Threesome Pt. 03

Story Info
MMF.
1.5k words
4.06
11.1k
15

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GUSsecret
GUSsecret
15 Followers

Alita and I talked alot about the fun we had been having with Greg. She enjoyed the power that she had over two men. The fact that we desired her and lusted for her were huge turn ons, not to mention having access to two cocks on a fairly regular basis.

I confessed that getting to watch Alita satisfy another man was a huge turn on for me. I wanted Greg to get to experience things that Alita had done to me that I thought were exciting and I didn't think that he was getting from the girlfriends that he had.

While we were talking about Greg I asked Alita if she had compared our cocks? She said she had not but that the taste and texture of Greg's cock was different than mine. That Greg's cock has a pronounced curve back towards his stomach and that mine is more straight. Alita also said that there is a big difference in the taste of our cum that mine is more creamy and Greg's has a twange to it. She said she prefers the taste of mine but I noticed that Greg had cum in her mouth quite a bit and I hadn't heard any complaints! Maybe it was just the way she was getting to extract it that she liked!

I also asked if she had noticed how big Greg's balls are compared to mine, she said that she had not. I requested that the next time that we get together for her to make these comparisons mentally so I can talk with her about them afterwards.

I invited Greg to come over after work as we were getting off about the same time. We pulled up at my house about the same time and as had been the case on his other visits we just all headed to the bedroom and started to strip. Alita was in a long tshirt with no panties on and she crawled into the middle of the bed and watched as Greg and I got naked. You can almost see the lust emanating from Alita as we expose our bodies and hard cocks!

We slid into bed beside her and Alita grabs our hard cocks as she is laying on her back and starts stroking us. I tell Alita I don't think that she will be needing this shirt and Greg and I pull it off of her. I lean into her and start kissing her lips teasing her with my tounge as Greg is watching us and massaging her firm succulent breasts. I move down and start kissing, licking, sucking and nibbling on her very pert nipples. Greg is kissing and sucking her tongue and then moves down to her other breast and starts kissing licking and sucking her other breast as he is watching what I am doing.

I ask Greg has he ever tit fucked a girl before and he says no, I ask is that something you would like to do? Greg says sure what do I need to do? Alita takes over and pulls a couple of pillows behind her head and then grabs Greg's cock and says now just straddle my chest and slide your cock between my tits. She instructs Greg to hold her breasts together as he is sliding his cock back and forth between her tits.

Alita's tits are already damp from where Greg and I were licking all over them earlier but Alita stops Greg from moving as she slobbers all over his cock to provide more lubricant to ease friction. Greg is holding Alitas tits together as he is pinching her nipples and sliding his cock back and forth. Alita is grabbing his cock head with her mouth everytime it emerges from between her tits.

I had moved between Alita's thighs and am kissing her pussy as I watch from below as Greg fucks her tits and mouth. Alita is enjoying herself as she has a double handfull of Greg's ass squeezing and pulling his ass forcing his cock into her mouth! My cock is throbbing as I watch my wife pleasuring my best friend. I attack her pussy licking, kissing, tongue fucking and sucking trying to bring her to orgasm when Greg cums!

Greg quits sliding his cock between her tits and takes the back of Alita's head and is just face fucking her as I bring Alita over the edge sucking her clit! Alita locks her legs around my head toes curled down and is moaning and sucking hard as Greg cums, blasting his load into her throat!

Greg releases Alita's head but she is lost in sucking his cock as she is stroking his firm muscular ass up to his trim waist and then down to the curve of his ass. She continues to suck and stroke until Greg gets to sensitive. I am laying between her legs lapping the sweet nectar that is flowing from her pussy and feel like my cock could bust!!

I suggest that Greg and I switch places and we do. Greg slides between Alita's thighs and I straddle her chest. Alita slobbers all over my cock making it wet and she pushes her tits together tight over my cock as she is gobbling the head of my cock each time I emerge from between her luscious tits. I turn my head trying to watch Greg licking her pussy. He has his face down there and all I can see is his eyes and the top of his head.

Greg raises up and says, what? I asked, are you enjoying yourself? and he says yes sir and goes back to kissing her pussy. I was already about to bust so it wasn't long before I came giving Alita her second load of cum for the night!

Greg and I climbed onto the pillows with Alita between us, Alita was laying on her stomach up on her elbows and Greg and I were on our backs she was lower than us and stroking our legs and playfully kissing our thighs.

Greg and Alita both liked to keep the bedroom dark so most of what I could see was silhouette. I enjoy visual stimuli and would have loved to keep the lights on but I got out voted. Alita knowing I wanted a better view exscused herself to go to the bathroom and when she returned to bed she left the bathroom light on providing ample light for my viewing pleasure.

As I previously stated I usually only cum once and I am done but when Alita crawled back between us and lay the sheet back revealing Greg's erection and started stroking it I perked right up with an erection of my own. Having light to see I watched as Alita licked the precum off Greg's cock head, she then did the same to me. She slowly stroked and fondled our cocks and balls she would envelop the head of Greg's cock massaging it with her tongue then do me, She was so fucking hot doing this!! I was not sure how much of this I could handle, having a plain view of Greg naked with Alita sucking his cock, one hand behind his head also watching what Alita is doing running his fingers through her hair trying to get her to go deeper I was in heaven!!

Wanting Alita to get some stimulation too I pulled her to her knees and sank my cock into her sloppy dripping wet pussy. I did not want to cum to quick so I was slowly plunging my cock into her but Alita wanted it harder and faster and was bucking back onto my cock increasing the tempo. When she turned her head and laid it on Greg's muscular stomach so I could watch his hard cock going in and out of her mouth I lost it and came deep in her pussy!! I continued to pump her pussy until Greg deposited a second load into Alita's sexy mouth!!

Greg went home a little while later and Alita and I talked about our night. I thanked her for leaving the bathroom light on, and Alita said she knew that would get me going and she wanted me to be able to watch! So fucking hot! I asked if she got a good comparison of our cocks? She said yes repeating about Greg having a curve back towards his stomach and the taste and texture of his cock being different than mine and how mine is straight and my cockhead is bigger and the shaft is thicker. She said that Greg has nice big robust balls and that she enjoys playing with them but overall that she prefers my cock!

I asked if Greg had done a good job licking her pussy? She said that he had just kissed and licked around it, never getting into it. I was disappointed that he didn't get a good taste of her sweet pussy. I also asked if she had orgasmed when Greg and I came the last time? If you have to ask you already know the answer. She didn't but Alita said the satisfaction she got was from Greg and my reaction to her manipulations. We tongue kissed and held each other, I know Greg had cum in her mouth twice, I didn't care!

GUSsecret
GUSsecret
15 Followers