Throat Baby

Story Info
Naive Catholic girl gets her first boyfriend and gives a bj.
1.3k words
4.16
17k
24

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*All characters are 18+*

*Embellished true story of how I became a throat baby*

I've been dressing cuter every single day trying to get his attention. He's a new student at my Catholic high school who is average in looks, but something about him draws me to him. I caught him looking at me on his first day and the eye contact we made was intense. It felt like he wanted something from me.

Now I am 5'5, have red hair, brown eyes, pale skin with freckles, 34C cups, and a firm butt. I am athletic and a little thick in all the right places.

About 1 week after school started and on a day where I was wearing a sundress... he finally approached me after school in the parking lot by my car. I was standing by my car putting my things in the back seat when I heard someone coming up behind me. I turn around and am face to face with him. He is confident and reaches his hand out to me and introduces himself as Zack. I am quiet but say hi and that my name is Katherine. He strongly shakes my hand and asks if i have any plans this evening and if I'd want to go see a movie with him. My face lights up and I see him very slightly smirk but I didn't think anything of it at the time. I happily say I have no plans and I would love to see a movie with him.

He leads me to his car, which was a mazda sedan with tinted windows. He opens my car door and closes it for me after I get in. On the drive, he gets to know me and while I'm in the middle of a story, he reaches over and puts his right hand on my thigh and smiles at me while asking a question about my story. I blush so hard and feel goosebumps on my thigh where he's touching me. (I also feel my pussy get wet, but I didn't know much about it at the time). He keeps his warm hand there and gently squeezes at appropriate times during my story.

Once we arrive to the theater, he tells me to stay in my seat and goes around to open my car door again. He helps me out and leads us inside. He leads the way and chooses a seat at the very back of the theatre in the corner. He continues to rub my thigh up and down and I inexplicably open my legs more. It was almost against my control. His touches have me not thinking straight. He quickly moves his hands upwards where he feels my soaked panties. I push my face into his neck out of embarrassment and he whispers in my ear that he likes how wet I am and he plans to make me even more wet.

He rubs the crotch of my panties for a long time until he pulls his fingers away and smells them then sucks them. I am so taken aback and intrigued by this. He smiles and kisses me then wanting me to taste too. As we're making out he goes back to my privates and pushes my panties aside to touch my most private area. I feel him push inside me and I moan loudly into his mouth. Thankfully he waited until a loud scene was on to do this.

The rest of the movie went this way with him putting his fingers inside me while we make out. At the end of the movie, I saw him reach into his pants and pull something up to his waistband. I look at him curiously and he tells me he'll show me in the car. He covers my privates again with my thoroughly soaked panties and holds my hand leading me to his car.

When we get in, he unzips his pants and pulls out the first penis I've ever seen. It was so big! As he is pulling it out he tells me to look at how horny I have made him. I am so pleased and surprised I have this effect on him. He takes my right hand and places it around his penis and tells me to feel him. I happily do as I'm told and start feeling him and moving my hand up and down. I am staring at it in complete awe at this new, fun, experience.

Zack tells me to get a closer look and to give it a kiss. I lean over the middle console and kiss on his head. I feel his left hand move to my head and his right hand go to my butt that is now exposed since I'm leaning over. He rubs my hair and tells me to put my whole mouth on him and that he will show me what he likes. I open my mouth wide and feel him fill my mouth.

His hand grabs into my hair gently and guides my mouth up and down his penis. He tells me to remember to keep my lips over my teeth and to have my tongue out. I do as I'm told and he calls me a good girl for the first time. That made me so happy and I desperately wanted to keep being his good girl. It feels like his penis is getting harder and harder.

Zack gets a tighter grip on my hair and starts to push me down hard. I gag hard when he hits the back of my throat but he keeps a firm pressure on me and tells me to be a good girl and keep going and that this is how I can be the best girlfriend. I am shocked and so happy to hear him call me his girlfriend so I do my best to relax and let him do what he needs. He impossibly pushes into my throat and i can't breathe at all... I start to choke around his penis and feel my mouth start to drool around him and make a mess.

He pulls me up a little without leaving my throat and then pushes me all the way down to his hips. He is moaning and groaning the entire time I've had my mouth on him, but now he is so loud and tells me he is about to cum. I have no idea what that means until I feel something warm enter my throat and he's grinding into my throat for like 10 seconds before his hands relax in my hair and he slowly pulls me off his cock and I can finally breathe.

He pulls my head up so he can look at me and he tells me I look so fucking beautiful right now. I am surprised because I know I must be a mess. My hair is tangled, my mascara is running and I have tears and saliva all over my mouth and neck. I am gasping for air and smiling at him and thanking him for calling me beautiful. He laughs and thanks me for an incredible blowjob. My eyes widen and I ask if that's what we just did and he chuckles and says yes baby. He helps smooth out my hair and wipes under my eyes to remove my smeared black makeup.

I tell him I've heard friends describe it and it was nothing like this. He tells me that this is what a blowjob is supposed to be and only really good girlfriends let their boyfriends take control like I let him. I smile at being called his girlfriend again and I tell him I like being his girlfriend. He smiles hugely and kisses me deep and tells me he is going to love being my boyfriend.

part 2 coming soon!