Threesome Pt. 04

Story Info
MMF.
1.7k words
3.88
8k
7

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GUSsecret
GUSsecret
15 Followers

Greg had started back seeing his girlfriend and had no interest in sharing her with Alita and me. He still would come over as the threesome is intoxicating and Alita's fine assets and oral abilities are hard to resist. I did find myself having to entice him with sexual acts that we could perform on Alita. One of these was anal.

Alita and I had just recently started trying anal, the first attempt was painful for her as I was impatient and had tried to push into her ass to quickly. I felt bad for what I had done and when Alita brought up trying again I was surprised but super excited to try. I agreed that I would sit there behind her on my knees and not move until she was comfortable with my cock inside her. She could not get comfortable in this position so we got in missionary and she worked my cock back into her ass. She started humping towards me and said I could start moving a bit. It wasn't long before Alita had a powerful orgasm as she had been fingering her cunt and rubbing her clit as I fucked her. She stopped me moments later as she was afraid I might get carried away and hurt her again. I was not disappointed for long for after I washed my cock I got to fuck her juicy wide open pussy without any restraint cuming with in minutes of entering her as my excitement level was already a 10.

Alita and I had moved anal into the things that we did. Her trust that I wouldn't hurt her improved and she found that she preferred to be on her knees when I fucked her ass. Alita was hesitant to do anal on a regular basis as she thought it might stretch her ass but when we did do it she had very powerful orgasms. Alita is not shy when it comes to sex so when we did do anal she would finger her cunt and massage her clit as I fucked her from behind. I was good at holding out fucking her ass but her orgasm, tensing every muscle in her body and that sweet heart shaped ass fucking back to me always brought me over the edge to blast my load deep in her ass.

I did not mention to Alita that I was going to offer her ass to Greg but I didn't think she would mind. Greg and I got to talking after work and I asked, "Do you want to come over and play with Alita and me?" He was being noncommittal in his answer until I mentioned that I had recently started fucking Alita in the ass and she would probably be down for him to fuck her sweet ass.

Greg said, "Wow, How is that? Do you get anything on your dick? How does it feel? Does it hurt her? Does she like it?"

I said "No she keeps that area very clean, it feels great, you don't have to worry about pregnancy, and she loves it, she cums so hard every time we do it."

Greg said, "Okay that sounds great when should I stop by?"

When we arrived at my house Alita was already in bed asleep. I had not warned her that I was bringing Greg home with me. She was kind of startled when I woke her up with Greg standing beside me. Alita quickly regained her composure and asked, "What are ya'll doing?"

I said "We're horny and want to play."

She was already smiling but she was beaming when she said, "Okay give me just a minute."

Alita ran to the bathroom and Greg and I stripped naked and slipped beneath the sheets. She came out of the bathroom having taken her panties off, in a short tshirt that barely made it to the top of her mound. Alita pulled the sheet back revealing Greg and my erections and said, "Ya'll said you want to play so lets play!" She pulled the tshirt off revealing her tight stomach and glorious breasts. She slid between Greg and I on her knees sitting back on her heels and was stroking our cocks. She would lean in and kiss me sliding her tongue in my mouth for me to suck on and then kiss Greg flicking her tongue teasingly with Greg's tongue. Alita asked, "What did you boys have in mind?"

I held my breath and said, "We were hoping to get some of that ass you got on you."

Alita stroked our cocks smiling and said, "I think we can make that happen."

Alita started licking and sucking our cocks getting us super excited. I knew Alita was getting excited too because anytime she sucked my cock when I returned the favor her pussy would be open like a flower with her juices flowing freely. She was already on her knees and she said, "Who's first?"

I told Greg to go first. I had it in my mind that if Greg fucked her first it would relax and loosen her ass up for me! Not to mention that when Greg drops his load in Alita's ass that is more lubrication for me!

Alita really went to slobbering on Greg's cock so that it would be good and wet when she put it in her ass. Greg moved around behind Alita and moved up close enough that his cock was on her ass. She reached back between her legs and grabbed Greg's cock and rubbed it up and down the opening to her cunt getting it wetter with her juices. She told Greg, "We'll have to go slow until I get used to you in there."

I could see Greg on his knees behind my wife his muscular chest rising and falling with shortened breaths as Alita worked his cock into her ass. After a few minutes Alita said, "You can start moving now." Greg took a hand full of her hips and slowly started pumping his cock in and out of Alita's ass. Greg tried to slow down but Alita was bucking her ass onto his cock. Greg was fucking my wife in the ass as I watched! Alita took hold of my cock and started sucking me as Greg continued fucking her! Our excitement level was through the roof and Greg started moaning that he was cuming! He pulled her onto his cock burying himself in her depths, his biceps forearms and chest muscles were flexed as he threw his head back and groaned!

I had to push Alita off my cock as this spectacle was to much and I wanted to cum in her ass too. When Greg slid off the bed to go to the bathroom to clean up I immediately got behind Alita and slid my cock into her recently fucked backdoor. I was so excited from having watched Greg fucking her and her sucking my cock that I came in moments, burying my cock in her ass and blasting my load deep into her!

I slid my cock from her and Alita slid forward and lay down, I said, "Let me clean up I will be right back."

I walked into the bathroom where Greg was standing there naked cleaning his still erect cock and I said, "That was great! Did you like that?"

Greg replied, "Hell yeah", and walked back into the bedroom. After washing my cock I walked back into the bedroom to see my wife sitting on the corner of the bed with her legs open and Greg standing in front of her his broad muscular back to me, Alita had one hand on his ass pulling him to her mouth as he fucked his cock in and out of her mouth! I do not know why but this shocked me that Alita had started back sucking his cock before I got back in the room.

I think back on it and Greg standing in front of my wife as she is sucking his cock is a favorite memory of mine. But at the time I was hurt and mad. The room was dark enough that Alita and Greg could not see my face to tell how angry I was. They got back up on the pillows and Alita got in the middle. I lay down beside her and she started rubbing on me but I told her, "Just do Greg I need a minute."

I pretended to fall asleep as my wife devoured my best friends cock. Thinking I had fallen asleep she moved over to Greg and started kissing him then got on top of him and kissed her way down his chest as Greg was fondling her breasts. She licked and nibbled on his nipples all the while she was stroking his cock. She slid down and Greg opened his legs so she could get between them. Alita slobbered over Greg's cock to lubricate it so she could jerk him off as she suckled his balls. Greg was staring at Alita as she stroked his cock then put his hand under her chin and raised her face from his balls, Alita took the hint and slipped Greg's engorged cock head into her mouth. She was sucking away when Greg took her head in his hands and pulled her deep onto his cock and blasted a load of cum into her mouth! She continued moaning and sucking until Greg had to stop her. Alita slid up beside him and kissed him deeply. She said "Mmm Mmm Mmm that was good. Greg replied "Yeah that was great but I need to go."

I felt like a third wheel laying there as Alita sucked Greg off. She walked him to the door as I pretended to be asleep. When she came back to bed we argued and I went and slept on the couch.

When we later discussed this Alita said, "After you and Greg fucked me and came so quick I was revved up and didn't just want more I needed more I needed to cum. So when Greg came back in the room I just grabbed him to keep the fun going. I was still turned on after sucking him off and was hoping you would be ready for round two after I walked him to the door. But when you went to sleep on the couch I had to masturbate as I needed to cum too!"

I was jealous and let that get in the way of what should have been one of our best playtimes with Greg.


GUSsecret
GUSsecret
15 Followers