Threesome with Rugged Tradesman

Story Info
Threesome with tradie on holidays.
1.7k words
4.43
7.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So we go down to the beach for a holiday in summer.

We stay at the motel we have stayed at a few times - with the rooms around the pool.

You are walking up to reception to ask about something and you see this guy. He is hopping out of a tradies truck.

He is tall, tanned from working outside with a big mop of hair on his head. He is wearing tiny football shorts that barely cover his big thighs, and a tight shirt that shows off how built he is. You think, 'fuck me, he's hot.'

He turns and sees you and a huge smile spreads across his face, he says, "How you going? Awesome day hey!"

As sweat drips off his arms you say, "Yeah it's an awesome day. You look like you've been working."

He says, "Yeah need a beer and a shower. See you round."

You wave and as you walk away you feel him looking at your ass and think, 'I want him slamming into me from behind.'

Later on we got out to dinner and then come home. I open the sliding door onto the walkway to try and get some airflow.

You lean over and say, "I need a finger bang." I get excited and strip off. I pull your pants off and eat your ass. You moan and your pussy is sopping wet.

I spread your ass and finger your pussy. The conversation with the tradie flashes into your mind and you groan.

After a while you are bent over with your ass in the air. I am eating your ass and pussy. You are really enjoying it and moaning.

The tradie is walking back to his room from the pub. He hears you moaning and walks toward our sliding door. It is slightly ajar because I forgot to close it.

He looks through and sees you bent over with my tongue in your ass. He gets really excited and leans forward and parts the curtain to get a better look.

You look up and in the light from the lamp you see his face. You are shocked and freaked out but he smiles that big cheesy grin. You smile back at him, pleasure washing over you.

He stands there for a while watching you. You get used to it. I don't see him because my face is buried in your pussy.

You look at the tradie again and see that his cock out now. His pants around his ankles. The lamp light makes the head of his big thick cock glisten.

You lick your lips and he sees you. Makes him wank faster.

You and he are lost in this. I get up and slide my cock into your pussy and start pounding you. I look at your face and see your eyes glued on something.

I turn and see the tradie wanking hard as I pound you.

You are moaning hard now, enjoying it.

After a while I whisper to you, "Do you want his cock?"

You whisper, "Yes."

I wave him in. He walks in a little hesitant.

I say to him, "Put it in her mouth." He doesn't need any more invitations. He walks over and pushes his cock in your mouth.

I pound you harder because I am so turned on.

After a while I tell you to turn around. You move around and your ass is facing the tradie. I reach over and spread your ass and say to him, "Go on, eat it."

He dives in and eats your ass and pussy like a madman. You are beside yourself with pleasure.

I put my cock in your mouth and you suck it like a lollipop.

After a while he gets his big thick throbbing cock and slowly pushes it into your pussy. I am spreading your ass wide and he slams your pussy hard, over and over again.

You are beside yourself. Full of big hard cock throbbing inside you.

All of a sudden he pulls out and pushes his cock into your ass. You take it, all of it. He says, "Look at you naughty girl, you love anal hey."

You moan and start to cum.

He starts to cum, and pumps your ass full of cum.

You both cum hard, breathing heavy, sweaty, awesome.

After the first night of fun you slept really heavily and wake up feeling bright.

I am outside doing something with the car and the tradie walks by. He says, "How you going?"

I say, "Yeah I am good. I had a great time last night, how about you?"

He says, "It was awesome and I loved it!"

I say, "Well come back tonight at 10." He nods and smiles that big grin.

We go out for the day and do a few different things. I tease you through the day about different things and you pretend to be shy and don't say much.

That night we go out for dinner and you have a few espresso martini's and I encourage you to have a few more.

When we head home you are definitely tipsy and a little bit drunk. At 10pm there is a light knock in the sliding door, it opens and in steps the tradie.He says, "Hey."

We both say, "Hey." We chat awkwardly for a minute and then suddenly the tradie takes off his clothes and is standing there naked.

You are staring at his body. Big shoulders and chest and thick arms. Toned stomach going down a big thick cock which is semi hard against big tree trunk thighs.

He is a little bit drunk and excited. He grabs his cock and starts masturbating.

You are staring - your heart is racing, your breathing is shallow and you don't know what to do.

After a while I grab your hand and pull you off the bed. I take you over to him and you stand in front of him. You can smell him - hot, rugged and masculine energy.

I push on your shoulders until you are kneeling in front of him. His bulging cock right in front of your face.

You put your hands on his thighs and rub your hands up and down his legs.

You look up at him and open your mouth wide. He places his dick in your mouth. You lick the head and lick the shaft. You lick his balls.

After a while you take his dick in your mouth and suck it like your life depends on it.

He loves your big wet soft mouth around his dick and he starts moaning.

You take his cock deep and gag on it. You both love it.

After a while he pulls you up and kisses you on the mouth. His tongue hungrily searching inside your mouth.

His rough hands run over your body, driving you crazy. You run your hands over his chest and shoulders.

He turns you around and pushes you toward the bed. He pulls your shorts and underwear down, bends you over the bed and spanks you. You squirm and complain but he spanks you harder and harder. It makes you wetter being spanked and treated mean and naughty.

He pushes you up onto the bed so you are perched at the edge of the bed, ass in the air. He tongue fucks your ass deep and you relax your ass, his tongue goes deep inside you making you crazy.

All of a sudden he is behind you, slamming his cock in your pussy. For 10 minutes he slams in and out of you. Taking your breath away. Driving you crazy.

Just as suddenly he stops and says, "I need a break." He walks over and collapses into the couch in the room. Catching his breath.

You look at me laying on the bed, my cock rock hard from watching you getting your brains fucked out. You crawl over to me and get on top. Sliding my throbbing cock into your pussy.

You ride me slowly because you are out of breath too. I reach around and spread your ass cheeks. The tradie can see my cock going in and out of you, and see your asshole relaxed and ready to be fucked.

After a few minutes the tradie climbs onto the bed, leans down and licks your asshole while you ride me. You gasp because it is so nice.

After a few minutes the tradie gets behind you and you look a bit confused. In a few seconds you gasp. I think he has pushed into your ass but he has pushed his cock into your pussy with mine. You have two cocks sliding in and out of your pussy.

Your mind is exploding with pleasure because your pussy is so full. You moan and groan as we both pound you. Cocks sliding in and out of your sopping pussy.

You have a small orgasm and the tradie and I hold on to stop ourselves from cumming.

After a while the tradie takes his cock out of your pussy. You gasp again - now his fat cock is in your ass and my cock is still in your pussy.

Now we are all really excited. You are rocking backward and forward trying to get our cocks deeper into you.

We are both trying to pound you. You are sandwiched between two heaving bodies with your ass and pussy full of cock. It is better than you ever dreamed. You just wish there was another guy that you could suck.

After a few minutes everyone is so horny and out of breath. You start to cum and say, "I'm cummmmmmiinngg." Tradie and I go faster and then your pussy and ass starts to tighten as you cum making us both cum.

We cum hard, pounding our cum into you.

Your head is flooded with pleasure from all the sensations. You have never felt that way before, almost overwhelming.

After everyone finished cumming we pull out and you sit there, cum pouring out of you.

The tradie says, "I have to go." He leans over and kisses you passionately on the mouth. Pushing his tongue into your mouth, making your pussy flutter.

He pulls on his shirt and pants, is out the door and into the night.