Three Wicked Sisters Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I reach over and start kissing him. If he is good I will get turned on and my panties get wet. That is my natural lubrication. Soft kissing of the lips followed by open mouth and using my tongue. This can go on quite a while."

She reaches over and gently kisses me which I return just as gently. Slowly she parts her mouth and then slips her tongue into my mouth, exploring my tongue. We are in no hurry and take our time.

Sandy blushes, "If he rushes, he doesn't give a damn about me, he just wants sex. He gets kicked out. This one passes the test. I would take off my dress or have him take it off for me. In this case, I think I better do it."

She takes off her dress. Now I realize, this woman is beautiful. Never really noticed it before.

Continuing to explain, "I will let him play with me for a bit. I want to make sure he isn't too aggressive. The other night I had a bad feeling so I wanted to stop. He didn't, you know the rest. Since stud here can't rub his hands on my body, I will do it to him. Watch his reaction."

She starts by rubbing my muscles, across my wide chest. She is gentle, it feels great.

Quickly she says, "You see his smile, he likes that. Now I might let him take off my bra. Again, I decide when, not him."

She slips off her bra. I lean over and take a nipple in my mouth. I suck on it, bite it softly, kiss it then do the same to the other. She lets out a moan.

Sandy is looking crazy with lust, "Nipples and breasts can be very sensitive when aroused. He knew what to do. He latched on and caused brief pain with a bite that causes great pleasure after the initial shock. He took his time and gave each attention. Lifting and kneading the breasts can also cause great pleasure and often gets me even wetter."

"Now is when you separate the lovers from the dogs. You slip off your panties and he should move down and give plenty of attention to your pussy. Even an inexperienced man can provide great pleasure and one or more orgasms. Some decent lovers skip this part but not the great ones. Since his movement is hampered and his hands are useless, this time I will make an exception and move to him."

She stands up in bed and moves to my head and bends her knees, her pussy comes precisely to my mouth. I move my head forward and gently touch her hole with my tongue. She shudders. She has no hair, it's all there to see.

I can't use my hands to peel open the layers, so I use my tongue to lick at the first two folds of skin. There is lots of fluid. I experiment with the different pieces and parts. The bigger folds don't get much reaction from Sandy but the inner pink ones make her squirm.

Yet, If I stay too long on the pink parts, she stops squirming. I need to mix it up with her. Sure enough, every time I go back, it's like I send a jolt of electricity through her body and I get a moan. There are recesses to explore, and a deep tunnel that goes out of reach.

I take my tongue and do a quick around the world and she shakes uncontrollably, screams loud, peed on me, then fell at my side. Wait a minute, this isn't urine. Hmmm, tasty.

Worried I ask, "Did I do ok?"

She seemed incapable of words. Her eyes are closed as if re-enacting the event. The smile on her face is big and genuine.

Sandy is breathing hard, "That is what you call, getting it done. My oh my, he picked that up quick. When they get you off, that is a VERY good sign. It shows they care. They let you have fun before they get to have fun, it's the sign of a lover that wants you to enjoy it as much if not more than he does. These are the guys that will define your life."

Sandy is serious, "Now you have a big decision to make. Do you really like this guy enough to go further? You can't take it back once you do it. Then it's how much do you trust the guy. At this point, most guys want to take over and say they will go slow and easy.

"Knowing it's your first time after they break through, they will NEED to stop till you are ready. Some guys don't stop and just pound away which can hurt tremendously. You are going to be tight, they need to give you time to adjust. Once you do, It's heaven on earth."

She smiles again, "Most guys don't want to hurt you, they want there to be the next time, they will listen. Some are pigs and will hurt you. The classic missionary position is when the guy is in my position in front of the pussy and the girl is where Sean is, legs wide open. It's a good beginner position, you get to see the facial emotions."

Clearly, she is remembering some good times, "The second-best choice or best if you are unsure of the man, is cowgirl. The guy lays down like Sean, the woman squats above him and then lowers herself on the cock. The nice thing about this is YOU are in control. You decide how fast you go in and out. He has some say but not much. Many women love this position and the control they have."

Speaking directly to me now with a serious look on her face, "OK Sean, this is your choice, we won't force you. If you want to have sex, I suspect you have your choice here. I would love to hop on but I would think for your first time you might prefer someone ... less used than me."

Sandy is looking sad like she knew she wasn't the best looking in the room. She is right, my sisters are much better looking.

Setting Sandy up, "There is no doubt that the youth of my sisters and their hot bodies are enough to grab any man's attention. I love my sisters. You are just a woman next door I barely knew until fate brought together."

Sandy is near tears now, I really hated to do that.

I look directly into Sandy's eyes, "Do you remember the first time our eyes made contact in the ambulance? I swear I was hit by electricity. We connected. We have connected in a way that is beyond mere physical looks or age. It is pure unconditional love. It would please me beyond words if you would make love to me."

Now Sandy is crying.

I am confused, "I thought that would make her happy?"

All three sisters say, "She is you moron!"

I don't understand, when I cry I am sad, all my logical brain can process and spit out is, "Oh".

Sandy is still crying a bit and sniffling but continues, "A cock this size, you better be well lubricated, or it will hurt like hell. I am soaked, I am soooo ready for this. If his cock isn't hard, blow him or do a handjob to get it up. But really, after what we just did if he is limp, toss him. He should be hard like steel by now."

Sandy stands up slowly, then lowers herself onto my cock.

She instructs me like I have a choice, "Just lay still, I will do all the work. I have to adjust myself to this huge tool."

Slowly, she lowers herself on my cock. It is standing straight up, waiting for a covering. She very slowly slides me inside of her. It is a tight fit. She is scalding hot inside, yet it feels so good.

"Oh my, this is wonderful," I say with a big grin on my face.

Sandy continues the class, "Every cock is different and can give you pleasure. This one is a wonderful pleasure stick. Oh, soooo, good. He fills me up like no other. I am inching him inside me, I swear he might come out of my mouth he is so big."

She is now sitting on me, I am fully inside of her.

Sandy has a huge smile on her face, "I am adjusting to the feeling. I wish I could share this awesome experience but there are no words. It just feels so good."

Sandy starts slowly bouncing on me. My leg hurts a bit but everything else feels so good I don't care. Nothing else matters but that hot hole going up and down on my cock. It's grabbing my cock and pulling her skin a bit, it doesn't want to let go. She picks up speed and I feel like I am close to a release but then she slows down and I can hold off again.

I trust Sandy, she sets the pace, she controls my orgasm. She must be growing her own orgasm and due to my inexperience or being overexcited, I have reached that place quicker, she is holding me back for our mutual orgasm. I don't complain, she knows what she is doing. OMG, this feels awesome. Her breathing is quickening, it's deeper, it's not even, she must be getting close.

I say to Sandy, "Your beautiful, your awesome, your fucking your neighbor's kid, your so sexy, fuck me, fuck me, this is awesome."

She starts screaming, "Fuck me, so full, I need this, OMG, fuck, fuck, fuck me!"

That's it, she freezes up, her pussy is squeezing my cock, it's wonderful, I shoot my load. Spurt after spurt is going into her pussy. My toes have curled, I am shocked by electricity, I can't move, Sandy can't move, we are frozen in our embrace. Then all too soon, it slips away. That perfect rare moment is gone forever.

We are both sweaty, she has fallen forward on me, her entire weight is on my chest. She feels like nothing. I embrace her as much as a guy with two casts can. She comes to in my arms. Her grin is ear to ear.