Three Part Harmony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
moreandmore
moreandmore
2,311 Followers

"Thanks for the chocolates. ILY"

I poked my head into Char's office and showed her the text.

"Know anything about this?"

"You said winning our prospects was just like fishing. Hooking them was easy but landing them took time and patience. You had to give the line a little slack then tug on it occasionally and, before they know it, you had them in your net. I sent food so you could tell her to share with her kids. Now get out of my office."

I don't know whose smile was bigger. If you surround yourself with smart people, you prosper.

"Sarah, glad you liked them. Take them home and share with Carla, Denise, and Brad. ILY2"

Over the next month Char sent cookies, brownies, popcorn, and assorted edibles. I look so romantic.

+ + + + +

SAMANTHA: Amarillo

The buildup has been tormenting me. I am so anxious to be with Steve again. Chatting with Sarah has been bitter and sweet. I know they are in love. Sarah says she's the one who has been borrowing Steve, not the other way around. Steve is headed back to Tulsa to be with her Sunday afternoon.

We arrived in Amarillo on Friday and purchased drinks and snacks for the soccer players. After the games we checked in and I saw Steve waiting in the lobby. Sue had recognized him and was flirting away. I motioned for Steve to come join us.

"Jack this is Steve. Steve this is Jack. Should I leave you two alone?"

"Stay Samantha. Steve, if it ever gets to the point where you need to break it off, please have the courage to put an end to it gracefully, before you do something that puts an end to it painfully. I know she has feelings for you which are different than the feelings she has for me. Having the spirit of my bride back is a giant payback for her short stays with you. I'd rather she not be seen knocking on your door so, could I suggest you give her a key. Rather than breaking up our normal routine I'd like her to join you late at night and return to my room with coffee around 6 am. If she wants, she has my permission for both Friday and Saturday night."

"Jack, I hope you can believe me when I assure you that, when the time comes that I am gone, Sam will only be sad until she is back in your arms."

I was tingling. How did I end up with two awesome men? Jack and Steve shook hands.

"Jack, here's a key to my room, it's 214 again. If Sam behaves herself today, would you give it to her?"

I playfully punched Steve.

I went through the motions on Friday, but my hormones were driving me wild, a whole night with Steve. I doubt Jack's going to let me put the kids to bed at 6 pm. For Jack's sake, I tried to act as nonchalant as possible but, he knows I'm checking the clock every few minutes. We normally don't have an A-B type unit, where the kids are in their own room, but this was going to work out perfectly.

"Sarah, go give the kids a goodnight kiss. I'll make sure they settle down. Here's your key. I love you."

"Not as much as I love you. Thank you."

I gave Jack a lengthy kiss and hard hug. With my oversized purse in hand, I took the stairs. I wasn't going to hang around the elevators waiting any longer than necessary. I swear my pussy felt the click of the door lock releasing.

"Well hello pretty lady, you've just made my night."

I kicked my shoes off and bounced onto the bed and into his arms. We kissed and snuggled for a bit.

"I've got a surprise. Jack suggested I start on birth control, which I did a few weeks ago, so we don't need a condom. Now get naked because I'm about to explode."

Our clothes were shed in mere seconds.

"My, my, you have a very juicy pussy, what have you been thinking about?"

"YOU, and you have a very scary nightstick blue eyes."

Steve wrestled me onto my back and began nibbling on my neck and nipples. His hands were stroking my pussy and clit. He raised up, put his finger over my lips, and spoke.

"Trust me."

Steve kissed his way down to my clit and despite my attempts to protest he spread my lips and was licking me up and down. Oh my, what have I been missing? The tingling was constant. I was holding his head and pushing my pussy up to meet his face. Was that me that just screamed? This is awesome. I was bucking like a rodeo horse. Hang in there for another eight seconds Steve. Unbelievable pleasure. I collapsed on the bed.

"Steve that was simply amazing. Thank you."

"Now that you're raw and sensitive, this should be much more enjoyable."

Steve slid his cock into me with tenderness. Slowly in and out and I was already feeling the ripples. He pushed up and sucked on my nipples and I released a larger ripple. Like a roller coaster nearing the apex I felt it coming, and just like the thrill of the coaster, I muffled my scream as I had a massive orgasm. Steve kept the slow motion loving going until he got close then, he sped it up and filled me with hot cum. It had been over ten years since I had felt that.

Steve turned off the light. We just cuddled, but I needed more, so I nibbled and whispered in his ear. His cock slowly found the strength to stand upright.

"Stay here, I'll be right back."

I grabbed my purse and went into the bathroom. I put on my high heels.

"Hey blue eyes, word has it that this is your favorite outfit. Like my jewelry? They're the ones you bought me."

Steve was chuckling hard "It is my favorite. How did you know? I think your sister has a very similar outfit. You two must share shopping tips. Now don't use them heels like spurs lil lady."

"Well now that's up to you cowboy. Spurs are only needed if you try to slow down before the race is over."

I crawled on top of Steve and lowered my pussy onto his cock. I'm not going to put it all the way in this time, no need to do that. I took my time pleasing not only myself but building up a big climax for Steve. After Steve came he rolled me off and used his fingers to bring me to a wonderful finish. He then pulled me up and took me into the bathroom. Once the temperature on the shower was perfect we playfully washed each other. After drying off I set my alarm.

"We're getting up at 4 am and repeating what we just did."

"Come snuggle with me."

We spooned, under the covers, and I placed his hand such that he had my tits to hold onto. I must have slept hard because, when the alarm went off, I hadn't even been up to use the restroom.

I playfully sucked Steve's cock. He reached around and had his fingers in my pussy and was pumping away. I rolled onto my back.

"Now, if you remember, it's me on my back then you on your back then shower. Got it?"

I enjoyed it all. With 15 minutes left we stood holding each other.

"I saw Sue flirting with you. Stay away from her, she runs around on her husband. I happen to know the lady you're in love with and, I hear you're grounded, so best behave yourself."

"You saw that I was harmlessly sitting there. You soccer moms are a horny bunch."

"Smartass."

I gave Steve the kind of kiss that lover's exchange. This was so much better than Phoenix.

"Get your strength back today. Get lots of rest since you've got to do this again tonight."

"I'll get you a whip to use with those spurs. Good luck with soccer today. See you tonight."

One last kiss and hug and down to the lobby to pick up some coffee.

On Saturday I put tissues in my bra to keep my hard nipples from showing through. I was so horny thinking about last night. By the time I bounced into Steve's arms again I was ready to burst.

"Steve" wiggling my tongue "can you do this again? Let me give you a blow job first."

I took my time and sucked and swallowed until he went limp. Steve pulled me up and gazed into my eyes.

"That was fantastic. My turn."

It was far more pleasing this time. I knew what to expect and, damn him, he would slow down when I started panting hard.

"More, more, don't slow down, smartass, you're doing that on purpose, more, more."

I swear I bounced up in the air when I had the big one. Steve licked some more and the ripples rolled over me again and again. I pulled him up and gave him the best kiss I could muster. We experimented with different positions but we were just as playful. I was getting emotional after the alarm sounded on Sunday morning. I was extremely clingy and wanted Steve to keep constant body contact. The last shower was just swaying our embrace as the water spilled down.

Fifteen minutes left in my fantasy. Standing there holding each other just gazing into Steve's eyes he smirked and smiled.

"What's so funny?"

"Ever get a song stuck in your head and you can't think of the words?"

"Yeah, but..."

"It goes something like 'playing guitar like he was ringing a bell' have you heard it?"

"I don't know."

"Oh yeah I remember it's 'Go Go Go Johnny Go GO GO Johnny be good'"

I playfully slapped and punched him.

"You're not supposed to know things like that about me. Dammit Sarah, payback's a bitch. What else do you know?"

"That I'm unbelievably lucky to have ever met you!"

I buried my head in his chest and held him close. I hope he marries Sarah. At least I'll have a reason to keep in touch with him. One final kiss.

"I don't want this to be the end Steve. Until we meet again lover."

"Fare thee well Samantha."

With tear dimmed eyes I bought the morning coffee and resumed my normal life.

+ + + + +

STEVE: Tulsa

My flight from Amarillo landed in Tulsa just after noon. Hustling over to Sarah's house, I brought a spray of roses. Carla opened the door.

"Hi Carla, these are for your mom."

"Mom, Steve's here with flowers and there's a card."

"Well open it and read it to me."

"For the cutest woman I've ever met."

Sarah came over, did a little fist pump, mouthed YES, and gave me a very nice kiss.

"Wow mom, you really like roses huh?"

"Yes. Yes I do."

We took the kids to the zoo. We were walking through the park with Sarah hooked on my arm when I felt a hand take my free hand. I looked over and smiled at Carla. Denise pushed in between Sarah and I then grabbed my other hand. Later, when we were sitting eating ice cream cones, Brad came over and whispered to me.

"I think my mom likes you."

I whispered back "Don't say anything, but I like her too."

Once we got the kids home and settled in with the sitter, Sarah and I headed over to the El's Palace and made love. She was more affectionate than I had ever seen.

"Sam filled me in. I love you more than you could ever imagine."

"Sarah my love for you has never been stronger."

Every other week, for the next month, I made the trip to Tulsa. I'd arrive on Thursday night and leave on Sunday. I was hoping this trip would be different. After spending some time with Carla, Denise, and Brad we left on our date. Over dinner I made my move.

"Sarah how does this 'dibs' thing work? You said Sam had dibs on me, but there's a lady in the office you work at, that I might want to marry."

"Hmmm, which lady might that be? Doesn't matter. Dibs means you can only marry Sam or her twin sister. Sam is still married so I guess that leaves me."

"Don't I have to ask your father?"

"I'm not taking the risk of Dad saying no."

Pulling out a ring I dropped to my knee "Sarah will you marry me?"

"YES!"

"And Samantha?"

"I promised Sam I wouldn't steal you so you get to have two wives. One that wants you only for your body; and my sister."

I playfully pinched her then we kissed and hugged.

"Can you hold off on telling Sam until tomorrow night? We have lots of details to work out."

"Do I have to move to Denver?"

"No, I plan on moving to Tulsa. We've got to discuss a lot of things."

Sarah's phone buzzed. A text from Sam "Getting good vibes. What's going on?"

"Steve's here. Call you tomorrow."

We spent the rest of the evening talking about every aspect of getting married. We discussed my relocating, the dreaded pre-nup, and how I wanted to make sure Andrew and Thomas would be protected. She understood completely. We got around to talking about the when and where.

"The bigger the wedding, the longer it's going to take to make it happen."

"Steve I think the courthouse is closed now. What's your morning look like?"

"No. I'm going to have Andrew, Thomas, and my mother here. We need Jack, Sam, JJ, and Jackson here too, and your folks. Who else?"

"I can live with a few friends and some from work and my previous job."

"Since noname has the kids in two weeks, let's see if we can get it done in three weeks."

"Where? At this late stage we may have to stand in the grocery store parking lot."

"And that's a problem because...?

Just kidding. I've got an idea. We can drive by there tomorrow. By the way, I hear you're meeting with somebody from the Denver office tomorrow."

"Yes, I'm meeting with him at the end of my shift."

The following afternoon I found my way to the private meeting room. Sarah was a dynamo at her job. She had learned her role quickly and worked well with Sandy. There was a chair behind the desk and two chairs in front of the desk. I sat in one of the chairs in front of the desk. Sarah came in and stopped in her tracks.

"What are you doing here?"

"I guess he caught wind of US and wants to have us both here. I hope we're not in trouble."

"I haven't said a word to anyone, I swear."

"Sit next to me."

After an anxious minute, I slid the investigators report about me in front of her.

"Read this, then we'll talk."

I stood and leaned against the door. Sarah put her hand over her mouth and glanced at me a few times while reading. She paged back and forth several times. I sat next to her again.

"Sarah, I didn't want you to want me for anything other than myself. This is my company. No partners, just me. I knew you were something special and I wanted to get you involved in the business. Even if you wouldn't marry me, I knew I wanted you as an employee. I wanted you to get the job based on your work experience and your personality, not because you knew me. Can you forgive me for the ruse?"

"I am tingling. This is unbelievable. You don't act rich. I would never have believed it."

"I'm good at making money, but I like to believe I haven't forgot where I came from."

"Do you still want me to work here?"

"Definitely. I want you to learn how to run everything. I set up the Tulsa office so I could be near you and, in the event you didn't accept my marriage proposal on the first attempt, I could keep trying until you succumbed to my charms."

"That is the sweetest thing I've ever heard. Guess I should have made you sweat a little. What other surprises do you have for me?"

"Let's take a drive."

I drove over to El's Palace. When I saw it was for sale, I contacted Marcel and purchased it from him. It was fully furnished although Marcel had tagged some fine art, which El wanted to keep. I assumed the contracts for the maids and gardeners.

"I lied to you. Marcel hasn't been letting us use his home. I purchased it and am hoping we can live here."

"This is all too much. Please don't pinch me if this is a dream."

"Look at the garden out back. We could get married there."

"Well there's no shopping carts, but I guess we can adapt."

"Can your mom watch the kids tomorrow? I want to fly, with you, to Albuquerque and tell Jack and Samantha personally. We need to reassure them that they have not been deceived and abandoned."

"Talk about torture. You want me to sit quietly until then? You are a cruel boss mister."

We flew to Albuquerque Saturday morning. With the doorbell echoing a bewildered Samantha answered.

"Sarah, Steve, what a surprise. What are you doing here?"

Jack appeared behind her "Let's go into the kitchen."

Once we had drinks in hand, and pleasantries exchanged, Sarah took Sam's hand.

"Samantha, Steve has asked me to marry him, but I won't say yes unless you agree to keep seeing him. Does four times a year work for you?"

Even I was unprepared for that. Sarah did that completely on her own.

"Sarah, I'm speechless. Are you sure? I don't know."

Sam's body language was NO. The painful grimace and glances everywhere but at Sarah.

"Sis I am forever in your debt. I promised I wouldn't steal Steve from you. Please say yes."

"I don't know sis. This is tough."

With misty eyes she glanced at Jack.

"Samantha I gave you two things to keep in mind if you found a lover. What was the first one?"

"Don't break up a marriage."

"Seems to me you're about to break up a marriage."

A smile came to her slowly then, in a voice soft and trembling

"Sarah, Steve, if you ever need anything, I am there for you. My answer is YES."

Sarah looked at me "Steve, Yes, I will marry you. Steve, same rules apply to you. One, having a lover you can't break up a marriage. And two, our friends and families, except for Jack, can never find out. One more thing. I don't have any other sisters and, most important, you cannot do this with any other woman."

Laughter, crying, hugs, kisses all around. We confirmed the date for three weeks later.

We flew back late Saturday night and, on Sunday, told Carla, Denise, and Brad. Sarah didn't fill them in on any of the details other than they would be spending the night before the wedding and the night of the wedding at El's Palace. Jack and family could spread out into several bedrooms as well.

Although quite expensive to accomplish, Sarah, Carla, and Denise had custom dresses made with a few days to spare. Sarah's exceptional organizational skills were tested to the max as she worked out the details. The wedding fell into place.

A small wedding wasn't exactly how it turned out. The kids had invited lots of their friends. I flew about a dozen people in from the Denver office. El had done such a spectacular job of decorating the house. Everyone just wandered from room to room admiring her work. The room that drew the most attention was the office that Marcel had set aside to chronicle the building of the palace. The diorama and at least one hundred framed pictures, of the whole construction project, from start to finish. Brad still spends a lot of time in that room.

Samantha cornered me. I was concerned about how this conversation would go. We walked with arms hooked.

"You are full of surprises. Ever since you proposed to Sarah, I've been doing internet searches on construction companies and found one with offices in Denver and Tulsa. Not to mention several others including Phoenix and Amarillo. You're not mentioned on your website. I did find pictures of you accepting awards. You even won awards for this house. Well played sir. I'd have seen right through you if I could have gotten past those blue eyes."

"Not buying the good ol' boy thing?"

"Actually I am. You just seem so normal it's scary."

"And, if I hadn't stayed with the normal people in Phoenix, I would have never met the loves of my life."

"Thinking back on Amarillo, and the nights we spent together, my dreams are filled with memories of the love you gave to me. Those dreams will last a lifetime, and I hope we're just beginning, so the glow my heart is feeling will never fade away. I'm so happy for Sarah and for you. Her ex was an ass and she has blossomed with you."

"Thank you. With you two tag teaming me, I never stood a chance."

We pulled each other in closer.

The wedding itself was simple yet so beautiful. The weather cooperated and all of the new women in my life were stunning. Samantha took charge of all the kids. After the hum of activity died down, I took my bride to our bedroom.

"I sure hope this isn't a cruel dream. You are too good to be true."

"My thoughts exactly Steve."

We enjoyed a passionate evening which lasted well into the night. We would be dragging on Sunday.

"Mom" Carla shouted "what time to we have to leave?"

"Everybody come here."

The kids gathered around.

moreandmore
moreandmore
2,311 Followers