Threesome Pt. 02

Story Info
MMF.
1.1k words
3.97
14.4k
13

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GUSsecret
GUSsecret
15 Followers

Alita and I were very turned on by Greg joining us in our fuck sessions as this was not love making this was pure animal lust, fucking for the pure ecstasy of orgasm!

When I could arrange for Greg to come over Alita would always be more than ready to play. One night Greg and I showed up unannounced as Alita was watching tv waiting on me to get home from work. Not one to get flustered she jumped up and said give me a minute and ran to the bedroom. When she said ya'll can come on back Greg and I went to the bedroom and Alita had changed into a black one piece teddy! She was looking right! I went to my side of the bed and started taking my clothes off and Alita was helping Greg get his pants off. When she pulled his underwear down and his hard cock sprang back up and slapped his stomach Alita grabbed it and sucked him into her mouth as deep as she could take him! Once we were both naked Alita french kissed Greg and slipped him a piece of watermelon jolly rancher with her tongue, she enjoyed his hard cock in her mouth for a few minutes, then frenched kissed him again took the jolly rancher from Greg and she moved to me and slipped me the jolly rancher with her tongue as she went down and started sucking my cock! I still can't eat a watermelon jolly rancher without getting an erection!

I had found out that I'm good for one orgasm but Greg would usually cum twice when we got together. So I tried to prolong mine until Greg had already cum once and I would try to time my orgasm with Greg's second orgasm of the night.

We usually started out with Greg and I leaning on the pillows side by side our legs touching as Alita straddled one each of our legs so we could open our legs to the side and she could have access to our balls for licking or sucking or just so she could massage our balls with her hands.

When we got on the pillows Alita grabbed my cock and started slobbering all over it as she wanted to make sure I didn't feel left out! She also never let go of Gregs cock with her other hand she was slowly stroking it not wanting him to cum to quickly she liked to tease us to the edge so that she got the ultimate enjoyment from these acts!

Greg and I were feeling all over her body through the silky teddy. We pushed the flimsy straps down giving us access to her wonderful tits. We were massaging her breasts and pinching her nipples as she sucked and stroked our hard cocks. It wasn't long before I felt an orgasm building so I slid from under her legs and let her concentrate on Gregs cock.

I started kissing all over her back and neck as she was sucking Gregs rock hard cock I was also roaming her body with my hands stroking her fiery pussy through her teddy. Alita would bob her head up and down on Gregs cock then take it and suck from the tip to his balls then bury her face in his balls as she sucked them while still slowly stroking his cock. Gregs cock would be glistening with Alitas spit as she stroked his cock and sucked his balls. I was watching all of this as I kissed her back and neck and my cock would be throbbing and no one was even touching it! Sometimes as I kissed her neck Alita would take Gregs cock from her mouth and hold it between us and just smile at me as she licked it up and down! So fucking hot!! I didn't know until years later that she was offering his cock to me, Alita wanted to watch me suck Gregs cock! At the time I had no desire to do that but thinking back... maybe I should have.

It wasn't long till Greg tensed up and grabbed Alitas head and blasted his first load of the night into Alitas throat she swallowed and kept sucking until Greg could not take anymore.

Alita rolled over on her back and moved up beside Greg as I settled in between her legs. Her scent was a heavenly musk as her pussy was flowing with juice before I even got started eating her pussy. I tried to pull the crotch of her teddy to the side and Alita said hold on and reached down and pulled the crotch as it had snaps and then said easy access! I dove in licking and sucking the juice fom her pussy as Greg was kissing her and rubbing her tits and sucking her nipples Greg kissed all the way down her stomach to her pubic mound and I thought maybe he wanted to suck some pussy but he moved back up to her tits and lips as I sucked her clit to a gushing orgasm!

Alita and Greg had both already cum and it was time for Jerry to get his. We rested for just a minute and Alita started sucking our cocks again. I quickly moved behind her as she was on her knees between Gregs muscular thighs I easily sank my cock in to her sloppy pussy, just the way I like it, nice tight but so juicy that I can bang away without having to worry about hurting her! I started pounding Alita and she was sucking Gregs cock deep into her mouth, her hands were roaming all over Greg's hard body as she stroked and pinched his nipples and stomach and thighs and the sides of his ass. As I watched this I was ready to bust and her pussy felt so good it wasn't long until I buried my cock deep in Alita's pussy and blasted her insides with my cum! Alita was still bucking back against my cock so I held her sweet ass and continued to fuck her as she sucked Greg dry, he had also cum as the noises we were making had pushed him over the edge!

Alita climbed back up on the pillows between us and kissed Greg and said thank you, she reached to kiss me but I backed off saying Greg did just cum in your mouth! She smiled that smile that won my heart and said okay. Greg went ahead and left and Alita fell asleep in my arms.

GUSsecret
GUSsecret
15 Followers