All Comments on 'Three Square Meals Ch. 007'

by Tefler

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
soreireisoreireiover 8 years ago
Pleased with the story

When I first read chapter 1 wasn't to sure about how I felt about the story; now 7 chapters in I eagerly await each new installment. Keep up the excellent work!

TeflerTeflerover 8 years agoAuthor
Glad to hear you're enjoying reading the story!

It's fun to read the feedback, thanks for taking the time to comment.

Chapter 08 has been submitted, I'm currently working on 9-11.

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
That's some cargo ship.

I can't help thinking the Admiral has something in store for his old friend. I don't like to bring this up, butt I am. Please since I'm not feeding Alyssa, could I have a little more sci fi. There are a lot of places in this story for more details the space port, the fight and rescue of Calara. I think we are about to find out, but I'm certain there will be some quad action first and secondly. Well keep at it I know this must be time consuming.

kizkizkizkizabout 8 years ago
Like your stories build up

Just wish for a bit more gristle on the bone. A bit more plot and world building. Tons of sex is great, and you've done a great just building up the characters...but I find myself really enjoying the little pieces in between.

kaiser27kaiser27about 8 years ago
Like your story but...

Don't know if this is addressed in later chapters but the fact Alyssa isn't telling John she can read his mind is starting to feel like too much of a deception.

TeflerTeflerabout 8 years agoAuthor

"Alyssa isn't telling John she can read his mind is starting to feel like too much of a deception."

I can't really answer that without giving away spoilers. ;-)

Thank you for the comment, though. I'm glad you're enjoying it so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
small error

Hi Tefler,

Edit log person here. You refer to Port Hercules as Port Cerberus at the end of the chapter.

TeflerTeflerabout 8 years agoAuthor

Nice catch, thanks! I'll go back and edit this chapter when I've finished chapter 34 and correct it then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Movie???

The Description here is fabulous. Sometimes it's like I am watching, not just reading.

andyaandyaalmost 7 years ago
timeline

Start of trip is 2 days to calara they wake up twice then both spent a couple of days doing stuff then they tell calara next day they be there so am making that 4 to 6 days

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Port Cerberus?

Weren't they going to Port Heracles?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Re: Port Cerberus?

Cerberus is the ship Calara was stationed on so it might be just the way the Tefler is used to saying it or it might be a typo. I am fairly confident he meant home Port of Cerberus.

TeflerTeflerover 6 years agoAuthor
Port Cerberus/Heracles

Yeah that was a typo, it should be Port Heracles :-)

Submitting edited versions to literotica is a bit of a pain, so I've just left it as it is. I have fixed it in the special edition I'm working on for the eBook!

Tefler

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Rereading and had a thought

So I am rereading it again after reading berserk, and just thought about a what if scenario that could be plausiboe with the setting sail story. Guts from Berserk meeting John and the gang. I think it would be interesting to see their reaction to his mentality and memories.

Also forgot my login stuff and don't care enough to go looking right now.

taco1085taco1085over 5 years ago
wow

every chapter I read keeps getting better and better. It is never the same thing sex wise and always exciting and different.. thanks, some writers get hung up on the same thing over and over. amazing story and I cant wait to read all the other chapters...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Heracles or Cerberus?

You've transposed these names a couple of times in the previous chapters

TeflerTefleralmost 5 years agoAuthor

Thanks. The name mix up is fixed in the eBook. :-)

Tefler

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fewer, not less

Sorry to follow in “Horned Lizard’s” (I think) footsteps I am just rereading the whole 3SM story for the umpteenth Tim’s and I missed one of my pet peeves!

"Well there's a lot <less> people around for one thing" John joked. "This ship used to house 300 rowdy marines and a navy crew of 40. Now there's just the two of us!"

As someone who grew up with very British ‘correct grammar’ grandparents should be ‘fewer’!!!

As I have already bought the paperback vol’s 1&2 I guess correcting this is out of the question!

Wolrab🐝

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

WTH!

"I will see what I can do" ????

Sounds like trouble. Lots of Trouble.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh? A harem?

I'm almost certain she plans to make him a harem now the question is... how?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What is the impossible dream for a semi-retired special ops commander? His own personal gun ship with all the ammunition he could use in a life time. Now add the most beautiful and capable woman he ever laid eyes on. My, my, my-my .....

Something tells me there is lots of fun and adventure in store. What do the rest of you think?

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 2 years ago

*** SPOILER-ALERT *** The 'retired' Commander's newly acquired ship, the Invictus, is on its shakedown cruise / maiden voyage... and it's the final time Alyssa gets John all to herself... we will soon see the beginning of Alyssa's harem building efforts... stay tuned for more yummy stuff! ;-) TTFN

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

I am really enjoying this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've read through this whole story at least twice now and I can't help but wonder...

The Invictus is 500 meters long... that's almost 1/3 of a mile... and it only had *one* elevator? I mean how long would it have taken to get all of her marines down to deck nine using one elevator? And I never hear about any escape pods on her...

Just seems odd...

texstertexsterover 1 year ago
Point of clarification

In previous chapters, each time she takes a meal from the Quad, her belly becomes distended. Then, on page 2 of this chapter, she swallows 2 meals in a row (breakfast the morning after the bath, then again at lunch after firearms instruction). Then on page 3, a few days later, she asks to receive via the back door because she doesn’t want to have a bulging belly that afternoon.

Unless Am I missing something, or was this an oversight?

GrabahandleGrabahandleabout 1 year ago

Hopefully at some point, Alyssa will be referred to as a beautiful woman rather than all the "teenager" stuff.... but otherwise very much enjoying the story.

ranec1ranec1about 1 year ago
Mean As!!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Alyssa sighed happily, nodding "Yes, that's it exactly".

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith10 months ago

-- Alyssa has her very first bubble bath, ... yay! they're great! ;-) ttfn

ranec1ranec19 months ago
WHERE IS I!!

patiently waiting for the yellow N

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Ugh. I give up. The story is insufferably slow, repetitive, and boring. The author reads like a misogynistic and patronizing old British guy who doesn’t understand basic anatomy or the slang he’s using. I tried to give this a try as it’s long & has good ratings, but I just can’t continue. I can ignore and excuse a lot if the writing is good or the sex scenes are hot, but in this case, I’m starting to feel actively annoyed as I read it.

Food entering the system orally or anally does not immediately go to the belly, making one look pregnant, nor can a penis penetrate the cervix (perhaps Alyssa is not human and has different anatomy, but I am so bored that I don’t care anymore). Yes, we get that she is a teenager - stop repeating it over and over and over (the thesaurus is your friend). Rosebud as a slang term can mean a clitoris or a prolapsed anus (which I doubt you are intending to imply Alyssa has). It is not generally used to refer to a normal, healthy anus.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTefler@Tefler
Please see my Patreon page for the current progress on Three Square Meals. (I usually announce it here in the comments on the last chapter too!) https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3814558 I've added empire maps, as well as pics of the ships, guns, gear, and girls! *** ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES