Throw Your Arms Around Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't have time to change clothes." A little cryptic, but whatever.

Katie sat down at the table opposite me. Her eyes looked me up and down. I met her eyes and smiled, though hid it behind the mug of coffee. Otherwise, she said nothing. I certainly had nothing to say to her, though I have to say, after the night before, my mood was rather good. I still harboured ill-feeling towards her, but a lot of it had evaporated.

Sally walked over ten minutes later with two plates, one for myself, one for Katie, before sitting next to me at the table with a plate of her own, kissing me on the cheek before we started eating.

"Okay, what's going on?" Katie demanded.

I kept on eating, glancing as Sally chewed a bit of bacon, sipping at her coffee, before replying. "I met up with Mikey in the city last night. We enjoyed a few drinks, brought in the New Year together at the bar, then he escorted me home." She chewed on a bit of sausage, before adding, "Oh, he also spent the night with me."

I thought that would have made Katie furious. Instead, she looked ready to burst into tears. "What?" she cried.

Sally just shrugged. "I see no reason you should be getting upset, Katherine. You broke up with him, remember?"

"But he's my ex-boyfriend!"

"Yes, that's precisely what he is. He is your ex. Key word there, Katherine: Ex. Therefore, he is available and free to be with who he wants."

"You're old enough to be his mother!"

"Age is but a number. And I certainly heard no complaints last night nor this morning. Did I, Mikey?"

"No, ma'am. Definitely no complaints here."

I tried not to look too smug but I'll admit a small part of me enjoyed the comeuppance. Any thoughts of revenge had long disappeared once I realised Sally liked me as much as I liked her. I did worry about how Katie would react, but Sally was right. She broke up with me and I was free to be with who I wanted. And if that included Katie's mother, then so be it.

"But... but... It's..." Katie trailed off, "It's not fair!"

"Why is that, Katherine? Isn't this exactly what you wanted? You can go out and fuck whoever you want now. You're the one who broke this young man's heart. I'm sitting beside someone who would have shown you all the love you could have ever wanted, fucked your brains out whenever you wanted, have done everything possible to make your life as enjoyable as possible. He would have simply done everything in his power possible to make you happy. Instead, you threw that back in his face because you wanted to jump on some different dick. You broke his heart, Katherine. I'm just hoping I can help mend it, even if only a little bit."

That set off the waterworks. "How could you say that to me? I'm your daughter!"

"You ripped his heart out, Katie. He's been living under a dark cloud ever since that night. You probably didn't notice and you definitely didn't care. But I've seen it. So have plenty of others. I'm not the only woman in the neighbourhood who wants to get in his pants. Do you know what I see this morning? No cloud. The smile I see isn't forced. He's content. And he's happy. And so am I." Katie didn't say another word, running out of the kitchen in floods of tears. I'll admit, I felt a little sorry for her. Sally sighed to herself. "Sorry, Mikey, I was probably out of line a little there."

"I think she was given some harsh truths."

We made a little small talk as we finished breakfast, but I was left with the feeling Sally and Katie would have to repair their relationship. I helped clear up the kitchen before throwing on my shoes, ready to go. I would have stayed, but if Katie was in the house, it was just going to get awkward.

At the front door, we shared a long, deep, lingering kiss, moulding her body into mine, my hands running up and down her body once again. We finally had to come up for air, the pair of us grinning like fools.

"Sally, I'd like to ask you something."

"Sure."

"Would you like to go out on a date with me?"

She was thoughtful for a few seconds, and I was left thinking she was going to say no. Then she smiled. "I'd love to, Mikey."

I breathed a sigh of relief. "Good. How about I call or send you a text later?" Sally nodded. "Okay. I'd better go. Parents are probably wondering where I am too!"

She kissed me again. "Bye, Mikey. Happy New Year."

"Happy New Year to you, Sally. I hope it's a good one."

"Things are definitely looking up," she said, smiling at me as I turned and walked away, looking back to see her watching me before the door closed. Knowing I had a big dumb grin on my face, I turned and walked the short distance home.