Three Into Two Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've no idea why I added that last bit, but it seemed somehow appropriate to the situation. Ernie kept staring at me, but he didn't move.

"What's wrong? Don't you like what you see?"

"Melissa, you're the sexiest lady I've ever seen. I just - I just don't know where to start."

"You start by taking off your clothes. Then you kiss me, first on the lips, then maybe work your way down. And you finish by fucking me, which is something I hope we'll both enjoy. Is that adequate instruction for you?"

I watched as he pulled his t-shirt over his head. His body was not as overtly muscular as his brother's seemed to be, but he had a nicely-developed chest, broad, well-shaped shoulders and what seemed to be a six-pack. I hadn't seen one of those on a sex partner since before I'd married Zac. Of late, Zac's increasingly-rounded belly showed signs of holding the contents of a number of six-packs.

Boys of Ernie's age seem to like to wear stupidly-baggy and low-slung jeans, so - unlike with his brother - it was impossible to assess Ernie's physique below the waist. When the jeans hit the floor, I was able to see that all was perfectly in order. He had the leanness of teenage boys; his hips were slim and his legs well-toned. The bulge in his boxers spoke of possible delights yet to come.

And talking of coming, I was getting wetter by the moment. The guys must have noticed my hardened nipples earlier, though if Raúl was checking them out, he was more subtle about it than Ernie. They were now like bullets. Ernie straightened up after slipping out of his pants, socks and shoes, and moved around to the side of the bed in just his tight shorts. He'd hooked his thumbs into the waistband when I said "allow me."

It was only when I'd peeled the elastic down to the tops of his thighs that his cock sprang out. And yes, 'sprang' is the word I'd use. He was already hard. And he was already substantially bigger than any guy I'd ever seen in the flesh.

Once or twice I'd watched porn with Zac. On a couple of occasions, my girlfriend Jodie had come over and she and I had watched porn for an hour or so together, drinking wine. On one evening, we'd gotten pretty drunk and finished the evening with a vibrator each, buzzing ourselves off as we watched people fucking on the big TV screen in front of us. She'd been particularly into big black cocks, and chose videos showing small white girls getting fucked and occasionally sodomized by guys with enormous dicks. On that drunken occasion, I'd gotten off on these movies, but more often I found them a bit of a turn off. Yes, the guys had big dicks, but a lot of them were fat or ugly, or had loads of tattoos. I'm no great fan of body-graffiti at the best of times - though Ashley has shown me a couple of small tatts she'd had done, and they look quite nice. But ink on black skin just looks wrong to me; it's hard to distinguish the designs, and they look almost like artistically-arranged dirt. All too often, these videos show a gansta-style guy with a belly and loads of unattractive ink using a girl as a sex-toy. Some girls get off on that. I don't.

But this was different. I was looking at a lean, strong young body with skin the color of chestnuts. His dick didn't look as big as Mandingo's, but he must have been a good couple of inches longer than Zac, and when I put my hand around it - come on, ladies, who wouldn't? - my fingers didn't meet. The head was even bigger, bulbous and with a ridge that stood up from the shaft. The whole organ curved slightly upwards. I also noticed that he'd removed all of his pubic hair. Zac never did that for me - though I'd kept nicely waxed for him - and the look was surprisingly erotic. The head of that impressive cock had a sheen of pre-cum, which I just had to taste. Hearing him moan as I took his bulbous cock-head into my mouth was music to my ears.

I sucked and licked for as long as my mouth could stand. His was the biggest cock I'd ever sucked, and my jaw just wasn't used to opening so wide. When I stopped, he covered my mouth with his own, and we lay down together, him stroking my breasts and running his smooth hands over my sensitive skin, me holding and stroking that amazing cock and relishing the hard muscles of his chest, pressing against me.

When he started sucking on my nipples, my senses began to register a level of arousal I hadn't felt in quite a while. I realized that sex with Zac had become routine. This wasn't routine - this was getting way off the beaten path. And when Ernie slid down and slithered his rather long and flexible tongue into my by-now very wet slit, I felt I was exploring some entirely new territory.

I thought Zac was good with his mouth, and maybe it was the thrill of having another man do it to me, but Ernie seemed to go above and beyond anything my husband had done. He could probe his tongue quite a long way inside me, and then press it flat against my pussy lips and lick firmly and deliciously up and down. After a minute or two of this, he clearly decided that my thong panties, pulled to one side, were still in the way, so he slid them off over my feet, settled my thighs over his shoulders and went in for the main meal.

I don't know whether he gave me a dozen orgasms or one enormous one. I think I started to come when he was strumming my clit insistently with his tongue and then sneaked a finger up my ass. I bucked so much on the bed that I thought I'd break that naughty finger, but he held on, pressing me back to the mattress and devouring my clit and my quite-fleshy pussy lips until I was a quivering wreck. The sensations he'd raised in me were some of the strongest I'd ever experienced. I couldn't remember even my best sex with Zac, when I was in my early twenties and so much was new, reaching these heights.

When he'd finally let me calm down, he lifted his weight off me, climbed off the bed and went to the mini-bar. He handed me a bottle of water and took a long swig from another.

"Wow! I'd - I'd have thought - you'd had enough - enough fluids to last all night," I panted. His face was wet with my juices. So were my belly and thighs.

He smiled back at me. "You liked that?"

"I fucking loved it," I said, taking some deep breaths to try to regain some composure.

"I'm glad. Do you want to wait awhile, or are you ready?"

"Ready? Ready for what?" I smiled at him - I hoped invitingly - spreading my thighs, pressing my knees down toward the mattress to present him with an eyeful of my drenched pussy. Oh yes, I was ready.

"Ready for the next part," he replied.

"Which is?" I teased back.

He gave me an exasperated look. "Lady, do you want this inside you?" He pointed to his cock.

I looked at it; large, hard and erect. Frankly, I couldn't take my eyes off it. Did I want it inside me? Did the Pope ever say the Rosary?

"Ooh, do you think you can do that? Do you think it'll fit? It looks very big..."

I tried to look a little nervous. Actually, I could feel a slight fluttering in my abdomen. Whether that was a leftover from my previous orgasm or a genuine worry about getting fucked by the biggest cock I'd ever seen, I wasn't sure. Either way, the anticipation was making me impatient to see what it felt like.

And what it felt like was, as I said earlier, like nothing else.

Now I've never been what you might call 'submissive'. Zac and I tried a little light bondage a few times, but I didn't find it particularly stimulating. I guess that being a lawyer makes you crave control. But there was something about having a fit, strong, tall black guy slide between my open legs and lie over me that gave me an extra thrill. I got the sudden realization that he could do whatever he wanted to me - was going to do whatever he wanted to me - and from here on in, there was very little I could do to stop him. The boy had a powerful physical presence that I was unable to resist, even if I wanted to; which I definitely didn't. Rather than embrace his shoulders, as I would normally do with Zac, I stretched my arms above my head, almost as if I was tied, which gave me a heightened sense of helplessness in the face of this powerful young black man, and which was surprisingly exciting.

The feeling of that thick, hot, heavy cock, pressed into my open slit, then tantalizingly sliding back and forward, was divine. I was still feeling fluttery after the orgasms he'd given me with his mouth and fingers, and this seemed to supercharge my pussy all over again. He kissed me, a long, lingering kiss that felt almost as hot as having my pussy licked. He covered my left breast with his hand, trapping the nipple between his fingers, squeezing and tugging slightly. That felt really hot.

"Ready, Melissa?" he asked, looking straight into my eyes.

"Yes please. Please fuck me, Er - Ernesto." The name Ernie seemed rather ridiculous; OK to call a friend, but not the sort of name you want to use when you're asking them to fuck you, or to cry out in the throes of orgasm. (Although, as I said earlier, I wasn't expecting another orgasm from his cock - just the thrill of having full-on sex with a handsome stranger was going to be enough for me). Ernesto somehow seemed a sexier name. "Just - be gentle. Take it slow."

He smiled, moved his hips, and this big, bulbous cock-head began pressing against, and then into, the opening of my pussy. And he was slow, and gentle - and so fucking big that I moaned out loud as he burrowed into me. Shit, so this was what a big cock felt like! Like I said, I didn't used to go in for large cocks, so my biggest vibrator wasn't anything like as thick or long as what Ernesto was sliding into me. Or maybe, given how tight I was and how huge he was, forcing might be a better word for what he was doing with it. It seemed like he took forever to push all the way in, and I'd never had anything stretch me like that before. (In case you're wondering, Ashley was born by caesarean).

All the while, I was gazing up into his handsome, dark face, watching the look of concentration there - when my eyes weren't screwed shut with the intense sensations of being opened wider than ever before, or trying to look down to see that thick, dark meat disappearing into my pussy. Sure, Ernesto felt huge inside me, but he was doing what I asked, taking it slow, being as gentle as anyone could if they were pushing something that big up my pussy. And, at last, he hit the end of my vagina - something Zac had never managed - which felt weird but quite exciting. And then I realized I was totally, utterly fucked. Or at least, that I was going to be.

And I was. Ernesto was a total gentleman. He took it slow at first, gradually building up pace until my pussy felt more comfortable, wrapped tightly around that substantial meat-pole. All the while we were kissing, or I was looking into his handsome face, or trying to peer between our bodies to watch myself being fucked with that astonishingly-big cock. And then his rhythm became more urgent, and my hands went around his shoulders, and my legs wrapped around his hips, and he started giving me his length - and his girth - at a regular fucking speed. And I just lay there, taking it like the horny slut I realized I'd turned into that night. And I was enjoying it - a lot.

Being fucked by Zac hadn't done as much for me as it clearly seemed to do for Anneke. Being fucked by Ernesto, however, was a different matter entirely. Perhaps it was because I was a little loaded; or maybe that he was young, strong and handsome - and exotically, thrillingly black. He was the first man - apart from my husband - I'd fucked in around twenty years. Maybe it was that I was acting sluttily, seducing a boy, completely different than how I normally behaved. Or maybe it was just because his cock was so much bigger than my pussy was used to, and it felt like he was using it so skillfully inside me. Whatever, I was getting more excited from just being plain old fucked than I ever had before.

And he kept going. Zac would usually finish within a couple of minutes. I think the longest he ever lasted was a little over five, and only then because I was changing birth control, before Ashley was born, and I wanted him to use a condom. Perhaps I should've insisted that he did that for a while until he'd learned better control, but on the occasions when he did fuck me for longer, all I seemed to feel was discomfort. So you'd have thought that having a cock the size of Ernesto's, plowing in and out of me, would at least have started to make me sore after a couple of minutes.

But that's not how it was. Don't get me wrong; I'd enjoyed being fucked by my husband, and I sometimes got quite a lot of pleasure from it if my head was in the right place, but it had never made me come before. I understand that I'm not alone in this, and that a high proportion of women can't come from just being fucked and, like me, they find that the clitoris is the epicenter of their pleasure.

Well, if Ernesto had been trying to prove me wrong about this, he was doing a pretty-fine job. I can safely say it was the most enjoyable fuck I'd ever had up until then. How much of this was about what was going on in my pussy, and how much about what was going on in my head, it was hard to say, but when he shifted his weight onto one arm, moved the other hand between us and started rubbing my clit, I very rapidly reached the point of no return. Maybe if he'd continued without the clit-play, he would have got me there with just his cock. As it was, I wasn't about to complain. My body felt like it had received a kind of extremely pleasant electric shock, emanating from my pussy, and I was in convulsions of extreme pleasure.

All the while I was coming, Ernesto kept thrusting. The sensations coming from the depths of my vagina were quite new and highly erotic. It wasn't just that the pleasure from the repeated contact of Ernesto's big cock-head on my cervix and beyond was new and intense, though the intensity and novelty were something special. It was also the thought of a guy irresistibly drilling so deep inside me, filling up every liquid inch of my pussy with something so big - so thick that it stretched me, so long that it pounded up against my womb - that kept me bouncing into orgasm. My legs were shaking, I was moaning incoherent noises and gasping obscenities, and there seemed to be a lot of liquid around.

And then there was even more, as Ernesto unleashed a whole gusher of his own. He let out these deep, baritone moans, mostly 'OH' and 'MMMM', and I could feel his cock, fully sheathed inside me, twitch and throb. I swear I could also feel his spunk hitting my cervix in spurt after powerful spurt.

And then we were lying there, my arms and legs tightly around him, anchoring myself to him, impaled on him, as the world slowly stopped spinning and my limbs stopped shaking.

"Ernesto, that - that was probably - probably the best fuck - ever," I gasped, breathlessly. "Wow, you really know how to blow a girl's fuses."

He grinned down at me. "Well, Melissa, you made it hard for me..."

"I thought it was hard for me..." I quipped. He laughed.

"I mean I've never had sex with a woman without a condom before. The feeling inside your - inside you was amazing. And you have such a hot body, I really struggled not to come before you. That would have been impolite."

I laughed. 'Impolite!' "Ernesto, I think I've known a few 'impolite' men in my time, not least my soon-to-be-ex-husband. You were amazing. I've never felt sensations like you just gave me before; from my clit and my g-spot and deep in my pussy and my nipples and - and everywhere. I mean, I think even my eyeballs were coming!"

He smiled again, and then carefully rolled off me. "Looks like we made a lot of juices. I'll get a towel." As he padded towards the bathroom, looking like a copper-bronze sculpture come to life - albeit with a bigger cock, even now it had softened, than any classical sculptor would have modeled - I could feel the wetness between my legs and under my ass. The bedcover was soaked. Reluctantly I got up and removed it. Even underneath, there was a wet patch.

Ernesto returned and wiped across the sheet, then turned to me and cleaned the juices off my butt cheeks and upper thighs. Then he attended to his cock and the surroundings that seemed equally wet. "You're one juicy lady," he said. "I guess you should shower. I'd better get off home."

"Hey, do you have to? It's a big bed. I don't think I can manage another fuck tonight, but it would be nice to wake up with you in the morning."

"I have to speak to Fidel about tomorrow; using the car and the boat. And anyway, the hotels around here don't like to find local boys in rooms with their guests. It looks inappropriate."

"You mean it looks like a local man acting as a gigolo with some desperate cougar? And the assumption would be it was for money?"

"Right. A lot of that goes on. And see, guests from this hotel go on my tours, and word gets around. If the management see me comin' out of a guest's room in the morning, they'll probably stop recommending me as a driver and tour guide. Word will get back to my college, and maybe they'll decide I shouldn't graduate from the course. So you see, there are consequences for me."

I didn't know what to say, but the look of dismay on my face must have conveyed my embarrassment at the risks I'd selfishly tempted him to take, so he continued "But thank you, Melissa. I really enjoyed what we did. You said it was the best sex for you, and it was for me. You're an amazing, very attractive woman. Maybe we can do it again sometime. But for now, I have to go before I get noticed."

He pulled on his pants and t-shirt, slipped on his socks and shoes, kissed me - a lovely, warm, affectionate kiss - thanked me again, and left.

I took a beer from the mini-bar, put on the over-sized bathrobe, went onto the balcony and sat in the swing seat. I watched Ernesto walk away from the hotel, presumably toward the apartment he shared with his brother. In a way, I felt sad that he wasn't lying in bed with me right now. But there was this warm, wet glow coming up from my pussy that told me I'd recently been beautifully, gloriously and thoroughly fucked by a very good-looking young man. Despite the way my asshole husband had treated me, it showed that I still had it in me to be a MILF. And yes, I thought with a satisfied smile, I'd definitely had it in me, and I wanted it in me again - and again. And I felt sure that would happen, and soon.