Three Leather Jacket Tassels Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ran my fingers over her furry triangle and played with her clit slowly; fucking her pussy uncontrollably. After a while my hands, again, went up under her cozy cami, which kept fallin' over again and was stained with colostrum from da inside.

For da first insane minutes, I was still rubbing at her belly with her warm breast milk. She told me to be careful of da child inside her so I took my hands off her womb and squeezed her tits harder.

"Let me be your man," I continued, smelling Paulette's funky morning breath as she whimpered incoherently.

I could feel her huge nipples poking t'rough my fingers as I pawed her breasts, then rubbed gently at her womb, my spearing cock shredding her tight snatch. Paulette was crying, breaking down as I took her. As I claimed her. She was also making a mess of me; squirting vaginal nectar all around my crotch, claiming me.

"I'm fucking my best friend's wife because she needs to be fucked!" I declared, peeling her cami up over her head, letting her chestnut-honey locks cascade onto her pale, naked back.

"I want to treat myself to you every morning, baby. I love t'at you're pregnant. As soon as your husband leaves t'is house, you're all fucking mine," I whispered giving her hip a hard slap. My shirt and tie were undone by then. My tummy against her hot skin.

She accepted all of my advances as I continued poking her with my cock, prodding her in all the different directions her body allowed, with my soaked hand behind her.... Feeling Paulette's cunt walls getting slicker as my member caressed t'em.

Her sweet pussy soothing my raging erection with her water, feeling her body melting, holding me safely inside her, getting as close to me as she could. And we ...fucked and made love.

"Yeah Brand, I will get you laid until you go back to Eny," Paulette whispered, tears running down both eyes. Both hands over mine as I rubbed her tummy. She was an emotional mess but I could tell she loved every minute of t'at first time we made love.

"Fuck me, Brandon Slim. I'll even be your pregnant whore for Halloween, lover boy!" she muttered, rolling her body back against me.

After she said t'at I held her close and still, my neck tipping back reacting to a full-on orgasm, blowing sloppy torrential streams of semen from my loins. I was jetting so many fresh loads of cum into her t'at my legs failed me and I had to grab onto her to keep myself from falling. She wrapped her arms over mine and kept us in balance.

We became one. Both our bodies shaking from the intense echoes of da orgasm we had just shared. It took us a while to even catch our breaths again.

To be continued....