Threesome Pt. 05 - Fantasy

Story Info
MMF.
2.4k words
4.1
10.6k
11

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GUSsecret
GUSsecret
15 Followers

Alita was upset with me after my reaction from our last session with Greg. I racked my brain to think of a way to make it up to her. I had ruined what should have been a memorable night. I decided the best way to make this better was to get Greg back over here and let Alita have her fun and make sure she gets her orgasm.

When I told her my plan she said, "Are you sure you can handle seeing me with Greg again?"

I told her, "I'm okay with anything you want to do with Greg. I want to make sure you get to cum while he is here."

We waited a couple of weeks and I invited Greg to come over and play. I told him "I was tired the last time we played so I'm taking the night off so we can have more fun. Do you want to come over?"

Greg and I came in at the agreed upon time and Alita grabbed our hands and led us to the bedroom. She had brought a chair into the room and told me, "Jerry I want you to sit in the chair and watch."

Alita took Greg by the hand and stepped into his muscular arms pulling his mouth to hers she passionately kissed him. She was touching all over his hard body feeling his erection through his pants. I watched as she pushed his shirt up his thick chest and started flicking his nipples with her tongue as she undid his pants and reached inside to stroke his cock and balls.

Alita helped Greg get his pants and shirt off then she told him to lay back on the bed. She came over to me and kissed me allowing me to suck her tongue. I was getting turned on kissing her when she pulled away and said, "I'm going to put on a show and I want you to watch."

She took her clothes off standing in front of Greg as he lay there admiring her tight body while stroking his own cock. Alita stepped between Greg's legs and took his cock in her hand and said, "Let me help you with that."

She got on her knees and started sucking and licking Greg's cock, the lips I love to kiss the tongue I love to suck, bringing him to the edge but not letting him cum. She would suck his balls as she jerked him off and if she felt he was getting close she would stop and kiss her way to his chest and lips and let him calm down. I started to take my clothes off my cock was so hard it was uncomfortable. Alita looked at me and said, "Okay get comfortable but don't touch yourself." I stripped and my cock was so hard it hurt. It looked like I had cum, so much precum was flowing from my cock head.

Alita was in heaven licking and sucking Greg's cock when a dollop of precum appeared she would long stroke his wet shaft bringing it to the tip of his cock and sexily slurp it off and moan mmm mmm mmm telling Greg, "God you taste so good!"

Her hands were softly stroking Greg's stomach, his thighs, his impressive balls. Greg lay back on the pillows a huge smile on his face running his fingers through Alita's hair. Greg and my eyes would meet and he would curl his body forward and hunch his cock into Alita's mouth the whole time holding my gaze. Greg moaned, "Damn that feel good!" I thought, he's fixing to cum but Alita had had other intentions.

She kissed back up his flat stomach pausing to nibble and suck his nipples then straddled his hips sitting her pussy directly on top of his cock. She wiggled her hips until her cunt lips had Greg's shaft centered using her pussy to stroke his cock but not letting him enter her, yet! Greg had taken a nipple in his mouth and his hands were pushing and pulling on Alita's ass trying to pull her far enough up his cock so that his cock head could enter her. Alita leaned down kissing Greg and slipping him some tongue she asked, "How does that feel"?

Greg replied, "Awesome but can I get inside you now?"

Alita looked over at me and asked, "Jerry do you think I should let Greg get inside me now? Is that something you would like to watch?"

I said "Yes let him slide his cock in you, ride him in front of me!"

Alita disengaged from Greg and walked over to my chair she squeezed my cock and another stream of precum flowed from my cock. She said, "My you are excited!" and leaned down and kissed me. Alita whispered in my ear, "Are you sure?"

I was so horny I would have let her do anything she wanted. Right now she wanted Greg's cock in her pussy and that was what I wanted too! I said "Yes I'm sure!"

Alita climbed back on top of Greg he grasped her ass and tried to pull her up to allow his cock access to her hot pussy. Alita said, "Whoa slow down we'll get there."

She reached between them opening her cunt lips and sitting back down on Greg's cock shaft she moved her hips just enough that her pussy lips were sliding up and down his shaft her juices providing ample lubrication. Alita then told Greg, "I want to cum too, do you think you can hold back till I cum?"

Greg answered, "I don't know this feels soooo good!"

Alita said, "How about you get on top and you can control the speed just slow down or pull out if you get to close."

Greg responded by rolling her over and standing on the floor he pulled Alita on her back to the edge of the bed and placed his cock head at her opening and easily sank his entire length into her pussy. Alita arched her back threw her head to the side and let out a long sigh as Greg plunged into her. His ass flexing as he stroked his cock in and out of my wife's sweet pussy! After five or six strokes Greg pulled out and Alita whimpered. He stood there gazing at her body. I swear I could see his cock throbbing! He took a few deep breaths and then placed his cock back in her cunt and started pounding. He would plunge in and out five or six times then have to pull out to keep from cuming. Alita would whimper every time he pulled out and try to pull him to her with her legs. Greg finally found a rhythm and was able to fuck her for five or six minutes.

Greg was covered in sweat as was Alita, she was massaging her breasts and pinching her nipples her fingers tracing the muscular definition of Greg's arms and shoulders then she would rub his nipples and follow his v shaped torso down to his pistoning hips, as Greg fucked her. I said nothing my cock aching to be touched as I watched. Alita would moan when Greg would pull to where his cock head was just in her. I could see his glistening shaft covered in Alita's juices! She grabbed his hips and guided him to short stroke her right at her opening. She was moaning over and over "Right there, Right there". Greg went to stop and Alita begged "Don't stop, don't stop, I'm so close".

Greg increased his speed short stroking her pussy his balls slapping her asshole with every thrust. I saw Alita's body go rigid her toes curl down she held her breath it looked like every muscle was in spasm. She pulled Greg's cock deep into her pussy and came, I knew that her pussy was squeezing his cock and he wouldn't be able to hold back much longer.

Greg collapsed onto her sucking and licking her swollen nipples. Alita pulled Greg's face up and started kissing him she was sucking his tongue when Greg tried to pull out of her cunt and Alita said, "Don't pull out I want to feel you"! Greg put his tongue back in her mouth and buried his cock deep in her cunt and blasted his load deep in her pussy.

They lay wrapped in each others arms kissing. Alita likes to do this thing where she lightly runs her finger tips over your body she says she is drawing the electricity from your body. Greg pulled out and Alita said, "Noooo."

He said, "Give me a minute and maybe we can go again."

I spoke up and said, "I'm ready if you need more now."

Alita rolled onto her side and looked at me, I think my cock was harder than it had ever been. She asked, "Did you like that?"

I said, "Hell yeah, I want some!"

Alita came to me I reached for her, to feel her body, she pushed my hands away sank to her knees and took the head of my cock into her mouth. As soon as her hot mouth engulfed me I bowed up stiff as a board and blasted my load into her sweet mouth. Alita looked at me smacked her lips and said "I guess you were ready!"

I stood up and pulled Alita to her feet took her in my arms and pushed my tongue into her mouth, she sucked my tongue and I pulled away and said "You just don't know how ready I am."

I pushed Alita onto the bed next to where Greg was laying and pushed my still hard cock deep into her pussy. She grabbed my cock with her cunt muscles and squeezed I pumped in and out a few times and could have cum again. I pulled out and pushed her legs back and dove into her wet dripping, I know, freshly fucked cunt. I needed to bring Alita to orgasm. I sucked and tongue fucked and licked her clit as Greg leaned in sucking her tits and swapped tongue with her. Alita was moaning hard into Greg's mouth so I pushed a finger up her ass as I sucked her clit! That did it! Alita's body spasmed as her orgasm rocked through her. She pulled Greg hard to her crushing her breasts with his hard chest. When she caught her breath she came to me kissing me sucking my tongue and said, "Damn just Damn!"

I shook my hard cock at her and said "It ain't over yet!"

Greg chimed in "That's right." stroking his cock from his position on the bed!

Alita looked at me kissed me and asked, "Can I?" I nodded.

She smiled climbed into the bed with Greg and straddled his hips. I saw her hand reach between them and then Greg's cock disappear into her pussy. I got on the bed beside them and started stroking Alita's back and ass watching as she clamped her feet onto Greg's thighs and was riding his cock with her hands placed in the middle of his chest like he was a horse. I needed to be involved so I licked my thumb to get it wet and slid it into Alita's ass. I could feel Greg's cock sliding in and out of her cunt.

Alita turned her head to me and I slipped my tongue in her mouth she sucked it and asked, "Do you want to try to get some booty?"

I didn't even answer I just removed my thumb and placed my glistening cock head at her back door. I rubbed the precum from my cock onto her ass. I did a long stroke of my cock and more precum came out I rubbed this over the head and shaft of my cock. I then slowly eased my cock into Alita's ass. I sat still waiting for her to get used to it, she had lay down on Greg's chest and was kissing him as he pulled her cheeks open helping me out.

Alita started to move and after a few minutes I could feel my balls slapping Greg's balls. Nothing was being said we were all just heavy breathing grunting and skin slapping skin as we fucked. Alita threw her head back and let out a long moan as her body went rigid between us. Greg moaned "I'm cuming" and slammed his cock up into Alita's cunt as deep as he could. I continued thrusting until Alita stopped me saying "That's to much."

I pulled my cock from her ass and stepped in the bathroom to wash it off. When I walked back in the bedroom Alita was still in Greg's arms she looked at me and smiled. I grabbed her foot and pulled her to the edge of the bed, she was laughing, I stepped between her legs placed my cock in her open cunt. I sank in her and I could see the cum pumping out of her as I fucked her. After all this excitement it wasn't long before I buried my cock deep in her pussy and came hard my cock pulsating as Alita's cunt muscles milked every drop from me!

Greg got dressed to leave I pulled on a pair of briefs and Alita pulled on a tshirt that just came to the top of her pubic mound. We walked with Greg to the door and Alita went to him. She hugged him tight and gave him a little kiss on the lips. She stepped back then said "Oh wait a minute," and went back into his arms squeezed his ass and sucked his bottom lip and said "Until next time."

Greg squeezed her naked ass and said "I can't wait."

Greg left and as we were heading back to bed I gave Alita a slap on her naked ass and said "You don't have to be so flirty!"

She giggled! We lay in each others arms as Alita drew the electricity from my body. She said, "That was fun."

I asked, "Did you enjoy Greg's cock as much as I think you did?"

Alita said "Yes, I had a feeling that the curve in his cock would be good and it stimulated spots that don't often get touched!"

I asked about the double penetration and she said "That was awesome, I felt so full my orgasm just rolled through me. She then giggled and said I really liked when you came out of the bathroom and drug me to the edge of the bed and just took what you wanted!" Alita squeezed my cock kissed me gently and fell asleep on my chest holding my erection!

GUSsecret
GUSsecret
15 Followers