ThRobbie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I responded in the affirmative. And she smiled.

"See how that sounds?... 'Fucking'. Isn't that a lot more horny and sexy than... 'sexing'? Having intercourse? That's not exciting to hear... but FUCKING... is."

Then she leaned up into my ear again, as she'd done so many times in the days leading up to this, and whispered wetly. "Do you like that word, Robbie? Fucking? Like the way my hand is fucking you?"

"Yessss" I answered, as if I needed to. My suddenly throbbing cock gave her all the answer she'd require.

Her fabulous breasts pressed into my neck, still cupped in a pink demi-bra that did nothing but more sharply point her electrified nipples into my flesh...

"That's good, Robbie. I want you to understand that. I need you to say nasty, naughty things to me. Otherwise... if I'm thinking them but not hearing it from you?" she put her tongue in my ear a bit and quickly removed it, "Then I start to feel bad about myself. That it's not okay to think of those things or hear those words..." Her tongue went to my ear again, very slight, and she nibbled on my earlobe. "And I don't want to feel that way, honey... I don't want to feel like the horrible little girl in the bathroom searching for Daddy's remains... I want to feel like it's okay. Trick my mind into believing that I have no choice, I'm only trying to satisfy a man's desires - not the other way around..."

"It's okay..." I told her. "You're not responsible... a big stiff cock is very demanding. It's expecting attention. You're not supposed to ignore it."

"Yeah... " she whispered, nibbling again some more. "You're big cock, ThRobbie... Say naughty things to me and I feel accepted. Don't - and it means you could be thinking any number of much worse things about me..." She began to tongue fuck my ear slowly. Testing my cockhead with her hand for pre-cum, squeezing it up from there... successfully. "That's why, when you told me, in the shower, that you wouldn't make me suck it... I felt angry and humiliated. Cuz I wanted you to make me do that more than anything..."

Aha, I thought. Now I understand completely. "Mom, I want you to..."

But she interrupted me, squeezing at my shaft some more. "Honey... will you call me a nasty little cumslut, please? But not a whore. I'm not a whore..."

So I did.

"I think it's best you suck my cock now, Mother... you nasty little cumslut. It's feeding time."

She smiled and moved to kiss me on the lips. Then look at me.

"Thank you, Robbie. Thank you so much... I will..." Then pressed a finger softly to my lips. "Shhhhhhhh... I want you to rest. Like I promised."

And down she went, under the covers. For some reason she pulled the sheet up over her head and stayed invisible under there. Sucking on me very slowly yet assured. Her tongue was magnificent while it danced around me sweetly, her hand tenderly milking my balls. She moaned in a rhythm that made me very sleepy. And at some point I felt I was asleep... while I came inside my mother's warm, nurturing... mouth.

*

Good news, folks. The following chapters won't be as extensive as this one (had a lot to get through). And ThRobbie does in fact fuck his very first pussy in Chapter 5. See ya then.