure and really wants to be penetrated. My finger finally starts to go deeper, with every push I circle your rim. I open you up with one finger and then squeeze in a second, still going fairly slow but finger fucking your ass-hole. The next thing you feel is a big fat hot cock being rubbed up and down your ass crack. Next you feel me lightly bumping the head of my cock into your hole. I push it in a little then pull it out. Inching more of my large cock into you. Each thrust gets deeper and harder. You are lost in the pleasures. Your pussy is literally dripping onto the bed, as you feel my rock hard cock convulsing in your butt hole as it shoots my hot creamy cum deep inside your ass.

We kiss for hours, taking our time with everything and you sigh and squirm on my lap breathing into my mouth in between biting me on the chin. I always spend the most time between your legs, kissing your thighs and licking your lips over and over again. I love feeling you grow wet from my fingers and tongue and I love watching your lips swell and change colour. You climb on top of me. Slowly moving down my body. You cup my balls with one hand, the other you make a circle with your finger and thumb at the base of my cock, gently rubbing. Your hot mouth swallows my cock, licking the tip until I fill you with my cum. Taking my cock between your moist pussy, you move up and down as you get wetter. I move and slip out of you. My head between your legs, drinking from your loving cup, fingers and tongue playing with your clit and pussy, you cum with a shudder. 'Fuck me honey. I want to feel your cock inside me', you whisper hotly in my ear. I slowly enter you, deeper as I thrust against your body. Moving to the rhythm of our bodies, bathed in sweat, you cum again. Lying on my side, your legs slightly open, I gently run my fingers from your pussy to your anus. Slowly moving from one to the other. All the time your juices keep flowing between your legs. I sit up and bend over you, kissing your nipples until they are hard in my mouth. 'Fuck me again honey, please', you say. I slide into your pussy and as we move together, we both cum, my seed entering deep into your body. We kiss and slowly drift off to sleep in each other's arms.

'Hmm... I am so tired', you say. Squeezing your nipples with my lips, I start working on your pussy. I hold your swollen lips open with one hand and continue to finger you with the other. I push two fingers in, facing my palm upwards so I can rub your clit as I go. 'Ohhh.... ahhhhh.... Hmmmm....' you moaned louder. Your eyes closed as you squirm with arousal. I keep on and on until you begin to shudder. You clench your pussy around my hand hard, then release, as liquid gushes out of you. Drifting off to sleep in my arms, I watch as your body glows and a contented smile comes across your face.

If we did go out, we would always make love before we did, or when we came back.In the morning, I love to watch you as you walk around the house after you have had a shower, your beautiful, soft naked body still glistening with droplets of water, caught by the sunlight coming through the windows.

You walk over to me and start kissing me and feeling my hard cock through my trousers as I reach down and feel your wet shaved pussy. You are already moist between your legs and my fingers slide in easily as I stroke your tight little pussy. You reach over and unbutton my shirt, rubbing your hard nipples on my chest. I lift you up and carry you to the bedroom, laying you on the bed. You look up, inquiringly with those diamond eyes of yours.

I take off the rest of my clothes and lay down next to you on the bed and kiss you slowly on the mouth, our tongues entwine, kissing your closed eyelids, your nose and ears, while fingering your pussy, caressing your clit between finger and thumb. You reach down and fondle my hard dick. I roll onto my back and you straddle my chest pushing your smooth wet pussy to my mouth. I lick and suck on your pussy lips and then stick my tongue as deep as I can into you. You let out a moan.

Slowly grinding your pussy on my face. But light enough so that I can lift you up and down sliding my tongue in and out and sucking where your inner lips come together. Slowly sliding my fingers into your aching pussy. I swallow all your juices that I can, but more flow over my face and I know you have cum. You turn around and in doing so, rub yourself on my face, bending down, you start licking and sucking my hard dick and balls, kneading and caressing with your fingers.

You tell me to lick your ass and as I do, I cum in your mouth and you swallow my juices deep. We lay next to each other kissing, holding each other. Then I enter you as you ride on top of me slowly, sometimes moving your hips from side to side, until we cum together, my seed, warm as it flows deep inside you. You lie there exhausted, a smile lights up across your beautiful face.

Returning from a sightseeing tour of your country, I watch as you push your jeans and knickers to the floor, then you pull off your top. The room is cold but pressing your bare skin against mine makes you hot right away. We collapse onto the bed, kissing.

I start to suck on your tongue, our bodies pressed against each other from collarbone to toes and you feel me getting hard. You love that feeling. Knowing I am hard because of you, I want you, my body is ready for you. Pushing me over on my back, you reach for the candle you had lit about twenty minutes before. It was a body-safe candle which you had bought at the market that we had visited. You begin to drip the hot wax onto his smooth, shaved balls and cock, making shapes and patterns, providing a sense of anticipation in me. Then running ice cubes over the still warm wax before gently flicking the hardened wax off.

You go on all fours above me, with your ass in my face. You feel me pull your ass cheeks apart. You feel my tongue flick and enter your anus, as fingers and thumb run around your clit. You dig your fingers into the thin sheets, pulling them towards you, moaning. You spread your legs further, lowering yourself onto me.

You stroke my cock. Hard, pulsating, perfect. I pull the lips of your pussy apart. You know I will stick my hard cock into you over and over and you want to swallow me whole. You feel me slowly push a finger into your pussy and you can hear how wet you are. I make you so wet every time. I slide more fingers in, then out, in then out of you. You like that you can not see what I am doing, only feel it. You squeeze your muscles around my fingers as they thrust in and out. Now I press a thumb against your ass-hole, my other hand never leaving your pussy. You hear me lick my thumb and then place it, wet, against your ass and when I press you open up and take me in. Moaning. Both holes now filled. Your back is slick with sweat as you grind into my hands. I move my fingers in and out of you faster now.

You lick the tip before sliding my whole cock into your mouth. You suck it to the same rhythm I am using on you, fast. All three of your holes are filled. You know you are close to cumming. You feel me get even bigger in your mouth and then I start rubbing your clit while pushing my thumb deeper into your ass. Rubbing your clit ferociously, only pausing to finger your wet, wet pussy. You love my cock in your mouth and being on all fours. You start to feel the spasms start low inside you and you release my cock, spit running down your chin and suddenly there is a wave of - 'honey, yes, yes, fuck yes', You are clawing at the bed, your hips are bucking, You throw your head back and scream. I keep rubbing your clit and you cum again in dizzy waves until you collapse on top of me.

sag1
sag1
1 Followers