ThRobbie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And she did.

Right to it. That sounded like a fine plan. I almost fucked my own son and I don't know what to say about it so if you want me to stuff a cock in my throat and save me the trouble of finding the right words... have me do some serious sorry to a 10" cock instead? Brilliant idea. Glad somebody knows what they're doing!

Her effort was eager and superlative. At the time I thought it might be on account of what just almost happened, but as it turns out she's a monster cock-sucker and a literal Hoover when it comes to sucking off stiff dick. Her stance was not at all the best balance (with her feet up on the cushions and her ass in my face) but she just simply grabbed me by the base and stuffed herself down on it a good 4 inches or more, right away. Before I knew it I had gargle-mowth dripping off my balls and the horniest cock-sucker ever teaching me that not all throats are the same (some don't have gag-reflexes). Soon half my cock was not a problem and she was working on a full throat before I got involved.

"HOLY SHIT, MOM! OHMYGOD!!"

Her struggling sounds became guttural confirmations of ever-increasing lust. And her ass began to bounce into my face while maintaining her balance, knees slightly bent - face down by her ankles swallowing up my pole like it weren't so damn big after all.

I'm sure she had plenty to say about how exciting this was (usually does) but that position didn't allow for much of that. So I joined in and said everything I wanted to with my tongue in her box as well.

Together we were a choir of gurgling, murgling, murmuring, and marvelous sex sounds of the desperate and depraved. Due to all the movement I even ended up with her anus in my face several times -- and didn't care. I just did the "bllltttthththhthtt" to that as well. She loved it. How do I know? Cuz she choked down to hella close to my balls in response to it, that's how.

Finally, I hooked myself between her legs and pulled my forearms up around her hips to hold her steady with my elbows torqued back. That wasn't too painful so I stood us up like that. I wanted to fuck her face. I NEEDED to drive my hips into her SO fucking bad. (Keep in mind, I hadn't been able to do any of that. Best friction I'd created myself, to that point, was either jacking my hips into the couch-cushions or spazzing away on her wildly beneath the shower curtain. Everything else had been HER effort.)

That was the best idea of the week as - due to her willing and able throat - I absolutely could just thrust away at her face and fuck it like a pussy. And get this, she went absolutely ape-shit for it. For a moment she was stunned (and maybe concerned) as I got to my feet, but once I started jacking my hips up into her upside down face she gave even MORE effort to get me deep in there... and then her own spasms began.

I had my tongue buried up in her cunthole, since we were way passed the point of tenderness, when the first one hit. I swear, I felt all this atomic shit occur in there while her ass began to jack up and down in a tight humping motion... and then... I dunno, man. I heard whooshing sounds and space rockets and there was, like, a hurricane tearing our roof off all of a sudden (even though it was still broad daylight with not a cloud in the sky, let alone any wind), and her pussy just claimed my face and begged me to never ever leave.

But it wasn't just one. The electricity came one after another, while I just kept fornicating her face below me, holding on for dear life. Her moans were initially intense and so goddamn affirming, I just never wanted to stop banging into her like that. But eventually they began to subside, from exhaustion, likely. And I could hear her muffle... "Crrrrrmmmmmmm! Crmfrme!"

If felt so good, I didn't want to. I was on my third erection of the day and my stamina was real high. But I couldn't refuse her.

She finally dropped her mouth off me for a moment to gasp out, "Baby, PLEASE! I'm gonna pass out... Please let me have it, Robbie. Please, baby, please, baby, please!!... Never the drain again, ever! Just give it to Mommy, right from the source - PLEASE, Robbie!"

I grunted a response and she knew what that meant.

I held onto her extra tight, while she sucked me back inside - and rocked her body roughly back and forth, with my cock cramming unapologetic up into her desperate, hungry gullet.

She could feel me about to cum at the same time I did and began to squirm with delight, sucking on me strong, like a cigar. My balls gave it their best effort to push through my cock and torpedo into her mouth - alas, all she got was a tummyload of sperm instead. For several blasts her suck was enough to gain me completely, but ultimately her lungs gave out and the rest of me escaped down my balls and fell to the floor (she's lucky that was the 3rd load of the day, to be honest). Her cries were immediate and heartbreaking. So I fell to the floor as well. Her sucking continued in earnest, with assistance from her left hand - while her right hand danced around blindly looking for a damp spot on the floor. When she found it, she slapped her hand in it and pasted that onto her face. Several times until she felt it hadn't been left there wasted.

I was spent. I would pass out before she did.

But before I drifted off I kept hearing her repeat things, while cleaning myself and her face with her hands, rubbing her belly at times... "Never in the drain again, ever. Never anymore but for Mommy... Been so long... so long... My son's is the best... Mine now... Not gonna neglect any longer... Mine now... Mine..."

And I even heard my cock say, 'Son. The Eagle has landed. You can take it from here. Congratulations.'

+++++++++++++++++

Later that day, when the heat died down - Mom and I had a conversation that put everything into proper perspective, literally reformatted her history (going forward and back). And taught me lessons about life, liberty, and happiness in a way I never would have imagined.

Leading up to the discussion she hadn't gone distant on me again but she certainly had some thoughts on her mind. She prefaced it by saying, "Honey, sometime early this evening... I need to tell you about a whole slew of history that might upset you. But I realize I can't keep these things hidden anymore. And what's been going on between us... I really don't see why I should. Regardless, I can't. Not any longer."

So I spent the rest of the day cycling thoughts through my mind, checking a look at her on several occasions - only to get a wink, maybe a shy smile. At worst she might say, "Stop looking at me like that or I won't take you so deep down next time." And at best, she'd just run her tummy and go, "Mmmmmmmmmm..."

There was no indication that progress would stop.

But the things she finally sat me down and told me... (You might not give a damn about all this. But she told it to me cuz she felt it important. So I'm telling it to you.)

Following dinner, where I sat with her and ate some solids for once (she had to feed me), while she had a light meal herself - she dressed herself in a casual silk robe (not much revealing) and tucked me into bed before laying up next to me. And then began to drop a deluge of mind numbing information on me.

"Honey, I don't even know how to go about this so I'm just going to start saying it. You can ask whatever you want but I'll try to be thorough and you might wanna listen more than ask."

I looked at her and nodded. Keeping my trap shut to start. I was nervous. Very. She did her best to keep things comfortable but I could tell this was gonna be some serious shit I'm about to learn.

"You know... there's a reason I've been reacting certain ways to certain things we've done the last few days, both positive and negative... Sexual desire... is a mindfuck. It's not just physical. It's ALL kinds of mental. It can often define who we are and what we'll be. And it certainly has for me."

She took a moment to choose her words carefully at several points as the conversation (or history lesson) continued.

"I'll start when I was young... I had strange desires for my father when I was developing. And even though he was respecting me, and being a 'morally ethical' father... his rejection of me, sexually, caused me problems." (She did the quotes sign when she said "morally ethical".)

She stopped talking and looked at me for a moment. Studying me. Waiting for me to offer a look of confusion, disgust, condemnation, anything... but I had no looks to offer. Instead I just said... "Okay."

"Let me know if I should stop," she said.

I had an answer for that. "Don't."

That earned a smile. "Okay... My father had a huge one, Robbie. Maybe even bigger than yours, it's hard to say, cuz I was little. He wasn't as... continually erect like you, though. I only saw him hard a few times. Which is maybe why it's making me crazy that you're in that state all the time."

We both looked down at me there. "Well, most of the time," she added. And we had a laugh.

"He wasn't afraid to let us see it, coming out of the shower or whatever. I remember being in there with him when I was very young and being totally fascinated by it. I was probably watching it continually. I never reached for him or anything... he didn't have to tell me not to, I could just tell that probably... wasn't okay... Hmm, actually, I think I asked him what that was at one point and he might have said, "That's Mommy's toy. Just for Mommy, no girls." something like that. So I left it alone. But after several times in there I remember wanting him to touch me with it. Or touch my tender areas. But he wouldn't. He'd even make me wash myself in those spots all my own instead."

She stopped and looked at me directly once again. Then offered, "He never touched me. He never did anything wrong... that was the problem."

At that I did give her a look of confusion. She continued.

"I'll explain... We stopped taking showers together whenever that was supposed to stop. But I never forgot about "Mommy's Toy" and looked for it a lot. I still wanted to know what that was all about. And in his various states and attire, that never got boring. By the time I hit puberty and knew what it was about, I tried to be more... sexually compelling to him. I don't know if I was actually wanting him to do anything, I just wanted him to notice me... with it. He approached my mother differently than me or my older sister. I wondered, why? And Mom used to toy with it sometimes when she thought I wouldn't notice. Like... a casual rub, or maybe something a lot more flirtatious. I thought maybe I ought to be a little more dangerous... like my mother was, but I could never try to touch him. If that went wrong, and he outright rejected my advance? I'd never be able to live with that. So I just did things on occasion to get him to look at me... with it."

"What do you mean, 'with it'?" I asked her.

"I didn't know what I meant yet. That came later. But it is why... I've had such a strong reaction to your erections. Why I find it very difficult NOT to react... to you. There are others reasons, it's complex. Let me keep going... Stop me if you get disgusted."

I knew that meant assure me you're not. "I'm not disgusted. I just totally did, who knows what to you upside down... and I'm not disgusted with myself, so..."

She sparkled at that. "I am SO pleased to hear that, Robbie... it didn't appear you were. But... my sister loved my father very much also, so when I sort of talked to her about his Mommy Toy I wasn't expecting her to be disgusted with me. And she absolutely was. Never looked at me the same way again."

She pondered things for a moment and then continued.

"Anyway, I was trying to get perv looks from my Dad. A few times I'd catch him peeking but he wouldn't ever do anything about it. And he wouldn't get a hard-on, as far as I could tell and I figured I'd be able to tell! The fucking size of him! After a while I wanted nothing more than for him to rub his big toy all over me. To actually pull it out and start rubbing it all over me. Not sex, I just wanted it on me a lot. But he wouldn't so much as touch me less than carefully. It made me crazy and, I don't know... I NEEDED him to appreciate me that way so I wouldn't feel bad about appreciating HIM that way. Especially after my sister got grossed out. Understand?"

She studied my face once again. I felt obligated to answer. "Sort of..."

"I guess I can't expect you to quite understand, but you might when I'm done... After a couple years of that I got VERY brave and forced some 'accidental' situations to occur. A few of those times I got visual growth from him, sometimes against my bottom or something, I liked that a lot... and sometimes it got close to stiff. And then he would suddenly dismiss me. Nothing ever happened, other than to feel the sensation of him becoming aroused because of me. But nothing was ever directly discussed and I only felt more guilty for needing him that way and creating a situation where he felt something that maybe he didn't want to... And that's probably how things got started with you and I, by the way. I'll get to that."

She looked at me concerned. I responded. "All I can say is, thank god I fell in a fire."

She was aghast at that but also seemed to appreciate my attempts to lighten her load. "Terrible thing for you to say. Just awful." She said, but the smile could not hide away.

"Let me try and put that together, kinda... I may have caught him doing his business in the shower a few times. He would come out of there looking, different. I creaked open the door once and looked at the mirror facing the shower. It was much like ours and had a plastic see-thru sheet. I heard him... cum... and something splat against the wall. I watched him recover for awhile and then I ran off before he slid the plastic aside. I sat on my bed and got very, very itchy and uncomfortable. My mind was racing a million miles an hour. I had to go back in there and see if he'd left anything... so I did."

Mom grabbed my hand and held it against the silk at her breast. "Feel that... that's what it was like." Her heart was thumping real fast and I for certain understood.

"I went back in there after hearing him close his bedroom door. He hadn't done a great job of cleaning it that time. And I saw some... of him. His cum. On the tile wall... I took it to my finger and slid it around... smelled it... and finally, I tasted it. I couldn't believe that after all these years, Daddy had left something... that came from his... cock... and I could interact with it. You have no idea how excited that made me."

I was a little confused how this tied in with our shower thing, without being in opposition - but she was about to clarify.

"My timing was... not good. He came back in to grab his PJ's. There was no mistaking what I was in there doing, sitting on the edge of the tub, tasting my finger. He tried to ignore the possibility but as I walked out, he looked at me very funny as I got closer, and for a moment he stood stunned - but I didn't stop, I kept going as calmly as I could. I didn't notice 'till I was back in my room that I had a dab of his cum still pasted to my chin."

"Oh my god!"

"Yeah... exactly. Can you imagine how horrified he must have been? We never talked about it. And I wish that we had..."

Mom took a moment to swallow from a glass of water. And force herself to continue.

"After that... I checked in there most every day after I heard him shower. Even though I might get caught, I couldn't help it. The tile was always clean. Nothing. And my desires only ascended. I would masturbate with visions of him in the shower - in my hand, in my mouth, deep inSIDE me, to confirm me with that godlike penis of his. I wasn't just interested in cumming. The ache for him to... make me feel okay, was unbearable."

She took a moment to collect herself. And then dropped the bomb on me. "Within a year, he died in that car accident. I never had any resolve. I've just always been... his perverted little daughter who wants to lick his cum off the bathroom tile. Make a boner in his pants. Embarrass him... just because of his big giant Mommy Toy."

"MOM! What?! How can you turn it around on yourself like that?!" I grabbed her and hugged her, truly concerned for her health, having to carry his death around like that.

"I know, honey - I know. That's what I'm trying to tell you. Your sexual memories will haunt you like that. And that's why... I couldn't embarrass you. I couldn't let that happen." She gripped me tight. "Boys wake up with boners. There's nothing they can do about it. Here you are with no hands... getting embarrassed in front of your mother. Having natural desires you can do nothing about. Worse, it may have had nothing to do with me!"

She held me away from her for a moment... "Did it? Have anything to do with me?"

I told her the truth. "It didn't... and then it did. I was surprised how it happened, I think... being exposed like that caused me to think about things I hadn't before."

"ME TOO!" she cried out. "Oh, sorry..." We laughed a bit. "I think it really affected me that you... can't do anything about your situation. I know what that feels like. That's how I felt growing up. I can't make Daddy approve of me like that. To see you so visibly stuck with that... I had to do something about it. As your mother. And because I can't allow you to endure what I had to go through. But never in a million years did I intend for this to happen or ever consider wanting it before now. It took a... like they say, perfect storm I guess, for this to happen."

"And a few shots of Jack Daniels," I reminded her.

"Oh yeah, that. I was freaking out about what to do! My poor boy is upstairs with a big-ass fucking erection and can't do anything about it! And I just embarrassed him! WAY too many things crisscrossing in my mind about that. I really didn't mean for that to..."

"Make you want to perform?"

"Yeah... stop it, you. You got any complaints now?" she looked at me smartly.

"None." I assured her.

"Better not!" she winked "I grabbed the bottle of Jack just to... dull my mind, cuz so many things were zapping through there all at once. And then later when I went upstairs to change I thought... why don't I show him for sure that I'm not offended. Why don't I be encouraging instead? I didn't realize how much that would... turn me on. Every time I looked at you that day I couldn't stop thinking, 'He's got a giant erection in his pants... and I'm exciting him'. My body wouldn't stop talking about it. Until finally I had to... you know. Help you to cum so I could get over it."

I looked at her comically as well as sincerely. "That was a good idea."

"Yeah, well... was it? Did you ever think about me, sexually... before all this?"

"I don't think so... sexually. Not like, interacting sexually. As far as... noticing how fucking fine you are? I guess I just tried to suppress it. I guess I thought you'd want me to. Expect me to."

"Oh... well I guess I was a lot more of a perverted girl than you are a boy! Thanks a lot!" She jabbed at me playfully.

"Like I said, Mom. I'm not complaining. Nothing has happened that I didn't want. You don't know how rough it's been on me at school. You're solving my issue, not creating one."

"Right. I get that. It must have been difficult. And I'm not... causing you to do things you wouldn't otherwise want to do?"

"Abso-fuckin-lutely not. You're helping me find myself. I love what I'm discovering... in myself AND you!"

Her face went satisfied soft and she breathed a sigh of relief. Then I got a very nurturing and considerate kiss on the lips, before she sparkled at me... "I'm so glad to hear that, Robbie. Don't let me do anything you don't want to... I know I can be very convincing, after all that practice I put on my father."