Through the bedroom curtains

Story Info
Spying on Ray and Janet having sex leads to more!
3.7k words
4.59
9.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was a kid the high point of my year was our beach holiday with my parents. We always stayed in a beach chalet, a sort of big wooden hut next to the sea. It was owned by friends of my parents, Ray and his wife Janet, and we spent many holidays there with them and their children.

I was nineteen on the last holiday there I ever took with my parents before I went to university. Ray and Janet were with us that time. I guess Janet was aged late thirties and Ray a bit older. From my mid teens I'd started to notice Janet, or rather her body. She was an attractive brunette with curly dark hair down just to her ears and had a figure a woman ten years younger would envy.

On that unforgettable holiday Janet was displaying her curves in what seemed to me a microscopic bikini, or perhaps I was just noticing her more. On the beach I couldn't keep my eyes off her long tanned legs and her big breasts. As she moved they seemed to be constantly about to bounce out of her tiny bikini top. Most of all my lustful eyes locked onto the thin taut cloth bulging over her sex mound with its hint of the outline of her vagina slit, and the thin gusset strip of her bikini between her bum cheeks and under her between her legs. As I ogled her I was almost permanently hard up erect in my tight speedo style swim trunks and I'd been desperately hoping neither she nor Ray noticed the bulging ridge of my erection.

In the chalet my bedroom was next to Ray and Janet's. Through the thin wooden wall night after night I could hear their bed rattling, Ray's grunts and Janet's excited giggles and squeals as they fucked. I masturbated listening to them and thinking of Janet's body and what I'd like to do with her. As their grunts and squeals rose to a frantic orgasm climax I tried to synchronise my spurting cum with what sounded like Ray's orgasm grunt.

As the days went by I became so infatuated with Janet that I sneaked into their bedroom and rummaged through their laundry and took a pair of Janet's used panties. It was a tiny sexy little pair in cream coloured silky smooth satin with a little decorative bow at the front. It smelt deliciously of her perfume and her juices and best of all had a strand of her dark cunt hair caught in the stitching. In my bedroom I played with her panties, brushing them over my straining hard cock imagining the soft feel of Janet's fingers and lips. I put them on and stood in front of the big wall mirror turned on by how they bulged over my straining hard cock showing its outline in erotic detail, and of course I masturbated over them.

Then one night when I was in my bedroom, through the wall I heard Janet giggle and I knew they were getting ready for sex. I had an idea. I'd reached the age of nineteen and though I'd seen thousands of naked women in porn I was still a virgin and I'd never seen a real live completely naked woman in the flesh.

The bedroom windows faced the sea. It was a hot night so we kept the windows open. The curtains were thin and flimsy and didn't close too well. That didn't matter much as there was just a steep drop to the beach outside. I climbed out of my bedroom window onto the narrow strip of ground outside and quietly crept along to my Ray and Janet's bedroom window.

Their window was open too and there was a small gap in the curtains. I peeped through and saw they had their soft bedside light on. They were both nude together on the bed. Janet was sprawling wide legged on the bed. Her body was everything her bikini had suggested. Her big round breasts wobbled erotically as she moved. She had an untidy bush of thick dark cunt hair between her legs and her well rounded buttocks gleamed smoothly in the light. Janet was twice my age but I didn't care. I was seeing a fully naked woman for the first ever time!

Ray's cock was hard up erect, curving up in front of him from a thick bush of pubes round his balls to a big round purple-grey mushroom head. I'd seen boys' erect cocks in the gym showers at my all boys school. Ray's cock was bigger and hairier than any boy's cock I'd seen. It looked incredibly erotic swinging stiffly with his movements as he and Janet played together on the bed.

They were kissing and running their hands all over each other's naked body. I hungrily watched Ray's hands exploring her breasts, bottom and legs and sliding his hand down her front to feel her cunt and right under her between her legs. He got her squealing and squirming with sexual pleasure. She stroked his hairy chest and fondled his balls and cock. My straining hard cock felt ready to snap imagining Janet's hands on me.

Janet leaned over Ray. Her breasts looked massive swinging above him and he played with them. Then she took his cock head into her mouth. I saw her cheeks move as she massaged his cock head with her lips and tongue. Ray's face twisted with sexual pleasure and he rammed his hips forward like he was trying to shove his cock as far down his wife's throat as he could. They were much too preoccupied with each other to even glance in my direction!

I'd read about sucking off in porn magazines and I thought for a moment she was going to suck him off. But after a minute or two Janet fell on her back on the bed and spread her legs wide. Her big breasts flopped sideways. Ray knelt beside her on the bed. He put his hand between her legs and started to stroke her pussy. She cried out and squirmed with the sexual pleasure, her breasts bobbed with the rhythm of his hand working her pussy. As he finger pleasured her she fingered his hard up cock and his balls.

I was sexually naïve and until then I didn't know women could be masturbated too. I watched as Janet's excitement rose. Suddenly she cried out just like I'd heard so many times through my bedroom wall. Her breasts bounced as she writhed, she kicked her legs and thrust her hips up. It was the first time I'd watched a woman having an orgasm. Watching her climax and hearing her orgasm cry was the most erotically exciting thing I'd ever seen and heard.

Ray stayed kneeling next to Janet for a while with his one hand cupped over her cunt. Then Janet reached up her arms toward him trying to pull him on top of her. She spread her legs incredibly wide and folded her legs up so her knees were near her shoulders.

Ray got between her spread legs then bent down to kiss Janet right on her pussy. She moaned and squeezed his head between her thighs. Then he kissed his way up her body as he moved up her on top of her. I still remember his grunt and his thrust of his hips as he got his cock into her. She wrapped her arms and legs over his back.

His hips thrust rhythmically and methodically back and forth for several minutes as he fucked her. He grunted with pleasure as he rammed his hips getting her body rocking and her breasts wobbling. Janet caressed Ray's bare back as he fucked her, then suddenly she cried out like in her first orgasm, she squirmed under him and she pounded Ray's bum with her heels. I realised he'd given her a second orgasm. I was used to having to wait a while between my own masturbation orgasms and I was amazed she could climax again so quickly.

Ray kept going. Suddenly he started ramming her frantically. I was tempted to masturbate in time with Ray's thrusts, but managed to hold back. Finally Ray's whole body tensed, he let out a really loud grunt as he pushed Janet up the bed with one last thrust. His whole body jerked in his orgasm and he grunted loudly as he spurted into her. He stayed on top of her for a short time then rolled off her and lay on his back panting. His cock was still mostly erect and dripped residual semen over his belly. I left them at that and made my way carefully back to my bedroom.

In my bedroom, while the memory of Janet's naked body and Ray shagging her was still fresh in my mind I stripped naked. I got on my bed on all fours trying to get into the exact pose Ray had been in as he fucked Janet using my pillow under me in place of her body. I spread out Janet's panties under my cock to splash my spurting semen over.

After what I'd watched my cock was sticking out rock hard. I masturbated trying to keep to the same rhythm as Ray's thrusts. I edged, holding back on the brink of a cum, savouring the memory of what I'd watched. As I spurted my load over Janet's panties I rammed my hips forward like Ray's had done as he pushed Janet up the bed.

I was pretty sure I hadn't been spotted as I watched them. Over the next few days I ogled Janet on the beach. Then at night I masturbated while through the bedroom wall I listened to her and Ray having frantic sex. I can get quite noisy as I masturbate and I tried to stifle my masturbation grunts. It was driving me wild and I decided to have another peep at them in action. So I crept out through my window again and peeped through the gap in the curtains.

Ray and Janet were nude on the bed wrapped round each other like before, kissing and fondling Janet's. I was watching them when suddenly they paused mid-romp and both of them looked straight at me.

"Don't just stand there watching. Come and join us!" Janet said with a laugh, and Ray gave me a huge grin.

I was horrified. I felt a mixture of shock, embarrassment and most of all fear that they would tell my parents I'd been spying on them. Janet unwrapped herself from Ray and knelt wide legged on the bed facing me, showing off her naked body full frontal, thrusting her hips toward me and arching her back so her big breasts swung up and out. She fingered her hairy pussy. Ray spoke.

"Come and play with the real thing and not just with her knickers!"

As he spoke he fondled Janet's bottom as if to indicate what was on offer. I felt my face go red knowing they'd discovered I'd taken Janet's panties. Still grinning, Ray beckoned to me. So I pushed their window open wide and climbed into their bedroom. I was just in shorts and a tee shirt. I was in a cold sweat and my penis felt like a steel bar pushing out my shorts in a huge bulge.

"Ooohh!" Janet purred. "What a big boy! Go on, show us what you've got!"

Lust and sexual excitement was rapidly replacing my initial shock. I lifted off my shirt and dropped my shorts, letting my erect penis spring out. At that age I wasn't as big as Ray's but I was pushing out a respectable six inches bending up almost vertical from my bush of young pubic hair to my cock head. I stood wide legged letting my cock swing as I thrust it toward Janet. I'd shown my erect penis to lots of boys at my school in the school gym showers but I'd never shown my cock to a woman before, let alone a naked woman. I felt I was having the stiffest erection of my young life.

"Ooooohh!" Janet purred. "Its even bigger than we thought seeing you hard up in those sexy little swim trunks!"

She'd noticed my erection on the beach.

"Nice cock, lad. Did you enjoy wanking it over her knickers?" I didn't reply but I guess my erection gave him all the answer he wanted. "Go on, have a good play with her."

Ray climbed off the bed, making room for me. Still kneeling on the bed Janet spread her thighs even wider. and thrust her pussy toward me. She fingered her hairy pussy and swung her big heavy breasts.

"Like my tits and cunt? Come and have a good feel!"

I got the message. Ray was into voyeur sex, watching another man, even a boy half his age, playing with his wife. A moment later I was on the bed with her with one hand between her spread legs cupped over her hairy mound with my fingers ruffling her cunt hair and feeling for her vagina slit. It was my first ever feel of a woman's cunt. I still remember my first impression of how much softer her cunt hair was than my own coarse pubic hair and how moist it was. My other hand went straight to Janet's breasts. Her nipples were up hard and erect like deep pink corks.

Then Janet pulled me down onto the bed with her and my frantic hands and lips were all over her, legs, bottom, breasts and pussy and everything else. I still remember how soft and smooth in my hands her naked flesh was. Even more exciting than that, Janet was all over me. She wrapped her legs round me and pressed her naked body against mine. I'd never had my genitals touched by another person before, and now a naked woman was running her light fingers over my straining hard penis and my balls. Her hands stroked me right down between my legs as far as my arse. She didn't just excite me with her hands. As I lay there Janet licked and kissed my balls and cock and ran her tongue slowly up and down the whole length of my cock, ruffling my pubic hair with her tongue

"Such lovely soft cock fur!" Janet purred.

Then, like she'd done with her husband when I'd watched, she leaned over me with her breasts swinging pendulously and a moment later she'd taken my cock head into her mouth. I cried out in the electric shock of sexual pleasure ran through me. I'd never experienced anything so exquisite as when she sucked my cock head and rolled her tongue over it. I was fighting not to cum in her mouth by the time Janet climbed off me, rolled onto her back and swung her legs wide.

"Now kiss my pussy!" Janet grunted, thrusting her cunt toward me.

Her movement pulled her vagina wide open so her pink inner labia peeped out. An instant later I was on all fours with my face buried in her wild bush of pubic hair, kissing and licking her. In that position my bottom was sticking up.

Then things got hotter still: I felt Ray's hand on my bottom. He caressed my buttocks and reached between my legs from behind to finger my inner thigh tops, my arse and my balls. At the same time I could feel something rubbing my thigh and I knew it was Ray's hard up penis. At that moment I realised Ray was into more than just voyeur sex.

I'm not gay and I should have been shocked but I found the feel of his exploring hand on my naked bottom incredibly sexually arousing. I knew some boys at my all boys school had "wank buddies" they masturbated and hand-jobbed with. I'd long wanted to have my hungry cock wanked by someone else but I'd been too shy to approach any of the boys I knew were into cock play.

I rose so I was kneeling between Janet's spread thighs with my cock sticking straight out in front of me. Ray's hand slid from my bottom across my thigh and he started to finger my erect penis, exploring its length. Then his finger and thumb closed in a ring round my shaft just below my cock head, with his other fingers brushing my shaft. Janet rose too and knelt right in front of me so my cock was aimed at her belly. She reached down to tickle my balls and groins while her husband fingered my straining penis.

"Go on! Let him wank you!" Janet cried excitedly. "He's always wanted to do it with another boy!"

With a naked woman in front of me with her tits and cunt perfectly placed for me to play with, right then I didn't care who wanked my cock off. I guess the way I spread my legs for Ray's hand and thrust my cock forward showed him I was his to play with. Ray started to masturbate me. He pulled my foreskin rhythmically up and down and at the top of each tug his hand slid up over my so sensitive cock head. His other hand carried on caressing my bottom and the head of his penis kept prodding and rubbing my thigh.

As Ray wanked me I played with Janet's cunt, thighs and tits. I'd masturbated so many times ogling pictures of naked women in porn, but being wanked by someone else while having a real live naked woman to play with and ogle was an experience out of this world. The way Janet's eyes were locked on Ray's hand pumping my cock, the look on her face, her excited fingertips on my balls and her encouraging comments like:

"Wank him hard darling! ... Make him wait!" ... "Wank him over my pussy!"

Told me Janet was enjoying watching boy on boy action too.

Ray certainly knew how to make a boy wait. Also, though I'm not gay I just couldn't keep my hand off Ray's penis and balls as well as Janet's body. In the gym showers at school I'd seen boys play with each other's cock and balls. I'd longed to join them but never dared. It was the first time I'd ever touched another man's genitals. I was shocked to find running my fingers through his coarse pubic hair, stroking him between his legs, and fingering his balls and so stiff cock was as erotically exciting as touching his wife's naked body.

After Ray and Janet had treated me to ages of exquisite sexual pleasure I felt my cum start to rise. I almost involuntarily thrust my hips forward. The tip of my penis head was just touching Janet's belly. Ray would also have felt my penis suddenly harden in his hand and known I was about to cum. In my orgasm frenzy I also couldn't help grabbing Ray's bottom and pulling him toward me to squeeze his cock against my thigh.

"Hold it back, boy." Ray said as his stroking and tugging hand on my penis slowed in the final moments.

In the best cum I'd had all my life till then, sexual pleasure swelled and exploded in my penis. Janet squealed with excitement as spurt after spurt of my semen splashed over her belly button. After I'd shot my cum I stayed kneeling on the bed with my penis swinging limp and dripping semen, while I watched my semen trickle slowly down Janet's front and catch in her cunt hair.

The looks Ray and Janet were giving each other, and giving me made it clear that it was their turn for fun now. I pulled my shorts and top on, climbed out of their window and back into my own bedroom.

Then as I lay naked on my own bed fingering my freshly erect cock and brushing Janet's panties over my cock and balls, working my penis to the peak of erection stiffness and pleasure sensitivity I waited for the inevitable. Sure enough as I listened through the wall I heard Janet's excited voice:

"Mmmmm! Lie back and let me ride my stallion. Is he up so stiff over me or from thinking about that lovely boy's cock and bottom?"

Ray's answer was lost in Janet's giggles. In the silence that followed I imagined Ray on his back with his huge cock hard up, Janet climbing astride him brushing his cock with that wild bush of cunt fur, then guiding him into her vagina ready to ride him.

Then the bed rattling, the grunts and the squeals started in earnest, as did my hand wrapped round my straining penis. In my mind my hand was Janet's vagina tight around my stiff shaft as I played with her deliciously smooth thighs and I watched her big breasts swinging above me as she bobbed smoothly up and down with her tight smooth labia stroking my shaft. I stroked and tugged my penis, holding my orgasm back until through the wall I heard Janet's stifled orgasm shriek, followed almost immediately by Ray's:

"Nnnnngghh! ... Janet! Janet! ... Ahhhhh!"

Followed moments later by my own:

"Nnnnngghh! ... Janet! Janet!" as my so hungry young penis exploded in pleasure in my hand and my semen spurted over my chest, but in my mind filling Janet. Then my own "Ahhhhh!" followed by silence except for the rustling of Janet's panties as I used them to wipe my semen from my chest, belly and pubic hair.

That was my first sexual encounter with Ray and Janet in the flesh during that holiday, but not the last. The rest are perhaps other stories. But I also enjoyed plenty of voyeur sexual pleasure as I ogled Janet on the beach, and had her plenty of times in my lustful imagination as I masturbated. Soon after that last holiday I went to university. Before long there I'd got myself my own girl to squeal and giggle for me, and to rattle a bed with, but that holiday encounter with Ray and Janet remains a happy memory.