Throw Your Arms Around Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jesus wept, it was probably the hottest thing I'd ever experienced in my life. "I'm going to cum in a second." I know she said she'd swallow, but wasn't sure, and so was ready to pull back. All she did was put a hand on each butt cheek and kept on sucking me, her head bobbing even faster, doing things to my cock I didn't even think were possible. "Gonna cum!" I yelled. Sally didn't stop, and seconds later I was blasting hot ropes into her mouth or throat, feeling my legs almost give way, letting go of her hair as I'd grabbed it tightly as I'd cum in her mouth.

She hummed happily to herself as my orgasm finished, helping her forward on her knees as I sat back on the bed. She finally took her mouth from my cock, licking her lips as she cleaned any residual cum from it. She then sat on her knees, looking up at me. I couldn't help but smile at her. She was simply stunning.

"Very nice, Mikey. Very nice indeed."

"Yeah..."

"Mind blowing?" I nodded with what I'm sure was a crooked grin. "Well, I know I could definitely do that again." I could only return a weak smile as she got up off the floor to sit next to me. "Take a couple of minutes. I know you need to recover. Though I'm sure you'll be rock hard in no time."

I chuckled. "That definitely won't be a problem. Not with you, Sally."

She smiled and gently kissed my cheek. "You've thought about it?"

I couldn't lie. "I'll admit you've been on my mind a lot lately." I paused then added, "Particularly when taking care of myself."

She cuddled and wrapped both arms around me. "You've been on mine too," she said quietly, "Probably for longer than you've thought about me."

"Really?" I couldn't hide my surprise.

"As I said, Mikey, you've grown into a fine, young man. I have no problem admitting you've been the subject to a fantasy or two of mine when I masturbate."

"Wow," I said quietly, "That's pretty hot, actually." I turned and leaned towards her, our lips meeting again. It didn't take long until the kiss was deepened, this time myself requesting entrance to her mouth. Hearing her moan was a thrill, as I wasn't sure if I was a good kisser or not, having only ever kissed Katie. I figured Sally could give me pointers if I did anything wrong. But she seemed to like what I was doing as we slowly made our way up the bed as a pair, Sally eventually ending up underneath me. I broke the kiss and simply looked at her.

"I haven't had a man look at me like that in years," she whispered.

I wasn't quite sure what she meant, and didn't think I should ask. So I just kissed her again, ensuring I pressed my cock into her panties, making her break the kissed as she gasped, so I kissed down her cheek and eventually to her neck. "Oh..." I heard her say, I think in surprise. Perhaps she thought I'd just head south. I showed her neck plenty of attention, earning myself another couple of moans before I nibbled on one of her ears, hearing her squeal in delight.

"Inexperienced but I know how to worship a body," I whispered into her ear. She grabbed my head again and rammed her tongue into my mouth for a few seconds.

"You're going to make me cum so fast too!"

"Hopefully not too fast. I want to enjoy this."

She smiled at me again. "My daughter is such an idiot."

I just shook my head. "Forget about her. I'm here with you, Sally."

The smile changed, as did her eyes, I believe in a good way. Then she just hugged me tightly for a few seconds. Eventually releasing me, I snaked a hand down her body, teasing her pussy above her panties, the cloth now absolutely soaking. I noticed her shudder, closing her eyes as she did. Kissing her neck again, I slowly made my way down, coating her upper chest in kisses before I focused attention on her breasts again. Nipples already well and truly hard, I nibbled at one, causing Sally to squeal and squirm as I did.

"So naughty!" she exclaimed, as I continued down, running my hands down her side as I kissed her flat stomach. I noticed the heavy breathing and was left wondering how turned on she was, also wondering if she was going to cum quite fast as well.

Arriving at her panties, I kissed over them, including kissing her soaking panties, having my first faint taste of her juices. I'll admit I found that very exciting. But I only teased her, feeling her body thrust forward, wanting me to keep kissing her there. Instead, I started to kiss down one her legs, despite the fact she was still wearing her thigh highs, caressing her thighs and calves, until I was even kissing her feet, after removing her heels, hearing her giggle when I tickled them. Moving to her other leg, listening to her moans and gasp, I did the same thing, continuing to caress and massage her legs as I kissed back up towards her pussy.

"Mikey, no offence, but are you sure Katie is your only partner?"

"I'm online a lot, Sally. I like to know things."

"Good god almighty, I can't wait to find out how much you do!"

I did think 'Don't get your hopes up too much', as I had no idea what would work or not. Wearing a garter belt, Sally was smart enough to wear her black lacey panties above them, so she could keep on her garter belt and thigh highs. I was going to leave those on as I found them very sexy. Well, I did find them incredibly sexy on her anyway. Removing her panties revealed her glistening cunt, and I must say I was very pleased by what I saw. She was... Well, she was a woman.

"I don't shave but keep it neat," she said quietly. I met her eyes and I could see her concern. I just smiled.

"Not all of us are obsessed by it being shaved. Well, I'm not anyway."

"Please eat me out, Mikey," she said, with not a little desperation.

Spreading her legs a little, I lowered my face towards her pussy and audibly inhaled. It was divine. Then I dipped my tongue to taste her. That was even better. Even that little touch made her gasp with excitement. Wrapping my left arm around her right thigh, I dipped my tongue again, teasing her labia, feeling her buck slightly as she must have been incredibly sensitive, before spreading those with my tongue to tease her entrance, rewarded by another slight flow of her juices.

"Mikey," she whispered, as I continued to tease her entrance, running my tongue up and down her slit before I tickled her clit. That caused her to cry out. She was breathing heavily, continued to press down into my mouth, and I knew she wasn't going to last too much longer.

Taking a moment to lick a finger on my right hand, I gently inserted that inside and started to finger her in a way I knew would hit her g-spot, or at least that's what I hoped. "Another one. Put another one in." So I did that, gently fucking her with two fingers as I now focused more attention on her clit. She was now pressing down into me, desperate for me to make her cum.

"Jesus Christ, Mikey. Fuck," she cried. Hearing her swear like that almost made me chuckle, though even in the moment, I don't think she'd have even noticed. "Faster, Mikey, faster," she asked, if not demanded. Figuring she meant both fingers and tongue, that's what I did. Flicking and circling her clit with my tongue, I fucked her with my fingers, my entire hand soon running slick, her body writhing against my ministrations. I clamped my mouth over her clit and was merciless, moving my arm slightly so my fingers would only now hit the right spot inside her.

"Holy shit, I'm so close, Mikey." I wasn't going to break whatever I was doing now to reply. All that did was drive me on to make sure she came hard, lifting her body ever so slightly as I was now pumping my fingers in and out of her like a piston. My tongue was even starting to get a little sore, but I wasn't about to stop now.

And then she came. "Fucking hell!" she cried, making some other sounds I couldn't quite make out as the walls of her cunt clamped tight around my fingers as she shuddered for a few seconds, her legs immediately feeling like jelly, the one I was still holding falling flat against the bed. I kept going, continuing to pump into her, unsure if she wanted me to stop or not. I soon felt one of her hands run through my hair, looking up to see her head still lying back on the pillow. But I took that as a sign to stop, taking my fingers from her cunt, licking those clean, before I crawled up the bed, hovering above her.

She opened her eyes, noticed me, and immediately hugged me close. "Thank you," she whispered, her voice quivering, "I haven't been made to feel like that in years."

She didn't let go of me as I shuffled to her side, snuggling into me as I wrapped my arms around her. Despite what we'd just done, this felt like the most intimate thing we'd done so far, feeling her head on my chest, just beneath my chin. I could feel her taking a series of deep breaths, kissing the top of her head as I held her.

I thought she'd gone to sleep, slightly leaning back, though she lifted her head as I did, returning another one of those heart-warming smiles I was already getting used to. Without a word, she lifted hands to my chest and pushed me onto my back, lifting herself up as she straddled my chest, feeling her warm pussy rest against my cock, currently lying flat against me. I knew what we were going to do and I felt a real case of nerves suddenly come across me. I mean, everything up to then had been fantastic. I'd thoroughly enjoyed everything. But having actual sexual intercourse was a big step, the final step, and I knew it would be a real change in our relationship, at least in my mind. I think she sensed it, leaning over to kiss me gently on the lips, only lifting her face a few inches from mine.

"Do you want me, Mikey?" I nodded. "Do you want to fuck me?"

"I do. Definitely."

"Do you want to make love to me?" she asked softly.

I couldn't help smile. "That I'd love to do too." Then I paused and looked down. "Um, should I put something on?"

"Not necessary. I take the morning after pill almost religiously, just in case I find a man who is interested in sleeping with me." Then she smirked. "That means I can take all the cum you can deposit in me tonight, and hopefully tomorrow morning too."

I couldn't help chuckle at that, and suddenly any nerves I had disappeared, taking a deep breath. "There we go. Happy thoughts once again. So, what I'm going to do, Mikey, is ride your cock until we cum together. Would you like that?" I nodded again, finding myself rather incapable of speech. "Good. Once we've done that, then I'm thinking you can fuck me once more before we go to sleep. I think we'll probably be worn out by then. I know I will."

"Good plan."

She gently kissed me again before sitting up, rubbing her pussy lips against my cock, coating it in her juices. I knew I had a big, dumb grin on my face as she did so, as she chuckled at my reaction. She did that for at least a couple of minutes, teasing both her and I, though I didn't mind, as it gave me ample time to run my hands up and down her body, including spending a bit more time fondling her boobs.

"Do you like them?" she asked, more serious than I expected.

"They're gorgeous, Sally. Just like the rest of you."

Without warning, she lifted herself up, grabbed the base of my cock and put it at her entrance. Her eyes meeting mine, I didn't know where to look as I felt her lower herself down on my cock, only stopping once our pelvic regions met.

"Fucking hell, Mikey," she whispered.

"Good?"

"Good?" she giggled, "Good, he asks! I haven't felt this full in years. Trust me, we're doing this again."

"Happy days!"

This being one of the few times I'd ever had sex without a condom and being with only the second woman in my lifetime, the number of sensations flowing down my cock and through my body into my mind were, well, mind-boggling. Her cunt was so warm, so wet, so tight. I mean, I felt it a little with a condom, but without one? My god, I knew what I'd been missing out on when it came to an experienced woman. I couldn't help the rather contented smile that likely appeared on my face.

"You feel fantastic, Sally."

She said nothing. Instead, she started to slowly rock herself on my cock, looking down to see around half my cock reappear before disappearing inside her once again. The sight was mesmerising, before I tore my eyes away to look at her face again. She had the same smile that was likely on mine, though her eyes were filled with lust and desire. Leaning down, hand to either side of me, we kissed as she slowly moved a bit faster, running my hands down her sides to her arse, shifting my legs slightly, hearing her moan as I did.

"Done this before?"

"Porn. Watched a little bit, know the basic moves. Not into gymnastics," I replied before kissing her again.

I started thrusting, meeting her body movement. Neither of us lifted the tempo too much, at least not to start. I just enjoyed the feeling of having sex without a condom, the feeling of my cock wrapped by a nice hot, tight pussy. I knew I wasn't going to last too long. The sensations flowing through me were overwhelming. "So good, Mikey," she moaned, "Hitting all the right spots."

"You're telling me."

Moving my hands to her hips, I started to thrust up a little faster, earning a squeal as Sally kissed me again, hearing her whimper as I upped the tempo again. I wanted it to last, but I also wanted to cum into her.

"Don't cum yet. Just a few more minutes."

"I'll try," I said.

I slowed down a little bit, letting Sally take control, though I continued to match her movements. We continued to make out as I ran my hands up and down her body, particularly running my fingers against along her spine, causing her to shudder slightly. "Feels good," she whispered, feeling the walls of her cunt clinch slightly when I did. Lifting her and myself slightly, I took one of her breasts in hand, gently squeezing it, while taking the other in my mouth, once against licking and nibbling at her nipple.

"Oh god, keeping doing that too!" she cried, feeling her really start to bounce up and down. Having an idea what to do, I shuffled us backwards until I was virtually sitting up against the headboard, Sally sitting in my lap. She was now riding my lap with abandon, barely able to keep my mouth attached to her breast. That was helping me ignore the build-up of cum in my balls that wanted to escape.

"Fuck, Mikey, any second," she moaned, lifting my mouth from her nipple to kiss her, feeling her moan into my mouth before I held her around her body and kissed her neck again. That did the trick, as she cried out my name before letting rip a series of expletives, feeling the walls of her pussy squeeze my cock time and again. I thrust upwards barely half a dozen times before I finally released a torrent of cum inside her. I think she barely noticed, collapsing against my chest once she was done. I tried stroking her back, telling me to stop as she was far too sensitive. So I just hugged her tightly towards me.

We sat together in silence, still joined, my cock barely going down inside her. I was ready to move, but she practically ordered me to stay where I was. Chuckling at her tone, I did as she asked.

"Mikey," she said softly.

"Yeah?"

"I'm going to start developing feelings very quickly if this continues."

"I can say I already feel the same way."

"Does that scare you?"

"It should... But it doesn't. Well, not much..."

She looked up and smiled. "I guess now isn't really the right time to discuss it."

"Why not? We just shared something very intimate."

The smile broadened. "I guess we did."

Reaching up to caress her cheek, I watched as her eyes closed, moving her head into my palm, running my hand over her ear and the back of her head, running my fingers through her hair before I kissed her gently. Opening her eyes, I couldn't help notice they glistened slightly. Then she chuckled. "Are you sure you're only eighteen?"

"I can check my birth certificate when I get home if you want."

That made her laugh, defusing the moment somewhat. It was getting a little heavy, and even I had to admit my feelings were running a little high, though I was also unsure what they were exactly. All I knew is that I liked her. I liked her a lot. And that was always going to prove awkward.

Sighing to herself, she detached herself from my lap, heading to the bathroom to clean up. Having always finished in a condom, I started to understand sex could be even messier than I realised, making her laugh when I asked what she was doing. Returning a few minutes later, carrying a glass of water each, I necked it immediately, feeling far thirstier than I realised. Sex was hard, sweaty, tiring work.

We lay side by side, just looking at each other, running a hand up her side. I couldn't remember ever seeing her look so...Well, to put it simply, happy. I was starting to feel a little tired. It had been a long day and night, though I really wanted to make love to her again, though was unsure if I had the stamina, as weary as I felt.

"Mikey?" I raised eyebrows. "Can you just hold me the rest of the night? I can't remember the last time someone did that."

There was only a thin blanket on her bed, considering it was the middle of summer, the room kept cool by the central air that blew cold air around the house. Sally turned around and shuffled backwards as I wrapped my arms around, her butt nestling into my crotch, feeling her grab my right hand with her left. Kissing her cheek, I whispered good night in her ear and fell asleep not long later.

Soft lips woke me the next morning, opening my eyes to see Sally. Memories of the previous night flooded back immediately, unable to hide my smile. Then I leapt on her, hearing her laugh as she ended up on her back. She was ready for me immediately, though it wasn't going to be a hard fuck. She sighed as I entered her again, feeling her legs wrap around me immediately.

"Fuck me, Mikey."

I surprised myself by lasting around fifteen minutes, though that was due to stopping every so often, letting the urge to cum die down. Sally giggled the third time I did that, knowing I was worried about her orgasm too. She just kissed my cheek and told me to finish. I'd made her plenty happy the night before. That was a relief, as I came only a minute or so later once I'd pounded her a little bit, which made her happy too.

Lying down next to her once I was done, I asked what time it was. "11am. Guess we should get up. Want a shower?"

"Sure."

"Do you want one together?"

"Definitely!"

I made her cum in the shower with my fingers, so that way we both ended up very happy. Then we washed each other down, and there was maybe a little more fondling, definitely more making out, before we headed back to her bedroom. Since I didn't have spare clothes, I just dressed in my clothes from the night before, Sally just throwing on what I would call 'house clothes'. I'd seen her naked, so she didn't exactly have to dress up for me.

Sally told me to take a seat in the kitchen, saying she was going to cook us a fry up. I offered to help, but she said I was her guest, and that I should sit, though she wouldn't say no to a coffee. So while she cooked, I made her a coffee, and fostered her with as much attention as possible. I was behind her, my neck on her shoulder, whispering something rude in her ear, when I heard footsteps into the kitchen.

"What the..."

I turned around to see Katie in her pyjamas. I don't think either of us knew she was home, and I was left wondering when she did. I said nothing as Sally just turned to face her. "Hi, sweetie. Happy New Year. Would you like breakfast?"

"What's Mikey doing here?"

"He's having breakfast. Is that a problem?"

I did my best to keep my face blank, grabbing my coffee and sitting at the table. I glanced at Sally,

and noticed the smile hadn't disappeared. "Well, no, I guess not but..." Katie trailed off, then looked at me again. "You're a little dressed up for breakfast."