All Comments on 'Through Tragedy Comes Love Pt. 03'

by Padre33

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
cursrahcursrahover 2 years ago

can't wait for more of this story

Sune2022Sune2022over 2 years ago

This is one of my current favorite ongoing stories. You have great talent

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

I'm becoming less interested in the sex and more so the lot. Great stuff! The character interaction reflects the same thoughts and emotions that regular people in a similar situation would be reacting to - very "real". 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

They sure have decisions and plan to make. But they can continue to be a loving family. I still think sexy Chris can have some sexy chest hair for his masculine, muscular chest!

juanviejojuanviejoover 2 years ago

YOU ARE STILL GETTING FIVES BUT IT'S BEGINNING TO GET A BIT TOO SLOW.

Angel_AzraelAngel_Azraelover 2 years ago

The story it's still lovely and romantic so far. The characters are very real, reflecting on the past, the drama involving the hard decisions they have to make to have a future together... all very well done. Ava is very adorable, and the way all the main characters interact with her always make me smile. I love this story.

And finally! Someone who knows how to do anal sex properly and write about it. Writers and readers, this is how it's done. I'm tired of reading from authors (darkmind222 is a good example) who write about it all the time but know nothing about the basics preparations (proper lubrication, hygiene, and stretching) to do it safely, erotic, and make it work to feel good, and being extra careful like Chris did is also important. Most writers here just shove dicks up the asses like it's nothing, and worse, some authors (again, darkmind222 comes to mind) do the nasty habit of ass-to-mouth like it's yummy (FFS...) making the whole event dreadful to read. And like in real life, not everybody is built for that or enjoy it, and Emily found out about it in the best way possible for her, making the whole event still nice in the end.

But enough of that. You're doing a great work here. Yes, the latest parts are short, but real life gets in the way of everybody, so keep your own pace to write the next chapters and never rush. I always say quality over quantity is better, and yours, is 100% quality.

Take care.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

great story. hope there's more to come

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ruined a perfectly good story with the last part.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 2 years ago

The story is really good. It’s got a solid backstory, setting up a scenario that could work - not something outlandish. I’m looking forward to more.

Suggestion: stop using the first paragraphs to summarize previous chapters. Just one line advising readers to start with Pt 1.

Diecast1Diecast1almost 2 years ago

Chapter 3 ,a very good story. Enjoying it a lot. AAAAA+++++

Coochielover71Coochielover713 months ago

Good story really good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPadre33@Padre33
1 May 2024 Good morning Everyone, I'm still alive, though just as swamped, and struggling to get any writing done. I am not done with Kodie and Martin, and have a few ideas on how to take the story, but need to find the time and motivation to get to the writing. Thank you...

SIMILAR Stories