All Comments on 'Through the Bamboo'

by ArynD

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 8 years ago
Could have been HOTTER --

Especially if SHE had slid in a remark about Lance enjoying the show, TOO...

I can't help but think about the reaction if she had seen him and gave BOTH of them a show!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story

I enjoy reading this kind of story. You seemed to rush the story so next time don't rush your story. Thanks for a good read.

PoorwriterPoorwriterover 8 years ago
The Best

Dude or Lady,

You are the best. That story was the best, most engaging, believable, and most fun story I think I have ever read on Literotica! Way to go. It can't really be your first. You must have a hundred under another name. Tell us if you do, okay? I LOVED that there was no raunchy sex. Like humor without filthy words takes a real pro to be really funny, good erotica in the exhibitionist category takes real talent to make it exciting without reverting to nasty sex.

Thanks!

Poorwriter

mikeswivesmikeswivesabout 8 years ago
Balanced

An excellent story both with technically good writing and an inspirational topic. It was not, IMHO, too fast or too slow. It does set up a potential for an extended story line which I encourage you to consider. Too many stories try to start at a simple scene in daily life and end up with a gangbang two pages later. That ignores the value of buidling some tension and depth of character. Next step in this line might add some internal thoughts and emotions of the characters that would provide a rationale for a transition to whatever next phase you would choose. Good start!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous