Through the Back Fence Pt. 01

Story Info
Ray and Linda watch the new neighbors.
1.4k words
4.3
9k
13

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Ray and I'm a voyeur, among other things.

Doesn't mean I don't like to do it. Just means I like to watch, too. Once I explained my.... little secret to my wife Linda a few years ago she admitted that she liked to watch too. Come on, who doesn't?

We're both in our mid-thirties. I'm a repair technician for an electro-mechanical manufacturer and my wife is the office manager for a local insurance agent.

We've had some interesting experiences both separately and together and we decided I would write some of them down for you to enjoy too, if you're into that kind of thing. And we guess you are or you wouldn't be reading this, would you?

First off, neither one of us do anything illegal or even creepy. Well, some might think we're a bit creepy but, hey, if you undress or..... do other things naked with the lights on and your curtains open where someone can see you....

And, okay, we have a little exhibitionist in us too but we'll cover that some other time.

Oh, and I'm straight and my wife is bi. That enters into it but not right now. That's for later stories, too.

So, I'm going to tell you about something that happened a little over a year ago. Well, it started a little over a year ago, let me put it that way.

We live in an older suburban neighborhood in a city of about a hundred thousand in California. We own our own home as do most of the residents here in our area, but there are some rentals in the neighborhood too. The house behind us is one of those rentals.

This story starts with a couple in their late twenties moving into the house behind us.

I was out in the back yard one evening and the wooden fence separating our houses had some gaps and knotholes in it and through the fence I saw a guy moving some lawn furniture and a bar-b-que onto the back patio. He was in t-shirt and shorts and looked to be in good shape with short dark hair and wide shoulders. I wasn't paying a lot of attention really until his wife or girlfriend, whichever she was, joined him.

She was about his age, mid-late twenties, I would guess with light brown hair in a ponytail and what looked like a slim, fit body. She was wearing a t-shirt and shorts too, but what caught my attention right away was her jean shorts. They were cut so high, the pockets of the jeans were hanging below the denim sides and they didn't quite cover her butt cheeks at the bottom. Her legs were long and tan and as she turned, I could see her breasts were not large but seemed firm under the cotton of the t-shirt. She was not model thin but didn't have the body of a porn star, either. Kind of like my wife's.

My interest was piqued and I watched them for a moment, thinking they might be interesting neighbors, depending on how much time they spent in the back yard. We would have to keep an eye on them.

Some of my questions were answered the following Saturday.

I was out back trimming some bushes and my wife, Linda, was out shopping when movement on the other side of the fence caught my eye. I moved toward the fence and the woman was moving a chaise lounge on the patio, out of the afternoon shadow of the house. She had a beer bottle in one hand, a bottle of something in her other hand and a towel. She was wearing a black bikini, a baseball cap, and sunglasses which showed me I was right about her looks the first time I saw her.

She spread the towel on the lounge and lay down in the sun and began to spread suntan oil over her legs and then up her body and arms.

When she was finished, she lay back for a few minutes and I was about to go back in the house, thinking that was all I was going to get to see when she turned her head toward the house and the man came into view. I was too far away to hear, but she said something to him, he came to her, wearing just black swim trunks as she rolled over on her stomach. He applied the oil to her back and shoulders and I saw him pull the string across her back and move it out of the way and smooth more oil on her skin.

In a moment, my wish came true and she rolled onto her back and pulled the bikini top over her head. Just as I had guessed, her breasts were not large but they were firm with darker areolas and prominent dark pink nipples and I could see that tanning topless was not unusual for her.

He moved to stand behind the raised back of the lounger, reached over and applied the oil to her breasts as well and then moved around from behind the chair to stand beside her as he continued to massage her breasts which was really unnecessary, since they were already shiny with the oil.

My manhood was rising, making me uncomfortable in my own shorts as I watched him massage her breasts, paying particular attention to her nipples.

I looked around my yard and fence line to make sure I was not being observed and slid my hand down the front of my shorts.

When I looked back through the fence again, she was sliding the flat of her hand slowly up and down the front of her husband/boyfriend's swim trunks. She said something, he said something and they both looked around. I got a little chill as she looked right where I was standing behind my side of the fence for a moment, then turned back and moved both hands to him, pulling his trunks down to his knees.

The erection that sprang from his trunks as she freed it was actually impressive.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing as she gripped his hard organ with one hand and moved her other hand behind him to pull him closed and wrapped her lips around the head of his cock.

I couldn't help myself as I began to stroke my own hard cock under my trunks.

Soon she had turned her body to him and had him completely in her mouth, her head moving back and forth as she sucked him.

This continued for a minute before she rolled back onto the lounger, face still turned to him, and he put his hand behind her head and began to flex his hips, moving himself in and out of her mouth as her hand slid beneath the waistband of her bikini bottoms and I could see her fingers moving and flexing.

I could not stand it anymore, watching this woman suck a cock and finger herself and I felt myself climb up my own peak and tumble over the top, my cock jerking as my own cum covered my fingers and soaked my shorts.

She was holding his cockhead between her lips, his hips flexing slightly and his legs trembling. I knew just what he was feeling.

She didn't release him as he came in her mouth but held him until he was finished.

In a few moments he pulled back from her, pulled his trunks up and staggered to his own chair beside her and collapsed into it with a smile on his face.

Her hand moved to her chin and her thumb moved up to her lips as her other hand came out from under the bikini bottoms and she lay back herself, first casting a long look to the area of the fence I was standing behind, wet sticky cock in hand, before turning back again, her firm round breasts exposed to the late afternoon sun.

I went into the house to clean myself up and change my shorts before my wife came home from shopping.

After supper that night and as we were going to bed, I told her what I had seen through the fence. She said she was sorry she had missed it and wished she had been there to suck my cock herself as I watched them but made up for it by taking my hardening cock into her own mouth and positioning her hips above me so that I could satisfy her in one of her favorite ways.