Three Hours

Story Info
It can't buy you love.
1.8k words
7.9k
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/20/2022
Created 04/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winter_Fare
Winter_Fare
105 Followers

Lucy adjusted her bodice with a blush. She couldn't help being nervous about the tiny pads in her bra. If they moved she'd leak, and the rented dress would be ruined.

"Focus", she muttered to herself. It was weird going out to work leaving her baby at home. She hadn't expected a job to come up so quickly given all the limitations she'd added to her profile. "I'm fine," she murmured, "it's fine."

Tony drove her up to the big old house but didn't rush off. He wasn't exactly protection material but he was sweet enough to see her safely inside. She paused on the doorstep to reapply lip gloss and the door silently opened before she was done. Startled, she dropped the compact mirror with a little squeak. A slender hand shot out and caught it.

"Oh! How silly of me," Lucy took a step back. She couldn't have told you why. The woman in the doorway looked pretty harmless on the face of it. She was tiny. Sensibly dressed, slender, middle aged. But the job was pretty kinky; no judging a book by its cover.

"Here, dear." The woman held out the mirror. "Come inside before all the heat escapes."

Lucy turned and waved goodnight to Tony before heading into the hall. It was cosy, despite its size. Tiffany shades covered the light fixings, the walls and floor were warm forest greens and amber tones, coffee coloured panelling and muted patterns.

"The cloakroom is through there if you need it." The woman gestured at a small door in the panelling. "Come. It's warmer in here."

"You have a beautiful home," Lucy said, a little awed by her surroundings. "Is it really just the two of us?"

"Of course," the woman said evenly. "I know you charge extra for couples and group work. I wouldn't cheat you."

"Oh!" Lucy blushed, cursing her rusty manners, "that isn't... I mean I wouldn't... anyway." She shrugged off her raincoat and the client took it, threw it over the back of an armchair.

"You're experienced?" There was an edge to the question.

Lucy was embarrassed by her nerves. She took a big breath to steady them. "I've been off for a few weeks." She ran a finger across the neckline of the dress. "You?"

The question was meant to turn the tables a little but the woman paused. She met Lucy's eyes with a faintly mocking smile that made the escort feel an inch tall. "Go and kneel on the rug by the fire while I fetch my things. You're early."

That was hardly Lucy's fault, in fact she hadn't even knocked on the door but she didn't argue. It was already happening. This woman had the spark, drive, whatever you want to call It. Lucy could already feel herself heating up. She set aside her red stiletto heels and knelt by the fire as commanded.

The rug was sumptuous, something had clearly died to make that divine creamy pelt, no nylon here. Lucy stoked her fingers through the strands as she waited for the woman to come back. The fireplace was an enormous hundred year old marble edifice, the flames danced and flickered as the logs popped. A tiny clock chimed the hour of eight just as the client returned.

Gone were the sensible clothes and shoes, gone the veneer of propriety. The woman's waif like body was barely concealed by a exquisitely tailored layers of pale green silk chiffon. The garment was flawless. Her red hair curled about her shoulders. She carried a black case like a doctor's bag, Lucy shivered to see it.

"You tell me in your own words what your expectations are tonight," the woman said. She set the bag down firmly on a little card table and Lucy flinched.

"You said you wanted..."

"No." She didn't shout but Lucy's lip trembled and she waited. "What you expect."

Lucy paused. There was a difference, of course there was. "I expect to be humiliated," she said quietly. "I expect you..." she corrected herself this time, "I expect my breasts will be milked and groped an awful lot. I expect my erm... bottom will be sore tomorrow. I expect I'll find it hard to pee while you're watching me but I will try I promise. I hope that's enough; to try and please you."

"Aw, lamb," the woman said, her hard stare softening, "you don't expect to enjoy yourself?"

"I hope to, ma'am," Lucy forced a little smile, "if you let me?"

"You don't expect to get paid?"

"Oh, I do." Lucy laughed nervously. "Three hundred, we agreed, for three hours. Just people don't often want to hear that part."

"A hundred an hour," the woman smiled. "I'm not ashamed, are you? That really is a beautiful dress, it could have been made for you." The woman moved behind her out of sight.

Lucy closed her eyes and breathed slow and deep as the woman unfastened the hook and zipper at the nape of her neck and let the fabric pool on the floor. Cool hands rested on her shoulders, thumbs hooking under the bra straps and lifting gently. "No, ma'am. I'm not ashamed," she lied. She was ashamed. She'd gladly pay to have all this done to herself, let alone charge for it.

A gentle squeeze and Lucy leaned back against the woman. A cool hand slipped into the cup of her bra. Steady, she thought, this is fine, you're fine. Her nipple hardened in response, Lucy felt the moisture beading the woman's fingers. Gentle pressure pulsed just behind her teat. A familiar tightening sensation blossomed in her breasts, not for Eli, bless him. He'd be fast asleep by now please God. The babysitter was just a college kid that needed extra spending money. Would she really be able to comfort him if...

"Where are you, lamb?"

With some difficulty she wrenched her attention back to work. "I'm with you ma'am, I'm ready if you want to..."

"Do you hear yourself?" The woman laughed.

Lucy let her shoulders sag, "Sorry ma'am I got a little distracted."

"You're uncomfortably full my dear, is that it?"

"Yes'm."

"This really isn't going to work for me unless you're completely honest. Obvious lies just kick me right out of the scene, pet. Do you want to try again?"

Lucy felt herself flush with embarrassment. Of course this was all part of the game. "I left my baby home to come here. I'm such a dumb slut, I needed to feel you touching..."

The hand on her shoulder tightened almost to the point of pain. Lucy yelped, tried to twist away but steely fingers snared themselves in her hair and held her fast.

"Oh! I need the money ma'am! I need it to make rent."

"Better," the woman hissed. How was she this strong? Lucy's head was forced back, she looked up at the woman's sharp face. What the fuck, why was this bitch so angry?

"I usually feed him t... to sleep y'see, and I was just thinking... I hope he can sleep without me." Fucking hormones. Lucy felt herself tearing up. "It's okay, I can do better, I'm sorry."

A second later, sprawled on her belly with a mouth full of fur rug, Lucy couldn't imagine how she got there. She scrambled to her feet. Her clothes were folded neatly on the nearest chair with her shoes and purse perched on top. Well she certainly felt humiliated, and her tits ached. How long had she been lying on them?

The clock on the mantle piece softly chimed eleven.

Lucy scrambled into her clothes and shoes and snatched up her purse. She slipped on her raincoat as she hurried out the front door. That was the single weirdest job she'd had in three years of this escort work.

Outside it was pissing it down with rain. Tony was already there with the headlights on. The engine rumbled to life when he saw her and he pulled around so she didn't need to walk in the rain.

Nothing terrible had happened at home. She paid the girl in cash and went to check Eli. He needed a change and feed. She gave him one of the bottles she'd prepared for the babysitter, who knows why she blacked out? Could have been drugged. She shuddered as she watched Eli drift off in her arms. Laying him carefully back down in the bassinet she got up and checked all her deadbolts one last time before slipping into bed.

Eli was a good boy. He rarely fussed once he was down for the night but still, Lucy didn't expect her phone to wake her up before he did. Nine o'clock in the morning, fucking work. Stella's number. She sat bolt upright and glanced over at Eli before answering. He was stirring now, the noise had woken him. She scooped him up onto her shoulder as she answered the phone.

"Hey Scout, it's fine, I was already up." She strolled across the hallway to flick on the coffee maker. "What can I do for you at this fine hour of the..."

"Check your account. Do it now. What the fuck, Luce? What happened last night?"

Lucy's heart sank. She wouldn't be surprised if the bitch hadn't paid. "Hang on." She juggled the phone and baby and opened her upwork account.

"Luce?"

"Luce?"

Stella sounded miles away.

There was a three hundred thousand dollar pending transaction on her account.

"I'm gonna have t... to call you back, Scout, s... sorry babe 'k bye."

Lucy cradled Eli in her arms, let herself drown for a while in those innocent brown pools of molten love. Just like his daddy's. $315789.50. What the actual fuck.

"It must be a mistake, baby boy," she said sadly. "Mommy sucked so hard last night. All she could think about was you!" She booped the end of his nose and he smiled. "Maybe the bitch felt sorry for me and tried to tip ten percent while drunk or something."

It wasn't a mistake. Stella spoke to a few different people, definitely no mistake.

Lucy's probation officer had something to say about it. He took some serious convincing. It helped that the lump sum came from the traceable expenses of a reputable law firm, fully taxed and accounted for.

She paid a hundred thousand in taxes. She dropped eleven grand on six months rent upfront. She interviewed for a nanny, a qualified professional with references. She sent Eli's daddy a couple of grand in prison for old times sake. Even after everything she didn't wish him ill. She bought life insurance. She put fifty thousand straight into a trust fund for Eli. She took six weeks off. No phone calls, no live streaming, no dates, nothing. She took Eli to sensory play, to the park, she took him swimming. She took him down to Boston cemetery to see Grandma. Bought a beautiful wreath to lay down for Mother's Day.

She bought one of those classy blank cards. The colours seemed perfect, weeping willow in sunlight, gold and green, beautiful figures in old fashioned clothes lounging underneath. She stared at the card for ages looking for the right words. "I don't even know her name," Lucy fretted.

In the end she just wrote, "Thank you so much," in her very best writing. "Love from Lucy and Eli".

Winter_Fare
Winter_Fare
105 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
Nicole2023Nicole202312 months ago

Ok I need to see where it’s going…I,m interested

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirtalmost 2 years ago

Certainly intriguing and glad there’s already a part two waiting!

MigbirdMigbirdabout 2 years ago

Intriguing storyline with intriguing characters; cannot help but love Lucy. Not sure where you are going, but it is quite obvious you enjoy a vivid imagination. Looking forward. Like it.

Winter_FareWinter_Fareabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback, J ♥️

Watch this space!

Hoping to submit the next part this weekend xxx

used2bjustjused2bjustjabout 2 years ago

I liked it but also felt that it was really weird if that makes any sense. I thought the story was well written but the pass out and 3 hrs missing was a little much to swallow. I think it needs another chapter so that see goes and sees this woman again wo an invite. Just to get an explanation. That's just my 2 cents worth.

5/5

J

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Forbidden Fruit: The Second Bite Ashley's stepmom wants another bite from the forbidden fruit.in Lesbian Sex
My Journey Ch. 01 - Katherine Intro of Katherine and Mary Beth's Journey.in Lesbian Sex
Secret Powers Ch. 01: Beach Encounter I see a gorgeous woman on my beach walk who captivates me.in Lesbian Sex
Twin Troubles Pt. 03 - The Yacht Ashley treats Trin, Jessie and me to a weekend on a yacht.in Lesbian Sex
My Favorite Yoga Instructor Nina gets special attention from her favorite yoga teacher.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories