Three Weeks on the Road Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes went sad, and she tried to buck back onto me even further. I straightened, gripped her sides, and started thrusting.

I didn't play with her tits. I didn't reach around to fiddle with her clit. I took what I'd wanted all day long, and if she enjoyed it, that was fantastic. If not, I did.

And that was ultimately what got her off. Being used as a sex toy.

Specifically, HER body being used as MY sex toy.

I pounded back and forth through her backdoor as she rocketed through orgasm after orgasm, her cries of pleasure muffled, her body flushed and trembling, but still she held her position, perfectly presenting her bottom for me to use.

I leaned over her again, roughly turned her head with a hand under her chin. "You're going to be giving me road head from now on, eff why i. And we'll be pulling off occasionally so that I can fuck you. Having fucked McKenna, I don't care what we do in front of her. Got it?"

She mumbled something and I pulled the nightie from her mouth. "Huh?"

"Really?" she sounded both surprised and hopeful.

"Really."

Jessie came once more before I finished inside her, and I didn't have much left in me from the three ejaculations I'd given McKenna, but I did have enough that she could feel it shooting out inside her anal chute. And after pulling back, the sight of her little, puckered butthole flexing as she pushed out a trickle of cum and lube was both adorable and arousing.

I cleaned her up and we headed to bed.

We looked at the naked McKenna sprawled on the sheets, sawing logs. "Sleep on the couch?" Jessie asked.

"Nope."

I picked the side of the little programmer that had the most bed and lay down, Jessie lowering herself to my chest and propping her chin up in her hand. I could see her eyes in the dark, just barely illuminated by the city just beyond the window. "I love you, Gary."

I gently pushed her head down onto my chest and stroked fingers through her sweaty hair. "I love you too Jessie. You alone and no one else."