Three Part Harmony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
moreandmore
moreandmore
2,311 Followers

"You need to decide which bedroom is yours" Sarah announced "as this is where we are going to live."

After they mauled Sarah with hugs and kisses, they flew off to check out all of the bedrooms. Of course, kids being kids, Carla wanted the bedroom Denise had stayed in, and Denise wanted the bedroom Brad had stayed in, and Brad, sensing he had the upper hand, wasn't budging. Sarah tried using all of her negotiating skills. After about fifteen minutes, with Brad not budging, she plopped down by me.

"Well, you made that look easy."

"Smartass. If you can break the deadlock you get a big treat tonight."

I walked over to Brad and whispered in his ear. He jumped up, raced up the stairs, found a bedroom, and announced from the balcony "This is my bedroom."

Carla and Denise scampered up the stairs and started moving their things.

"Don't expect all your treats to come that easily. What'd you say?"

"Don't tell your sisters but I was hoping you'd take the bedroom next to mine."

"You are too smooth. I cannot afford to let you out of my sight."

"Is that why you have me grounded?"

"Babe, I am selfish. Everywhere we go, women flirt with you. Since the day I met you, I've been terrified at the thought of losing you. I trust you, but, I'm trying to make it easier for you by removing all those situations where those blue eyes could get you into trouble. If any of those ladies knew what you were packing down under, I wouldn't stand a chance."

Sarah eyes were misty and she was choking up a bit "I don't want to lose you Steve."

"Understood. I don't want to lose you either Sarah. We can do all those things together. I don't need to do them by myself. I love you."

I pulled her closer and gave her a hug and kiss.

The following weekend, while the kids were with noname, Sarah told me to dress up nice as we were going to a retirement party. She drove us to Marcel's former restaurant. We sat, by ourselves, off to the side.

"I guess we're early?"

"No, everyone's here. It's just us. This is for Mr. Nightstand. He's decided to retire at Mt. Landfill."

Chuckling I said "Well, I'm not sad to see him go. He was pretty stiff competition."

We looked like teenagers giggling "He was handy though. I got a certain buzz from him."

She took a package into the restroom, and when she returned, he was gone.

Relocation from Denver to Tulsa went quickly and was relatively painless. Char had moved to Tulsa and, at the office, taken Sarah under her wing. I was still traveling several times a month, and yes, Sarah still had me grounded with very few approved pastimes.

I tried to get Sarah to buy a new car but she set the ground rules.

"I'm taking your lead. If you're happy with what you have, then I am happy with what I have. If you want to spend money on me, then I get to spend money on you. If you spend money on yourself, then I will spend money on myself."

I didn't want or need a new truck, but there it is, parked next to Sarah's classy SUV.

One evening, cuddled with Sarah, we were watching the sun go down. My curiosity caught up to me.

"Sarah you said something, when we first met, that I never got around to asking you about. You said you couldn't get pregnant. Carla looks too much like you to be adopted."

"All three are mine. We probably should have talked about it before, for that I am sorry."

"Shortly after my divorce I discovered I had uterine cancer. I did the whole regiment with surgery and chemo."

"I suspect all is fine now or you would have said something."

"Yes, I'm cancer free. But I also don't have a uterus. I had a total hysterectomy. The doctors convinced me to extract some of my eggs and freeze them."

"Do you still have them?"

"They're on file at the reproduction clinic."

"So if we wanted to have a child there's a possibility?"

"I never thought about it. Do you really want another child? We never talked about it. I never thought you would want another with kids in college."

"I never gave it much thought either, but now my heart is racing thinking that we actually could have 'our child'"

"Well, we would still need a surrogate."

We looked at each other for an instant and our eyes lit up. The hair on my neck stood up. I glanced down and there were goosebumps on Sarah's arm.

+ + +

"Jack, I've got you on speaker phone. Sarah is here. We have something we'd like to talk to you about."

+ + +

The following morning a bewildered Samantha answered the door.

"Sarah, Steve, what a surprise. What are you doing here? You two getting married again?"

Jack appeared behind her "Let's go into the kitchen."

Sarah and I pushed chairs close to Sam. She was a little apprehensive. Sarah took Sam's hand.

"Sis, would you consider being a surrogate mother for us?"

Sam put both hands over her mouth. Her eyes immediately sparkled with tears. She was nodding yes. The tears started streaming down her face and she pulled Sarah close to her. Sam was just whimpering, unable to speak yet. She broke the embrace and looked at Jack who nodded yes. She whimpered some more and was crushing Sarah with her hugs.

Samantha stopped taking her birth control pills and started hormone therapy. Once her blood work indicated she was ready, they implanted an egg which I had fertilized. The result of the egg implant procedure would take two weeks. It failed the first attempt but, with continued hormone therapy, on the second attempt we had a pregnant Sam on our hands.

The waiting was emotionally draining. Sarah, unable to do anything but watch, was a nervous wreck. It was stressful counting down the months, then weeks, then days. As the time approached, I flew our family and Sarah's parents to Albuquerque. We had been there two days when they decided to proceed with a C-section.

In the waiting room with Jack was JJ, and Jackson. Sarah was with Carla, Denise, and Brad. Sarah and Samantha's parents were also there.

Jacqueline Samantha was born at 2:14 pm and is a hungry, healthy, little blue-eyed girl. Samantha is simply glowing. All of the kids are gathered around Jacqueline. This baby is going to have four mothers as Carla and Denise are really into this.

When I got a chance I gave Sam a hug.

She whispered "Our daughter is precious."

"As is her mommy."

"Happy Valentine's Day. I hope you like my present to you. You are so tough to shop for."

"Samantha, you could not have given me a better gift."

I leaned in and gave Sam a big kiss on the lips. Too bad if the kids saw it.

Sarah spent the next two weeks with Samantha. We got the all clear that Jacqueline could come home with Sarah. Sam bottles her mother's milk and, every few days, overnights it to Sarah.

I fly Auntie Sam in for long weekends when noname has the kids. Sam can sit for hours just cuddling with Jacqueline. Sarah does the same. So does Carla. So does Denise. Even Brad likes to hold his new sister. I get some time but I'm low man on the totem pole. Sarah says Jacqueline and Carla's baby pictures look very similar.

One night, while holding Jacqueline, Sarah said "Steve, you need to go upstairs and thank Sam. I'm fine here."

They had obviously talked as Sam was peeking out her bedroom door and, when I entered, she was completely naked. Well not completely naked. She had on a name tag. 'Hello. My name is Sarah.'

I chuckled "This will help since I'm a dead man if I ever call her Sam. Let me check your tattoo to make sure who I've got here."

"Just trying to make this as easy as possible for you."

She proceeded to undress me. We kissed and caressed and I took my time teasing and pleasing her. I nibbled on her ears, her neck, her fingers, her toes. I licked and kissed her clit, her ass, and her nipples. Her pussy was dripping when I pushed my cock in. It was a slow loving session. My cock glistened with her juices as I slid in and out. Her legs wrapped around me and she rocked to match my thrusts. She put her arm across her mouth when her groans got a little loud. She shook the bed hard when she came. The smaller shakes continued until I released into her. I rolled over and pulled her onto my chest.

It's tough to feel guilty about making love to the woman who just gave birth to your daughter; especially when she looks just like your wife.

"Steve, four is such a small number. You sure we can't talk Sarah into six or eight times a year?"

One afternoon, while I was snuggled with Jacqueline, Sam and Sarah said they were headed out and I was in charge. They returned a few hours later proudly displaying their new matching tattoos on their previously unmarked ankle. It was a rose with 'Jacqueline' on the lone leaf.

Every other week the palace is sleepover central. There's always ten to fifteen kids enjoying the palace. Brad is making his own diorama of the palace with the correct landscaping. He and I spend lots of time together and I explain the blueprints and designs. Carla, now a teenager, has surprised us with her mothering instincts. Denise and I snuggle on the couch and watch movies or do homework.

The palace has lots of clients visiting. It's a great sales tool, showcasing the palace. Sarah works mostly from the palace and the company has never done better with her running the show. Char teases me with "it was about time we found someone who knows what they're doing."

Sarah and I were finally able to make love in every room in the palace. She is so playful, I love it.

Sarah has cut back my travelling so I can be a part of Jacqueline's life. Besides, I appear to be grounded for the foreseeable future. I'm ok with that since the thought of losing Sarah terrifies me.

Jacqueline turns one tomorrow. We've flown Jack, Sam, JJ, and Jackson in for a long weekend. I think there's over one hundred names on the guest list for tomorrow's birthday and Valentine's Day celebration. I have never seen so many red hearts and balloons. Carla and Denise are putting this show on. Valentine's Day has a very special meaning to me. I thought I was too old to care about 'Be My Valentine' cards, but the one I just opened is going in a special place. It's signed by both Sarah and Samantha.

moreandmore
moreandmore
2,311 Followers