Throw Your Arms Around Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Definitely."

"Desirable?"

"Yes."

"Would you take me into my bedroom and fuck me?"

I sipped at my drink. "Yes. But I'm not sure that's a good idea."

"Because I'm Katie's mother," she stated, not asked.

"Exactly."

"And if I wasn't?"

"We wouldn't be having this conversation as we'd already be in your bedroom."

"Is there anything I can do or say to change your mind?"

"It's not really about changing my mind. I want to do it. The body definitely wants to do it. The mind just needs to catch up."

She grabbed my glass and placed both hers and mine on the table before relaxing back on the couch. Turning completely to face me, as I did the same, she grabbed my hand for a moment before running it up my up and over my shoulder. Feeling her hand then travel up the back of my neck and into my hair, she gently pulled me forward to kiss her. This time, I responded immediately, our mouths slightly parting and I could taste the alcohol on her lips. The kiss was rather chaste for a moment before I felt her tongue requesting entrance. I pulled back again.

"Are you absolutely sure?" I asked. She nodded. "Me too."

Wrapping my free arm around her waist, I pulled her in closer and kissed her. Soon our tongues were playful and our hands were exploring each other. She only tasted of alcohol, but then again, I would have too. But I could smell her scent, a mixture of perfume and body-spray that made her smell delightful. Our mouths not breaking, she pulled me down as she lay back on the couch, spreading her legs as I lay between them. I have no doubt she would have felt my erection as I pressed into her, feeling her grin as she broke the kiss for a moment.

"Your body definitely wants it," she stated in a tone I'd never heard in her voice before.

I kissed her again, purposely pressing my groin into hers, rewarded with a whimper, as I felt both hands caressing my back, one of her legs looping around mine. Even while kissing her, I was still feeling a little stunned about the turn my life was possibly taking. Did I feel guilty? No. Did I think about Katie? No. Did I only think about the attractive woman currently underneath me? Hell yes. I then cleared my mind and focused on kissing her, one of my hands trailing up her body and gently caressing one of her breasts, earning me another grin as I kissed her.

Then we heard keys in the door and we quickly scrambled into seating positions on the couch. "Mum?" Katie called, entering the living room a few seconds later. "Oh..."

"Hello, sweetie. Where have you been?"

I sat silently. "Oh, I've just been to collect..." She trailed off as king of the douchebags appeared at her side. I know you shouldn't judge a book by its cover, but he looked like a complete moron, the type of guy I knew Katie would usually have nothing to do with. I noticed Sally look him up and down, turn towards me and her eyes said everything. I couldn't help the slight smirk as she stood up.

"And you are?" Sally asked.

"Mark." God, he sounded like a moron too. There was no offer of a handshake, or anything else. The look he returned was not respectful.

I knew Sally wasn't going to like this one little bit. And I knew she would have no problem telling her daughter what she thought. "Katie, with me please." Sally disappeared into the kitchen, Katie following meekly behind. The door to the kitchen was closed and, while I could hear voices, I couldn't hear exactly what was being said. Still, this was a rather interesting development.

"Who are you?"

"Me?" I replied, pointing to myself, "Oh, I'm just the ex-boyfriend. Katie's mother invited me around for a drink to celebrate Christmas. Sally and I go way back."

That revelation startled him. "Ex-boyfriend?" he asked carefully, clearly looking me up and down.

"Yep, though trust me, I'm not here for Katie. She's all yours, mate. No doubt you're just going to be another notch on her bed post. Might even start stapling the used condoms to her wall with your selfie photo."

He appeared thoughtful, though as thoughtful a moron like he appeared to be, could be. Sally appeared a few moments later, a slightly satisfied smile on her face, Katie appearing moments later. "Come on, Mark, I'm taking you home," she said quietly, the pair leaving without saying goodbye.

We sat in silence for at least a minute or two before I had to ask, "So... What was that conversation about? You can tell me to butt out if you want..."

"I just said I'm not having my daughter bring strange boys back to my house. My house, my rules. If she wants to be a slut, and thinks she can bring home idiots like him to my house, she can keep dreaming. And definitely move out." She touched my arm. "I still wish..."

I put my hand on hers. "Part of me still wishes that, too. It always will. But she made the choice," I said quietly with a sigh. "Listen, that's killed the mood a little. In fact, it's kind of killed it completely for me."

"I understand, Mikey. Thanks for coming, though. And for the little make out session. I'll feel invigorated all week," she said with a light laugh.

I couldn't help laugh as she escorted me to the door. I turned to face her on the threshold, then thought, 'What the hell!', wrapped my arms around her and kissed her again. We must have made out for a good minute before I finally broke away, both us breathing heavily, Sally with her eyes closed a few seconds after mine. "Are you sure you have to go?"

I hugged her close and whispered in her ear. "It's for the best. At least for now. Maybe some other time, when we're not interrupted?"

"I'd like that," she said before kissing my cheek, "Goodnight, Mikey."

"See you later, Sally."

It was darker than I realised as I walked back to the house, checking my phone to see I'd been with Sally for at least four to five hours. As soon as I walked inside, Mum and Dad inundated me with questions. Dad was very keen to hear if I'd slept with her. I couldn't help laugh as I said we didn't do anything. Well, except kiss.

"You kissed Ms. Williams?" my sister asked, "But, she's like, old and stuff!"

"She's only..." I had to stop and count, "Forty-three." Then I had to pause. "Wow, that's actually... pretty hot, when I think about it. Definitely MILF territory."

"She's older than Mum!" my sister exclaimed.

"I do have one thing to say, Michael," my father stated. Use of the full name mean some good advice, and more than likely a warning, was about to come. "You are aware of who she is, and who your ex-girlfriend is. There will be plenty of gossip and rumour if you're serious."

"I'm not sure anything is even happening, Dad. We get along well. We shared a little kiss. It was nothing."

"But do you want it to be nothing?" Mum wondered. My silence spoke volumes. "Just be careful, Mikey. You don't want to get hurt again."

"I'll be fine, Mum."

I had no work forthcoming between Christmas and New Year, an unspoken agreement that the neighbours wouldn't request anything during the holiday season, unless it was urgent. That allowed me plenty of time to relax by the pool, evening spending a little time with my younger sister, who continued to tease me a little bit about a possible romance with Sally. It was all in good fun and, I couldn't deny it really, that there was an element of truth to what she was saying.

For New Year's Eve, my friends had planned for us to head into the city to bar hop before settling in one for the celebrations. Most of us were single, and while there was plenty of joking at my expense about being newly single, there were also plenty of commiserations, more than aware of how much I had loved Katie, and how she'd broken my heart. Thankfully, they were unaware of what was happening with her mother. I don't think I could have withstood that much ribbing.

I dressed as nicely as I could. A well-ironed shirt. Trousers. Leather shoes. I combed my hair, doused myself in half a bottle of deodorant, even slapped on a little cologne. Wandering out into the living room, Mum whistled. "Hot date, tonight?"

"Just out with the boys, Mum."

"Looking to pull?"

"No, Mum. But I'll play wingman for any of my friends." Mum looked ready to say something, perhaps that I should give it some thought. Instead, she simply kissed my cheek and told me to have fun as I heard the taxi arrive, carrying at least two of my mates. After grabbing a couple of roadies, we boarded a train into the city, casually knocking back our cans, and enjoying some conversation and laughter. Thankfully, we had one of the new air-conditioned trains, so only sweat a little bit on the way.

The city was already heaving by the time we arrived, six of us eventually joining up. We bar hopped for a couple of hours, knocking back a pint in each, checking out the talent, before moving on. It was around 8 or 9pm when I felt my phone buzz in its pocket, pulling it out to see I had a message.

From Sally.

Are you in the city? Where are you? Would you like to meet for a drink?

I replied immediately. 'On George Street. Where are you? And yes.'

She sent me the name of a bar not too far away, suggesting to our friends we should give that a try. Upon entering the bar, I know all six of us came to a halt. The bar was full but my eyes were immediately draw to the stunning woman sitting all by herself, wearing a strapless little black dress, barely halfway down her thigh, considering how her legs were crossed, said legs covered in thigh highs, feet in what appeared to be sensible heels. My eyes travelled up and down her body a couple of times, before I looked at her face. She looked straight at me and smiled, noticing the necklace plunging into her cleavage, the light make-up and the fact she'd had her hair done.

She was absolute stunning.

I took the lead, walking towards her. "Hi, Mikey," she said.

"Hello, Sally."

She then looked past me. "Hello, boys. Having fun tonight?" I heard murmured replies of 'Yeah, fine', among others. I knew they'd probably have faces like me. "Do you mind if I steal Mikey here for a while? I'm dying for some company. My friend abandoned me, the tramp."

"Sure, Ms. Williams," one of my friends said, turning to see all of them simply smile at me, before they disappeared into the crowd.

I took the barstool next to Sally, purposely moving it closer to hers. She grabbed the attention of the bartender. "Two Maker's Mark on the rocks. In fact, make it four. We don't want to keep ordering, do we, Mikey?"

"I don't plan on getting too drunk tonight."

She returned a smile. "Oh, and what do you plan on doing tonight?"

"That's for me to know and you to find out," I replied, sounding far more confident than I should have.

"Oh, a surprise? I like surprises."

We made small-talk for the next hour or so, drinking slowly, as I definitely didn't want to get drunk. Sally kept to the same pace as me. My mates appeared later as I'd practically abandoned them upon arrival, and I ditched them for the rest of the night without any guilt whatsoever. I did escort them to the door, and I had many suggestions of what I should do. Though crude, they were what I planned in the end.

We continued to sit at the bar, eyes only for each other. Seeing an open booth, I suggested we get a little more comfortable, so we sat down next to each other, a drink in each hand so we didn't have to order again until after midnight. If we even got that far...

"You look very handsome tonight, Mikey."

"You're something else entirely, Sally."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm not really sure what I can say without sounding incredibly corny."

"Keep it simple then."

"You're stunningly beautiful."

The smile she returned would have lit up a darkened room. Instead of kissing me, though, she simply cuddled into me. I wrapped an arm around her, inhaling the scent of her perfume and shampoo. "This should feel so wrong, what I want to do with you," she said quietly.

"I know what you mean."

"But you have to move on, right?"

"You're right. I do need to move on."

"And I'm a single woman too."

"You are."

"So neither of us should feel guilty."

"Agreed," I stated, without hesitation, "Why should we be feeling guilty about our mutual attraction?"

We sat in silence, listening to the hum of conversation, my hand just gently stroking her side, occasionally sipping at my drink, continuing to make idle chit-chat. Eventually, there was the countdown, the pair of us looking at each other as we counted down to one. We said Happy New Year and then we were all over each other.

There was an urgency to our kiss which suggested everything we wanted. We'd been denying ourselves what we really wanted and I guess reached the point where we stopped caring, at least what others thought. I soon had her pressed into the corner of the booth, our mouths refusing to break as her tongue explored mine. I ran a hand up her legs and under her dress, Sally smiling for a moment before moving my hand up her body and feeling her up.

"We should go because, if we don't stop, we're going to get kicked out."

I booked us an Uber. Five minutes later, we were in the backseat of a car, being driven to her house in the suburbs. We managed to behave while sat in the back, at least for a little while, before Sally switched from the right to centre seat and we started making out again. I noticed the driver watch occasionally through the rear-view mirror, though he stopped every time I noticed him watch for too long.

I was rock hard by the time we arrived at her home, giving the Uber quite the tip as I noticed he did put his foot down along the highway leading out of the city. Sally practically dragged me to the front door, fumbling in the darkness for the keyhole, so I took out my phone to help. Once inside, there was no delay as Sally grabbed me by the front of my shirt and ripped it off, our mouths locking again as we stumbled through the darkness towards her bedroom. She stopped for a moment as she switched on the bedside lights. I couldn't help smile.

"What?"

"Katie never liked the lights on. Even after a few months, she still felt self-conscious."

"Well, I want to see you. And I assume you want to see me?"

I looked down at my rather obvious erection. "I think that speaks for itself."

She grabbed me by the hand and sat me down on the edge of the bed. She took a couple of steps back and started to strip. I know I ogled as she ran her hands up and down her body, her eyes never leaving mine. Any time I looked ready to move, she shook her head. I stayed in place, barely, watching as she moved a hand to the back of her dress, watching as she unzipped it. Slowly, excruciatingly slowly I thought, she lowered the dress, first revealing the lacey black bra covering her breasts, lower over her flat stomach then over her panties, garter and finally over her thigh-high stockings, stepping out of it and flinging it to the side. She then strode towards me as I looked her up and down.

"What do you think?" she asked, almost shyly.

I did the only thing I could think of, wrapping an arm around her, placing my hand on her back and dragging her forward so I could kiss her stomach, before standing, slowly kissing up her body until I could kiss her on the lips. I felt her hands run up my sides before one headed south and gently grasped my cock. I couldn't help gasp when she did.

"Are you excited, Mikey?"

"Uh-huh."

"Will you cum quickly?"

"I don't normally, but..."

She smiled again. "I'll just take it as a compliment when you do."

I chuckled at the use of 'when', not 'if', not that I was offended. We resumed kissing as her fingers quickly found the buttons of my shirt, that disappearing rather quickly, before her fingers found my belt, button and fly, my trousers quickly joining those on the floor, though I then spent a few seconds awkwardly kicking off my shoes and socks.

"Sorry," I said, "Didn't think about that."

"Don't worry about it," she smiled as we resumed our kiss. Hands were now definitely exploring, running my fingers up and down all the sensitive areas I'd read about. Eventually I just had to see more of her, my fingers finding the clasp of her bra. Thanking any god I could think of that I at least knew what I was doing there, I had that unclasped easily, finally freeing her breasts. I had to stop for a moment and look down. They were small but they were perfect. Barely any sag, and lighter coloured nipples than I expected.

"What do you think?" she asked, a hint of nerves in her tone.

I answered her by bending down to take one of her nipples in my mouth, hearing her gasp as I sucked and nibbled on it. Feeling both her hands around the back of my head, I kept on sucking and licked as I moved my own hands down her back towards her butt, taking two handfuls of what were some rather firm cheeks. I'd always thought she had a great arse, but had never though how it would feel. It was firm but there was enough meat on there to grab hold of.

I heard her sigh against as I moved to her other breast, suckling at that one as I slowly moved one hand from her ass, gently caressing her skin as I moved it to her front. I then gently rubbed across her panties until I felt her mound, delighted to feel she was very wet. I know I smiled to myself upon feeling how wet she was, Sally gently grabbing my chin and lifting my face towards hers.

"That's what you do to me, Mikey," she said softly.

Then I felt her hand grab my cock, tented in my underwear, unable to hold back the gasp, and the shudder through my body, when she did. Feeling her fingers simply stroke it gently, I felt her other hand grab the band and pull them down, helping them over my cock before they fell to the ground. She looked down for a moment before returning her eyes to mine. "Wow. Very nice, Mikey."

I felt my cheeks heat up. "Yeah?"

"Definitely." She then leaned forward. "I can't wait until it's inside me," she breathed into my ear, before leaning back, "But first, I think you need a blowjob. If you cum fast, don't worry. We have all night and morning."

I gulped as I watched her lower herself to her knees, her eyes never leaving mine. I just had to watch her as she grabbed my cock by its head and trailed a tongue up its shaft. I hissed again, knowing I wasn't going to last long at all. "Did Katie suck your cock, Mikey?" she teased.

"Occasionally."

"Was she any good?" I shrugged, as I had no-one to compare her to. "Did she swallow?"

"No, she definitely didn't do that."

Sally just smiled up at me. "Well, another sign I'm not my daughter as I certainly will for you."

I nearly erupted there and then, somehow holding it back. Grabbing my cock by the base, she continued to lick up and down, bathing the entire length in her saliva, teasing the head, always rather sensitive as I was uncut. She finally stopped teasing me, taking a little bit of my cock in her mouth, feeling her tongue tease the underneath of my shaft, her hot breath on its head. Her eyes still never left mine. I'm sure she was smiling.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, but I knew I had to watch. I wanted to and I knew Sally would want me to watch. I gazed down again as more and more of my cock disappeared into her mouth with each movement of her head. It was now coated in saliva, and I heard Sally almost choking as she attempted to take even more of my cock. I'd never measured, as it didn't interest me, but I'm guessing it was a little bigger than average?

When I felt her nose press into my groin, she pulled back and smiled up at me. "Knew I could do it," she exclaimed, continuing to pump my cock, "I'm impressed, Mikey. You have a lovely cock. And you haven't cum yet."

"I really want to."

"Then cum, Mikey. You're eating my pussy next. One good turn deserves another, after all."

The thought of eating her out nearly did me in. She smiled and obviously knew, as my cock immediately disappeared inside her mouth again. Soon, her head was bobbing up and down fast, and I could only groan as I did everything I could to hold my orgasm back. She grabbed one of my hands and put it on the back of her head, gently grabbing some of her hair as I cautiously started to thrust forward. I was sure I heard her choke as I did, but she looked up and slightly shook her head. I guess she meant it was okay.