Three's a Crowd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe?" Gareth smirked as he revelled in the incredible feeling of emptying his heavy balls in this horny woman. He normally came a lot, but they had been fucking for so long even his huge loads were being put to shame by this cum. Thick gunk was soaking into the plush carpet under their sweaty asses. His cock shuddered with each blast of liquid that shot up through his length. Thick white goo was squirting out all over their skin; covering their thighs and stomachs as his cock ejaculated into her with such force all the cum already in there was being pushed out. "Oh God... I don't think I'm gonna stop!" He gripped her thighs as he pumped load after load into her tight pussy.

"Oh fuck, Gareth! Don't stop!" Dani gasped. This felt too good! The power of his ejaculations were hitting her cervix with such force that she was going to-

-cum again! "OH MY GOD! GARETH!!!!" Her head snapped back as another explosion of such intense pleasure that her eyes lost focused happened within her cum-soaked pussy. Dani could not believe this man had just made her cum with the sheer force of his ejaculations! How was it even possible? "I'M CUMING! FUCK! YOU'RE MAKING ME CUM WITH YOUR CUM!!!"

Gareth was loving this: as his cock continued to blast her insides he watched Dani be wrecked by another orgasm. One triggered by his heavy loads. She was not the first woman to find out his powerful ejaculations could tip a post-orgasm pussy back into orgasmville, but Dani was a sight to behold with her head back and tits thrust out for him to admire as his cock spewed its last jets of hot gunk up into her.

Finally, after what seemed like ten minutes (although it was most definitely much shorter than that) both lovers finally stopped cuming. Dani pulled her head back down to look at Gareth, and smiled when she saw him just as hot and sweaty as she was. He looked proud of himself: and so he should! He had just fucked her into five orgasms, and she had given him one for the ages!

This was definitely a night both of them would remember for a long time, and it had only just begun: it was only the early hours of the morning; there would be plenty more fucking to come.

In fact Gareth wasted no time before pulling Dani close and, with strength that astonished her considering how hard he had just cum, lifted her up with him as he wobbled to his feet. With her still riding his cock (which had, to her complete lack of surprise, stayed rock hard), Dani held on tight as he carried her over to the wall. The impact of the cold wall against her back knocked the wind from her lungs, and the ferocity that Gareth began fucking her with didn't let her catch a breath for several moments.

"Oh fuck! We're wasting no time... fuck... are we?!?" Dani gasped as she held on tightly to his broad shoulders, as Gareth plunged his cock up into her well-fucked pussy. Thick globs of cum squirted out with the speed and power of his dick. Dripping onto the carpet by his feet. "Are you gonna hold out on me again... oof... Gareth?"

"Fuck no!" Gareth gasped as he fucked her against the wall. "I've made my memory... let's cum together... every time..."

"Oh fuck yes! Cum with me... cum with me Gareth!" Dani moaned as she wrapped her shapely legs around his waist. His cock was pistoning up deep into her. Hitting her cervix like he had all night so far. "Hmmm... oh fuck... oh you're not going to have to wait long... you're fucking me so good... hmmm... gonna cum for you soon, Gareth... gonna cum soon... you gonna cum with me? Gonna cum with me, Gareth?"

"Hell yes!" Gareth gasped. She wasn't a heavy woman, but his arms were still tired from all the hard fucking they had been doing so far, and he was struggling to hold her against the wall as he fucked the shit out of her again. Thankfully she wasn't going to take too long before cuming, and neither was Gareth. True to his word he had no interest in holding back this time; it wouldn't be too long before he was filling her with his cum once again.

"Oh, I love this... I love us having sex... hmmm... you feel so good inside me," Dani gripped the back of his head and mashed her lips to his. Their tongues fought as they fucked against the cold wall. Gareth's cock slamming up into her; driven by his need to make this woman cum again. "I love our fucking... I love how good you feel inside me... so hard... so fucking hard... oh fuck... stay in me forever... don't ever stop fucking me, Gareth... don't ever stop..."

Gareth had no plans to: he was intoxicated by the feel of Dani's pussy clamping hard around his thick cock. The way it sucked at his length each time he bucked his hips away from her. How all the thick gunk he had filled her with earlier oozed around his invading rod each time Gareth plunged it up into her fertile depths. There was no way he was going to stop fucking Dani now. A hurricane could level the building around them and he would still be pumping his thick cock up into her. Jake could wake up and there wasn't a damn thing he could do to stop Gareth fucking his girlfriend.

Her ass slammed against the wall so hard Dani felt sorry for whoever was in the room beyond.

*****

She needn't be. While Dani enjoyed Gareth's cock for the second time, and Jade and Frank had just rolled off the bed and onto the floor for their own round four (Frank hadn't held out on his cum like Gareth had); in the room on the other side of the one Dani, Gareth and Jake shared two women were enjoying their third fuck of the evening.

Sarah McAllister had always fancied Harvinder Kumar, but they had both been too unsure to approach each other. What if all those smiles, and casual glances, and opportunities to touch her hand, or brush against her body while passing each other in the office, or standing a little too close while in a crowded elevator; what if all those signs and signals were in her head?

Both of them had been too unsure the other was into them (or even gay) to make a move.

Until the office had descended into chaos as everyone heard the strike was back on. With all of their co-workers frantically trying to escape the city before everything shut down, Sarah decided to rent a room for the evening instead. She was tired after a long day's work, and had no energy to fight to get on the last train, or the crowded buses.

By happenstance she bumped into Harvinder in the hotel lobby, and out of shock invited her to share the room.

Harvinder was only too happy to. What if tonight was the chance she could finally confess how she felt to Sarah? The dark-haired and dark-eyed Indian beauty had lusted for the sweet, blonde Irish-American for so long she was about to explode-

-and explode she did, when Harvinder had forgotten (honestly forgotten) to lock the bathroom door and Sarah had walked in, believing Harvinder had gone downstairs to talk to reception, to discover instead that the other woman was half-way through taking a shower.

They had both froze: looking at each other in shock. Harvinder was naked in the shower. Sarah had her top off, expecting to have a shower herself.

Harvinder had grabbed Sarah and pulled her in under the water. Kissing her passionately.

Sarah had practically torn her clothes off, and in moments they were finger-fucking each other under the running water.

It had been five hours: they had fucked and cum and fucked and cum and neither of them had any interest in slowing down. As Sarah held Harvinder against the wall, her hand partially up in the Indian stunner's moist cunt, while Harvinder had a hand around Sarah's tit, the two women paused when the sounds of sex on the other side of the wall made them both grin.

"Someone's having a good time," Harvinder said.

"Not as good as the time we're having," Sarah said in her thick west coast accent, and pressed her lips to Harvinder again.

To each their own.

*****

Meanwhile, on the other side of the wall, Dani Cohen was getting mercilessly fucked by a guy who wasn't her boyfriend.

Not that Jake would be a boyfriend for much longer: as Dani bounced gleefully on Gareth's hot cock she was already thinking about tomorrow. There was no way she was going to keep her hot sex with Gareth a secret; she wasn't going to keep this a covert affair. She wanted to be with him, be with Gareth proper. Gripping the back of the man's head as she bounced on his cock, as they fucked furiously against the wall, Dani looked right at Gareth. "Wanna be my boyfriend?"

Gareth smiled the smug smile of a man who knows he's just out-fucked another man and, with superior bedroom prowess (and having the advantage of not being a cunt), stolen his girl right from under his nose. "Are you going to dump him?" He said, not even bothering to so much as jerk his head in the direction of where Jake was sleeping.

"Tomorrow," she said. Her eyes blazed with determination. "I'll dump him tomorrow. Tonight we fuck. Fuck me all night, Gareth."

"I'll fuck you all night," he said, "and tomorrow. I want you to break up with him pumped full of my cum."

"Hmmm..." Dani moaned; the thought was fucking hot! She knew then what she would do the moment she returned to Jake with her pussy full of Gareth's cum. Something she had wanted to do to Jake the moment he pulled off his mask and revealed who he truly was beneath that visage of a caring, loving boyfriend. The man was a manipulative dick, and Dani wanted to manipulate him back. "Tonight... and tomorrow... fuck me for a night and a day, Gareth... pump me full of all this hot cum of yours again and again... make me feel good... real fucking good... oh I want to feel full of your cum, Gareth."

"Have I not pumped you full enough?"

She laughed. He certainly had! No one had filled her with so much cum, and here he was now fucking her with the intent to fill her up with more cum! Dani couldn't believe they were going to fuck all night and tomorrow, and Gareth was going to cum and cum until she was packed full of his spunk! She was going to inflate like a balloon and pop with all the hot cum Gareth was going to pump into her over the next twenty-four hours, Dani was sure!

Fuck! He might even get her pregnant! Again!

Bracing herself against the wall, Dani allowed her legs to slowly drop to the floor; although he was taller than her Gareth didn't have to adjust his posture by much to keep pace as Dani stood on her toes. Her hands found his and brought them up above her head; holding them against the wall; this new position bringing his body against hers. His chest pressed against her breasts, the fake tits squeezed between their sweaty bodies as Gareth pumped his cock deep and hard.

Their lips connected; tongues entwining as they moaned deeply and passionately; his organ a furious battering ram as Gareth continued to plunge it up deep into her. Thick white gunk oozed out all over the carpet by their feet. Staining the fabric with his potent seed.

"Oh fuck.. Gareth... I love this..." Dani moaned. "I love your cock... I love how you fuck me... I love our sex... I love..." As her voice trailed off Dani's eyes opened, as her thoughts connected as Gareth's thrusting became more frantic; his orgasm was obviously fast approaching, and Dani's was too. They were going to cum together; it couldn't have been more than fifteen minutes after they had just fucked each other to a glorious shared cum; maybe twenty minutes, tops.

Gareth looked right back at Dani. His heart was beating so fast, and it wasn't just because this fuck was so fast and sexy, and it wasn't because he was minutes away from cuming again after he had well and truly flooded her pussy with his spunk. It was because he knew what she was going to say, because he wanted to say it too.

"I love you..." Dani whispered.

It was crazy: they had only known each other for a few months, and had spent most of that as just friends - just work colleagues - but Gareth felt the same way. There was a connection there between them that he had never felt with a woman before, and he was eager to throw himself in and see where this relationship led.

Kissing her passionately, Gareth briefly broke contact to whisper back: "I love you too."

"Then cum with me," Dani said. "Cum with me always."

"I will," Gareth gasped. "Every time you cum you'll be taking my cum!"

Dani moaned at the thought of that: she wanted to cum so much tonight, and to think that her pussy would be taking Gareth's loads each time she came! "Then cum with me, Gareth! Oh fuck! Cum with me! Pump me full of your gorgeous seed! Oh fuck... hmmm... fuck... I want your cum in me, Gareth... I've never wanted a man to cum in me so badly... fill me up, Gareth... fill my hot pussy with your thick, sperm-filled cum! Don't let the pull stop you, Gareth! I know you can get me knocked up with your hot cum!" Her eyes were locked on his eyes as she purred her talk of cuming inside and knocking her up.

Gareth was pumping away like a madman; completely entranced by what this horny woman was saying to him, as he held her arms above their heads and pistoned his big, thick cock into a pussy already drowning in his seed - and she wanted more?!? Gareth was very much in love.

"PLEASE! PLEASE FUCK ME! FUCK ME AND CUM WITH ME!" Dani moaned as she felt her next orgasm grow within her. Oh this was going to be another mind-melter, and Dani was here for it! "OH FUCK! DON'T STOP! PLEASE! DON'T STOP FUCKING ME, GARETH! DON'T... PLEASE! OH FUCK! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! FUCK!!!"

"FUCK! I LOVE YOU TOO!" Gareth echoed as he rammed his cock balls-deep into her. Their fingers clenched all around each other, held above their heads, as Gareth's head dropped back as he felt another hot load of cum travel up his cock. It had barely been twenty minutes but this lusty fuck had churned up a fresh batch of cum for Dani, and Gareth clenched as he emptied those balls into her for the second time tonight.

"OH GOD!" Dani moaned, her head held fast to the wall as she felt Gareth pump load after hot thick load into her, as her own orgasm triggered. Waves of pleasure coursed through her, timed with his ejaculations in a way that was simply indescribable. If it weren't for his hands holding hers above their heads Dani would have collapsed to the floor; her legs felt like jelly as she came hard with how good Gareth was making her feel. She felt the power of his ejaculations as hot jets of his virile spunk sloshed around inside her. A veritable waterfall of cum gushed out of her onto the carpet by their feet. Just like last time Gareth pumped a staggering amount of cum; and her mind reeled at the capacity of this man's balls.

"Oh fuck..." she moaned in pleasure as Gareth filled her up for the second time tonight. "You're gonna drown me in cum, aren't you?"

Gareth grinned smugly as he kissed her. "Don't worry," he said. "I know mouth-to-mouth."

"Hmmm... that you do..." Dani purred as she led Gareth away from the wall to lean against the chest of drawers that Jake had fucked her against hours earlier. Only this time it was going to be Gareth who would fuck her, and fuck her better than Jake ever could.

Dani's mind was made up: she was going to fuck this gorgeous man every day, in every way a woman could fuck a man, and when they weren't fucking Dani wanted to live with Gareth as girlfriend and boyfriend; the life that Jake had promised her three years ago, and then slowly reduced to a sick mockery of a loving relationship.

Tomorrow she would deal with Jake, but tonight she and Gareth were going to fuck.

And holy shit did they...

While Gareth was not as big as Jake he more than made up for it with skill and sexual prowess; Dani's orgasm came hard and fast, and she wrapped her legs around his waist and screamed into his mouth as Gareth filled her with more cum. His heavy and powerful ejaculations sloshing in a pussy already filled to overflowing with his seed, but that didn't stop Gareth unloading his huge and heavy balls into her for the third time this evening.

Much more was to cum: true to his promise, every time Dani came Gareth came too, and the horny lovers came fast and frequently all throughout the night. Both of them obsessed with the act of making each other orgasm, as if making up for all the months they could have spent in bed fucking. Gareth made no effort to hold back or show off his dick control; more than eager to cum with Dani every time she threw back her head and moaned with how good her orgasms were with this meaty eight inch rod of Gareth's.

They fucked again on the drawers, hammering away at each other until the furniture was on the verge of collapsing (and no doubt had made quite the damage into the wall, behind which Sarah and Harvinder were still fucking); cum dripped down the wooden drawers as both of them moaned in mutual ecstasy, before Gareth carried Dani to the wardrobe and slammed her into the doors. Pounding away with his cock, causing the whole structure to shake with the fury of his aggressive fucking, until something broke in the doors as he slammed his cock deep and blasted her insides, as Dani came all over his hard cock; her fingers digging into his back as her eyesight blacked out once again.

Slamming her against one wall after another, Gareth fucked his stunningly hot colleague until they both came over and over; their orgasms cuming so hard and fast that it seemed to Dani she had barely recovered from the last one before Gareth made her cum again, and while he did not manage to fill her up as much as he had the first time each time Gareth came he plastered her insides with thick layers of his hot spunk; his ejaculations powerful enough to keep her own orgasms going as long as his. Just as often as Dani was pressing her fake tits tight against Gareth she found herself face-first against the wall, as Gareth pinned her against the surface and fucked her ruthlessly from behind; all Dani could do was moan and scream and take it as the man she had spent months pretending she didn't fancy fucked her into orgasm after orgasm.

With her ass growing sore from the abuse their sex romp was causing, Dani convinced him to hold her above the bed where Jake was, by a miracle, still soundly asleep. With her arms held back within Gareth's firm grip, Dani looked down at her (current) boyfriend as her future lover mercilessly fucked her from behind. With Gareth's cock pistoning deep into her cum-sloshing cunt, Dani grinned savagely at Jake's sleeping features.

"Sleep well... hugh... you cunt... oh fuck!" Dani moaned as she rocked violently back and forth with how aggressively Gareth was slamming his cock into her. "Tomorrow we'll... ah... talk... oh God... talk about... how much of a... HMMMM... cunt you are... I... hugh... never wanted to... ah! Never... move to that... hmmm... place... you only wanted to... kill my love... my... hugh... art..."

Jake slept on, unaware of what Dani was saying to him. Lost in strange dreams fuelled by the sounds of lust-fuelled sex filtering through into his subconscious.

"Why did you... hmmm... do this to me...?" Dani said, genuinely confused. "I thought you were a... hmmm... good man... ah!"

No answer came, but Dani did. Closing her eyes as Gareth's cock erupted inside her once more and covering her insides with his potent seed. Turning around she leapt into his arms - her dear boyfriend and his issues forgotten - and Dani continued to fuck Gareth with a passion few other women had shown their lovers in this city; Gareth holding her right there by Jake's beside. Her ass bouncing on his dick and balls, her arms tight around his shoulders and her lips fastened to his, until Gareth held her tight on his cock as it erupted up into her.

Collapsing back against the window, Gareth slid down as Dani ruthlessly fucked him; both of her hands leaving sweaty trails on the glass as she threw her body against his again and again, her fake tits slamming against his chest as she took his huge dick with unrestrainted passion. As his ass hit the carpet Dani clutched him tightly, slamming her hips down onto his hard enough to crack the window.