Threesome (Pathfinder Inspired)

Story Info
Old story to a series I have made.
2.6k words
4.5
2.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The adventuring party was relaxing in their tavern after surviving another trial of the crazy world they live in. Two of the party members decided to use this rare relaxing night to go out into town for a night of drinking. Leaving the bard Nyx, the ranger Eiji, and the necromancer Feris to their own time. Since the adventure started Nyx had the tendency to bounce her attention of affection to both green-eyed mates. This has led to, for lack of better word, various fights between said mates. Eiji laid on the couch of the shared living area pondering on this fact.

Sitting up, he looked over to the kitchenette where he could see the back of Feris head already knowing she was slowly sipping on tea. Noxious, her dog was absent from her side for once. Perfect opportunity to approach her, less chance of being mauled. He approached her right glancing at her face. He couldn't blame Nyx for also finding interest in the estranged royal, she had her own dark charm that any simple man would pray for the chance to be stepped on by her. But he was no simple man, although the idea still interested him.

Maybe...He thought, continuing his gaze.

"Either speak what's on your mind or depart yourself from my presence" Feris didn't spare a glance away from her tea before taking another sip.

"Nyx really likes me."

"...possibly."

"And she also really likes you."

"Definitely..."

"And yet she allows us to bicker between ourselves, not giving either of us an answer to who she prefers to court."

Feris pauses her next sip before setting down her cup turning to the ranger.

"True...what is your point?"

Eiji couldn't stop the smirk that grew on his face before leaning in and whispering into the necromancer's ear. She only listened for a moment while weighing her options. What did she have to lose? And hey, they were supposed to use this time to relax right? A similar smirk played on her lips before following Eiji in search of Nyx.

Nyx found herself in another situation of trying to reach the top shelf with no means of success. Her feet were becoming strained on her toes before she sighed admitting defeat.

"Gods why do you curse me this way?" She muttered before sensing familiar auras approach her. With no time to question anything, she was easily lifted high onto someone's shoulders.

"Eiji? What's wrong?" Her ears picked up on a small snicker causing her to remember the presence of the other aura.

"Feris? Where are we going?"

"Just somewhere more private, Najdrazi" Using her Navalin nickname for the bard.

After some time, the trio entered Feris's room that held the largest bed. Eiji dropped Nyx with a bounce before Feris pins her hands to the bed, sitting with her back on the head board.

"Seriously! What are you guys doing?" Nyx tried again not attempting to struggle. She already knew both had over 2 feet of height difference on her alone.

"Well we couldn't help but notice your lacked attempt to choose between Feris or I, so we decided to fix that." Eiji stated situating himself onto the bard's legs to prevent any kicking.

"We're going to make the choice for you." Feris added tightening a rope. Only then did Nyx notice her wrist being bound and tied to the headboard.

"Like it? Courtesy of our ranger here." The necromancer smiled down at her new captive. "I love seeing you in this position. Very appropriate for punishment, wouldn't you say Aimes?"

Eiji only licked his lips in anticipation before nodding. "Absolutely. Maybe we should have our own fun while she watches. Just to show her what she's missing out on."

Feris exaggerated an eye roll before leaning close to the ranger hovering over their captive. "If you want the honor of kissing me, just say so" She connected their lips before the duo made sloppy noises of tongue.

"P-please stop! Don't punish me this way! Let me go!"

The duo looked over at the captive before smiling as Feris caressed Nyx cheek.

"Oh? Are you going to be a good girl for us?"

"Y-yes! I'll be anything you want!"

"But you're so small, Najdrazi~. We could hurt you"

"I don't care! I want it! Wreck me! Use me! Destroy me as you please!"

...The room became quiet after her plea as Feris face became red and Eiji broke the silence with a strong grunt.

"Fuck, I wasn't expecting that. These pants got way too tight."

"Go and get undressed. I'll warm her up for you."

Feris took Eiji's place before slowly laying her weight on Nyx taking her lips onto hers. Nyx immediately moaned, kissing back and fighting with her own tongue. The necromancer moved down to her neck finding a sensitive spot right under the jaw. After a bit of sucking a squeal escaped Nyx when her assailant chomped hard to leave a mark.

"Such a sensitive little bard, aren't you? But so compliant, good girl~" Feris whispered into her ear with a smile. Her hand moved her top before maneuvering to a nipple twisting and flicking experimentally. Moans and gasp filled the room as Eiji watched. His eyes darkened with lust as Feris moved the top and brasserie to reveal her breast.

"Now what have I done to have two beautiful women all to myself?" The ranger spoke above a whisper stroking himself. He walked over to the women as the necromancer sucked on her captives nipple taking breaks to suck on the flesh around. Nyx moans were silenced with fingers massaging the inner walls of her mouth. Eiji took this time to move where Nyx's head lays as Feris moved her fingers to start working on her captive's pants. The ranger stroked her head as he lined his cock with her mouth, pushing in as Feris began tasting Nyx.

A synch moan from the ranger and the bard sending vibrations up the shaft. After a moment of rest a rhythm began between Eiji's thrust and Feris' licks. Nyx's body didn't know which one to focus on; the man's swollen head abusing her throat or the woman's licks with the occasional flicks of her clit. The confusion didn't last long before the knot in her stomach released with a loud moan and shake. Both assailants moved away only to switch places. Eiji began teasing the lower lips spreading the juices to lube his finger before slipping one inside, the gasp was all he needed before a smirk spread on his face. Glancing up he saw the other woman slipping off the last of her armour before placing her knees on both sides of the bard's head hovering over her mouth.

"Better do well, Najdrazi~. I need this just as much as you do." She whispered before waiting for Eiji to penetrate using the gasp to sit herself on her face. Her own moan called out as the bard used her tongue to taste her inner walls.

"Fuck~ So that sinful tongue has other uses as well~" Feris swirled her hips before leaning back onto Eiji shoulder as he bent over chasing his own orgasm. She could hear his hot and heavy moans against her ear before a hand snaked up gripping one her breast. A moan shot up into Feris's pussy from Nyx's mouth. Glancing over her shoulder, she could see Eiji gripping one of Nyx's breasts as a handle for his pounding. Before the necromancer could object the foundling of his rough hand silenced her as she moaned out along with her captive. The moans gained volume along with rhythm before everyone stilled with a loud groan from climaxing. Moving herself off the mouth, Feris left the bed to retrieve her bag. Eiji pulled himself out carefully groaning at the cool air hitting his soaked head.

"P-please....let me.....rest.....I....I can't..."

"Shhhh, I need a moment as well...Hey Feris, What are you up to?" He called over his shoulder, he stroked the other woman's hair to calm her.

"Just something to keep the fun going and give you a rest. Get her into another position. It's my turn now." Feris turned around with an elongated shaped object and a smile on her face.Eiji obeyed as he maneuvered under Nyx spreading her legs to show all her shame. Feris only licked her lips before draping herself over the two teasing her clit with the object. A hiss and whine drawn out of the bard as she tried to wiggle away.

"Ah ah, what happened to being our good girl?" The ranger whispered in her ear chuckling at a cry out to the object roughly shoved into her slicked cavern.

"Haha~ Good girl? You see how easy this toy went in? And she's still trying to suck it in. She can try and be a good girl all she wants, her real calling is our dirty little tavern girl." The taller woman laughed roughly fucking her with no specific rythm for Nyx to become adapted too. The man grabbed both her breast twisting and pulling as he pleased while licking and sucking on her neck that laid bare from Feris earlier marking.

"Maybe she wanted this all along. Is that it? Wanted to be tossed around like a paid lover for the night? All you had to do was ask, beautiful. We could have some much more fun planned, maybe even had the rest of the party involved." He whispered in her ear before nibbling at the upper shell.

"You loved that wouldn't you? Everyone using you to live out their fantasies, not giving a care in the world about your needs. In fact..." Feris pulled the toy out with a smirk as Nyx cried out in disappointment.

"Dirty girls like you don't deserve to finish, your job is the please other, Only"

Eiji chuckled at Feris's sadistic ways. Not much of a surprise if you ask him.

"Please please please please please! I'll be good! I don't wanna anyone else! I just want you two to touch me! It only feels good if you're the ones fucking me! It hurts! I wanna cum so bad." the bard had tears down her face now as she continued to beg. Feris smile became evil as she shoved the toy into her sobbing mouth, pistoning it as she did her pussy.

"Then show me you deserve it! Use that gorgeous mouth!" Feris other hand reached down to abuse the captive's clit. It only took a few moments before Nyx's body shot into an arch with a violent shake. Once her moan was completed the toy was removed with sloppy noise of cum and spit. A growl was heard under her as Eiji moved to set her back on the bed.

"Alright, I'm ready to go again. Untie her and get her comfortable."

Feris for once nods with no complaint doing as told moving to lie underneath her with their breast squish together. Feris kept eye contact as she messaged her wrist kissing the red marks the ropes left behind. Eiji admired the view for a moment before arranging himself behind the woman ontop before grabbing her hips and teasing her folds. The bard moaned as the necromancer took the moment to suck one of the nipples pinned against her, a hand worked it's way into her waist length hair as she continued to suck and nibble.

He entered slowly starting a slow even rhythm just using this time enjoy the warmth and view he had. Even this was causing Nyx to lose her mind, her body was already to sensitive from the multiple orgasms she suffered already. She began sobbing before feeling that familiar knot build in her stomach again.

"I won't last! I'm gonna cum!"

"Go ahead Najdrazi. Just let go" The woman beneath her purred in between her breast. It was all the permission she needed to have a weaker but final shake before collapsing ontop of her necromancer. She felt her head being stroked as Feris whispered praises into her ear. Eiji pulled out not yet feeling satisfied.

"What about you Feris? Are you getting a turn?" The ranger whispered, stroking himself to stay ready. Said woman scoffed, not looking at the man.

"I haven't seen anything that impressed me."

This caused a slight pulse of anger in the ranger's forehead. He grabbed one of her ankles, hooking it over his shoulder before pushing inside of her. A groan roared out her throat into Nyx's ear to alert her of the situation.

"Well well, you took me a lot easier than I expected. Guess I know who that toy was really for~" He chuckled pounding her slow but hard. The moans matched the rhythm as she held onto her bard as if her life depended on it.

"You.....ah.....PIG!.....Fuck!....Get....OUt~" Her words broken and shaken with a red face and moans.

"You say that, But look how much you're enjoying this" Eiji showed by example by flicking some juice off her clit, earning another moan, licking it off his thumb. Feris hid her face behind her hands trying to mute her moans before another set of hands moved them away. Nyx's smiled, kissing them before pinning them above her head to the bed.

"C'mon Princess, let me see what else you're good at~" Was all the warning she gave before sitting herself onto the necromancer's mouth. Feris gripped the bed as her own bondage licking and sucking away all the previous juices from their love making. Nyx moaned gripping at the hair that only ignited more slurping noises.

"Oh~ Now this is a good look for you. You called me a bad girl, but look at you. Acting like a bitch in heat~" A groan sent vibrations up to Nyx's clit.

"Sigh, found it! Looks like the black sheep of the Nightingale family like being talked down too like the slut she is!" A grunt erupted behind her before she looked over her shoulder to see Eiji quicken his pace.

"Keep doing that! She's tightening around me so good~" He held his eyes closed, focusing on controlling his own built knot in his stomach, wanting to keep the moment going just a little while longer. Nyx giggled riding the mouth a little harder, finding new energy in her job.

"Go ahead Princess! Make us cum! You can wake the dead, so wake my arousal!" Nyx's grip tightened as she shook, feeling her juices splatter inside the necromancer's mouth. Eiji groaned as he rode out his orgasm pounding and pumping the last of his energy into her before catching his breath and pulling out. He smiled to himself before looking up.

"Impressed yet-" his sentence cut off by a pillow punching his face knocking him off the bed. The pillowed remained in Feris hand as her face glowed bright right.

"You Fucking degenerate monkey!" She yelled before turning at a wincing Nyx, who was expecting a smack of her own, taking her into a hug, knocking her into the bed covering them in blankets. Nyx giggled stroking her hair.

"There's no need to be embarrassed, you were amazing!" the bard kissed the top of her head while running her fingers in her hair. Eiji slipped in behind the bard wrapping his arms around her.

"You can call me what you want, you can't hide that all of that was fun. We should definitely do this again sometime" He chuckled, kissing Nyx's decorated neck. Nyx smiled before nodding in agreement. Feris glanced up from the chest she was hiding her face in before muttering loud enough for both to hear.

"We will do this when I'M ready..." They could hear the pout in her voice.

"So...there WILL be a next time?"

Another pillow flew.