All Comments on 'Through Steam and Glass'

by PoisonPen33

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Females and orgasm

The sex and orgasms were conveyed magnificently! Nice writing. Should have lesbian tagged this one too. *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very Good Story

I enjoyed reading, I used to travel a lot for business, only saw one thing even close to this. Got back to room near sundown, but didn’t turn on lights. Opened curtains, and in a room across the street there was a woman in just panties. She was going through suit case apparently not finding something... walked into bathroom again, looked in suitcase again, she took off panties, still stark naked, shrugged and then put on short, thin dress, combed her hair and and walked out!

I never saw her again.

HentaiLoverHentaiLoveralmost 5 years ago
well done

Great Story, i would love to see another story with the characters, maybe the pov of one of those 2 women in the steam room? ;D

Good Luck and i hope to read more from you

PeytonMirabellePeytonMirabelleover 3 years ago
Fun!

Fun story and very erotic. I loved the hints of domination in both directions (older to younger in one couple and the inverse in the other).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPoisonPen33@PoisonPen33
You ever have a friend who keeps saying, "you should write a sexy thriller" or "how about an erotic novella" or even "PORN! SIT DOWN AND GIVE US SOME PORN!" Well, I hope they're happy. I prefer longer stories with dialogue and personal connections for the sexy times. My le...