All Comments on 'Three Sisters Ch. 09'

by GentlemanMariner

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 5 years ago

Well now, that was interesting. Clever way for ethical traders to get out of a dilemma while working within the system's rules and thwarting the bad guys. And also a great setup for your next work, which I assume will be Angie's sex-filled 30-day indenture. This is a superbly-written story, thanks for sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
No more guesses

No more guesses on my part. I've been lucky and pleased with my two previous ones.

Keep up the excellent work!

(Angie will be a "happy slave".)

GentlemanMarinerGentlemanMarineralmost 5 years agoAuthor
Always glad to read your guesses Anonymous!

And yes, Angie will be a *very* happy slave :)

GentlemanMarinerGentlemanMarineralmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks again ZZchromosome!

I really appreciate "superbly written" :D And sharing it is certainly my pleasure.

It was nice to write a sort of "happy ending" for sympathetic characters. My next story (a standalone before "Book 2") will focus on much less sympathetic characters...

eljefe3126eljefe3126over 2 years ago

The toxicology report should have come up sooner; they can't dock her points for a neurological condition that she doesn't have. It can't have been the first time someone was dropped off drugged in an attempt to fraudulently enslave someone, and even an outfit as sloppy as HCI would have protocols in place to screen blood for that.

Medically, the first question should be WHY did she pass out? Hadn't eaten in a day or two, drug use, neurological condition, what?

Everything else...even Brandon and Joanna's reactions...could be passed off as stalling for time with the three girls while they conduct an internal investigation. And devoxxed doesn't mean incapable of communication...anyone in a collar for grading could have their hands released and handed a pen and paper so that they could be questioned.

But why bother when they had most of the evidence already in hand against Magda?

xzg_ltrtcxzg_ltrtc2 months ago

What a wonderful turn of events. I'm really enjoying this. (While wondering what awaits me in the final chapter)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGentlemanMariner@GentlemanMariner
506 Followers
A gentleman and a mariner with tales to tell. "[T]he best of a Barbary Pirate slave market and the DMV" - Joe_Doe_Stories Update 19 June 2020: Westbound Part 2 has been submitted! Update 27 May 2020: First the bad news: I'm putting "Three Sisters Book 2" on the back burn...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES