Throat Baby Pt. 02

Story Info
Naive Catholic girl gets her first bf and gives 2nd bj.
1k words
4.29
7.2k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*All characters are 18+*

*Embellished stories on how i became a throat baby*

--

Zack and I had great conversation on the way back to my car. We talked school, summer plans, sports, friends, etc and I knew I was falling in love already. He was so sweet and romantic and made me feel so special. He opened my car door for me again and kissed me passionately before telling me to think of him when I went to bed, then he closed my door.

My head was still in disbelief about everything that happened. I not only had my first kiss, but he touched my privates and I had his penis in my mouth! I could still taste him a little and my hair is still a little unkempt. I check myself in my mirror to fix my makeup before I drive home.

After I showered and ate dinner with my family, I went to my room to get ready for bed and saw I had a text from Zack telling me to sleep well and to be at the school 30 minutes early. That night I definitely went to bed thinking of him and how else I can be a good girlfriend for him.

The next morning, I did my makeup really pretty and wore another sundress. I drove to school early and see him parked next to where I park. He gets out and opens my door for me and then opens his passenger door for me to get in. I look at him confused and he tells me he needs some privacy with me and his windows are tinted. I smile nervously and he closes the door behind me.

When he gets in, he leans over and kisses me deeply and telling me how much he needs me. He gropes my boobs and I breathily pull away and tell him someone will see us! He laughs and says I need to stop worrying and just focus on him. He goes back to making out with me and his hand goes to reach under my dress. I try and pull away again but he holds my head tight and keeps my lips on his while he pushes my panties aside and starts rubbing me.

I feel myself starting to relax already and getting wet at his treatment. He continues rubbing my clit until he can feel that I'm about to explode and then pulls away. I moan in discomfort and frustration and he smirks and tells me that he has to cum before or at the same time I do.

He is already getting his penis out and pulling his pants down. He kisses my mouth and rubs my juices on him and tells me I am going to taste myself on his cock. I gasp at the lewd word and he chuckles and again grasps his penis and tells me that I will refer to his penis as his cock and then he puts his finger in my privates and tells me that it will refer to my privates as my pussy.

My face is beet red and I quietly nod. He smiles and tells me to be a good girl and suck on his cock again. He doesn't wait for an answer and puts his right hand in my hair and brings my mouth to his cock. He tells me to open up and starts immediately bobbing my head on his cock. He slaps my butt and tells me to keep my tongue out. I quickly put my tongue out and feel him massaging my butt while he's guiding my head up and down.

He is commenting on how good of a girlfriend I am and how sexy I am. He again starts fingering my pussy and he tells me we are going to cum at the same time. He starts circling on my clit at a moderate speed while I'm starting to get his cock fed into my throat and I'm choking.

He keeps pushing down again like last time until my lips are on his hips. Zack holds me there while he's amping up the pressure on my clit. Not being able to breathe is making my pussy soaking wet and I'm moaning around his cock not wanting the pleasure to stop.

He grinds into my face deeply and I very roughly pull myself off of him and cough so hard all while he is still rubbing on my clit.

Once I catch my breath, Zack grabs my head and forces his cock down my throat again all the way deep. His starts to finger and rub my clit at the same time and I feel like I am going to explode. He can tell I'm going to cum and starts fucking my throat in earnest making a mess of my throat and face.

It pushes me over the edge and I scream around his cock while I finish on his fingers. He removes his fingers from my pussy and puts both hands on my head and pulls me off for a quick breath before forcing me down again gagging around his cock. He roughly pumps deep in my throat and then I feel his cum coating my throat again- soothing it from the damage he's done.

He slowly pulls me off his cock while he is deep breathing and thanks me for being so amazing. I once again have a face covered in saliva and ruined makeup. He kisses me deeply and tells me that we did a good job of finishing on time cause now we need to go to class.

He grabs makeup wipes from his backseat and helps me clean my face until I look presentable. He said he went to the store to get some this am since he couldn't help me clean myself yesterday. I smile at him and thank him for being such a good boyfriend and being so thoughtful. He kisses me deeply and again thanks me for being such a good girlfriend and for always being there to make him feel good.

He gets out first and walks to my side and he opens the door for me. We walk in the building for the first time hand in hand and I see a few people staring at the new couple. He walks me to my first class and kisses me goodbye. He tells me he can't wait to see me after school and he tells me to wait by his car when I get out of my last class.