Through the Earphones

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The voice momentarily slips out of my range of hearing and although I make no sound of protest, I hold my breath. I am desperate for him to continue despite my anger at his frustrating absences and before I completely lose control over my emotions I hear the sounds of the voice sweep through my consciousness again. But as I listen more closely, I realise it is a different sound. A sound that I have heard many times before.

Click

It is the only sound I hear and it makes me more aroused than ever. I can feel the wetness as it runs down my thigh and onto the bed sheets beneath me.

The sound of his clicking fingers makes my hips move of their own accord and my back arches every time I hear that delightful sound.

All I feel is the most sublime pleasure and all thoughts are obliterated from my mind.

"That's it, Angela. Listen to my voice and slip further into submission"

It's suddenly like the bed falls from under me and I lose any sense of gravity. It's so potent that I can barely form a coherent thought. Only the voice gives me clarity, only his words.

"Let my words be your world, my mindless little fucktoy"

The heat rises once again and my whole body aches with the need to touch my throbbing clit. Yet, my hands remain trapped at my sides and under the blanket. I moan with frustration and I can feel the tears once again forming in the back of my eyes. I bite my lip to keep them from slipping out.

"Please stop! Why are you doing this to me?" I say desperately trying to keep control of my reactions.

He then suddenly pauses in his gloating and his voice takes on a firmer tone than before. I picture him towering over me with a firm and dangerous look in his eyes. Like it would be so easy to tear me limb from limb and keeping me intact was a courtesy on his part. The shadowy figure so easily seen in my mind is utterly impossible to connect to the real world. So much so that I can almost pretend he doesn't exist... until I hear the power in his voice.

"I can stop this at any time Angela and you won't have to hear from me again. It's your choice." I know he speaks the truth, I never doubted him when he used that tone.

And somehow, the thought makes my anger subside and my tears roll down my cheek. The pain is like a punch to the stomach and I only just repress a sob but he senses my distress and says in a gentle, more reassuring tone...

"You know you can't walk away Angela. You know how much your mind and body want this."

I hate that he does this. I hate the power he has over me. I hate how much he knows it but worst of all, I hate how much I know this, and how much I still want it.

I remember all the times he used to say; "If you were here Angela, you would be across my lap with your ass in the air and my hand spanking you hard for your disobedience."

"You're thinking about it now, aren't you Angela?" He says through my earphones, with his innate ability to understand the direction of my thoughts.

"Please," I implore him.

I suddenly hear his belt unbuckling and his hand goes to work pleasuring himself. I imagine his thoughts going to an image of me flipped over onto my stomach with my legs apart and him pushing me further into the mattress whilst gripping my hair. His hard cock would then slip deep inside me as I scream for him.

"Oh, Angela! I love it when you say please"

I sigh at the thought of how much pleasure I must be giving him. It is the moment where he sounds wonderfully human. Where he shows that he is even just mildly affected by my words, my breathing, my excitement. His breathing goes deeper and I hear the faint gasp as he touches a very pleasurable spot. I could even swear that I hear a slight clenching of his fist as he moves it slowly up and down.

"Oh God" he moans as he tries his best to control himself. I have trouble containing myself as he tortures me further by clicking his fingers once again. I know his hands are in his pants, stroking his very hard cock with abandon. He once told me that he loved to stroke up and down with a clenched fist and then releasing it. He would take himself to the edge and then back again before he climaxed. He always said that the best part of pleasure was to experience deep release after so much denial.

Click. I arch my back and moan in pleasure as he continues my descent into oblivion.

Click. "Oh, that's right, Angela. Edge closer."

My eyes roll into the back of my head and yet my hands remain fixed to my sides. No amount of physical contact could ever achieve the high that his voice alone brought me. The long nights of deprivation flood my mind, the desperate working of my hands between my legs to no avail. Even if I did cum, I never felt satisfied and was left wanting and waiting for the moment where his voice would bring me closer and closer to that blissful edge. It was a glorious, wonderfully pleasurable descent into ecstasy and all from only one word.

Click, went his fingers again. "Please!" I say desperately.

Click. "Don't cum until I tell you Angela!" He says shakily.

I remember everything so clearly now. The memories were once as much a part of me as any of my vital organs. So strong and so powerful it was like it was a force bigger than myself. Mine was of Surrender and his of Domination.

He suddenly towers over me. His body pressing mine into the mattress with such force there is physically no way I could fight him off even if I had the strength to. He still forbids my hands from moving to touch him simply by looking deep into my eyes. He strokes his nose against mine and our foreheads touch as he grinds his body closer to mine ever so slowly. My breath catches in my throat as he presses his lips to my cheek, my temple, my chin and down to my neck. I shiver as I pucker my lips and my eyes flutter closed but the soft touch of his lips never comes.

"Oh God! Angela, I am going to cum. I need you to cum. CUM! CUM RIGHT NOW Sweetheart!"

I lose all sense of time and place as I release. Screaming garbled versions of his name and Master into the pillow and I claw at the sheets underneath me as I ride the waves of pleasure and ecstasy until I can take it no longer.

As I come down from the clouds, I curl into his body. I hear his breathing return to normal through the earphones and he moans my name in utter satisfaction.

I see us curled up together, his hand in my hair and caressing my back whilst my hand rests on his chest and shoulder. I press my ear against his chest and listen to his slowing heart rate and his satisfied sigh into my ear, knowing full well that I am only holding my pillow. At least, I think I do.

"Oh Angela. You know how to please your Master, don't you? I am so pleased with you."

I close my eyes at the sound of his voice and allow the good feeling of contentment and completion to wash over me. It is a beautiful feeling. One that I remember always even after the high of the orgasm has worn off. It is this that stays with me despite knowing that it is only an illusion.

The moment I give into it is the moment he is gone and misery once again takes over. All I hear through the ear piece is white noise and I am left wondering if this is just another one of my fantasies, or if I will hear that voice again someday.

The room is again silent and dark save for the light of my alarm clock and I put my head back into a comfortable position on the pillow knowing that sleeping will not be difficult to achieve now.

I leave my IPad and earphones on the floor, determined to kick the bad habit of needing them with me every time I go to sleep but I know that my addiction is never far from my thoughts.

The craving for it never goes away. The craving for HIM never goes away.

The End

12