ThRobbie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How long they take to get frayed like that? It looks really foxy."

"Oh... not too long. I pull at them a lot. Real tight on me, ya know." I guess I was learning that when a woman does something she wants you to notice, you should compliment her on it. If you do it right, they might start throwing hints back at you to keep things moving forward.

"Well, feel free to take them off if that becomes a problem." I winked.

"Easy kiddo, I've got simple white undies on underneath. You've seen enough pussy for the day, I think."

Ah, but make sure you don't leap ahead of them. They don't like to feel like you're desperate. Thanks Mom, I'm learning...

"You gonna be okay with things down there... after lending you a hand this morning?"

I was already growing. And I'm sure she could see it.

"I'm good. I mean, I can handle it for a while. Don't let it bother you."

My cock was proud of that. 'My boy's becomin' a man!'

She chuckled. "Okay... I'll try!"

'Ya see, boy? Ya see?!' it commented again.

I popped on the TV while she wandered around a bit, tidying things up. I did the best I could to not quite notice her as much as I wanted to, without being rude about it. Each time she caught me, I smiled at her as if it was intentional, no need to apologize. That appeared to go over well. So much so that I was horny as hell already and surfing the TV pretty hard looking for something that might keep this bus rollin'.

Aha, reruns of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Follow me while this makes sense, FAR more sense than I even realized at the time. Things are about to vastly improve.

She heard the theme music from the kitchen (may have taken another shot while she was in there. The bottle never got put away). "You like that? Buffy the Vampire Slayer?"

"I like Eliza Dushku," I replied, confidently.

"Yeah? Is that Buffy?" She kept herself from laughing at the name Buffy. And then I noticed her right at the bottle, almost spit that one up. (Don't get the wrong impression here, my mom's not a lush. And it's highly unusual for her to start drinking around noon. But this was a complex situation she was dealing with, okay? You'll understand later. You don't hold up like my mom has if you're hitting the bottle on a regular basis. She'd do it on rare occasions.)

"Nope. Eliza makes Buffy look stupid. They're sort of... in competition with each other. But trust me, Buffy can't compete."

"Oh... Hmm... I'm pretty wiped out after a long run this morning in this heat. Mind if I sit with you?"

"Please do! Take a load off."

So she did, sitting plenty close enough. Like you might if you were sitting on a bus together. I already had half a stiffy tenting up the leg of my shorts (the ventilation that created felt nice), but we paid it no mind.

It didn't take long for Eliza to make an appearance, thankfully. "That's her."

"Ohhhhhhhh... I see. Exotic type, kinda," she noted.

"Yeah... exactly. That sounds right."

I thought it might make sense to both my interests to comment on why I liked her, put mom in the competition role a bit. While taking it off me, and at the same time... maybe leading to opportunities for sexy talk with her like she'd been doing the day's prior. That's what we needed back. I needed to take the 'guilt' off her, she said. I needed to give her reeeeeeeason to go there, and not just follow her. I was slowly figuring that out -- though it would absolutely be confirmed before this day was over. And she definitely helped things along. Check it out...

"I really like her eyes," I said. "I'm not sure why."

Mom was relatively quick to respond, studying her. "It's her eyelashes. Her eyes are very bold and certain but her lashes are wispy and feminine."

"Yeah. I guess that and... she has sleepy sexy eyes... like you, Mom."

"My eyes are sleepy sexy?" she laughed. "Where have you heard that term?"

"I dunno... I think I made it up, maybe. It's like... really sexy without quite intending to be, I guess. Yours are a lot more heavy than hers though. Hers, um, impale you. Yours kinda...

"Smolder?"

"Yeah."

"You're right, it's not always on purpose. But I'm aware of it... I've been told that."

She leaned in on me a little more comfortably. "Sleepy sexy, huh? Hmm..."

"Yeah." I kept things rollin'. "And her lips are..."

"Same as her eyes... uniquely strong while irresistibly feminine. I'm surprised you didn't mention them first, Robbie. Those are very rare lips she's got. That bottom lip is something amazing."

"Yeah..." I said it in a way I thought might sound like desire. My mom is well aware that BOTH her lips are flush, full, and amazing.

She looked at me. Studied my face for a second. Then realized her thighs were leaning up against my bandaged forearm (how'd she realize that? Gee, I dunno - ya think maybe she felt like takin' a look at my half-erect cock?)

"Oh, ow, Robbie. Am I too close?" she said with sincere concern.

"No. I like it. It's comforting... Can I just put my arm over the back?"

She thought about that for a second... "Like we're on a date?"

I made sure it was all about comfort. "Yeah, why not? Just me n' Mom, watching Buffy and Eliza... wishing they would get it on." I chuckled.

"You are naughty!" But then I learned something new when she added "... That WOULD be hot!"

She moved in on me while I raised my left arm back behind her, not around her shoulder but over the couch there. I looked at her regarding that comment.

"What? Girls like girls, Robbie. Happens all the time."

I kept looking at her without being judgmental, just a bit amazed. She had her eyes on the TV, studying Eliza Dushku, laying into my torso now.

"What about that cleft in her chin?"

"Yeah. I normally hate that... but it looks okay on her, somehow."

"Agreed. I'm not sure how she gets away with that. I normally hate that also. Robert Mitchum... yuck."

"Who?" I asked. Totally stumped.

"Nevermind, before your time. Hell, before my time even but we didn't have 300 channels to choose from when I was your age."

Her hand went to my belly to steady herself. Was a totally natural move, she was honestly concentrated on studying Eliza's face. And this time my cock was pushed down my leg, not up at my belly, so it wasn't anything sexual really... got a rise out of me though. When I looked down to her hand I noticed that her skimpy Daisy Dukes had pressed out her pussy to the left just a little, the side away from me - and I could see the white of her panties a bit. That had an effect on my cock, the head was getting more like a kid's fist under there. The Bball shorts were several inches short of the knee so... if things continued, there was a chance my cockhead might even pop out the leg opening, karate chop style! [author's note: sorry, I couldn't fuckin' resist that one]. I thought I best not move too much just yet.

Mom continued to comment on the screen. "I like her dimples. They make her look sweeter than she might look otherwise."

"Yeah." I agreed. "She could look kind of hard, but they keep her looking more... I dunno"

"Inviting? Approachable?" She defined 'em for me.

"Yeah... all that."

"Did you notice that Mommy has big dimples just above her..."

"Ass? Yes, I noticed." I said it without reservation. "There's something about that makes you..."

"My ass even more provocative and enticing?"

"...Yeah. You're good at this, Mom!"

She laughed. "At what?"

I thought for a moment. "At knowing what I'm thinking. Clarifying it for me."

"Yeah?" She smiled. "Nice visual this morning, honey?"

"YES!"

"Oh goodie! I'm glad you liked it." It really made her a bit giddy.

"There's nothing on you I DON'T like. But that? Uh, escalated things for me."

"That's good. That's how I like it." And she gave me a nice, comforting, agreeable, appreciable hug. God that felt good. (And it did in fact bunch my shorts up a bit, pushing the cock dangerously close to exposed out the leg of my shorts.)

I took a risk and continued about Eliza, hoping maybe we could continue to use her as a sexual stand-in. Mom kept using partitions and fake separation stuff to make her feel comfortable before. I thought this might be working for her. So I ramped it up a little.

Perfect timing. Eliza was on screen duking it out with some dumbass creature. "I love her little ass. It's nothing like yours but..."

"It looks very swattable and dangerous. Tender but she can take it," Mom clarified, once again.

Uh oh... I was a lot more than half-erect now. All the huggy stuff and the discussion, most of all... the warmth I finally felt from my mother again (much more than the sexual element, that was what had so much ascended my growth this time). You couldn't stare past it at the TV and not have an obligation to mention my apparent excitement.

"Hmm, that turn you on a little, Robbie? The idea of swatting her ass a little? I'm surprised at you." But she was teasing. And just to make that clear she hugged up on me a little tight, rubbed her boobs up over my chest, and slid her hand a little lower towards my crotch. Not too bold, but enough of an obvious move to signal the intent.

I felt I might need to investigate this ass swatting thing, "Sorry... is that bad? It just looks like she might like..."

"Oh don't be sorry, honey. You're absolutely right. She would like that. Lots of us girls love that. Your mother likes it plenty."

"You do?!" I looked at her and she was grinning that mischief grin again, watching Eliza demonstratively kick some bad shit in the face.

"Oh yes... very much. I like being shown who's boss. Allows me to feel more..."

I got lucky with this seemingly lame interruption, "Okay with yourself?"

I happened to be looking right at her tits, marveling at her turgid nipples when I said that. And I swear, they suddenly POPPED when I said it. Literally sprang out like a door kicked open or something. Her shirt was really tight up on her chest and even though she was wearing that lacy black underneath -- they deMANDED to say 'YES!' right at that moment.

Her body quickly shifted and ultimately torqued up at me as well, as she looked at me and quietly said...

"Yes, Robbie... that's correct."

Her smile was as pure and glowing as I'd ever seen it. This was the opposite of the look in the shower when she barked at me.

I got another hug out of it and then she shook her boobs around a bit, trying to get the shirt to be a little more agreeable, before she asked... more like announced, "Do you mind if I just." PINCH. She took a good pinch on both nipples at once and I heard them cry, and then say 'Oh thank you'. I swear I heard them.

My cock was raging now, boy. Stand on the other side of me and I'm binoculars beneath an umbrella. Just a slight tug to material and the mushroom head would be fully exposed and breathing.

"There. That's better," she commented to herself following a bit of a satisfied sigh. And then hugged her right arm around me, crushing her funyums against the side of my torso, tossed her hair away from the couch-back and down her left shoulder, and set her left hand down just below my navel to replace where the right one had been.

That was enough to set me free. The dual-nipple-pinch put me damn near fully erect. Following that up with her movements, a satisfied sigh, piling her tits on my side like that, and then casually reaching down past my navel... inevitably popped me out the leg. Doink! It even made a sound, yanking itself out from under the flap. 'HELLO! What are we watching?! I wanna be involved!' it seemed to say.

Mom was amazing in ignoring it. She must have been anticipating it for several minutes for it not to shock her. Hell, she was likely purposeful, aware, and intentional in every decision she'd made since it began to express an interest in her. She's a pro at this (more on that later). I noticed that slight smile creep up the right side of her lips to acknowledge it, but that was all she made apparent... holding her eyes to the television set.

"What about her hair?" she asked. Attention back to Eliza.

"Awesome... I love it," I replied.

"It's sort of unruly but a lot less tussled than mine. Is mine too untamed?" Her hand moved back up to toy with her thick, auburn, and just as she said - untamed, unruly, locks.

"No way! I LOVE your hair! It's totally you! Especially now that we've..."

"Fooled around some... and you know how wild I am inside?"

"I think so, that. Exactly. Yes!"

She really began to get that grin going now. But I kept my eyes on the TV as much as possible. Even that wasn't a bad view - the shade was on it enough that I could see a vision of her off the glass, depending on the color scheme of the scene. We just happened to be watching a dark subject show, so that was perfect. (The reflection of my erection lifting out the leg of my shorts, I have to admit, was kind of exciting also.)

Her hand didn't come down off her completely, she ended up lazily trailing it around her left breast... and soon to her right... and soon a bit more deliberate.

"Her tits aren't all that big, honey."

"Yeah. They're not as exciting as yours are. But they fit nice on her."

"I'm glad to hear you say that, sweety."

"Why?" I asked sincerely. Uncertain if she was responding to what I said about hers or Eliza's.

"Because it IS important for things to fit nicely... I wouldn't have done mine if I didn't have the hips to pull it off."

And then she was simply massaging herself. Really enjoy the size of her own tits... And so was I.

Suddenly she released herself from me. "Honey, this shirt is really bothering me. It's so fucking hot, and it's getting all knotted up on you. Do you mind if I take it off?"

"If that makes you more comfortable, Mother? I support it."

She was up before I answered but before ripping the top off had to do some adjusting on her Daisy Dukes. Half her pussy had bulged out to one side by now and that didn't look comfortable. I got to see what it looks like when she's "tugging on them" and I don't know why but there was something really hot about her struggling with them like that.

Just before she tossed her top off she gave my cock a nice appreciative look and smiled at it, fighting to point right up at her. Then off came the top in a big swoop of relief. She even moaned relief as well. It fell in a pile at some random location. "Phew!"

Before I got a good look at things she trotted off back to the kitchen. "I'm just gonna have one more shot. It's not too much for me, I'll put it away after. Do you need anything, honey?"

I'm looking at her ridiculous ass carry her perfectly matched hips off to the kitchen in the most legally criminal shorts I've ever seen. I can see her dimples just above and below the cleft of her ass-crack and spine like we talked about earlier, and I can even see a little butt-cleavage as well (which has always been super sexy to me for some reason. Maybe cuz of how rare that particular peek is). Her calves are supreme, can't even begin to talk about that. But the most pristine part of it all is the line of her spine, directing traffic in the smoothest most sensual manner possible - with nothing to hide it besides a sexy black strap of lingerie. My... god. The throbbing began.

"I've still got a bit of protein shake left. Need nuthin' else but you back here," I wisely confirmed. Didn't think it was too cheesy. Neither did she.

"Awwwwwwwww." She put a hand on her hip and bounced it to the side slightly while looking at me appreciatively. "And he's my - son. Aren't I the lucky girl!" The corner of her eyes had a look at me there. It likely resembled a shotgun pointed up at her.

I was happy to score points. "Mom... those shorts are unbelievable. You look fuckin' spectacular. Damn."

She dropped a shot. Popped the bottle back in the cupboard. And came dancing back over to me. "Thank you, baby!"

Now I'm getting it front side as well. It just ain't fair for the rest of you, bastards. The black bra is a real nice mix of sexy/elegant. Bottom half is solid, as if it were a demi-bra. Top half finely laced with some etching of a stem leading out from her sternum, to match a small rose right at her nipples. The art of the etching is so thin you can pretty much see right through it and trust me - there's nothing anything close to tacky about it (it's Victoria Secret at its finest). The floral cut of the top goes 45-degress across her circular breasts and I'd say just about 40-percent of her is juggling around exposed above it all.

"Jesus..." I mutter.

"I told you before, it's just Mommy, honey. But thank you." She huddles up on me and I'm getting an eyeful of her unbelievably excellent juggs.

"Well there had to be some sort of divine intervention to make you my mother..."

She squished against me. "Oh, you are racking up the points, kid. Fast and furious."

I took a chance and then tried her, "This is much better now... isn't it, Mom?"

She kissed me on the cheek quickly, followed by another squeeze. Absolute certainty (thank god!). "It is... Oh look, they're back from commercial. Hurray!"

Still wanted that fake screen between us somehow though. Avoiding my obvious appendage. Guess I still had work to do.

Eliza was back on scene, thankfully, and we got a nice frontal view while she had a mini tank-top on and some low riding tights.

"Her hips aren't near as sexy as yours, they're real slender. But I like her... what's that part that's kind of below the belly and leads down..."

"Her pelvis? This...?" she rubbed her left hand down my belly, slightly below the waistline of my string-less shorts, tickling my pubes a bit.

"Yeah, I like her pelvis..." I confirmed. My dick now demanded to be noticed.

"Cuz it's so clearly leading down to her... vulva?" Her hand went further over my crotch and she momentarily curled her fingers around the base 3 inches and pulled them back out, continuing to quietly finger my hairs.

"Yeah... I guess that's kind of it. You think that's why I like it?"

"Yup. I sure do... and I see what you mean. It's tender but really demanding you to look down there. Hmm..." Suddenly, the bell rang for her...

Her hand went right back down into my shorts. Only this time, she got a bit more serious and started tugging at a few more inches. It struggled around and fought with her as there just wasn't room to yank it off my leg so easily after being that stiff already.

"What's all this about... ThRobbie? Are you being naughty in class again?"

"Yes, mam." I said simply, neither submissive nor much apologetic.

"Is Eliza giving you troubles again, young man?"

"Yep. She sure is..." This time I was even a little arrogant about it.

"Well I shall have to see her after class about that but for now we'll just have to do something about... THIS!"

Finally she fished it out of there and immediately shoved my shorts under my ballsack, pushing them up (much like her tits) with my erection lewdly rotating around my abdomen.

"Oh my... she IS a troublesome bitch now, isn't she?"

"Yes, mam. Does this to me all the time." I hadn't expected this sudden spin, but it felt like lotsa fun. Whatever it takes to get her in the mood.

"And she never takes care of the problems she causes?" she continued.

"No mam, she's kind of a bitch, like you said. Busy doing other more important shit, apparently."

"What a cunt!" I was shocked she used that word, even given the nasty stuff I'd heard her say the past few days. But I wasn't about to shy away from anything this time. "Well, nothing can be more important than getting this handled, son."

And let the stroke session begin...

She continued to stroke me off while watching the TV. "And what is it you're expecting her to do for you... suck upon this troublesome cock a bit?"