Three's Company

Story Info
A young woman is seduced by two men in Vegas.
2.3k words
4.33
19.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Britbox1
Britbox1
121 Followers

As we made our way through the crowd, I scanned the bar, hoping to see some cute guys. It had been a while since I was with a man, and I was feeling it more than ever tonight.

The girls and I hadn't been to Vegas in a while, and I warned them that if the opportunity presented itself, I was gonna be gettin' some. I wasn't looking for anything real, so this was a perfect place. And as we made our way towards our table, a guy sitting at the far end of the bar caught my eye.

As we waited for our bottle service, we laughed how we couldn't believe we actually splurged on it. But we were all doing really well, and hadn't done anything fun in so long, so why not.

As drinks were being poured I checked out the guy at the bar a bit more. He was maybe late 40's, very well dressed, and had a confidence about him that made the other guys around him seem like boys. He was very handsome, with a perfect mix of professional and rugged. He was probably short, I laughed to myself.

As we "cheers" our first drink, I glanced over at the bar, and caught him checking me out. I pretended not to notice, but as my eyes met his, I held my gaze long enough so he'd take the bait. Halfway through my drink I went the restroom, and as I was walking back, he approached me. So easy I laughed to myself.

"Hi...sorry, I didn't want to interrupt you with your friends" he said in a voice so deep I'm sure not many women could resist. He asked if he could buy me a drink, motioning to his spot at the bar. He was confident I'll give him that. And thankfully I was wrong, this guy was impressively tall. I obliged, but said Id be over after I told the girls.

As I walked back over to him at the bar, I looked him up and down and thought, I could definitely have fun with that! His name was Ryan. He said he was sharing a suite with his friend, who was there for a poker tournament. "His name is Chris. I don't play poker, but thought it'd be fun to tag along."

And as soon as Ryan finished his sentence, a guy walked up, "Hey mate, who's this?" He asked in a strong Australian accent.

"Oh hey Chris, we were just talking about you. This is Veronica."

He was tall and built, and just as hot as Ryan, but with the added bonus of an accent. These two encapsulated every hot quality a guy could have! How was it possible they were both here, now, focused on me. As I became the center of their attention, my hormones surged, and I couldn't remember the last time I had felt so sexy.

As he finished his drink, Ryan excused himself to the restroom, and Chris made sure to use the time alone with me to his advantage. The flirting was mutual, and by the time Ryan returned my juices were flowing. I wanted them both. I guess I'd have to let them fight for me. Sounds like fun.

Ryan, quickly sensing his friend was trying to steal me, grabbed my hand and said, "Care to dance?" As we made our way to the dance floor I became aware how big his hand felt as it enveloped mine. And as if he wasn't sexy enough already, he was an incredible dancer as well.

My dress was so short, as we danced, it slowly rode up my thighs, giving him a nice preview, hopefully of things to cum.

After a few songs we went back to the bar for some water, where Chris was nursing a drink and talking to a couple girls.

Ryan then leaned into my neck and whispered, "I have champagne in my suite if you'd care to join me". I felt a rush of adrenaline at the invitation, and gladly accepted. Ryan told Chris we were headed back to the suite. Chris gave me a wink and said, "Maybe I'll see you later then?"

I wasn't sure what he meant, but I would definitely love to see him again!

As Ryan paid the tab I went to tell the girls. I told them missing bottle service to get serviced by this guy would be worth it, besides, more for them! Of course they heckled me, but said to be safe, have fun, and to find them later.

My heart was pounding as we walked towards the elevators, as the sexual tension between us was intense.

"Chris and I are in the penthouse suite. He's an avid gambler, which has some nice perks for sure." Ryan said, pressing the top floor button.

As soon as the elevator doors closed, he pulled me close, leaned down and kissed me. He was so strong, and confident, I was putty in his arms. As our tongues intertwined, his hand slid slowly down, squeezing my ass. I felt a gush of wetness fill my panties, and then something else inside me took over. My hand felt along his waistline, then down to the bulge just beneath, gently squeezing the outline of his dick through his pants. He groaned in my mouth as his manhood grew bigger by the second.

Walking into the suite I was amazed how huge it was, with 180 degree views of the strip. Ryan popped the champagne and put on some music as we made our way to the private balcony. He explained how only the penthouse suites get a balcony because the people that can afford them don't jump. Sick, but kinda funny.

As we sipped champagne and kissed some more, I was tingling at the thought of what was coming, and I didn't want to wait another second. I set my glass down, and to his surprise, reached up and slowly undid the buttons on his shirt. I could see he wasn't expecting it, but was clearly excited to see I was just as confident as he.

Then I pulled his shirt off over his shoulders, as he did the rest. I looked him up and down, admiring his muscular body. Then reaching over, he slid the straps of my dress off my shoulders, as it slowly fell down my body. His eyes went straight to my breasts, as he leaned down, cupping one, and began gently kissing around my nipple. I sighed, feeling tingling between my legs, and becoming suddenly aware just how wet I was.

I reached out, feeling for his belt, and after a moment, managed to undo it. Then unzipping his pants, they fell to the floor. He moved back up from my breast and kissed me again. Then, kicking his shoes off, he stepped out of his pants. As I pushed my dress to the floor I realized how erotic it was, getting naked on the balcony, where anyone in the surrounding hotels could see us.

After we took a moment admiring one another's bodies, he took my hand, and lead me to a large circular lounge near a fire. My heart was pounding with excitement as he laid me down and slowly pulled my panties off. Then starting at my breasts, he began kissing my body, slowly moving down. My pussy throbbed, as I closed my eyes, waiting for the pleasure about to come. His hands wrapped around my thighs, and parting them open, he moved down between them.

My breathing became short and fast, the anticipation almost unbearable as he kissed my inner thighs. My fingers worked through his hair, then feeling his hot breath on my pussy, my hips lifted involuntarily, as I let out a sigh of want. I sucked in a deep breath just as his tongue licked slowly from my ass, all the way up between my lips, to my clit. I shivered, and moaned, gripping his head, as he began to lick, suck, and kiss my pussy like no other mouth had before.

I stared out over the strip, with the hottest of men between my legs, hoping it would never end. His talents had me moaning louder by the second. And just when I thought it couldn't get any better, I turned my head towards the suite, and for a moment I froze. It was Chris, standing just inside, watching! How long had he been there?! The place was so big we didn't even hear him come in!

The pleasure from Ryan's mouth was so good I couldn't stop if I wanted, and as this extremely hot Aussie watched me lay naked, getting my pussy eaten, I became increasingly aroused. As Chris watched, I could see the lust in his eyes as he began stroking the bulge in his pants.

As he watched, I pushed Ryan's head down, grinding my pussy into his mouth even harder. Then to my surprise, Chris began to undress! With my legs sprawled open, my moans turned into screams. And as my orgasm started to peak, his clothes fell to the floor. My eyes immediately locked on to his meaty cock, hanging between his muscular thighs.

Cummmmmmming!! My eyes squeezed shut as I screamed out! The image of Chris's cock burned in my mind as waves of pleasure coursed through me, soaking the cushion beneath me. Slowly my orgasm began to subside, as Ryan's licking turned into kisses, then stopped. Back to reality.

When I opened my eyes, they were both standing over me. Ryan between my legs and Chris by my face. A rush of adrenaline pulsed through me, as my pussy throbbed. I liked this reality.

Their muscular bodies dwarfed me, as did their cocks. Butterflies filled my stomach. Turning my head to Chris, I could see just how bad he wanted me. His dick was huge and hard, pre cum already dripping down his shaft. I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue. That was all the invitation he needed.

I began to tease his head with small licks, as Ryan positioned himself between my legs. Then, wrapping my lips around Chris's thick head, a shock of pleasure shot through me as Ryan's cock slipped between my lips, rubbing against my clit. I moaned, lifting my hips, my pussy begging to be filled.

Then, opening my mouth and taking more of him in, my tongue swirled around his shaft. Immediately he groaned, "ohhhh fuckkkkk...ohhhh ohhhh yesssss..", his Aussie accent making his pleasure sound sexier than ever.

Suddenly I felt Ryan's head push past my lips, pressing in. I let off Chris's dick for a moment, looking down between my legs as Ryan's cock slipped slowly in, filling me. We moaned out in unison, the pleasure so good I almost forgot about Chris. Almost.

Then turning back to him I continued to suck and lick his dick as best I could with the distraction between my legs. Ryan went through a series of long slow thrusts, to hard and fast fucking. And as the pleasure intensified, I could only just hold onto Chris's dick, stroking it randomly, as he watched me moan and scream.

Then, suddenly, I tensed, and screaming out, I came again, hard and fast. After I finished, I looked up, in a post orgasmic daze, wondering if Ryan came inside me. He hadn't, as he clearly was not done with me yet.

As Ryan walked into the suite, Chris reached out for my hand, pulling me up. Then guiding me into the bedroom, where Ryan was already pulling back the sheets. As Chris motioned for me to climb on, I got on all fours, as he took a moment to enjoy the view. As he got behind me, I was surprised to see Ryan find a seat on the side of the bed.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhh..." I moaned, as Chris's dick pressed slowly in, stretching me open. It was an erotic scene, as Ryan began stroking his own cock, watching me about to fuck.

A moment later moans filled the air. Being watched aroused me like no other, only adding to the pleasure of Chris's cock slamming into me. The sound of my ass slapping against him, mixed with our moans and screams reverberated around the room, bringing the sexual atmosphere to a peak.

Chris was getting louder by the second. I could tell he was close. Then suddenly he stopped, pulling almost all the way out, so as not to cum. I had a different idea. I pushed back against him, my pussy swallowing his entire dick, then rocking back and forth, I fucked him. He yelled, he screamed, he came. As he gripped my hips tight, I could feel the warmth of his cum filling me to overflowing, until he was spent. Then pulling out, he collapsed on the bed.

Then, looking over at Ryan, his hard cock in hand, I knew I had one more orgasm in me. Sitting up, I motioned for him to come. Then guiding him onto his back, I straddled him. Then, reaching down and taking his cock in my hand, guided him to my opening. Slowly I sat, taking him in. So wet, so sensitive.

I went through a series of riding him slowly, to grinding down hard and fast. This brought him to a place where his face writhed in agony. He swelled inside me, and I knew we were close. As our moans became louder, his hips thrust up into me, forcing me to fuck him faster, harder! Then, there it was. He yelled, I screamed, as I gushed out onto his cumming dick, pulsing deep inside me.

As our orgasms subsided, I collapsed on the bed between him and Chris, who had been laying there watching. As I basked in the afterglow, my pussy throbbed. After a minute I got up, showered, said goodbye, and left to find the girls. They are never going to believe this!

Britbox1
Britbox1
121 Followers