Three is Not a Crowd

Story Info
An unexpected threesome.
1k words
4.18
7.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We leave the club earlier than usual, as Jesse has suddenly become more randy than I can remember her being in sometime. Our relationship has sort of drifted into a rut, for which I am almost entirely to blame. Not that you could blame me. The Friday evening sequence was easy, collect Jess from her flat, go for dinner somewhere casual but good, go to a movie and then a club for some dancing. After that, we would head off to bed and fuck like there was no tomorrow, except recently Jesse had been a bit less enthusiastic than she had been when we first met. I am not the brightest of guys, a little insensitive you might say so I had missed the signs that Jesse was getting bored of the routine.

But back to this particular evening. We had scarcely got into the car when her hand is on my cock and her wide open mouth is on mine. Surprised and pleased I respond by running a very eager hand up her skirt finding her panties sopping wet. More than I had felt in a while.

"What gives?" I mumble around her mouth. "Why so eager this evening?"

She pulls away. Looks at me and says "Because some guy gave me his number while your were away getting drinks. Said he want to fuck me. It turns me on. Hard."

She pauses, looks defiant and then says:

"Don't be angry now! He was quite gorgeous and a woman can fantasize you know."

She hands me a crumpled piece of paper with a number scrawled on it.

"Don't cause a fuss."

I am just about about to phone the guy and yell at him when a recent fantasy bubbles up from my subconscious.

I see again Jesse's curly blonde hair bouncing up and down as she sucks my cock while another guy pounds her pussy from the other side of her. He grunts and pulls out and we swap places, Jesse's pussy is dribbling his cum and my cock is just ready to slide into her recently lubricated pussy. And I remember the amazing effect that thought had had on my next masturbation. Mind blowing it was.

I look at Jesse, plump, fuckable Jesse and hand the crumpled piece of paper with the number on it back to her.

"Phone him. Tell him he can't have you alone, but I will share you with him."

I wait for the storm of anger, recriminations, the "you are an absolute bastard, take me home NOW!"

None of that happens, Jesse takes up her phone and enters the number and, as it starts to ring she grabs my cock.

"You wont regret this. Promise!"

The guy answers and after a bit of persuasion that I was not going to kill him, he gets instructions on how to find us.

By the time Mike arrives, I have been gently caressing Jesse's clit, edging her so that she will be ready for our visitor. Can't keep visitors waiting now can we?

Mike arrives and Jesse lets him in and he cautiously shakes my hand, a kind of formal thing to do considering what we are planning. As Mike and I asses each other Jesse is on her knees, unzipping Mikes pants. She extracts a rapidly hardening cock and proceeds to swallow most of it whole. Soon Mike has her by the curls and is pounding his hips into her face which only seems to encourage her.

The carefully choreographed fantasy gets hijacked and the next thing I know I have Jesse's hips in my hands and my cock sliding into her tight, wet pussy. As I get into her balls deep, she manages around Mikes not inconsiderable cock to squeal as if she is going to come. I pull back and slam into her again and to my surprise she starts to cum. Mikes cock is forgotten as she whimpers, moans and whines. I can feel her orgasm clenching at my cock and that sets me off and I spurt hot cum deep inside her. Talk about premature ejaculation.

Mike takes control at this moment, pulling his cock from Jesse's mouth he pushes her onto the bed with her legs in the air. He pulls her close to the edge of the bed and proceeds to plough into her with a wet, slapping sound. As Mike keeps the rhythm up I step around the bed and slide my cock into Jesse's mouth. I don't need to do much because Mikes pounding makes the bed shake and Jesse's body rock back and forth.

Mike grunts once and stops pounding Jesse's pussy.

"Fuck I was so close! Fred come and finish me. I need your cock in my cunt."

I don't need much persuasion and am soon deep inside Jesse's flooded pussy. Now that I am not so pressurised I can work at fucking Jesse in the way I know she likes best. Soon she is grunting and squealing that signals a good cumming is about to happen soon. She spasms, arches her back, with hands clawing at the bed she squeals like a porn actress and for the second time in our six month relationship we cum together.

Once she has stopped shaking she looks me directly in the eyes with a look that does good things to my heart. She sighs deeply, strokes my arm and softly says.

"Thank you! I really needed that. I never thought we would ever get it all together."

She looks across at Mike. "Thank you. We must do this again sometime. Soon."

She curls up and seems to fall asleep immediately.

Mike and I stare at each other bewildered. We shake hands again, still so formal and Mike leaves. I go back to bed and curl up behind and softly breathing Jesse.

Threesomes have become part of our lives. Jesse decides when another threesome is necessary and then manages to find an interesting third. Mike gets invited every now and so often, but variety is the name of the game and Jesse and my fantasies are fulfilled regularly. I am starting to wonder about a woman instead of another man. Maybe I should diplomatically suggest such a thing.