Three on a Mattress

Story Info
Two Guys Learn To Share Her.
3.2k words
3.98
12.1k
13
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We didn't plan it, didn't try to set it up or anything, didn't even see it coming, but one thing just led to another and before I knew it my wife, my buddy, and I were climbing into bed naked, gleefully scattering our clothes on the floor behind us. Jake stretched out on one side of my wife and I on the other, and neither of us had to be told what to do next.

He cupped his hands under each of my wife's breasts, then he began kissing and sucking her taut nipples, and I concentrated on her mouth, placing my lips against hers, playing touch-tag with her tongue. She was wild by that time and everything just kept going like a bowling ball down hill.

I watched my friend's left hand move down my wife's bare belly to her pussy and one finger hooked over her clitoris, his palm covering her pubic bone. Then he slipped that finger between her moistening labia. My god, it was hot having her between us, watching him finger fuck her, and I wasn't sure how long either of us could hold off from fucking her. As it turned out, Claire would decide that she'd be fucked and by whom.

We had only planned dinner that night, hadn't talked about after dinner, but I knew Jake had always had the hots for Claire, and I certainly had fantasized about threesomes. It turned me on to think of him and me sharing her, but that night it just sort of happened naturally as we kidded and teased during dinner, then she flirted with both of us, effectively seducing our houseguest and her husband.

When things began getting racier as the night wore on, and Claire got more and more audacious, I knew what was coming. By the time dinner clean-up was finished, it was obvious to me where we were headed. I also figure the other two principals knew as well.

He stood behind her drying the dishes and she laughingly backed into him more than once, making sure his front bumped against her butt, then we started getting silly, joking about orgies and orgasms and key parties. I'm not sure who first suggested that we adjourn to the bedroom, probably me, but finally, after a lot of undisguised flirting, and dancing with each of us, my wife took things into her own hands, literally, and walked us up the stairs to the boudoir, taking each of us by the hand. It didn't take much coaxing either, actually none, and no one said anything as we walked with her toward the bedroom. We probably didn't want to jinx it.

It was obvious then we were going to fuck Claire that night and no one wanted things to stop. What I didn't know for sure then was if she'd let it go that far, or if we'd just fool around a bit on the bed like three teens in heat. Frankly, I was hoping for more. I didn't know why, but I really wanted my buddy to have sex with my wife. I hoped for it as much as I've hoped for anything. I even had the shakes as Jake and I walked toward our room holding my wife's hand.

We hastily helped each other out of our clothes once inside the bedroom, throwing them off with abandon, then--even before she was nude--she began kissing Jake and me, making it clear she wanted to be fucked, and I was certain she didn't care who went first. Now that it's years later, I know for sure she did.

As she lay between us, my mouth against hers and Jake concentrating on her nipples, her tits, and her mound. She moaned around my kisses and opened her legs, eagerly exposing her pussy and splaying her lips, open wide, hoping one of us would take the hint. Jake did his part at that moment and cupped his fingers over her mound, sliding his palm across her pubic hair and one finger into my wife's wet pussy. She sighed, then kissed me with a passion I had never seen before or realized since.

With her right hand, she pushed his head down her body to her lower belly. He took the prompt immediately, moving his mouth down her front to her moistening slit. Amazed at his shameless oral attention to my wife's vulva, her willingness to let him, and mostly my own eagerness to watch another man eat the pussy of the woman I'd married, I watched Jake move between her legs, open my wife's labia with his fingers, and begin devouring Claire's snatch with licking and kissing and gentle sucking. He reached out with his tongue and swabbed the wetness from her fleshy walls.

Quickly, I took his place at her breasts, taking one of her nipples into my mouth and sucking for a few seconds, then moving from one to the other. Then Claire began to take control. She told Jake to stand next to the bed, up close to her head, then she moved her face toward his outstretched member. Keeping her hands under each breast, holding them up for me to suck, she leaned in and took Jake's stiff cock in her mouth, moving her head around until it was in just the right position.

How sexy it was seeing my wife take another man's penis in her mouth and hold it in place with nothing but her lips, keeping her hands under her breasts, holding them high for me to suckle. I asked her if she liked blowing Jake and she nodded, never taking her mouth from his erection, concentrating on pleasuring my friend. The slurping sounds she made as she mouthed his cock heightened my arousal to a point I couldn't believe. I loved hearing the sounds of her oral sex, savored the auditory pleasures of our threesome.

"Want to fuck him?" I asked. His eyes turned to me in surprise, enlivened I was sure with hope, then he looked back at her, eager for an answer. She nodded and he glanced back at me, amazed I was sure by his good fortune and my proposal that he put his erection into my wife. Jake and I both knew then that we were about to share her on a night that began innocently as a dinner with a friend.

Almost before we realized what was happening, the three of us were in bed with our clothes thrown in piles on the floor, beginning a journey we would never actually finish. It amazed me that I could enjoy seeing my wife exchange long and passionate kisses with another man. It was, however, beyond question that I relished the sight. It was also clear I loved sharing the experience with her.

When he started to enter her I had the strongest urge to see every angle, every detail, to watch his cock sliding in and out of Claire's vagina, so I got in position to be able to see it pushing into her pussy and pulling out. It so was incredibly fascinating and terribly erotic, and perhaps the sexiest thing I'd ever seen in my life. Watching my friend's engorged penis push my wife's labia apart and slide between them--his length disappearing in her vagina, drawing out the slick lubricant of their sex--gave me more pleasure than I ever imagined I could have gotten from watching someone else. "Fuck her good," I actually said as Jake drove his cock repeatedly into my wife's vaginal canal, his pace quickening, going deeper each time until his cock sunk to the hilt and held still as his ejaculate filled her.

She raised her head and looked at me. "He is doing it very well," she said with a sigh and a grunt as his dick hit bottom. "Why haven't we done this before?" she whispered to me between his kisses.

"No good reason," I said, and Jake fucked Claire for another twenty minutes, even after he had climaxed. I amazed at his endurance. That night the two of us must have fucked her three times each, sleeping in between sessions in a naked heap, taking turns at oral, then occasionally going at her together, him at one orifice and me at the other.

A week later we drove over to where Jake lived to pick him up in our pickup truck to go for a "drive" to talk about what had happened the previous weekend. On the way over she asked me what I thought about that night with Jake. I told her I liked it, said a threesome was really fun, unbelievably exciting. "What if it went further than that?" she asked. "More than just sexual?" she added. I understood what she meant, because when we all got into the same bed I knew the risks. Things could go further.

"Discovered you have feelings?" I asked.

"I think so," she whispered.

I said I figured it had already taken place, and her faint smile told me it had. We picked him up at his mother's house, where he'd been living for six months, and drove around for an hour, just talking. But for the first few miles no one said anything. We had exchanged greetings and she gave him a hug, then we sat quietly. Claire finally said, "Well, I had a wonderful time."

He looked at her and smiled. "So did I," said Jake.

Then she kissed him. "Thank you both."

"We'll have to do it again," I said pulling the car off the road. "Tonight?" We all looked at one another.

"What about our camper?" Claire asked Jake. "I'd love to break in the new bed properly. Could we?" My parents had come in from the east coast to visit, so our house was out, and Jake's mother was always home, so his was too.

Without answering I simply started the truck and pulled into the traffic lane, then I drove straight to the storage yard where we kept our twenty-foot travel camper. Jake unlocked the gate and I drove in, then he closed it behind us and locked it. We decided to keep the lights off, so as not to bring the night watchman, but the lights from the facility made it easy to see.

Claire got on the bed after stripping off her skirt, panties, and top. She hadn't put on a bra, so when she climbed on the bed and turned to face us she was naked, with the biggest smile her face could hold. She was ready for some loving, and Jake and I joined her. We didn't get under the covers. The night was warm and the heat generated by the three of us kept our intimate little group from being cold.

My wife took our partially erect shafts in each of her hands, and worked us with her fingers to firm, full erections. She turned her head to face me and we kissed, then she repeated the maneuver with Jake. "I never thought I could be so comfortable having sex with two men at once," she said to no one in particular, "but I so enjoyed the other night that I think I want to fuck both of you as often as I can."

"You didn't have any regrets," Jake asked, glancing over at Claire.

"Not a single one," she said. "You?"

Jake shook his head, said he didn't regret a thing, then she turned to me, let go of my penis and put a hand to my face. "What about you, sweetheart?"

"Like I told you in the truck," I said, "I think it's already gone to the next level." I went on to explain that sex that night with Jake was the most exciting night of my life, even with the risks, that sharing her with my best friend brought friendship to a greater level than ever and made a marriage even more spectacular than it already was. "You didn't mind me fucking Jake?" she asked.

"I don't even mind your feelings for him." She wanted me to say it in front of Jake, so I added, "I loved watching it take place, and tonight I'm looking forward to seeing you two do it again."

"Who wants to go first?" she asked.

"Jake gets that honor," I said. I got up and started to get dressed, which I decided to do on the spur of the moment, then I said that I wanted to give them some time together alone, just the two of them.

"I'd like that," she said in a near whisper.

I drove to the gate, unlocked it, moved the truck outside, then locked it behind me. My wife and my best friend were in the camper, not able to leave until I returned. There were plenty of blankets, food in the cupboards, and even clothes in the closets. When I came back, around three, they were both asleep, cuddled naked together with his arm around her and her head on his chest. I kissed her and she woke, turned her head to face me, and kissed me softly. "Thank you again for that private time," she said. I nodded and undressed, then crawled in next to her. As Jake slept, she kissed my penis until it began to stir, then climbed on top of me when it was fully erect. She eased it in her, trying not to wake Jake, then began a slow and steady rhythm, bouncing up on her knees, pushing me in and pulling me out of her. The bed began to move up and down and squeak faintly. The trailer rocked gently and I wondered if the night watchman could see it swaying. I remembered the old saw, If you see the van's a rocking, don't come a knocking.

"I love you," I said as we slowly fucked.

"And I love you," she said. "Both of you."

"I know," I said. "I guess I've really known that since even before that night we climbed in bed together."

When I came she forced her pelvis down tight on my hips, holding there, accepting my semen, pushing me to the back of her vagina, milking the cum from my scrotum, taking all I had to give. Jake woke and opened his eyes as I ejaculated into Claire, then he smiled. "What a nice sight to wake up to," he said. He put his hand on her breast and caressed affectionately, softly, feeling her bare skin like a man savoring the fur of a rich pelt.

"I want to spend a whole night with Jake," she said the next night as we cuddled after sex. "I want to wake up with him in the morning, just the two of us. Having both of you at once is fantastic, but you and I get to have many nights alone. I'd like that same thing with Jake. Can you handle that?" she asked quietly.

"If I couldn't would the desire go away?" I asked.

"I guess not," she said.

"That's why I left the two of you alone the other night. I just thought you needed time for just the two of you. I knew you wanted it. I'm not so insensitive that I couldn't see that when I watched you make love to him it went deeper than just sex. Of course you can have a night with Jake. Would one be enough?" I asked.

She thought about it for a moment. "Maybe a weekend," she said quietly, kissing me in thanks.

My wife's first weekend of sex with my good buddy began when he picked her up at our house in his 2000 Corvette. She was so turned on about spending the two days and two nights with her new intimate friend Jake that you wouldn't have known they'd already been together twice.

I helped her pick out just the right outfit for their time together, although we went through about ten ensembles before she settled on the right one to wear the first night when he came to pick her up. "The first one is the most important," she said with a wicked smile. Claire wanted it to be incredibly sexy, give easy access, and be simple to remove. When we found just the right one, we talked about whether she should wear underwear or not. I thought not, but she went back and forth about whether he'd like taking them off of her.

"He'd love that," I said, "but I also think he'd be thrilled to find out while driving that you went without any panties just for him. Evidently, she liked my idea and decided, finally, to bring some sexy ones for the second day but initially to go without any, even saying that maybe she wouldn't wear any all weekend.

"You okay with this?" Jake asked as we stood at the door when he came to pick Claire up for their two nights of sex.

"She promises to tell me all about it," I said with a smile, "and yes, I really am fine with you two being together without a third wheel. You two should have been fucking years ago," I added. He nodded, put his arm around her waist, and walked her to his vet. I wondered if the old lady next door was watching them from her window. For some reason I don't understand, the possibility thrilled the hell out of me.

I thought of my wife riding next to Jake with that short dress on with no underpants and grinned to myself. It was strange how good I felt about my wife going with Jake for two nights in a hotel to do whatever the two of them decided, whatever they could dream up, to fuck with abandon. I knew that was what they both wanted, and I visualized them doing it as I watched him drive away with Claire.

Jake's cock was longer than mine and she liked that, liked the feel of a bigger dick inside of her. I watched her that first night as she went down on him, swallowing his come, licking his shaft clean when he finished ejaculating. I wondered as I watched them drive away if he was driving with a hand between her legs, a finger deep in her pussy. My heart raced at the thought.

Jake and Claire live together now, and I come to see them in their new home. I have sex with her a little less than when she lived here, but I still don't regret the night that evolved into a sexual threesome when we brought my good friend into our bed. Watching the way she fucked him that night, I just couldn't deny her. I just knew that someday they'd be together. I could see it in the way they made love. It was different from simply fucking, and the affection they had for each other came out in the softness of their touch, the length of their kisses, and the warmth in their caresses. Even more tender and loving than our lovemaking, it would be a crime to keep them apart. There are still times when the three of us are in one bed together, but she fucks him now probably every night.

Me, oh, now it's about once a week, maybe twice.