All Comments on 'Three Square Meals Ch. 005'

by Tefler

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cliff Hanger or End?

I will withhold judgement. If you stop here it is I hate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dont leave us here

Come on man. You cant just leave us here. What happens next? How does their relationship progress. What happens with Calara?

TeflerTeflerover 8 years agoAuthor
In the words of Seth Gecko: "I might be a bastard, but I'm not a fucking bastard!"

Not big fans of cliffhangers then? :)

Don't worry, Chapter 6 is ready for submission, Chapter 8 is partly written too.

wingnitwingnitover 8 years ago
Nice story

The age gap means nothing to two people who genuinely live each other. I have several friends that have large age gaps between them and their spouses. If it is meant to be, then it will work out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What, no investigation?

The Federation lost a corvette and 14 members of its crew and no one wanted to take their statements before they left?

TeflerTeflerover 8 years agoAuthor
Nice catch

I had imagined that John filled in the medical team when they came to collect Calara, so I didn't bother to go into detail. Your feedback inspired me for Chapter 08 though, so thanks!

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
Something I noticed.

That's a lot of wasted space, good rescue I could use more of the action.

DustyBawlsDustyBawlsalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful!

You Sir, are a magnificent raconteur. I'm thoroughly enjoying your tale. Thank you for sharing your gift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow Tef

Reading this again and I can't help but get goose bumps as he first falls in love. Great story. Truly. Dawn

VitriolhackVitriolhackabout 6 years ago
Progression

This story is progressing quite nicely. The plot is thickening which is great to someone who adores science fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You are not ready

Oh my child vitriolhack, you are not prepared for what you are about to undertake

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
2nd time through.....

Finished with 107, going through the story again in the meantime. Goddamn is this story great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

John really pulled a "not all men" after alyssa was just traumatized instead of letting her be mad at the terrible things that just happened. "Not all men" just sounds like " yeah those guys are bad, but I am great so stop being mad"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Firearm nitpicking

. Armor piercing ammo is gonna be full metal jacket and not hollow points because hard barrier penetration defeats the purpose of them.

Just sayin

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyover 4 years ago
RE: "Firearm nitpicking" by Anon

Armour piercing wouldn't be hollow point in our present technology but this is set in a space faring sci-fi universe, will aliens and various others things. Just imagine that technology has advanced a little so that you don't know everything about it. I know it will be a struggle, but I'm "just sayin".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
RE RE firearm nitpicking

He is kind of right , but not complete. research full metal jacket vs armor piercing, they are different even though they both have full jackets, and the author did specifically say not armor piercing so I am good with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Now then ...

The shooting has started ... five chapters in

Anticipation, appreciation of the peaceful, lovely emotional sentiment shattered by a brutal reality. In really connects.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Shotgun scene

I’m really enjoying the story so far, but there was is one tiny little detail that is bothering me in this chapter.....Alyssa’s shotgun scene.

Why did she have the shotgun on full auto? Did the weapon really not have mode selector (safe/semi/auto)? And if not, then of all the weapons to hand to someone that has never fired a weapon before and has ZERO combat experience, why on earth would you ever hand them a fully auto shotgun that doesn’t have a safety? Wouldn’t the rifle have been safer and easier for her to use?

Don’t take my words as criticism, but as actual questions. While I know a bit about pistols and rifles, I don’t have any actual experience with shotguns. Everything in the above paragraph is what my gut says is logical based off of what I know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
@anon 5/10/20

It would probably be easier to give her a point and shoot gun with low penetration and a wide cone than to give her a rifle or pistol which she could miss with and do more damage than expected.

It was probably cheaper to buy an auto shotgun without a selector switch than it was to buy one with semi or burst fire capacity and between his ex military history and stature he probably didn't think he'd need a selector switch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Shotgun choice.

The reason You give a novice a shot gun is that they are far easier to aim and shoot than a rifle or pistol. A shot gun shoots a spread of pellets which is far more forgiving aim wise than a rifle bullet and a pistol is far harder to shoot than a rifle

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Shots Fired

Now the action scenes have started. Spicing up the drama of this epic. Is he really letting go his "soul mate"? WTF

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In the next chapter when they land, what does Alyssa do for shoes? She must go everywhere barefoot for now. Makes no sense.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 2 years ago

Dear Anonymous, regarding Alyssa footwear or her lack, what about the combat gear they took from the corvette (Griffin?), it must have had boots, and also, she could make do with some of John's thick socks for a short while, if necessary, I mean, the shipyards hallways and offices would be clean and carpeted, right? And if the first store they hit on their shopping spree had footwear, then she'd be a okay, right? --- Surprisingly. there has been no sashaying yet! Incredible! ;-) TTFN

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

Hooked on the story.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Some great action now but will there be more women taken on board, eg. Calara.

texstertexsterover 1 year ago
Not all stories

As this is my first time reading the series, I find it interesting that I’m a Universe with what I assume is FTL (faster than light) ships, they still use projectile weapons. It’s an interesting choice by the author, especially considering he actually includes the thought process about rounds piercing the hull & causing decompression. I wonder if it is addressed in later chapters. I’m open minded, but it does give me pause.

I see this chapter was written in 2016, so it predates the “Me Too” movement going viral in 2017, but the “Not all men” comment aged like milk. John seems like the kind of person who would know better…again - maybe I’ve misjudged, and I’ll keep reading, but that was weak sauce.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithabout 1 year ago

... footwear? ship-slippers that are disposable? -- and get that girl some underwear, ASAP, .... ;-) TTFN

wheels0132wheels0132about 1 year ago

Glad to see the story finally moving on, I had started reading this several years ago and gave up do to the seemingly endless accounts of blowjobs, meal time, blow job, checking long range scanner, blowjob. I gave up and quit due to boredom. Then, over the next few years, the reputation of this story kept increasing with the various references to TSM. So I decided to give it another shot. So far it seems like the frequency has lessened somewhat to make room for the story, hopefully this continues. I like where it’s going!

Question: Why wasn’t there some sort of debrief at the med station where they brought the Terran Fed crew woman? They just dropped her off and split. That seemed odd as the entire crew of a naval corvette was wiped out. You’d think they’d want to know what happened and get statements. Weird.

ranec1ranec1about 1 year ago
Mean As!!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

"We saved that woman's life, you should feel proud of yourself".

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith10 months ago

When they dropped Calara off at Port Heracles, they were already docked so a few extra minutes to do a little clothes shopping for a nearly naked Alyssa, ... she could use some socks and underwear, ship slippers in her size, a jumpsuit or two, nothing fancy for now, just something to use to go out in public with, ... and maybe some shoes too, she likely has to make do with the boots from the body armor they retrieved from the corvette when they did their rescue mission, .... When they get to their next stop, she might need to leave the ship, ... and if John expects Alyssa to check out possible job hires, he might get her an outfit or two, ... but maybe he really doesn't want her to go, ... maybe? But she does still need underwear, ... ;-) ttfn

ranec1ranec110 months ago
WHERE IS IT!!

patiently waiting for the yellow N

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

"Deep thoat" in space. Right, this is A Fantasy, a very male one, a young woman who can from the start take a massive cock in her mouth without having to dislocate her jaw and her oesophagus can stretch so much, can hum but no air is going into her throat and you need air going over the "voice box" to make sound, and her stomach ( which starts at the bottom of the sternum and goes over to the left under the ribs, below that are the intestines, so when people think they are rubbing their stomach are rubbing their intestines) would rupture( probably the oesophagus 1st ) with the force of the ejaculation and amount!! She lives off semen, high protein but that's not good for the kidneys, no fats, carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals, fiber ( if you gave a person just wild rabbit to eat ( and water) and nothing else but that rabbit, the person would die from starvation as wild rabbits eat grass, ok for the rabbit but not nutritious for a human)) Same goes for the Anus and rectum which would rupture. Also orgasm from oral? And Anal? Without touching the clit, and coming from g spot (it's an area) when 80% of women can't orgasm from penetrative sex(fingers, penis, dildo) without clit stimulation, but she is in the 20% who do. Next she will be squirting, only 8% are true, the rest is diluted urine ( by having lots of water before going to the porn shoot) Human biology has hardly altered in the past 700 years so 700 years in the future, how much will be altered, medicine yes but basic biology? And women still have to do birth control, wouldn't there be a implant or long acting injection for women and men? Yes, in sci-fi there's a suspension of disbelief but this takes the biscuit, the whole packet, and the best sci-fi is grounded in reality!! This is repetitive, suck, something happens, suck/anal, something happens, rinse and repeat. There's better sci-fi stories than this one, as not much plot and too much sex ( which some readers might prefer, those who want to just wank) Each to their own, but for someone who works in medicine, nah. Oh, nearly forgot, some other commentator said how could this half alien man walk or sit down with a penis that big and 4 balls? Wide spaced legs or just carefully 🤔😳?!!!!!!

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith5 months ago

A possible math boo-boo, one off regarding the Griffon's crew body count, ... was Calara Fernandez not listed in some medical files yet? (... "it didn't take long to find the first corpse. A Federation marine had been shot in a brief firefight in the adjacent corridor. They stepped carefully over the body and headed further into the ship. They found 15 more dead crewmen") ... so, 15+1=16, there were 3 girls (two dead already) being Largath and pirate crew entertainment, so that's 19, not the 18 that the medical file that John looked at showed, .... I think that it wasn't 15+1, but 15 total found /counted on the ship (Griffon), Tef's wording was off, ... that's a writers' oops, ... ;-) ttfn

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith5 months ago

--- checked the book version, Tef fixed it, ... from 15 to 14 more bodies found / counted, .... all better, .... ;-) ttfn

HydranDaDaHydranDaDa3 months ago

Lots of “expert” comments from ghost authors and apparent feminist medical experts. It’s an erotic fantasy short story series! It’s incredibly well written for leterotica and lots of fun, with actual character development. This half-alien has magic spunk that defies the laws of human physiology and a reproductive set that defies logic. It’s called suspension of disbelief! Stop nitpicking and enjoy the ride. It’s an increasingly intriguing story that’s picking up steam. Can’t wait until there’s an extra female or two added to the crew. And get that girl some birth control so it’s a no-holes-barred fantasy romp through space!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTefler@Tefler
Please see my Patreon page for the current progress on Three Square Meals. (I usually announce it here in the comments on the last chapter too!) https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3814558 I've added empire maps, as well as pics of the ships, guns, gear, and girls! *** ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES