Three Ladies and Their Men - Pt. 02

Story Info
Infidelity at a party.
1.4k words
3.87
2.1k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/19/2023
Created 09/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nilsr
Nilsr
53 Followers

Infidelity in the night

The music is blaring. Some couples are slowly floating around the dance floor. Karin dances close to me. Dancing with Karin is almost like sexual intercourse, she slips next to my body so wonderfully and moves as if we were one. I am hugely affected by the music, the atmosphere and, not least, Karin, and our dance. I can't help it. Karin doesn't seem to mind either. She presses her body even closer to mine. It feels like I'm about to burst the fabric of my pants. We slowly float forward, swaying a little to the music, but above all swaying at our own pace. The freons have taken over. Our bodies are not controlled by any of us consciously. It is just here and now, resting in her arms, moving with her.

The music seduces us, we seduce ourselves. Feeling a little kiss on my neck, or just imagination? My one hand moves down Karin's back, down to her butt and stops there. So round, firm and nice. The kiss comes back. I lift my head a little. I look at her. She looks back, bends forward. Our mouths find each other. No hesitation, lips meet. The mouths are already half open. Our bodies move just a little, lightly, close. I can feel every part of Karin's body. The small fine breasts under the thin dress, her hips moving against me, her ass under my hand. I feel the muscles moving. Our mouths against each other, tongues starting to search. Our movement stops. We are just pressed against each other, united in our mouths. Standing there in the dark with the music continuing to caress us "I can't stop loving you...."

Karin loosens up a bit. Takes me by the hand. "Come," she whispers. Takes me out of the room, leads me up a staircase. She opens a door, closes it again. Opens another. Pulls me into the dark room. Puts her arms around me, we reunite in a kiss. She tastes divine, moving against my body, rubbing her hips against my now very blood-filled member. My hands find the zipper in the back of her dress. I pull it down and the dress falls to the floor. She stands there, now wearing only a pair of panties. Karin looks at my shirt. She unbuttons a few buttons, stops and then in one go pulls them tight. The other buttons bounce around the room. I feel her hands on my pants. Caresses me and finds the buttons. The pants fall to the floor. She grabs my underwear, with some effort pulls them down. My member springs up. She bends down, caresses my hard cock, licks it. Sucks it a little in her mouth.

Karin takes me by the hand again. Leads me to a bed. She pulls off her panties, lies down and pulls me down on the bed with her. Our mouths find each other. We play with our tongues, while our bodies move towards each other.

Karin grabs my cock, "come, come inside me. Want you, need you." She leads me into her. I feel myself slowly disappearing into her warm, wet womb. We start moving towards each other. So heavenly. Her small breasts with stiff nipples rub against my chest as we make love. Slowly so far. Want to feel, want to experience, want to save every second in our minds. I slide so comfortably in and out of her warm interior. Hear how she whimpers more and more.

"Come, fuck me, want you deep inside me. Ohhhh, I'm so close. Fuck me more, deeper, come in me. Ohhhh, God, how wonderful. Now, now yeah come in me. Fill me with your potent sperm, shoot into me, now, now, now." Her voice increases in strength. The last part she almost screams out.

I'm deep inside her, feeling how she's convulsing, how her muscles are working, milking me. Now I feel that wonderful thing, the contraction from the perineum, through the scrotum and the prostate. I feel myself squirting out deep inside her. We keep moving towards each other, through our orgasms. After a while we just lie still. I don't want to leave her; I want to keep feeling her body against mine.

We kiss each other, say nothing, just looking at each other, kissing, caressing each other. So wonderful. Hugging her tits, fitting right into my hand, the nipple tickling the middle of my palm. So beautiful, so perfect. I haven't left her, I'm still in there. Karin starts to slowly move her hips, just a little bit, towards me. I thought I had spent myself but feel that the blood is now coming back. I have never experienced this before. Getting hard again, without having left the wonderful cave. Her movements become more pronounced. I start moving towards her at the same pace. We are completely united. Mouths, breast to breast, my cock deep inside her.

Her whole body is like a perfect synthesis with my body. Our movements are automatic and synchronized, we move as one, not two bodies. Complete harmony between ying and yang. Between giving and taking, who gives and who takes? Don't know. We are united in one. The movements, the bodies take care of themselves. We are just fully engaged in feeling, enjoying, being in the moment. There is no past, no future - only now.

Our bodies start to move faster and faster. I feel how Karin presses her womb up against me, while I press myself into her. Way in. I feel how her vagina squeezes me, how it slips around me like a perfect glove, but a glove that moves, massages me. Our breathing increases. The pressure builds up again. Karin's body tightens more and more. Moving a little more jerkily, pressing against me, harder and harder. Faster and faster.

"Yes, come, come, come. Now it's close. Ohhh, so good, so fantastic. Come, come," she moans. I don't know if I say anything. Trying to follow, trying to get as far in as possible, and as far out as possible without losing contact. Pushing myself in again. Long audible thrusts now.

"Yes, yes, I'll be right there," I moan.

"Now, now, come on. I can't take any more. Must let go, must come. Want you in me, come in me, fuck, ohhhhhh, nooow, yes," Karin cries, breathing heavily and her body tightens, almost pushing me out, as I push in one last time, feeling that I'm coming for the second time.

Our bodies are completely sweaty, we are completely exhausted. Just lying there close, close together. Breathing, whimpering.

"Ohhhh, that was wonderful. I've wanted this all evening. No, wanted it for a long time, ever since we all went swimming naked last summer. Thank you, it was fantastic," murmurs Karin.

"Me too, I've had my eyes on you too, been so horny when I saw you. Thank you, darling, thank you," I say. Then we lie there, caress each other lightly and just be.

"We should probably try to go down to the others again. They are probably starting to wonder. Arvid had his eyes on Hanna, I saw. But what about Eva?" Karin asks.

Eva has been my wife for a few years and Arvid is Karin's husband. Hanna is the third in their group of girls. They have been together since middle school and high school. Then they went their separate ways, but they meet and hang out quite often. They use their networks and help each other. They have no secrets from each other. I suspect that Karin and Hanna know at least as much about me as Eva does. Right now, probably more. Sometimes, like now, we also hang out in pairs, and we have travelled together. We are all naturalists whenever possible, so we have seen each other a lot before.

Now we are together with another six people at a small crayfish party. I wonder whose bed we have used. Well, it's probably time to sneak back. Find the clothes and say a little goodbye to each other while we are alone. I see that Karin has now put on her dress. Holds her panties in her hand.

"I have to go to the bathroom and clean up a bit. Thank you for an unforgettable and much-needed little adventure. Maybe we'll have another opportunity, I'd like that," says Karin. I nod, give her a kiss and she disappears.

I find my clothes, put on my underwear and pants. I can only partially button my shirt; several buttons are missing. That's the way it is. Have to go back to the others but should probably also pass a toilet and wash off a little. Probably smells of sex a long way....

Nilsr
Nilsr
53 Followers