Threesome with My Hairstylist

Story Info
Married man has threesome with his hairstylist.
2.4k words
22.9k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl that cuts my hair is Deena, and she's twenty years younger than me. I've always felt that Deena is sexy, as would all men. She was once a little chubbier and lost weight. I found her hotter when she was chubbier.

I enjoyed having Deena cut my hair because of the way she lets her breasts touch my body when she washed my hair. Besides, there was the way her stomach rubbed against my hands while they rested on the arms of the chair. I was tempted to move my hand lower, so hopefully, it would touch the crotch of her jeans. I never got that brave.

I was always her last customer, so there were times when we could have open discussions - very open discussions.

Then it happened. Deena gave me the surprise of all surprises. "I have this fantasy of having a threesome with my husband and another man."

"Did you say you want to have a threesome? With another man?" I asked, unsure I heard her correctly.

"Yes."

"Wow, that's hot. I wish I were that lucky guy," I said without thinking before opening my mouth.

Deena didn't respond for a few seconds. "Well, if you want the truth, I would love to have a threesome with you and my husband."

I was floored. "Are you serious?"

"I am," replied Deena.

"Wow, I feel like I won the lottery."

I could see Deena's smile in the mirror. "Thank you."

"But I would be scared to death that Kathy would find out."

"Well, Gary, don't fear that. This would be our secret," replied Deena.

Deena moved to the front of me and stood by the left arm of the chair. I decided to do something I've always wanted to do. I moved my left hand from the arm of the chair and placed it on the crotch of her jeans. "Then I would love to fuck you in front of your husband," I said while I rubbed the crotch of her jeans with my left hand.

Deena closed her eyes. "Oh, that feels good," she said and pushed the crotch of her jeans into my hand. I rubbed harder.

"Good, I'm game for this if you're game."

"I am," replied Deena, then she paused and closed her eyes. "That feels good, and you're making me wet."

I pulled my hand away. "I would love to fuck you in front of your husband and watch him fuck you," I said. "Our secret."

"Our secret. I promise," replied Deena.

I told her what I love to do to a woman while I continued to rub the crotch of her jeans.

"Sound good to me," she replied, giving me a huge smile, then reached under the cape and fondled the crotch of my shorts for a few seconds.

I stopped rubbing her crotch, and she looked disappointed and removed her hand.

Deena and I discussed when we could meet. It would be a Saturday when my wife was visiting her sister Ashley for a long weekend.

She finished cutting my hair. I paid her we hugged, and she gave me a light kiss on the lips for the first time.

I walked to my car with a spring in my step.

A month had passed, and today was the day. Kathy was out of state visiting her sister

Ashley. I wore a teeshirt and shorts and was nervous during the drive over to Deena's house.

I parked in the driveway and headed to the front door. I rang the doorbell. The front door opened, and Deena's second husband, Carl, appeared.

"Are you, Gary?" he asked.

"I am."

"Come inside."

I went inside, and he closed and locked the door.

"Are you okay with this?" I asked him.

"Oh yeah! It's been a fantasy of mine to watch Deena being fucked by another man."

"Deena's in the den," he said, and I followed him through the house.

We got to the den, and Deena was sitting on their Futon wearing Victoria's Secret sexy red snake lace babydoll lingerie. My mouth dropped open. "Oh my GOD!"

"I'm glad you like it," said Denna, while getting up from the Futon.

I loved the cleavage of her C-cup tits, and based on the slinky babydoll panties, I believed Deena shaved her pussy.

Deena gave me a sexy walk to me.

We immediately hugged and kissed. Our kiss turned into a passionate French kiss.

"Mmm, I can feel your cock getting hard in your shorts," said Deena.

"Of course," I replied, then I began kissing the left side of her neck.

Her husband, Carl, stripped naked while I kissed Deena's neck, and he sat down on the chair in the room.

While Deena and I engaged in a passionate French kiss, I reached around and cupped the rear of her skimpy babydoll panties.

Deena reached around and cupped the rear of my shorts. The more passionate our kiss became, the more she pressed her crotch into my crotch.

I stopped kissing her and turned her around, pressing her ass up against the crotch of my shorts.

I kissed the right side of her neck while I caressed her nipples through the material of her lingerie.

"Mmm," said Deena with a light moan.

Carl was still in her chair, stroking his cock while he watched me fondle his wife.

Deena's nipples were rock hard.

I let my left hand fondle her tits and nipples while my right hand ran down her stomach to the panties. I began rubbing the crotch of her panties with my fingers.

"Oh, yes," moaned Deena while I kissed the sides of her neck and the top of her shoulder while I fondled her tits and rubbed the crotch of her panties. I began feeling her panties getting moist. "Carl, Deena's pussy is getting wet."

"That's my baby, be a slut for Gary," replied Carl while he still stroked his nice seven-inch cock.

"And I can feel Gary's cock getting hard," said Deena with her ass pressed up against the crotch of my shorts.

I stepped away from Deena, and it took me seconds to strip naked.

Deena turned around and saw me standing there, sporting a seven-inch boner. She smiled the dropped to her knees in front of me.

She leaned in and ran her tongue, licking all around the base of my shaved balls.

After licking that area, she licked the rest of my tight ball sac.

"Feels good, Deena," I said.

Deena licked her way up the hard shaft of my cock.

When she got to the head of my cock, she ran her tongue all around it. After that, she opened her mouth. It felt so good feeling the head of my cock inside Deena's

warm mouth.

"That's it, baby, suck Gary's cock," said Carl.

Deena worked her magic on my cock. It was a beautiful sight with her head bob up and down while giving me a blowjob.

"You're so good at this," I told Deena.

She gave me an "Mmm" mumble with her mouth filled with my cock.

Deena's mouth felt so great on my cock I was afraid of ending this moment too soon.

So I pulled my cock out of her mouth and brought her up to her feet.

I removed the straps of the babydoll lingerie off her shoulder. I freed her tits from the bar and removed the top of the lingerie off her body. I now had one answered by finally seeing her bare tits. They were fucking gorgeous! Nice perky C-cup titties.

I leaned down and sucked on her left nipple. Deena ran her hands through my hair.

Deena's breathing started to get rapid while I sucked on this nipple.

I moved over and sucked on the other nipple with Deena's breathing continuing to get rapid.

"Feels good," she said, still running her hands through my hair.

I sucked on her nipples for another minute. Then I lowered those red slinky panties down to her feet. Deena stepped out of them. And there I was - naked with a naked Deena. I had another prayer, answered! And I was correct in that Deena shaved her pussy.

I dropped to my knees in front of her crotch and began kissing the shaved skin where her pubic hair would grow.

After doing that for a few seconds, I stood up and moved Deena to the Futon and sat her down. I placed her ass cheeks and the heels of her feet on the edge of the Futon cushion.

"Now that's a beautiful sight," I said while I dropped to my knees and stared at her sweet pussy lips.

Carl continued to stroke his cock while watching us.

"Eat my wife's pussy," he said.

"With pleasure, but there's something that needs to be done first," I said.

I took Deena's right foot and kiss it all over, including her toes.

"Feels good," said Deena.

I put her big toe in my mouth and started sucking on it like it was a small cock.

"Now, that's different," said Deena. "I like it!"

I sucked all her toes on her right foot a couple of times. After that, I took her left foot and sucked on that big toe. Then I sucked on the rest of the toes a couple of times.

I put that foot back on the cushion.

"You can suck on my toes at any time," said Deena.

"After you cut my hair?"

"Of course!"

I looked at her sweet pussy that glistened from being wet. "What a sweet pussy!" I said.

I leaned in and kissed and licked Deena's left inner thigh. I kissed and licked her right inner thigh.

I ran the tip of my tongue over every inch of Deena's pussy lips. After that, I ran the tip of my tongue up and down the slit of her pussy.

I opened up her pussy lips and shoved my tongue into her pussy hole and tongue her.

Deena grabbed the side of my head. "Yes, eat my pussy, Gary."

I tongue fucked her cunt for a few seconds then licked my way up to her clit. I sucked on it.

"That's the spot. Oh yes, that's it," said Deena. "Oh fuck, oh fuck," yelled out Deena.

I moved my hand up to her tits and fondled with her nipples while I sucked on her pussy clit.

"Oh GOD, oh GOD!" yelled out Deena when my sucking on her clit made her wetter.

"Fuck! Fuck!" "FFUUCCKK!" yelled out Deena, and she stopped breathing, and her body shook, having an orgasm. I didn't let up with sucking on her clit, as I wanted her to have an intense orgasm. She did!

Her orgasm subsided, but I didn't let up with her clit. I sucked harder. "FFUUCCKK!"

Deena yelled out again, having a second orgasm.

"Fuck me, Gary! Fuck me!" she yelled and pushed my head away from her pussy.

Deena got on her back on the Futon and opened up her legs.

"Fuck my wife, Gary. Fuck the slut!" said Carl.

"Yes, I'm a slut! I'm a whore!" yelled out Deena. "A whore that needs to be fucked!" she added.

I got on top of Deena, and she immediately guided my cock into her wet cunt. What a glorious feeling! I had another prayer answered - I was finally going to fuck Deena.

Deena moaned when my cock slid all the way into her juicy pussy, and my blonde pubic hair was now pressed up against her pussy lips.

Deena reached around and grabbed my ass cheeks while I started to pump her cunt.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes!" said Deena while my pumping soon turned into a pounding. The sound of my crotch slapping against her pussy was the sweetest song in the world.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" she yelled.

I pumped and pumped for a minute.

"FFUUCCKK!" yelled Deena, and her legs shot up in the air, and her toes curled. She had her third orgasm.

I didn't stop pumping after he orgasm subsided.

She wrapped her legs around my hips.

For the next three minutes, all you could hear was Deena's yells of "I'm a slut!" "I'm a whore" and "Fuck me, Gary! Fuck me!"

"OH GOD!" yelled Deena, and her legs shot back up in the air, and her toes curled again when she had her fourth orgasm.

This was so hot for me, and I knew it was building up. "I'm going to cum!"

"In my pussy! In my pussy!" yelled Deena.

"AHHHH!" I yelled when my cock spurted its first load of cum into Deena's pussy.

"Feels good!' said Deena while my cock continued to fill her pussy with cum.

I was done and pulled my cock out of her pussy.

"Get on the floor," ordered Deena.

I got on my back on the floor.

Deena straddled me, and all I could see was her pussy above my lips. She squeezed her pussy, and my cum began dripping out of her cunt. My cum dripped out and landed into my open mouth.

After her pussy was done, she got off me and stood up. I got off the floor and stood up. We, French kissed, sharing my cum in my mouth.

"I need to fuck Deena," said Carl.

I sat down on the Futon. Deena got on her knees and rested her head on my now flaccid cock.

Carl got behind her and shoved his hard cock into her pussy. He grabbed her hips and furiously pumped her pussy.

"Oh yes, yes, yes," said Deena.

"My wife is a whore," said Carl while the sound of his crotch slapping against her ass cheeks filled the air.

"Yes, yes, I'm a whore! I'm a filthy whore!" yelled out Deena. "I'm a WWHHOORREE!" she yelled, having her fifth orgasm.

It was so erotic for Carl to watch me fuck his wife that he didn't last long. "AAHH!" he yelled out and emptied his balls into his wife's pussy.

Carl pulled his cock out of Deena's pussy and got on his back.

Deena straddled his face and let his cum drip out of her pussy into his waiting mouth.

After it was all done, we sat on the Futon and drank a beer. We were exhausted!

I left Deena's house an hour later. She promised me that she could fuck me one day at the salon. She said she would make sure we were the only ones there.

I walked to my car with a spring in my step.

Author note: I pray that the real Deena would love to have a discreet naughty encounter.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sarah Shares Her Husband Loving wife shares her husband with her best friend.in Loving Wives
Wife Needs More Pt. 01 Lustful revelations ignite and transform a couple's sex life.in Loving Wives
Under the Bridge A wife has her husband service women in her bridge club.in Group Sex
The Long Game Best friend steals wife.in Loving Wives
Clothing Optional Resort My wife and I enjoy a clothing optional resort.in Group Sex
More Stories