Three Weeks on the Road Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah it will," Jessie whispered in her ear. She gently pushed her girlfriend over my knees, adjusting her body the way she lay across me when she got spanked - legs open, ass lifted, upper body on the bed. She felt like she weighed practically nothing.

I rubbed the round booty before me, kneading and squeezing soft but muscular flesh. This girl definitely put in the time in the squat rack. I pulled back my hand and gave the left cheek a moderate strength slap about midway up, not high, not low enough to be more painful, but right on the jiggling muscle and fat.

McKenna groaned and shifted forward, and Jessie knelt by her side. "That wasn't even hard. Take your punishment like a big girl."

I spanked her twice more and she rocked away from the impacts, obviously not enjoying what I was doing. "Do you want to stop?" Jessie asked. "Go back to your room and let me get my brains fucked out instead?"

"No?" The tiny brunette sounded pitiful.

"Then behave for your spanking. Every time he spanks you, push back against it, don't try and get away. Lift your ass up for him. There, just like that. Do you want to hold my hand? You can rub your cunt on his leg if that helps..."

I gave her booty another few smacks, and McKenna squeezed Jessie's hand, hesitatingly pushed back to offer her bottom up for another slap, grinding her groin against my thigh. Harder still and she cried out at each impact, wincing but still behaving, all while Jessie stroked her cheek and whispered in her ear.

I paused for a moment and returned to squeezing the now-pink butt on my lap. McKenna sighed and shifted, grinding sensually against me. She looked back at me with lust in her eyes. "Wouldn't you rather be in me right now?"

I slapped her butt hard, returned to massaging. "Nope."

I trailed my fingers down between her legs, to the wet, hot flesh between. Jizz and girlcum wet her lips and inner thighs, and she moaned as I dragged a finger up and down her slit. Jessie shifted over and took up playing with her friend as I returned to groping her butt.

My lover moved again, angling for a more direct approach to her friend's private parts, and slowly eased a finger in, pumping back and forth before beginning - I assumed from McKenna's reaction - to stroke her g-spot. The brunette on my lap writhed and shifted, and loved unhappily back when Jessie withdrew her digit.

"Open."

Jessie slipped her glistening wet finger into her friend's mouth, and the smaller girl sucked powerfully at it. "That's not just Gary's spunk, is it? You're wet and getting wetter..."

McKenna gave her a sad look. "No, I don't like... I'd rather be... UHHH!"

I slapped her bottom again, interrupting her thought, and she ground against me, pushed back. Again and again, I spanked her hard, and she cried out each time, pushing back into my hand even as she looked back over her shoulder with an expression of fear.

I enjoyed it all. The sound, the soft, firm, heated skin stinging my hand, the pained noises from the girl on my lap, the feel of her wet pussy against my leg, the sensation of power I got from hitting her and her accepting it.

Her butt reddened, I resumed massaging it, working tension out of the tissue, squeezing and rolling away some of the sting. Jessie shifted down her friend's side and pressed her finger into her snatch again, prompting a groan and a roll of the hips. This time when the gothic woman withdrew, she didn't present the finger for her friend to lick clean of jizz and vaginal fluids, she stroked it up McKenna's perineum, teased it around her little wrinkled backdoor.

McKenna looked back, scorching lust having once more returned to her eyes.

I gently held the firm cheeks apart as Jessie slowly eased her wet finger through McKenna's anus, leaning over to drool more lubrication onto her penetration. Slowly she pumped back and forth, and shifting on her knees, gently turned her friend's head towards her. "When Gary is done spanking you I want you to get on your knees and give him the greatest blowjob you've ever given. Suck his soul out through his cock. Show him how thankful you are that he was willing to discipline you when you need it so much. And after that, after he fills your mouth with his cum or shoots his load all over your pretty face, after that you're going to get back on the bed and he's going give you the assfucking I was supposed to get tonight. Got it?"

My dick twitched into McKenna's side, and she inhaled sharply at the thought. "No, I... He's so big..."

Jessie withdrew her finger from her friends bum and showed it to her. "You prepared, made sure you were clean back there before you came over here. You knew that might be on the menu and you wanted to get ready. A little bit of lube and he'll slip right up your butt."

"He's too big though... That thing felt huge in my pussy." She reached back, fumbled around, found my thickening chub and pumped slowly.

Jessie smiled sweetly at her. "I've fit toys easily that big up your ass before, darling. Do you want to stop now, go back to your room?"

McKenna yelped as my hand came down with stinging force on her already-red bottom and then she was pushing back for the next slap and the next, grunts and exclamations and cries following each loud strike. She was wide-eyed, sweating, and breathing heavily when I was finished, and I felt slightly bad so I took even longer kneading those firm red glutes.

Finally, I eased her from my lap, stood in front of her. She blushed, wouldn't meet my eyes as she reached back to rub furiously at her bottom. Then, slowly, she sank to her knees. "Thank you for spanking me," she said with an innocent-sounding breathiness.

McKenna gave my penis a lick from head to root, held it aloft so she could suckle gently at my balls before teasing her tongue over my sack with indie slowness. Looking up, she let my thickening erection rest along the side of her face. "I know you don't like me, I know I've been a bad girl, but I hope you're enjoying this. I know I am."

Then she inhaled my cock.

She deepthroated me in a single slide, pressing her lips and nose to my pelvis, holding there until her throat spasmed and her face flushed and her eyes teared up before pulling away with a gasp to begin pumping my now-slimy rod.

I felt guilty, dirty, looking down at such a young-looking face performing such exquisite fellatio on me. She really did look like Cady from highschool...or would have, if she'd had red hair.

Back into her mouth my rod went, and she sucked as she slid up and down my shaft pulling away every three bobs to swirl her tongue around my crown, talking me to the base until her throat bulged every five. Then she'd tire of my erection and begin playing with my sack, slowly mouthing and suckling my balls, playing her tongue over the sensitive skin while he saliva dried on my shaft before pulling it back down and kissing up and down the length. After she'd had her fill of playing with my testes, she resumed sucking me with that off-kilter pattern of deepthroating and tongue.

And all the while she was staring up at me, wide-eyed, almost expectant.

Jessie watched her best friend fellating me, a smirk on her face as she slowly rubbed circles around her feminine mound, occasionally stopping to finger herself with a moan before suggestively sucking her fluids off and beginning to rub again. She was really enjoying the show.

Not so much that she didn't want to participate though.

My lover rose to her feet and walked over to stand behind her friend. "Stick out your tongue, darling, and hold your head still."

McKenna instantly stopped, her tongue snaking out past her lower lip along the bottom of my erection. Jessie fisted her friend's brown hair and leaned into to give me a passionate kiss. "Fuck her face, Gary. I know you both want it..."

My mind reeled as I followed her instructions. I was kissing my partner of three years, Jessie, the woman I loved... While I thrust in and out of her friend's mouth.

I broke from Jessie, reached down to cup McKenna's chin, hold the side of her head, and began very deliberately pistoning back and forth, sliding against her tongue, pressing to the back of her throat, gagging her then pulling back to let her gasp in air. A dozen strokes of that, and I changed technique, holding my hips still and bringing her head to me tugging and pushing her as I masturbated with her mouth.

McKenna's eyes were half closed and she moaned with happiness and need as I used her. She looked up at me pitifully when I let go, pumping me for a moment before going back down on me, sucking and bobbing, pulling back to suck just the head while twisting her hands around my shaft, pulling on and stroking me with a grip wet with her saliva.

I reached down to brush a finger along one cheek. "Gonna cum..."

She inhaled sharply and began jacking me with half my cock in her mouth, and the sensation was so overpoweringly GOOD that I had to let go. McKenna gave a groan of enjoyment as a rope of spunk sprayed the back of her throat, and she slipped further down my rod, swallowing quickly, gulping down my spending as soon as it issued forth. When the throbbing stopped, she pulled back slowly, sucking all the way, gently nibbling around the head and teasing my sensitive flesh with her tongue when I popped free of her mouth.

The petite brunette looked up at me innocently. "Did you like?"

Jessie answered for her as she helped her up. "I'm pretty sure you blew his mind."

I sat back on the bed, not trusting my legs to hold me up. Jessie hadn't been kidding about sucking my soul out through my dick. That girl was GOOD.

My love gently arranged her best friend on the edge of the bed beside me, butt on the edge, hands pulling her thighs back towards her chest, then crawled up the bed between us for a pillow to position under the smaller girls rump. She gave me a saucy grin and slipped off the bed, moved to kneel before McKenna's exposed privates. "Let's get you warmed up, shall we?"

Slowly she licked down the bare-shaven snatch before her until her tongue was twitching over and around the tight pink whorl of McKenna's backdoor. The brunette moaned and shifted as her girlfriend rimmed her, occasionally stiffening her tongue to nudge briefly through the clench. Eventually satisfied that the rosebud was sufficiently wet, Jessie gently teased a finger through, thrusting and twisting, the sight of the smaller girls anus clutching her digit on withdrawal intensely erotic.

Two fingers now, and Jessie lowered her head to lick McKenna's juicing slit, puffy and pink with stimulation, her lips open and clit prominent. The dual stimulation drove her wild, and the little brunette shrieked and arched her back after a few minutes of licking and probing. Jessie withdrew her fingers slowly pulled away and grinned at me as the now-slackened backdoor squeezed and released through McKenna's orgasm.

"One last thing sweetheart, and then you'll be ready for his cock..."

A minute of rooting through our toy bag, and Jessie produced a syringe-style lube applicator which she drew up from a bottle, before settling back down at the foot of the bed. She squeezed out some of the slippery fluid over McKenna's rear entrance, then eased the syringe in. When it bottomed or against the guard, Jessie withdrew slowly, squeezing the plunger down.

"How do you want her, daddy?"

McKenna looked apprehensively at me, probably wondering what position her friend was going to maneuver her into. I considered Jessie's question and decided. "Just like she is."

I slipped off the bed and McKenna opened her legs wide, hands gripping the insides of her muscular thighs as she spread herself open for me. I tested the waters with a finger, sliding smoothly through her sphincter. Definitely lubed up and relaxed.

I placed my cockhead against her backdoor, stiff-armed the bed to hold myself above her, and held my straining erection in place as I drove it forward with infinite slowness.

McKenna had been breathing deep and hard and as soon as the crown slipped past her anal ring she held her breath, shifting on the bed and arching her back. Her eyes closed to squints and she gasped, let her legs fall to my sides as she reached up to grip my flanks. I eased back, then forward again, two steps forward, one step back until I was almost fully inside her and she started breathing again. "I bet you like doing this," she whispered. "Fucking a girl you don't like in the ass."

I cupped the back of her head with one hand, gently lifted it to look her more closely and directly in the eyes. "I do like you. I'd never want this to hurt for you." She looked so small and trusting that I had to kiss her, soft and tender even as I slowly thrust in and out of her arched-up bottom.

Jessie flopped down on the bed next to us and grinned at me, seductively pulled her nightie up past her hips and reached down to begin masturbating, sliding her other hand between McKenna and I to begin frigging her friend's clit. "Ohhhh... Doesn't that feel wonderful..." she moaned quietly. "The way he stretches you out, fills you so deep... Just wait till you feel him explode back there, every single pulse..." She rolled her to look at the little brunette beneath me. "I SO wish I was you right now."

I picked up the pace, surging forward, dragging back alternating shallow with deep, pressing, straining against those firm round buns or rocking back and forth just inside her sphincter before burying myself deep once more.

McKenna kept up a constant chorus of whimpers and little cries, and between Jessie's hand and my dick, we brought her to a writhing, shrieking orgasm quickly. I held still inside her as her backdoor clenched down on my member, watching the cute little brunette shift and moan on the bed as the waves of her pleasure rolled through her. When she opened her eyes, her flushed face had a frenzied look. "Tell me I'm a slut for liking this,"

"You are, " Jessie said, rolling close to nibble on her friend's ear. "Dirty, filthy girl."

McKenna moaned and arched again, and I lowered my head to suck on one of her nicely-presented nipples. "Let's try another position," I told her.

I withdrew and grabbed the bottle of lube, smeared more on my already glistening tool as McKenna looked up at me expectantly. "Flip over."

She obeyed instantly, rolling to her belly and pulling her knees up, giving me a classic ass-up face-down pose. "You are a dirty girl," I muttered. I mounted her again, and she lifted herself up fractionally to watch me as I sank in.

Again I alternated the rhythm, deep, shallow, slow, fast, using my grip on her spanked-red bottom for leverage, I hammer in and out, the slaps of hips on ass almost as loud as her cries of pleasure, shrieked out into the bedclothes. My cock and my hand reaching around her hip to play with her messy, wet slit brought her to climax one more, and I had to pull out of her squeezing anus with both speed and gentleness as she tipped over to her side, clawing at the sheets and arching her back.

Jessie crawled over and kissed her sweaty forehead. "Awww, I think you broke the little whore."

McKenna groaned and looked up at her pitifully. "One more? Please?"

I wrenched her hips around, positioning her flat on her stomach, and roughly shoved the pillow she'd lain on first under her twat. "Open your legs."

She complied instantly, and I knelt between her thighs, leaning over to line up my cock with her backdoor. She groaned as I sank in, and I lowered myself to her sweaty, flushed back, buried my nose in her thick, glossy, tangly hair. "I bet you like this too," I whispered. "Offering up all your holes for some older guy who's way stronger than you..."

I think she came from my words. I couldn't tell if she was shaking for real, or if she was grinding her smooth pussy against the pillow and clenching her asshole around me in an attempt to get off, and I didn't care. I thrust deep, powerfully, deliberately into her slick, fleshy tunnel, pounding her body down against the bed, this time seeking my own climax. I didn't know how long wed been at this, but it felt like I'd spent most of the day fucking her. I wanted to cum.

Jessie lay on her side next to us, playing with her small, flat breasts, eyes squeezed to slits as one hand moved frantically between her clamped-tight thighs in time with her friend's whimpers and moans of sexual joy.

Those sounds amped up and Jessie came with a grunt and violent twitch moments before McKenna did, the little programmer screaming into a mouthful of sheet as she simultaneously locked up and tried to hump her groin into the pillow below and her ass back into my invading erection. I held still and deep, the boiling need to cum almost complete, the skin of my dick do intensely sensitive it was almost painful. Four more little thrusts and I erupted, hosing down her rectum with pulse after pulse of cum.

McKenna just lay there and moaned.

I withdrew regretfully - pressing against those round upturned buttocks had felt marvelous - and Jessie giggled as her friend gave a petite little fart as I exited. There were tissues on the shelves next to the bed, and I grabbed a few, wiped my dick clean of cum and lube, knelt on the bed next to the tiny, exhausted girl, and wiped her backdoor clean. I switched to a different tissue to wipe the uneaten remnants of my creampie from the delicate lips of her pussy, then headed back to the bathroom to wash myself.

Jessie joined me as I scrubbed down my deflated tool with a washcloth. "Thank you," she said. "I think Mike needed that."

"She certainly sounded like she had fun."

"Oh, I know she did." Jessie's eyes flashed to mine, and the bewitching erotic look of her skimpy black nightie showing off so much of her pale white skin, her dark eyes under her short dark hair had blood flowing to my dick once more. "Night after tomorrow for us? I don't think there's any reason to keep our bedroom activities from Mike anymore, but I'd like some privacy when you fuck my ass like that..."

I tugged my Goth-looking lover from the bathroom by her wrist, pushed her into the living room. A glance into the bedroom showed that McKenna was already asleep and snoring loudly, completely fucked out. "Naked. Now."

Slowly, innocently, she reached up to pull the thin straps of her pajamas from her shoulders, then let the silky garment fall to puddle around her feet. "Yes, daddy?"

"Get on the coffee table on your hands and knees."

She obeyed, arching her back like I was going to mount her, and I moved to stand at her side, caressed her back and shoulders and ass. Jessie inhaled as my hand came down on her bottom with a hard crack, and she looked back at me with that feral grin that I knew so well. "Fuck yeah, that's what I was hoping for tonight."

"We'll use the belt tomorrow."

"Ok..."

I spanked her quickly, and hard, stopping only to ball up her nightie and shove it in her mouth when her yelps and cries of pain became too loud for this late hour. Her bare bottom reddened quickly under my slaps and she stalwartly kept it lifted, never flinching or bucking away from sting my hand was inflicting.

We were both breathing heavily when I stopped, and she looked up at me, the adoring, expectant gaze she gave me even more erotic for the silk shift hanging out between her lips. "Stay there," I commanded, and I could feel her eyes on my back as I walked into the bedroom. McKenna was completely out of it, snoring into the sheets, and I tiptoed around the bed carefully to grab the lube.

Jessie's eyes widened when she saw me smearing my erection with the liquid as I returned. "And now for what I was hoping for tonight."

Her anus was still a little slack from wearing the plug all day, and it admitted my lubed up finger easily. Then I spread those firm globes even further open with my hands, notched into place, and sank in. Jessie whimpered around the makeshift gag, arched her back and pushed towards me to take me in faster and deeper. Hips pressed against her bottom, I seized a fist full of hair and turned her head. "I've been waiting to use you all day..."