Three's Company

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacob made of point of making short periods of thrusting before removing himself and switching to the other woman. Her went back and forth repeatedly. It turned him on more knowing he was exchanging their fluids between them with his cock.

Before long though, Jacob's orgasm was approaching and would be impossible to hold off if he continued to thrust himself into these women. He withdrew himself and grabbed Stephanie by the hips, rolling her off of Emily and onto her back. The two women lay their side by side naked while Jacob kneeled above them. Looking down on the two, he felt powerful and amazing and nearly ejaculated just from the erotic scene that lay before him.

Jacob maneuvered himself to Stephanie's abdomen and began kissing her stomach. He paused briefly to look up at Emily for her reaction. They were enjoying intercourse together as a threesome, but he wasn't sure if oral was going to be a step too far.

Surprisingly, Emily gave him an enthusiastic nod and moved her head in for a closer look. As Jacob's mouth moved into position to taste Stephanie, Emily started kissing her stomach, watching Jacob intently.

He began probing Stephanie's pussy with his tongue, neglecting nothing. He ran his tongue along her taught perineum, up between her lips, and across her clit. His licks and kisses sounded amazingly wet and he soon had a slick coating of her juices across his cheeks. Jacob loved eating pussy and would lick and suck on Emily's pussy for as long as she would let him. He had every intention of doing the same with Stephanie. Her taste was different than Emily; a slight bitterness on the tongue as compared to Emily. He loved that he now knew the taste of both of these women. His cock spasmed at the thought of it.

Emily had started kissing and sucking on Stephanie's' nipples. Before long, Stephanie was pulling Emily up to her face to kiss her. Stephanie did not stop there though, and with her hand around her waist, pulled Emily's pussy towards her mouth. Jacob looked up while refusing to break stride. He saw Emily's soft ass checks glide across the top of Stephanie's breasts, almost like two clouds brushing past each other in the sky. He watched as Emily straddled Stephanie's face and could just make out her tongue reaching upward to make contact with Emily's wetness. Stephanie pulled Emily's hips down to bring her into her mouth, and with that Stephanie's face disappeared from Jacob's view, fully buried in Emily's cunt.

Jacob lapped and licked at Stephanie's pussy with a quiet intensity. He was enjoying the scent and taste of her. Over the wet lapping sounds of his own tongue probing her insides, he could hear both women moaning rhythmically; Stephanie's moans from Jacob's work, and Emily's moans from Stephanie. Before long, both of the women became strained. Their breathing quickened, and their moans became more desperate. Emily reached orgasm first, bucking and rocking against Stephanie's face. Soon Stephanie followed suit. Both women overly sensitized, the pussy licking ended. Emily dismounted Stephanie's face, leaving her face slick. Jacob rose from between Stephanie's legs looking much the same. The three took turns kissing each other, sampling the taste from themselves and each other.

Recovered from her orgasm, Emily lay down on her back again. She wanted Jacob inside of her and pulled him close. Stephanie sensed this desire for a connection and sought out a supporting role. Jacob stayed up on his knees as he entered Emily and slowly started thrusting into her. Stephanie, wanting to heighten their pleasure moved around behind Jacob, pressing her hips and her body against Jacob. She was giving him cues on the frequency and speed of his thrusts into Emily, much as Emily had done earlier leading him by his scrotum. Stephanie was very attuned to Emily and proceeded to fuck her slowly using Jacob as an instrument. Emily's pleasure swelled deep within.

With her left hand, Stephanie reached around Jacob and placed her thumb on Emily's clit. She rubbed it in slow soft circles while Jacob's cock bobbed in and out of her. A Wave of pleasure swept over Emily and wetness flowed from within down around Jacob's cock, creating a soft wet slapping sound has he penetrated her.

Without relenting on Emily's clit, Stephanie placed her other hand on Jacob's hip. She slowly slipped her hand around his front. Her thumb curled around the base of his cock while all of her finger reached down across his balls, pressing and rubbing his taint. Jacob let out a long moan and his cock spasmed repeatedly at the extra stimulation.

The scene was euphoric; Jacob thrusting into Emily while Stephanie rubbed her clit and his taint. Emily and Jacob fixed their gaze upon one another, lost in the pleasure of the moment. They both moaned loudly. Their faces showed a pained and helpless expression as they were helpless and not in control their bodies -- responding only to the basic instinct to continue to fornicate. Stephanie worked on them both diligently, knowing she was bringing them both to the verge a of a powerful eruption they had likely not had on their own.

Emily's hips start shaking uncontrollably as her orgasm set in. Stephanie did not relent keeping slow pressure against her clit. She responded in kind by pressing even more firmly against Jacob's taint. On cue, his body began to convulse as well. Like the conductor of an orchestra, Stephanie directed them towards a glorious simultaneous orgasm.

Stephanie could feel his cock begin to pulse sharply as his body began pumping warm semen up from his scrotum, through his cock and deep into Emily. Emily and Jacob cried out in ecstasy at their shared and orgasm, the intensity of which neither had felt before, all enabled by Stephanie's touch. Their bodies continued to convulse and shake as the orgasmic wave rippled away.

Completely spent, they collapsed into a pile of bodies. Breathing heavily, they cooled down kissing each other lightly. They shared gentle touches and soft laughs brought on by no words, just their looks and the realization of the night they just shared together. These three friends further expanded their relationship more in this one night than they had in ten years of companionship previously. They relished the connection and slowly drifted off to sleep together in the comfort and satisfaction of their experience.

12