Through Tragedy Comes Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't reply. Her tight pussy was bringing me dangerously close to finishing, and I was trying to concentrate. I wanted to give her an orgasm before I exploded.

To hurry Emily along, I reached down between us and began thumbing her clit. As soon as I started, Emily slammed her hips down and began grinding on me. Her hips swirled in rocking circles.

Then I felt it. Her pussy clamped down on my cock. She went rigid and closed her eyes tight. Emily moaned out, "I'm cumming!"

Hearing her words and feeling her vice-like pussy working on my cock was too much. I pulled her down harder on me as my cock began throbbing. I shot a huge load deep into her pussy.

Emily's eyes shot open. "My gawd. I can feel it. I can feel your dick moving. You're cumming!" Without warning, she leaned forward mashing her boobs into my chest and kissed me. We made out, as she continued to rock her hips, prolonging our orgasms.

When we finally came down from the high, and my cock softened and fell out of her, Emily rolled off of me. She cuddled up close, resting her head on my shoulder, and tossing her leg over mine. I wrapped my arm around her, and together we dozed off.

I awoke sometime later when I felt someone playing with my cock. I peeked my eyes open and watched as Emily sat beside me and examined my pecker. I figured it was the first or one of the only, real dicks she'd ever seen in person. She played with me until I was hard, and then we made love again. We showered and did it again. Then we went to bed for the night. When we woke up again, we screwed again in the morning. This was just the beginning.