All Comments on 'Three Into Two Ch. 01'

by bad_hobbit

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencer12 months ago

This was posted not so long ago. Why has it been re-posted? Nice story BTW. Well constructed and well written. Thanks. Cheers.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy12 months ago

Good beginning!

4

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Very nice beginning. My husband and I moved to Aruba twelve years ago. He's the one who helped my fantasy of having sex with black men come about. It became the topic every time we made love. I knew it was just a matter of time. However before it did, he unfortunately had a brain aneurism and died. It took me almost two years to finally get over him, but when I started to become interested in sex again, it proved to be young black men who my desired focused on. I've been here over 25 years and still enjoy the company of the local men.

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppy12 months ago

The opening paragraphs were promising, then it segued into a boring biography.

bad_hobbitbad_hobbit12 months agoAuthor

Hi all. Sorry - I realised after I'd submitted the story that there was a consistency issue, which I fixed and re-submitted. Unfortunately, instead of replacing this with the correctled version, as requested, they just published the revided version as if it was a new story. I'm trying to sort this out, but please stick with it while I polish & submit chapter 3.

And thanks for the feedback, all, including Grendelpuppy. Looking at it again, I should probably have broken it up by describing some of the sex earlier an using more flashbacks. But please stick with it. Like "Mr & Mrs Smith", it starts relatively slowly but gets a lot raunchier as you go on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbad_hobbit@bad_hobbit
Thanks to everyone who's been following me, and I hope you're all enjoying my most recent posts - Consequences 9 and the first part of Sarah's long-overdue adventures. More 'Consequences' should be out soon - I foresee another 5 chapters - as soon as I can find some time. And ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES