Threesome Fun aboard Our Boat

Story Info
Threesome fun while cruising through France.
2.4k words
4.2
18.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I feel blessed. She is 47 years old and I'm two years older, we're retired, financially secure, fit, healthy and still very much in love after being married for 15 years.

We retired two years ago and purchased a 13 metre motor vessel in England and then cruised it across the English Channel into France.

We've enjoyed a lot of adventures together over the years, including sexual adventures and this is the story of one of the most recent of these.

My wife Verity (but always called Vee) is a very attractive blonde (some of it thanks to hairdressers these days) standing at 5'10" tall, beautiful long legs with a wonderful figure with C cup breasts. She did some modelling back home in Australia and is often mistaken for being at least 10 years younger than she is. I'm 6'2" tall, lean, and reasonably muscular, I served for 12 years in Australia's 1st Commando Regiment including two tours of Afghanistan, retiring as a Captain and I'm still in pretty good shape. We used to compete in Ironman triathlons but now keep fit via running, yoga and the occasional game of tennis.

Very early on in our relationship we decided that neither of us wanted or needed to have children and even before our wedding when we discussed our vows, we both decided that the part of "forsaking all others" didn't really work for us. We talked honestly about how humans, unlike most species have sex for pleasure, not just making babies and that it was unnatural for people to only want to have one sexual partner during their lifetime, even after marriage. Ours isn't an open marriage so much as an understanding that each of us can enjoy an occasional "fling" and have some sexual fun as long as these episodes were discreet, short, (not long-term affairs) and that we told each other about each event. We agreed that it wasn't cheating unless we kept secrets from each other.

So, over the years we've both had sex with others individually, but also with each other with MMF, FFM threesomes and some swinging with other couples. We've always enjoyed lots of sex together but since we've been retired our sex life has gone to a new level. Most mornings, one of us will wake up horny and it usually doesn't take much effort for that person to motivate the other.

Vee likes us to talk about our fantasies and concoct ways to bring them to fruition.

After we cruised out boat from England to Dunkirk in France, we decided to cruise through the inland waterways (rivers and canals) firstly in North-Western France before heading into Belgium.

We sailed into the beautiful French city of Lille and followed the directions on our electronic chart along a small creek to where other boats were moored beside the canal.

As we pulled alongside the canal wall, a man from the boat in front came out and offered to help us berth. Vee passed him the spring mooring line and in a couple of minutes we were safely secured to the wall. As Vee came past me, she said "well he was cute".

An hour later we were sitting on our back deck enjoying a glass of wine when Dave our helpful neighbor came past. I thanked him for his help and asked him if he would like to join us for a drink which he accepted.

Dave was a Brit in his mid-30's, tall dark and handsome but somewhat shy. He had been engaged to deliver a boat for its owner to Antwerp and had stopped in Lille for the night. He was very good company with a great sense of humour and some fun stories. He had travelled through the region several times and gave us a recommendation about a local French restaurant and since he was travelling alone, I invited him to join us that night for dinner.

Vee and I showered and got dressed and I noticed that she was talking more care than usual picking out what to wear. Being a warm night, she decided on a short flowing skirt with a cream silk top with thin spaghetti straps, sans bra, so her nipples were outlined against the material. She also decided that she would go commando under her skirt, which is usually a sign that she is feeling more than a little frisky. I commented to her that she looked great, and she replied with a grin that it could be a fun night.

The food and wine were fantastic, Dave was great company. Vee was obviously very interested in Dave, flirting with him, touching his arm several times when she was talking to him and on one occasion when she got up to go to the ladies, she leaned on his shoulder to put her shoe back on, this afforded him a view down her top which was her intention. Dave saw that I noticed that he had looked and seemed embarrassed that he had been caught. "Vee is a beautiful woman" he said, "you're a lucky man". I sure am, I agreed but thought to myself that he might be the one getting lucky tonight.

During dinner Vee asked him lots of questions about himself and found out that he has recently broken up with his French girlfriend. At one stage the subject got around to some of the modelling jobs Vee had done including bikini and underwear shoots. "I've got a couple of photos on my phone if you would like to see them" I said. Vee reached for my phone trying to stop me saying "no he doesn't want to see them, I'm an old lady now" but Dave assured me that would love to see them. I thumbed through and showed him some of the underwear shots she had done for a famous brand. "Do you still wear their products" asked Dave with a grin. "Not tonight, no" replied Vee, "I'm not wearing any underwear tonight" she said. Dave was taking a sip of wine as she said this, and he coughed and spluttered causing us all to laugh.

I picked up the cheque and we invited Dave back to our boat for a nightcap. We were sitting on the back deck with Dave opposite Vee who occasionally parted her knees slightly to tease Dave by offering a hint of a view up her beautiful legs. The night became cooler, and Vee's nipples were hard and straining against the silk of her top. Dave was having a hard time not staring at her. I got up to refill our glasses and Vee asked me for a shoulder massage. As I kneaded her neck and shoulders, I could look down her top and see most of her beautiful breasts. I pulled her shoulders back which had the effect of her nipples further straining against her thin top. After a couple of minutes, I said that I had to use the bathroom and asked Dave if he would take over the massage duties. When he got up to take over the massage, we could both see the bulge in his trousers.

When I returned from the head, I could hear Vee moaning out loud, obviously enjoying the massage. "He has great fingers" she said. "Well perhaps he could help me then" I said, "I owe Vee a full body massage from a lost wager and could use some help". Before Dave could say anything, Vee said "fantastic, a four hand massage, sounds great, is that okay with you Dave?" Dave looked shocked but said "yeah sure, love to help", which made us all smile.

"You boys finish your drinks and I'll yell when I'm ready" said Vee as she disappeared below deck. Dave looked nervous and as he picked up his glass

his hand was shacking slightly. "It's just a massage mate" I said, "just follow my lead, do what I do and I'm sure she will love it". Vee called out that she was ready, and we headed downstairs.

We have an aft cabin boat with the master cabin at the back of the boat. Our bed is what's known as an island bed meaning that you can walk around it and as we entered the bedroom, we noticed that Vee had lit some aromatherapy candles which also created muted mood lighting.

Vee was lying face down on her side of the bed, naked apart from a small towel that she had placed across her butt. I indicated for Dave to go around to her side while I knelt on the other side of the bed. We often use vanilla scented massage oil, and I applied a liberal dose of this to Vee's back and started rubbing it into her back, neck and shoulders on her left side while Dave started on her right side. "Mmmm" moaned Vee, "that's wonderful".

After a few minutes I poured the oil onto her calves, and we started massaging her there feeling her firm muscles underneath her beautiful skin. Her legs were sightly parted at this point and we both took glances up to try to see under the towel that was barely covering her modesty.

We then moved up to the back of the thighs, rubbing closer and closer to her pussy still hidden under the towel. Vee moved her legs a little further apart and let out another moan of pleasure as our fingertips brushed the inside top of her thigh, so close to her pussy that I'm sure I could feel the heat coming from it.

"Okay" I said to her, "on your knees" explaining to Dave that there was no point massaging a butt unless the muscles were engaged. Obediently, Vee rose up on her knees, keeping her head on the pillow. I pulled off the towel that by now was doing very little to hide anything, to reveal a truly beautiful, firm ass.

Dave and I started rubbing oil into her cheeks, and he followed my example of letting our little fingers run down the cleft of her cheeks, lightly stroking her brown rosebud and down along the line of her pussy lips. More moaning and heavy breathing from Vee as she pushed her ass back to try to increase the pressure. I know that I was rock hard at this point, and I noticed that Dave's cock was straining at his pants too.

I didn't want to stop massaging her ass, and I don't think Dave did either but eventually I told Vee to turn over so we could do her front. "Do a good job boys" Vee said as Dave gazed upon her body in awe.

We started massaging her feet which we held apart so we could look down at her smooth pussy, before working our way up her legs, once again working closer and closer to her pussy.

At this point I think we were all for forgetting about the massage and getting on with the main event. I said to Dave "can you massage her breasts please mate, I'll do down here".

Well Dave seemed to think that was a great idea and started rubbing Vee's tits, pinching and then kissing her very sensitive nipples. Between moans, Vee pulled his face to hers and gave him a deep kiss and then told him to lose his clothes.

Dave quickly complied. In the meantime, I had spread her legs and was licking at a very wet pussy. I looked up to see Dave and Vee kissing while she stroked his cock and he played with her tits.

She was in bliss, and I could feel her orgasm building. Vee doesn't like anal sex, but she does like it when just the tip of a finger is inserted into her rosebud. I did this and it sent her over the top for a huge (and noisy climax).

"Someone has to fuck me now" she said desperately so I looked at Dave and said "be my guest" which I suppose technically he was. Vee got up on her knees straddling me so that I was underneath her, indicating to Dave that she wanted it doggy style. This is the position she likes when she really wants to be pounded hard.

Dave straddled my legs too and then eased his cock into Vee. It was a wonderful sight being under her watching her face as Dave entered her. Her head went up, her eyes closed but her mouth opened wider and wider as more and more of his cock entered her.

As his cock pumped in and out of her, she and I were kissing passionately. "How does his cock feel darlin" I said, "wonderful" she replied.

In this position my hard cock was pressing up towards her pussy as Dave pumped in and out, I could feel his cock and pelvis hitting against my cock as he fucked my wife.

"Dave" whispered Vee, "I want you to cum in my mouth". Vee enjoys licking and sucking her juices off a cock and Dave was happy to comply. As he pulled out of her pussy, Vee reached under and guided my cock into her hot tunnel that a few seconds earlier had held another mans cock, and then started grounding her pelvis against mine.

Dave came around and offered Vee his cock glistening with her juices. She took it into her mouth only inches from my face. She took it out of her mouth and licking the head she said to me "would you like some of this?" One of the fantasies is that she would like to see me suck a cock. I'm not ready for that yet, so I declined.

It was very hot though watching her suck Dave's cock so close that I could have stuck my tongue out to touch it. She did stop sucking occasionally to give me a deep kiss, sticking her tongue deep into my mouth.

Dave said that he was going to cum and Vee intensified her sucking looking right into my eyes as Dave erupted in her mouth. She swallowed every drop and kept sucking which I know from experience is exquisite torture.

She then suddenly plunged her mouth to mine to give me another deep tongue kiss. She has done this after sucking my cock before, but it was different tasting the salty cum of another man.

Vee started riding my cock (her favourite position) while reaching behind and playing with my balls. After the excitement of the night, it only took a couple of minutes before we both exploded into orgasm together.

I think that we both must have passed out because neither of us remembers Dave leaving, but when we woke in the morning he and his boat were gone. We hope to meet up with him again in our travels.