Through the Back Fence Pt. 02

Story Info
She watches them through the fence.
1.4k words
4.39
5.7k
6

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Through the Back Fence

2

My husband has told you about the first time he watched the neighbors behind us through the fence. I was truly sorry I had missed it. Okay, yes, I like to watch. I mean I like sex, and sex can have different facets, take many different forms. I, we, like some things that some people would find 'unusual'. The two of us are a pretty good fit.

We tend to keep our private life private for both business and personal reasons but have also decided to let you in on some things. In fact, as Ray said, I'm a bit of an exhibitionist. I not only like to watch, I like to be watched as well and telling you these things....well, it's kind of like you are watching me, us, too and that turns me on. I can and will tell you more about some of our exploits in the future and I kind of like the thought of you being aroused reading these stories.

Anyway, I'll tell you about my first episode with the neighbors.

Ray was out of town for a couple of days for work and I was home one evening and had changed from my work clothes into my 'summer at home' clothes which is usually shorts and a bikini top and gone out to the back yard to kind of get the lay of the land so to speak, through the small gaps in our shared grapestake fence.

Their home was built in an L shape, much like ours. The master bedroom was the part of the house closest to the fence in one corner and the space between the legs of the L was their patio with the other wall the back of their garage with one window and door in what would be the back wall of their garage. There was a bar-be-que, table and outdoor furniture on their patio and the back window to their bedroom was visible through the fence in the corner of our yard.

After checking things out, I went back in the house.

Later that night around bedtime I noticed their bedroom light on and my curiosity had me back outside peaking over the fence. I was already ready for bed in just a long t-shirt of Ray's that fell to mid thigh and nothing else. Their curtains were open and I had a good view of the bedroom, the head of their bed against the far wall with nightstands and table lamps on either side of the bed and a dresser against the wall under the window.

As I looked through the window, she came through the door into the room. She was attractive, as Ray had said, in shorts and a t-shirt and she turned on the bedside lamps, turned off the overhead light and walked to the dresser. She slides the windows open and facing the window, she pulled her t-shirt up and over her head. With no bra, she had nice, not large breasts and nipples that sent a little charge down my body to between my legs.

Ray told you in his first story I was bi, right? I couldn't help but image squeezing those breasts and sucking those nipples.

She turned her back to me and fumbled at her waist and the shorts came off, too. As she bent to slip the shorts down, I got a good view of her firm ass cheeks, tan with a pale stripe coming from between her cheeks and over each hip.

She walked naked to the bed and pulled the covers down and lay down on her back on the bed. She was completely smooth between her legs, nothing but her slit dividing the pale skin.

I definitely couldn't stop looking now. I could feel my own nipples stiffening and growing, pushing against the fabric of my t-shirt and I felt myself dampening between my legs. I am one of those women who has little need for lubrication down there. I get very wet. Sometimes it's a little embarrassing.

Anyway, about that time, he walked in the room in nothing but his shorts. Oh, wow. Short dark hair, wide shoulders and strong looking arms, slim hips and good legs, flat stomach with well defined abs. Then, damn, he slipped his shorts off. Smooth groin and oh, that cock. Even soft, it was impressive.

Now personally, I don't have a thing for big cocks, but there is something about the feeling of a big fat one spreading me pussy wide until I feel like I'm going to split while it fucks me. Ray is about average, I guess. I've had bigger and I've had smaller but more important to me is how its owner uses it. Some of the guys with big ones.....well, they think that's all it takes and at least for me, that ain't all it takes.

So, I'm looking at her, smooth and naked on the bed and he's standing there with this big one hanging between his legs and okay, my hand went down and pulled my shirt up and I was rubbing myself with the fingers of the other hand.

He gets up on the bed and leans down and gives her a long kiss. Her hand grips his man meat and strokes it a bit and it grows as he kneels beside her.

He reaches down and begins to rub her pussy and I'm thinking, 'Wow this is more than I expected.' As she sits up next to him and pushes him down on the bed.

Her hand is still on his cock, his big thick cock, as she throws a leg over his hips and bends forward, straddling him. With her legs spread wide as she straddles him, she begins to rub his thick cock head between her pussy lips.

I have a pretty good view as she presses his cockhead against her entrance and then pushes a little harder and I imagine what it feels like as he stretches her wider and wider, opening her until his wide head slides inside her and she moves her hips gently up and down, slowly working this thick cock into her tight pussy a little at a time, stretching her, stretching her until she finally gets the whole thing inside her.

Two of my fingers are slipping inside me now, my wetness coating them and I rub little circles over my hard little clit.

She begins to move her hips up and down slowly and watching his now-shiny cock slide in and out of her is all I can stand and I feel myself go over the edge, two fingers inside my sopping wet pussy, the tips of the fingers of the other hand moving quickly, vibrating my hard clit as I finger-fuck myself.

I try to suppress the long groan that escapes me as I cum, standing behind the fence watching her fuck his big thick cock.

My eyes are closed, head bent forward as I feel myself grip and release my fingers over and over with my orgasm, my knees shaking so badly I can hardly stand. I don't dare look back again and I have other plans as I turn and carefully walk back through the open patio door and back into the house, but not before I heard a loud long moan coming from the open bedroom window of the house next door.

In the bedroom, I open the nightstand drawer and remove one of my favorite dildos, a big flesh colored plastic cock and my vibrator, go into the bathroom, whip off the t-shirt and sit in the tub.

One foot over the side of the tub and the other on the other edge by the tile wall, my legs are open wide as I spread my lips open with one hand and I begin to work that big dildo into myself with the other. I don't need any lube or to take my time. I am still plenty wet.

I work the plastic cock deep into my pussy, turn on the vibrator and apply it to my little oh-so-hard clit. In a matter of seconds I reach my second climax as I remove the dildo from me, my clear thick fuckjuice flowing from me as my vibrator moves over my clit and my climax flows through my body. I can't stop the loud, long groan comes from my throat as I cum over and over.

A few minutes, later it's over and I calm, lying there is the tub and I recover, get out of the tub, clean myself up, put my t-shirt back on and crawl into bed.

I roll to my side, hug the pillow to my chest, wishing it was Ray and fade off to sleep.