All Comments on 'Three Square Meals Ch. 058'

by Tefler

Sort by:
  • 165 Comments (Page 2)
LynchjimLynchjimover 7 years ago
Wow

Just wait till Dana fixes the power core then the invictus can use it's really big guns and out power any vessel in the universe.

It's a truelyfantastic story I've spent three days reading it sorry I haven't commented before but I wanted to get to the next chapter immediately lol please carry this on for another 100 chapters I love it that much it's amazing the best I've read so far on literotica and I've been on here for years so thank you immensely for writing this best seller and please please please keep it up.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 7 years ago
Lynchjim

The best way to keep Tefler going strong is to contribute to his Patreon accnt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Tef.. Ch59

Tef.. Ch 59 is already twice as big a chapter. Friday is a realistic date or wud it be next week now. Keep up the gud work!

Cheers,

Neil

TeflerTeflerover 7 years agoAuthor
Re: Chapter 59

I've gone through all the edits for everything I've written so far, but I have a few thousand more words to write to wrap up the chapter. Unfortunately I didn't get any time to write today, but hopefully I'll be able to submit the chapter either late tomorrow or more likely Friday.

The editors really enjoyed it all so far, so hopefully you guys will too!

Cheers,

Tefler

dididothatdididothatover 7 years ago
Thats the stuff

Ahhh pure gold, a wonderful hit of my favorite drug, can't wait for 59!

Dak402Dak402over 7 years ago
Malari species relation

Hey Tefler. Is it just me or do the malari resemble some of the species from mass effect. the asari for their blue skin and looks, turians for their military tactics and powerful ships , and the salarians for their espionage abilities

TeflerTeflerover 7 years agoAuthor
Re: Maliri

The all female society is definitely influenced by the Asari, but the blue skin is actually coincidental. Their appearance is modelled on a species from a French-Japanese cartoon from my youth! ;-)

The backstabbing, torture, and all the rest of the nasty stuff is from the female dominated drow society, as written by R.A.Salvatore.

The tech is from an as yet unguessed fourth source.

Tefler

TeflerTeflerover 7 years agoAuthor
Chapter 59

I've finished chapter 59!

I handed the last 8.5k to my editors, so I expect I'll be able to submit the chapter tomorrow. I'll post it on my Patreon page at the same time.

Tefler

george41george41over 7 years ago
@Tefler re: new chapter

I'm sorry, I'm so so so sorry. I don't think I'll be able to read any new chapters for the next month or so. I'm being ducked into the void known as Civ VI. Somebody, please send help, it's ducking me in.

Hiding_in_PortlandHiding_in_Portlandover 7 years ago
If Dana wants to be really nasty,

She could add Faye controlled nanites to the rail gun slugs. Then they could start dismantling and hacking the enemy ships from the inside. You know, if you want to piss off every know race in the galaxy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
¤Hiding in Port

Nanite loaded railgun rounds.

Terrifying and efficient.

Don't destroy what you can capture.

You also prevent killing opponents.

Capture and facing your crimes is worse than death.

I like you! Stick around and bring more info from those ideas.

TeflerTeflerover 7 years agoAuthor
Chapter 59 has been submitted

I've finished chapter 59, and have submitted it to Literotica. With the delay for moderation over the weekend, you will probably see it up on the site by about Tuesday next week.

It's 13 pages long, so quite a long one. I hope you enjoy it!

Tefler

Timtom12Timtom12over 7 years ago
Patreon time

I love the series and I can't wait for the whole weekend! Now to figure out how to sign up...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome

Just finished reading Chapter 59. Fantastic.

Everyone needs to head to Patreon and support Tefler.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 7 years ago
I feel sorry

For those without a patreon link....Chapter 59 is Tef's best yet!

TektTektover 7 years ago
Lol

I kinda want to put teasing spoilers in the comments just to torture then

zxcv9978zxcv9978over 7 years ago
Just finished reading Chapter 59.Un-freakin'-believable!

Just finished reading Chapter 59. Un-freakin'-believable!

Everyone needs to head to Patreon and support Tefler.

XentianXentianover 7 years ago
Ch 59

Another shameless plug for Teflers Patreon, that chapter alone is well worth the money! Hats off to you Tefler!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Grumpy..

Grumpy old bugger here.. :( ..

Mean ppl around..adding insult to injury by leaking over how stupendous 59 is.. n not 69..lol..

I know..I know.. get onto the Pat account.. guess that's what the Lord ordered.. ;-)

Cheers Tef.. look forward to the plotgasmic story you've jotted down for us.

Cheers,

Neil..

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 7 years ago
Tekt

You said, "I kinda want to put teasing spoilers in the comments just to torture them"

I know! Right? But no way am I gonna mess this up by doing that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Chapter 59

....is probably my new favorite chapter. Before that it was ch33 with the dragon March.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
never reading comments

never reading comments ever again even to look for updates from tefler cause people who might spoil the next chapter thx a bunch trolls

XentianXentianover 7 years ago
Ch 59 is live!

just edit the link to get there if the site hasnt updated yet

TeflerTeflerover 7 years agoAuthor
Re: never reading comments

I wouldn't worry too much about people posting spoilers. People who signed up for the Patreon site are fans, and are unlikely to want to spoil it for others. Besides, I read the comments regularly, and would just delete spoilers.

Tefler

subman571subman571about 7 years ago
forgetting something?

With all the new powers at her disposal, why didn't Alyssa squash any or all of the mechs as opposed to shooting them? She had no issue with saving John from being squished by the blast doors then twisting them out of the way so........?

TeflerTeflerabout 7 years agoAuthor
Re: subman571

"why didn't Alyssa squash any or all of the mechs as opposed to shooting them?"

Using active psychic powers drains her of energy, so using guns is much more efficient in the vast majority of cases. John blew Edraele's load on his lightning storm on the staircase, but Alyssa was more cautious with her abilities, only using them to save his ass. (The door, then again against the melee droids).

If they ran out of ammo, she could have resorted to using telekinesis to hold the robots at bay... for a while. Eventually her reserves of psychic energy would have run out, and then they would have been overwhelmed by their sheer weight of numbers.

Tefler

Horseman68Horseman68about 7 years ago
What a Chapter!!!

More of the pieces coming together, as the epic adventure continues.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow

Just terrific. Dawn

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cyberrealm scenes

They reminded me a lot of Deus Ex: The Breach, super cool!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Alyssa: "Besides, it's been much more fun when we recruit new girls for different roles, rather than me training to fill that void."

Exactly. So why then is Alyssa going to fill the Business Manager role? I get it, we don't want to cram too many women into the core harem, that would be unwieldy, unnecessary, and stall the narrative momentum. However... there's no reason why Tefler can't create an "outer ring" of recurring characters like Charles, who pop in and out of the central narrative as needed. Only female, of course, and sexier than Charles. Naturally.

I'm selfish, I just really want to see John seduce and dominate a sexy CEO-type character. In the meantime, Alyssa's sexy-secretary act will have to suffice. That never gets old.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Gone rogue

So Edraeles gone rogue like the AI. Intelligence, an agenda, and little feeling. Let me fill your commands John by annihilating people standing in the way. Love it

Another great chapter. Glad to see you further developed the AI plot with nexius getting out of Dodge.

I also like where your headed with Faye. I love blade runner and did my yr12 english paper on do androids dream of electric sheep.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Mass Effect with more sex

Sooo anybody else drawing the similarities between this story and Mass Effect? Like how the Maliri are very obviously the Asari? The progenitors are the Protheans, The Ashanath are the Salarians. I mean I could go on forever. Fantastic fucking story though

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hell yes. Finally someone else is noticing it.

There are a lot of similarities between mass effect and this story, right up to how the very story is structured. Doing missions to recruit crew members, buffing up your ship and weapons and armour. Just. Fucking. Amazing.

And the last two pages inthis chapter ? Straight up godfather shit. Keep it the fuck up , my dude. Greatest fucking story on this fucking website. Jesus fucking Christ.

Geon54Geon54over 5 years ago
LOL

Alyssa: "*We probably shouldn't keep the psychotic robots waiting though.* "

Yeah, 'cause cranky robots can be a real PIA.

This may be one of my favorite bits of dialog. Thanks!

tl330tl330over 5 years ago
Thanks Tefler for a great story

you wondered how many peeps have been reading since chapter 1. well i'm 1 & found your story under top rated stories. the high ratings 4.90 got me to give it a shot..i've been reading 1 to 2 chapter per night.

chap 1 got me interested! chap 2 was addictive and chap. 3 had me hooked... I'm a avid reader( not sci-fi) & I have a stack of books on my dresser waiting on me but I confess I havnt read a page of anything else since Chap. 1.

that says a lot Tefler as I bore quickly & need to read a variety of subjects..also i'm not a quitter & will finish this series. I'm really happy your still continuing the story through today( Dec. 2018) & look forward to many more chapters..

thank you for taking me for a ride on the Invictus & through the solar system to strange new worlds & introducing me to new life forms. the sex for me is seconday but i understand meaningful to your story.

i absolutely love your writting. you are gifted to say the least.... thank you again.

tony

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nexus

Re: Terran AI systems going rogue!

Ganymede!

Beta-Persei system!

Nexus obviously recognized Irillith therefore Nexus must be a Mael'nerak AI system he left where the Terrans could find it!

SLOPPY

Begs the point, how many more “Nexuses” did he create and leave abandonedV1Mt4H

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonover 4 years ago
One correction...

"Whaling", as a verb, is the word you should use to signify that someone is beating the ever-loving crap out of something or someone else. Not "wailing". Check the online Merriam-Webster thesaurus; you'll find it defined there. Most dictionaries only list the mammal, you have to search for the alternate definitions for "whaling" when used as a verb.

You're a great writer and this is a great story. That word has tripped me up in the past so I just wanted to mention it, so please don't take this comment as criticism; I love the story. Well done, Sir! Thanks for posting. Now... I've gotta get to the next chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Words: 26,270 versus 1,176

Reading chapters 1-58, we have observed John and the crew growing and developing psychically, psychologically and socially to name a few areas. In ch58:p6, Charles announces: “The R&D division! I tried to get it stopped..." Charles blurted out fearfully, "It's the Ganymede incident all over again!” … "Rogue AI ships are attacking everything around the Beta-Persei system! They're using automated ships just like the one that attacked you. They've been killing everything in their path!" Charles said frantically.

In all likelihood, each reader realizes there will be a battle in the Beta-Persei system with Nuxus. We could give each reader (i.e., those pleased and those displeased with Tefler’s TSM) the opportunity to compose a set words describing how John and the crew are going to succeed against Nexus. It would be helpful if each follows the template that John and the crew will be challenged to use their skills and abilities, and to approach situations with out-of-the box creative thinking when all appears to be lost. Ranging from ch58:p8 (with Faye’s squeak, The long range scanners are picking up something!) to the end of chapter, each reader can use 26,270 words and should make at least 20 to 25 transitions. Each reader should compose his/her version experiencing the pressure of the readership anxiously awaiting their next installment.

Whose TSM version do you want to read? I would choose Tefler’s creative version every time.

Ok, maybe 26,270 words and 20 to 25 transitions are too daunting of a challenge for Tefler’s critics. So, let’s give them a simpler task. In ch58:p1, John and Faye have a conversation about her primary data repository. Again, each reader can use 1,176 words. Let’s compare Tefler’s words (beginning on p1 Faye gave him a grateful smile … *Faye's down here with us now,* Alyssa replied a moment later … as well as p3 "So, what's the verdict?" … psychotherapy break through).

Whose TSM version do you want to read? Faye’s change provides an interesting creative, hypothetical insight regarding how change may occur within human beings.

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonover 4 years ago

The AI remind me of "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D" s4 ep09:

"First of all, that thing is not a she. It's a damn robot. And second of all, what's the matter with you two chuckleheads? Haven't either one of you seen a movie in the last thirty years? THE ROBOTS ALWAYS ATTACK!" ... Mack

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Suit up, you fools!

Would it be so hard to be in armour before arriving in system? Do we really have to go through the dashing around every single time?

wolverine006wolverine006about 4 years ago
Longevity

Amazing. Three and one half years later and the comments section is still getting new comments.

"what's the matter with you two <b>chuckleheads</b>? Haven't either one of you seen a movie in the last thirty years?" Probably not considering....

Chuckleheads......HA!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I learned something!

Thank you JbRobertson (11/10/19) for pointing out the difference between 'whaling' and 'wailing'.. I totally missed it, and I know I would have likely chosen the incorrect spelling myself. Live, learn and follow Telfer! Also Live Long and Prosper!

Steve150177Steve150177almost 4 years ago
Backup or upback, which is funnier?

Tefler wrote: "*As much as I love blowing him, it's just not the same as having that huge cock stroking in and out of me. It would be terrible to miss out on that for nine months, but fortunately, I have a backup [or upback ?; or upbutt ?] plan,* Alyssa explained gently, seeing the spark of understanding in Irillith's eyes."

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Double agents

Betrayal and double-cross schemes. Spy agency central. It's all a bit dizzying.

DivwayDivwayover 3 years ago
So much excitement...

So much excitement, drama, intrigue, and the twists and turns of the espionage with the attempted assignation. Leaves one spellbound. I love this saga. Oh and John and the girls totally fuck up the cybernetic robots for the moment. Good to have another baddy to chase over the universe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

That was an amazing entry simply for the way you described the technomancy. Well done!

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 2 years ago

The Invictus crew battle through hundreds of deranged robots... and Edraele's master plan, to help John, proceeds on its deadly course... twisting and turning this chapter was a true gem to enjoy, Thank you Tef!! ;-) TTFN

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More of the drow plots. On top of that Viconia (Irillith) is a godly techomancer (from Shadowrun RPG). Perhaps, its from ritual magic as she get supporting power from the others. I really like the story, the family bonding, and banter. It's a fun read. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I don't like the word Jesus but nice story nice long chapter.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2ualmost 2 years ago

Reloading magazines from stripper clips mid battle. What a load of fucking shit. Carrying a loaded stripper clip is way way way longer than a double stacked magazine. Stripper clips are a straight steel strip that have rounds slid into. So this means that you have 50 20mm diameter rounds side by side, that means that all the team were carrying 1 meter or 1 yard 4 inch long stripper clips to load into 55 cm or 22 inch long magazines.

Also just a thing but you got your ammo count about face. Full is 10/50 and you have the guys calling out of ammo at 0/50. That’s out of grenades, but you had them stop using grenades due to structural problems.

Is a thing of this world you have but you have a massive mistake in it. Shields stopping bullets. It works as lasers beat down shields and shields stopping heavy guns and rail guns etc, but shields can’t stop torpedoes or fighters or boarding craft. You need hair shields for that , see coming chapters. Yet shields stop bullets on robots but can’t stop a person walking up. So shields they stop what you like and let what you like through with no rule applied.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithalmost 2 years ago

Oh, yeah, it happened a couple of times, when the dialog said that the person was out of ammo, but their indicator showed o/50, or 8/50, ... I just assumed they meant that they had just loaded their last full clip and were out of reloads (if it was understood by the others, then it was just shorthand speech). Anyway, it was a fun and exciting chapter to read, and I loved Jade to the rescue. Thank you Tef, ... ;-) TTFN

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So did the maliri plot remind anyone else of the end of the godfather when micheal kills the heads of the other crime families in new york

skippersdadskippersdadover 1 year ago

I saw a few easter eggs like the dialog from Tron, when Flynn is breaking in and say's that's a big door, and the name Nexis from the cartoon The Legend of Oren.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

No complaint from me, loving this. Loved the fact they fought all the way to the heart of the complex to find that Nexus had gone, now a race for Terra I guess.

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 1 year ago

Interesting story, and more than one film robbed of good ideas as per the comments below.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithabout 1 year ago

The Invictus crew got to check out their new and improved cruiser's new Maliri lasers, and it's suped up Trankaran engines too, and their better personal armor was awesome too, ... plus, the dinosaur Jade to the rescue was really awesome, ... and Edraele's machinations seem to be baring fruit, ... a very intense chapter, ... with more to come, our heroes must now save the Earth! ... ;-) TTFN

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithabout 1 year ago

The Lion and his Pride of Lionesses, .... yeah, John and his Girls are f***ing Awesome, .... and our heroes have saved the Earth, this could get to be a habit, ... Too bad that they couldn't salvage / fix Nexus (primary or secondary) to be another shipboard AI, or as a useful tool, helping on a Maliri world, ... at least as a back-up for sweet little Faye, ... ;-) TTFN

ranec1ranec112 months ago
Mean As!!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

"Wow!" Faye gasped in disbelief, "What are you doing here, Creator?!"

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith11 months ago

Thank goodness that they had Faye to shore up their cyber-security, ... and Irillith helped, .... wow, busy chapter, ... new gear, new weapons, lots of action, plus dino-Jade to the rescue, ... loved it, ... ;-) ttfn

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith11 months ago

With Faye's read only core-programming wiped and rewritten for more memory, and with Nexus, and Nexus secondary ***spoiler*** and Nexus primary all destroyed, ... it will be a while before the gang can make another AI, .... too bad, ... ;-) ttfn

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot11 months ago

(Scene of mayhem with many robots being dismembered.) "...that would probably void their warranties."

I'm gonna run out of stars! +1. The count 8s now eight....

🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟

Simultaneous action on three fronts: physical, psycho-cybernetic, and remote regime change.

Thank you, Tefler!

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith10 months ago

-- (in the Engineering Bay) ... while taking a peek at the Maliri device in front of her. Dana had carefully stored Irillith's hacking deck and portal in a meticulously sealed storage compartment. Both items were securely clamped within the box, locked in place to make sure they wouldn't be accidentally disconnected, even in the event of catastrophic damage to the Invictus.

-- The 'hacking deck' can no longer be used to boot up an AI, ... Faye is unique now, with no back up, ... no way to bring her back if she is deleted, or badly damaged, ... a Tefler story point that leads to a future dramatic tragedy, but it is sad none the less, ... ;-) ttfn

Irenae21Irenae219 months ago

Love it. BurntRedStone wrote about a scifi non human hacker whose government hated because his impenetrable firewalls didn't have any back doors. An amazing read

SpeedyPSpeedyP9 months ago

On a reread again i stumbled on a little mismatch where they talked about strolling around on genthalas where i think it has meant to be the geniya trade station where the males are.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith5 months ago

Edraele's plans to eliminate several of the highest ranked houses, except for the youngest in each house, and then treat / raise them in a much better environment / manner, to let them become the good people they were meant to be, ... her plan looks like it has worked so far, ... just wait until those young Matriarchs meet John, .... oh boy, can you say chemistry, ...

--- and with the #1, #2, #4, #5 and #8 houses aligned with John, that's already half the Regency, ... ;-) ttfn

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTefler@Tefler
Please see my Patreon page for the current progress on Three Square Meals. (I usually announce it here in the comments on the last chapter too!) https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3814558 I've added empire maps, as well as pics of the ships, guns, gear, and girls! *** ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES