Three Weeks on the Road Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She bounded off the bed, ran past me and did a dramatic fainting flop onto the couch. "It's so soft, and colorful."

I rolled my neck. "You're so weird, and I love you."

Another bound and she passed me again on her way to peer or the window at the brightly lit city before. This time I joined her, hands on her hips and I stood behind. "Beautiful view," Jessie said softly.

"Yeah. And there no one I'd rather see it with than my beautiful girl."

She wiggled her butt back into my crotch, and when I ground forward, she giggled and turned in my arms. "Not right now, daddy. I've got some email to do, and then... Then you can do whatever you want to my butt. Though I do remember something about a belt...?"

I pulled her into a kiss. "Go do your email."

Jessie showered quickly, and came out in a short black nightie, smiled sweetly at me, and told me it was my turn before settling into the couch with her laptop. I stood under the scalding water for a long time, letting it work out the knots and tension in my back and shoulders. Driving through the desert might look easy, but after five hours in the car and another couple of hours walking, I was a sore boy.

I toweled off and put on boxers and a t-shirt, brushed my teeth and found Jessie completely wrapped up in her email, a windowed PowerPoint flicking through slides while her fingers zipped across the keyboard so fast the taps sounded like the buzz of machine-gun fire. "You about done there?"

"Pretty soon" She chewed a nail and extended one long pale leg, lightly dragged a toe down my leg. "You'll know when I'm done."

I fired up my convertible at the desk on the other side of the room, checked social media. Which took me down a rabbit hole of checking the news. Which made me wish I hadn't.

The Brotherhood Of The Red Flag still hadn't seen the inside of a jail cell yet, and their charters had been throwing protests in major cities across the nation since Saturday. I looked up Denver. Fuck. "Well, I'm gonna be walking you and Mickey to and from your meetings every day in Denver," I said glumly.

Jessie looked up. "Why?"

"Those assholes who bombed the farmers market are protesting downtown."

She went pale. Well, paler.

"But they're violent. Why aren't they being arrested?"

I itched the healing cut on my temple. "The mayor of Denver says he "sees a lot of legitimacy in their grievances and doesn't want to curtail their first amendment rights based on unproven allegations of violence committed by a minority of their members."

"Gary, they blew up like six car bo- "

There was a knock at the door.

What the fuck?

I held my Sig behind my back as I opened the door slowly, and peaked out through the chained gap.

What the fuck? "McKenna?"

I unlatched the chain and let her in. "Hey, Gary," she said nervously. "Hey Mike," Jessie said from the couch, waving. "What's up?"

"What are you doing up? And why are you wandering around dressed like that?" She was wearing a violet silk robe belted tightly. It hung down to her knees, and her legs were sheathed in black nylon stockings. I felt my heart rate quicken, and I walked back to the bedroom to deposit the Sig on my nightstand rather than look at her.

I heard the two girls conversing about work, and leaned against the privacy wall to watch them a moment. Damn, McKenna was made up. She had very obviously done her long brown hair and applied makeup.

"So what's up, Mickey?"

She straightened from looking over Jessie's laptop. Fidgeted, twisting her hands in front of her. "I was lonely. Thought I'd come over. Was hoping I could join you guys."

I shrugged. "We were gonna go to bed as soon as Jess finishes on her laptop, but we can find a movie to watch or something."

More twisting of the hands, and she swallowed hard. "That's what I was hoping to talk to you guys about."

"Ok, what do you want to watch?" She seemed nervous.

She looked like she wanted to run. Back into the hall or to jump out the window I wasn't sure. The words sounded like they were ground out of her. "Joining you guys. In bed."

If I hadn't been leaning against the wall, I might have fallen over. "What the fuck?"

Jessie put her laptop to the side, looked up at her best friend with surprise on her face.

And that was even before McKenna undid the belt of her robe and shrugged out of it. She was wearing stockings, hold ups, a delicate lace border at the top. Leather straps and metal rings crisscrossed her skin, outlining but not covering her breasts in the slightest, one strap leading down between her legs, the coverage so minimal as to practically highlight the fact that her pussy was completely bald.

"Where did you get that?" Jessie asked. "It's gorgeous."

McKenna shrugged and she looked smaller than she actually was. "A little shop in Jackson while you were shopping for lingerie with Gary. I thought you guys might like it, I know you're kind of kinky..."

I snapped my mind free from the shock that had frozen it, shook my head to clear it. "Hold up, let's roll this back to the part where you said you wanted to go to bed with us. You still haven't answered my question. What the fuck?"

Another shrug. "I'm lonely. I'm so ridiculously horny I can't think straight, and every night I have to listen to Jessie moaning and screaming and cumming through the wall, and it's driving me insane."

Jessie rose up and gave her a hug and a peck on the cheek. "Poor baby, I'm sorry."

"I know you guys have zero problem taking other people to bed with you," the petite brunette continued. "And I've already had sex with

Jessie...I mean, I know you don't LIKE me, or even really like me, but...I was hoping..."

"What do you think?" Jessie asked.

My mind boggled. "Uh, no."

"Why?"

"It's Mickey. Duh."

"What, you don't think I'm pretty?" she seemed to deflate in her leather straps. "I'm good at sex. It'd be fun, I promise. Even if you don't like me, I guarantee you'd have fun fucking me."

I crossed my arms, looked crossly at her. "Mickey, do you really think I'm some sort of ambulatory hard-on, that I'm just gonna fuck everything I can without any thought whatsoever?"

"One, fuck you, my name is McKenna. Or Mike. Two...no. I just figure you don't need a relationship or long-standing affection for someone to fuck them. You've slept with how many other women on this trip, women you'll never see again?"

"Three," Jessie said quietly.

McKenna grinned. "Man-slut. See? You'll fuck someone if you think they're hot enough."

She did kinda have me there.

"So, which is it? You don't like me or I'm not hot enough?"

"I'm just uncomfortable with it is all," I said defensively. "I've known you for like three years."

"And in all that time you've never once thought we should invite her to bed?" Jessie asked. "You've never wondered how she'd look naked and on her knees? How her mouth, or cunt, or ass would feel around your cock?" My lover stroked her hand slowly down McKenna's torso and down her leg, blatantly avoiding erogenous zones. The programmer shivered at her friend's sensual touch and low, sultry voice.

"Don't you gang up on me," I said humorously.

"So that's a yes," Jessie said. "You have wondered what it would be like to be balls deep inside her...holding her down...taking your pleasure from her tight body..."

"You wanna do this? Seriously?"

A well-known feral smirk bloomed on her face. "I wanna help my best friend, who's in SO much distress...and I know from past experience that it'll be a LOT of fun. And you know it too, I can tell from that bulge in your boxers."

I sighed. Betrayed by biology. "I'll leave it up to you, Jessie." Then, to McKenna, "I think I can get it up. I'm not sure. I'll let you know."

Jessie leaned down and kissed her friend's neck, lips gliding over soft, smooth skin. "Go get on the bed. Hands and knees."

McKenna turned her head, captured her friend's lips with a passionate kiss that made my blood burn. She walked past me, dragging her hand across my chest, giving me a small smile. Once we were as alone as we could be when separated only by a partial wall, I dragged Jessie over to the door by her wrist. "You're ok with this?"

"You're not going to dump me for her?"

"What do you think?"

"Then yeah. It'll be fun. She's great in bed." She sighed. "That girl LOVES giving head..."

"But it's McKenna!"

"I'm not gonna make you do something you're not comfortable with," she said evenly. "If you don't want to go to bed with her, that's fine. But she wants you, she wants me, you think she's hot, and I know we'll have fun. How is that different than Siggy or Astrid."

"Fuck."

"Yup, that's what she wants you to do."

I pointed a finger in her face. "You're in big trouble, young lady."

She grinned. "C'mon, let's go have some fun."

My heart hammered as we rounded, hand-in-hand, the privacy wall. McKenna had followed instructions and was positioned on the bed - elbows and knees on the white sheets, thighs spread wide, back arched in a perfect lordosis posture, squat-rounded ass lifted invitingly, head facing straight forward, dark brown hair spilling around her shoulders.

I leaned against the wall as my love climbed into the bed and knelt by her friend, turned her head to look into her eyes. "You interrupted my evening, McKenna. Gary and I had something very special planned for tonight, and you interjected yourself into that. You've been a very bad girl."

McKenna trembled, looked up at her friend with doe eyes that could've put Bambi to shame.

"If you want to join us, if you want to get fucked, if you want us to scratch that needy, burning itch deep inside you, then you will obey Gary and I to the letter. The moment you complain, this all stops, got it?"

"I understand." The submissiveness in McKenna's voice turned me on even more. I DID want to fuck this girl. Every primal, animal instinct in my body demanded it.

Slowly, Jessie crawled back to kneel beside her friend's raised bottom, bed sheets rustling under her knees. She pulled the thin strap of leather over to one buttcheek, seductively sucked on two fingers before slowly pushing them into the pink, open pussy before her.

McKenna moaned.

If I weren't in such good shape, I probably would've had a heart attack.

My lover pistoned her fingers in and out of McKenna's upturned twat deep and slow, working her into a wet, needy frenzy. For her part, the smaller girl held admirably still, holding her doggystyle pose, looking straight ahead, the only movement a slight roll of her hips, trying to take her friend's fingers even deeper into her body.

Jessie withdrew and licked her index finger clean of clear feminine juices, then pulled one of the presented buttcheeks aside and slowly pressed it through McKenna's asshole. She groaned loudly, looking back. "Fuck, Jessie, warn me first..."

"You want me to stop?"

"No way."

Pale finger slid through tight pink sphincter, withdrew, up and down, over and over, until Jessie withdrew the digit and lowered her face to give the orifice a quick tickle with her tongue that made McKenna shriek and tremble. She kissed her way up her girlfriend's spine, brushed hair away from her face. "You want to get fucked, Mike?

McKenna nodded vigorously.

"Do you need to get fucked?"

"Yes please."

"Are you ready to be fucked?"

"Yes..."

I pushed my boxers down and climbed up on the bed behind McKenna. My erection was iron-hard and vertical, and it brushed electrically against McKenna's ass-cleavage as I leaned over her back. "Hi."

"Hi," she said back, her voice shy.

"I'm Gary, I'll be your pilot today."

Both she and Jessie giggled, and the smaller girl tried to look back at my dick. Her friend stopped her by physically holding her head in place and kissing her.

I sat back and rubbed the head of my erection up and down the pink wet petals of McKenna's pussy, then adjusted her elevation slightly with a hand on her ass, and placed my crown against her opening.

I couldn't believe I was doing this.

From the way she caught her breath, I don't think she could believe it either.

I pushed in slowly. Dammit, her pussy was just as small as she was. She groaned as her vaginal canal stretched around me, and I held her flanks to keep her from pulling away. She was incredibly wet, and the tight, slippery heat could've sent me over the edge immediately if I wasn't expecting it.

It took four withdrawals and steady presses forward until my pelvis was pressed to her round, upturned ass, and I reached around, turned her head to look at me. "Where am I, McKenna?"

She glanced back at our joined, pressed-together bodies, and then her eyes slid to Jessie, am an almost worried expression on her face.

"He's in your cunt, darling," my lover whispered.

"Uhhhnnnn..."

I held onto her ass and began thrusting, long dragging strokes back and forth in that boiling clench, felt the tension in her body as she tried to hold still. I met Jessie's eyes and she gave me a look of pure adoration before leaning down to kiss her girlfriend again. "Does that feel good, Mike?"

"Oh yeah, fucking fantastic. Oh yes, that's it, that's it...FUCK!"

I must've hit some particular spot deep inside her, because McKenna shrieked out profanity and locked up, relaxing a moment later to tremble violently as her body squeezed me. I picked up the pace again, holding her in place and hammering my hips of her backside. She kept up a steady chorus of cries and swearing, the sounds of flesh slapping flesh and the wet suction of my slide within her intermingling.

She came again, skin flushing deep pink as she yelled and tried to hump her ass back against me, trying to push my member deeper up her snatch as it spasmed. I pulled away and pushed her onto her side on the bed, looking down at her leather-wrapped body as she twitched through her climax, an expression of blank acceptance - almost confusion - on her pretty, slack face. I seized Jessie by the back of the neck and pulled her into a torrid kiss, moved around to lay behind her friend.

I roughly positioned McKenna on her side, rolled to my hip, slid an arm under her to cup a full breast, and angled my hips to slide into her from behind again.

"Lift your leg, Mickey."

She turned her head to look at me uncomprehendingly. "Lift your leg." I emphasized my words by reaching up and giving her cheek a light slap, and she flushed and lifted one leg up almost straight in the air. Taking my erection in hand I thrust back and forth between her labia for a few moments, dragging over her clit and gathering up feminine lubricant before angling up and into the wet inferno of her pussy once again. I pushed her leg back down and reached around her hip to fiddle her clit as I thrust, and she angled an arm around to pull my head closer to hers.

The was a moment where I hesitated, but then I pressed my lips to hers with violent force, kissing her hard and driving my tongue into her mouth. McKenna moaned and surrendered, letting me kiss her as roughly as I wanted, responding almost meekly.

Jessie meanwhile had repositioned herself on her back, legs pulled up and thighs spread wide, her nightie hiked up to show off her twat as she frigged herself violently, alternating with two fingers pistoning in and out with wet squelches. She was getting off on this too.

But not as hard as McKenna.

Her mouth inches centimeters from mine, eyes locked with me she whispered "I'm cumming... I'm cumming..." her voice rose to a scream. "I'm cu - "

I rolled her to her stomach, holding myself above her while I pushed her face into the pillow to muffle her. Between the manhandling and the sudden lack of oxygen, she came even harder, feet hammering the bed, arms reaching back to grab at me while I pistoned down deep into her, not just thrusting but grinding her pelvis into the bed. McKenna's scream of pleasure was muffled, but I could feel the violent contractions throughout her body, and slowed down to enjoy her sheath tightening and relaxing around me.

Pulling out, I lay back on the bed next to the still-trembling programmer. Fuck, that had been intense. I reached over and rubbed Jessie's foot as she continued to masturbate, groaning quietly. She glanced down her body at me then dropped her head back and closed her eyes.

McKenna lifted herself up on her elbows, glancing down my nude body. "You're done? Did you cum?"

I coughed. "Not yet."

She practically attacked me, diving into my body and jamming my erection into her snatch with frenzied movements. Hands on my chest, she rode me violently, arching her ass up and then banging it down again on my groin, rolling her hips, thrusting herself back and forth on my rod. I left my hands on her round ass, concentrating instead on her full breasts swaying in my face. One got close enough and I arched my head up off the pillow to suck a nipple into my mouth. "FUCK!" McKenna yelled as I sucked hard on her sensitive flesh.

I pulled her down to me by her throat and kissed her roughly, taking up the job of providing movement to our fucking, thrusting powerfully up off the bed, slamming into her as I held her in place. She whimpered into my mouth and we watched each other's eyes, our faces curtained off from the rest of the world by her thick brown tresses.

She came again with a cry as I pushed the tip of my middle finger through her asshole, and I held her hot, sweating body to my chest as she climaxed, bucking against me. It didn't take much movement to set me off, and I pulled her even tighter against me, arching my hips upward, straining to drive my cock deeper into her clenching pussy as I unloaded rope after rope sticky hot cum. I groaned against her shoulder, kissing the sensitive skin there tenderly as we both came down.

McKenna lifted herself up and dragged her body off of mine, my still-hard dick slipping from her depths with a squelch and a few drops of jizz. She flopped back on the bed with a satisfied sigh, reached down, and began slowly rubbing her red, swollen vulva. She turned her head to look at me. "I suppose it's too late to tell you I'm on the pill."

I chuckled. "Yeah, we kinda got caught up in the moment there. Whether you are or aren't, it doesn't matter, I got the snip a couple of months ago."

"I didn't know that, Jessie never told me."

"I can't imagine a situation where that would come up."

My pale lover crawled languidly across our bodies and turned, settled into place between her friend's legs. "Did you have fun, daddy?" she asked me innocently before lowering her mouth to McKenna's pubis.

"Oh yeah."

Beside me, McKenna moaned loudly and clutched and her friend's hair. I couldn't see the action but I could imagine what Jessie was doing - her tongue fishing around in McKenna's pussy, licking up all of my liquid deposit.

"When... When will you be ready to go again?" the petite brunette gasped as the gothic beauty between her thighs ate her out.

Jessie looked up, her lips lewdly smeared with my and McKenna's intermingled fluids. "That's not what happens next."

"No? But I want him again..."

My lover crawled up her friend's body, kissing her passionately, sharing the taste of her pussy and my cum. "No. He's going to spank you next. He was supposed to do that to me, use his belt. But since I don't get that tonight, you do. Relax, he'll only use his hand..."

"Umm..."

"Do you want to stop?" Jessie sounded commanding, a tone I rarely heard from her.

"No?"

"What if I just want to keep having sex? Or just want to go to bed?" I interjected, with a note of humor in my voice.

Jessie smirked at me as she knelt over her girlfriend. "What? You don't want to spank McKenna?"

"Well, when you ask me like that..."

I moved to sit at the edge of the bed and Jessie guided the brunette to stand before me. Moving around behind her, my lover peeled the bondage harness down her body. There hasn't been much leather on McKenna but removing it had the effect of making her look much more... Vulnerable. She looked at my lap apprehensively. "This is gonna hurt, isn't it?"