Throwin' Pennies in the Bay Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Needless to say, that piece of cheesecake I brought back from the restaurant was the only thing that didn't get eaten that night.

When the alarm went off, I woke up, finding Virginia spooned up against me, my arm around her, her left breast cupped in my hand. I nuzzled the back of her neck as I squeezed her breast, saying, "Good morning, sweetie. Did you sleep well?"

"I did, but I had this dream," Virginia said sleepily. "I dreamed that some blonde Amazon had her way with me over and over and over ...."

I nuzzled her right ear and said, "That was no dream, sweetie. That was me," I said while giving her breast another squeeze. "I hope you enjoyed it?" I asked, fishing for a compliment.

"Oh, god, Alex," Virginia said, "I must have come about a dozen times. You are incredible!"

Virginia turned to face me, putting her left hand behind my head and pulling me in for a kiss. After showing me her appreciation for my efforts, she broke the kiss and said, "I hate to spoil the mood, but I have to go pee."

"Okay," I said, getting up with her. "I'll start the shower. Wash my back?"

While Virginia peed, I turned on the water and adjusted the temperature. I wasn't going to overindulge in my fetish since Virginia wasn't really into it, so when she offered to let me watch, I declined, taking a rain check. Once Virginia was done, we switched places, and I peed while Virginia stepped into the shower. When I was done, I joined her in the shower. We quickly washed each other before toweling off. We took turns with the sink and mirror and were soon ready to get breakfast.

Once we got to the breakfast room, we got our breakfast and sat down to eat. While we were there, Jim and Tom came in to get their breakfast. I pointed out Jim to Virginia, and for the rest of breakfast, Virginia would occasionally turn to Jim and give him a quick smile. He looked over at us a lot, and I noticed that Tom was nudging Jim from time to time. I looked over and rolled my eyes at them, letting them know what I thought of their juvenile behavior.

When we were done, we walked by their table, giving them a perfunctory 'Good morning' before returning to our room. I knew Jim would say something to me sometime today, but shining him on was fun.

We both finished getting ready. I prepared a surprise for Virginia before we headed off to the conference. Once we entered the main lobby, I turned to Virginia. With a wicked grin, I said, "I know you'll be thinking about me all day while attending your presentations, so I have something here to help you." I pulled a baggie out of my purse and handed it to her. In it were the panties that I had pulled off just before leaving the hotel. And yes, they had a damp spot on them.

Virginia looked at them and then up to me with a questioning look as I said, "Yes, I'm not wearing any panties today. I want you to think about that while you're sitting there trying to not be bored."

"Oh, you are a wicked, wicked woman," Virginia said, a big grin spreading across her face. She looked around to see if anybody was close before she opened the baggie. She took a deep sniff, a look of contentment coming over her face as her eyes closed.

The sight of Virginia enjoying my scent made me hot and wet, my nipples hardening and aching. I sucked in a small gasp before saying shakily, "I'm glad you're enjoying it."

"You just wait until tonight," Virginia warned. "I'll get you for this." With that said, she put the baggie in her purse, and we parted, going to our first presentations of the day.

Frankly, I didn't remember much of the morning presentations. I was thinking about Virginia and what she must have been thinking, knowing I was going commando. I pictured her surreptitiously pulling the baggie out of her purse in the dark during the presentation and sniffing it. That thought made me hot and bothered. We met in the main lobby when lunchtime came, and Virginia practically dragged me into the restroom. After checking to make sure we were alone, we both went into the last stall, closed the door, and Virginia just about leaped on me to kiss me.

When we broke, Virginia said, "Pull up your skirt. I want to verify that you aren't wearing any panties." I backed up against the wall and hiked up my skirt. Virginia's eyes latched onto my bare pussy before she cupped my mound with her left hand and pulled me in for another kiss.

"God, you are so wet," she panted when she broke the kiss.

"That's what you do to me," I husked as I watched Virginia bring her fingers up to her mouth to clean my juices off of them. I stepped back, pulled my skirt down, opened the stall door, and walked out, leaving Virginia to compose herself.

I stood at the sink, checking myself in the mirror as an Army Captain entered the bathroom. Just then, Virginia came out of her stall, saw the Army Captain, and cut off what she was about to say. I headed out, leaving the sink and mirror for Virginia as the Army Captain entered her stall.

I waited outside for Virginia, trying to compose myself, thinking about how close we had come to getting caught out. We grinned at each other when Virginia came out before heading to the buffet lunch.

When the day's last presentation was finished, we hurried out to the car to head back to the hotel. While driving back to the hotel, I kept glancing over at Virginia, feeling the volcano of lust threatening to erupt from her. The predatory look in her eyes made me wet, hot, and somewhat terrified, all at the same time. From the car to our room, I could feel Virginia's gaze on my ass. I unlocked the door and went in first, letting Virginia close and lock the door.

By the time Virginia turned around from locking the door, I had my skirt off, pooled at my feet, displaying my naked dripping pussy. Without a word, Virginia stepped up to me, put her hands on my hips, and dropped to her knees, latching her mouth on my pussy, and locking eyes with me. I placed my hands on the top of her head and thrust my hips toward her, trying to get more contact with her mouth as I stared into those pools of sapphire blue.

Virginia thrust her tongue into my hole, swirling it around before pulling it back out. As she did, her nose bumped my enlarging clit. She continued plundering my pussy with her tongue as I started gasping, "Oh, god! Oh, god!" over and over. My thrusting was getting increasingly frantic as I felt the oncoming tsunami of my orgasm rolling over me. Just as the wave of my orgasm broke over me, Virginia pulled her mouth off my pussy and latched her lips over my clit, licking and sucking it like a piece of hard candy. I took one last big gasp of air and held it as my orgasm broke over me and my knees buckled. I nearly collapsed onto Virginia, only her hands on my hips and my hands on top of her head, keeping me from going down. I expelled my held breath with a keening moan, trying not to alert the whole building to the incredible orgasm I was experiencing.

Virginia latched onto my pussy with her mouth and captured all of the juices that flowed from my orgasm. The feel of her tongue on my lips caused a second wave to crash over me. My eyes rolled up, and my vision started blacking out around the edges. I stumbled back until the bed hit me behind my knees, and I fell back onto the bed.

As I lay there gasping, trying to catch my breath, Virginia stood over me, her gaze locked on me as she quickly stripped. I really enjoyed seeing her naked body, her nipples hard and erect. Her lips were red from the blood engorging them. She climbed on me, straddling my hips as her hands went to my buttons to open my shirt. She started rolling her hips, increasing the pressure of her mound against mine. My clit was still sensitive from my recent orgasm, so my hips jerked whenever she made contact with my clit. I sat up as best I could so Virginia could get my shirt off my shoulders and reach behind to unclasp my bra. As soon as I was naked, our hands flew to each other's breasts.

It was another two hours before Virginia was sated enough to consider going out for dinner. By then, she must have made me come six or seven times, using her tongue, fingers, and pussy on mine, driving me crazy with desire. I would have to remember not to tempt her like that again. If I did, I'd be ravaged for hours by that incredible woman.

Tuesday morning, we almost didn't get to the conference on time. We got carried away in the shower and ended up in bed, pleasuring each other to orgasm. We missed breakfast, and I hoped nobody noticed that we hadn't shown up in the breakfast room.

When the lunch break came around, we decided to go out for lunch instead of going through the buffet. I was starved, and I could tell from the look on Virginia's face that she was hungry, too ... just not starved for food. After we got our food, we drove down to the canal. God, she was insatiable, and I loved it as she fingered me to orgasm while we sat there. Luckily, there was no foot traffic, just a couple of cars eased by while Virginia's fingers were buried in my pussy. My burger and fries got cold, but I didn't care.

After hurriedly eating our cold lunch, we went back to the conference. We made it through the rest of the day's schedule without incident. After we got back to the hotel, Virginia indulged my fetish. When I went to clean her up, I wrestled her to the bathroom floor and had my way with her, making her come twice before I let her up.

We were a bit more disciplined on Wednesday morning. We managed to get to the breakfast room before heading to the conference early enough to plan our day. We both wanted to attend a couple of briefings, one in the morning and one in the last time slot of the day, so we planned who would save seats for each other.

The day went drama-free, although Virginia dragged me into the restroom and into a stall during the late afternoon break. She laid a kiss on me that said everything I needed to know about what she planned to do to me tonight. After the last briefing wrapped up, we were heading out to the car when we ran into Jim and Tom also coming out.

Being in uniform, we had to salute them first since we were Lieutenants, and they were Captains. Once the saluting was over, I took the initiative and introduced Virginia to them.

"Jim, Tom, this is Virginia Hanratty," I said. "Virginia, this is Jim Scott," gesturing to Jim, "and Tom Redmond," I finished, pointing to Tom.

"Hello, Virginia," Jim said a little nervously.

"Hello, Virginia," Tom said nearly simultaneously.

Virginia held out her hand to Jim and said, "Jim, it's good to meet you," as Jim took her hand and gave it a brief shake.

Virginia turned to Tom, putting out her hand, and said, "Tom, it's good to meet you, too," as Tom gave her hand a perfunctory shake.

"Alex had mentioned you to me, and I'm glad I got the chance to meet you," Virginia said as she smiled at Jim.

Jim looked like he was about to faint, while Tom just gave a little snort and started walking out to his car. Tom had a girlfriend, so it was no surprise that he wasn't interested in Virginia. Jim, on the other hand, was smitten by Virginia. I couldn't blame him. I know I was. Too bad he had no chance with her.

"Um, would you like to go somewhere for dinner," Jim asked, his blush making him look so cute.

Virginia and I exchanged a significant glance, the same thought going through our minds. Virginia turned back to Jim and said, "Alex and I were going to go to the Ambassador Restaurant for dinner. Would you like to join us?"

"Um, sure," Jim said.

"Meet us in the lobby at 6 PM, and we'll go over in Alex's car," Virginia said.

"Okay, Virginia. I'll see you then," Jim said before hurrying after Tom.

We turned to each other and started giggling like school girls. While returning to the hotel, we kept looking at each other and chuckled as we planned how we would torment Jim that evening.

At 6 PM, Jim showed up in the lobby. When he saw Virginia, he just about tripped over his tongue. Virginia had dolled herself up, and I had to exert a lot of willpower to not take her right there and then myself. Jim never stood a chance. Once we got to the restaurant, we got a table. I sat to Virginia's right while Jim sat across from me to Virginia's left.

Virginia chatted Jim up during the meal, flirting with him like crazy. As far as Jim was concerned, I wasn't even there. However, Virginia's right hand was on my left leg the whole time under the table. Her hand was constantly drifting up to my crotch and back down to my knee, seemingly only paying attention to Jim.

When 8 PM rolled around, Virginia made excuses, saying she needed to get back and pack. She was flying out tomorrow night while Jim and I were flying out Friday morning. So we split the check. Jim paid for Virginia's meal, and I covered my meal. We headed out and back to the hotel. Virginia and I said goodnight to Jim in the lobby and headed back to our room.

As soon as the door was closed and securely locked, Virginia took me in her arms and looked up at me, asking, "Do you think he bought it?"

"Hook, line, and sinker," I said as I tilted my head down and kissed her beautiful soft lips.

"He's never going to believe you're a lesbian," I said when we broke. "If you hadn't been feeling me up while shining him on, I wouldn't believe you are a lesbian either."

I helped Virginia pack her bags before we spent the rest of the evening pleasuring each other, knowing that we wouldn't be together Thursday night.

In the morning, I put Virginia's bags in the back of the car before taking off for the conference for the last time. We would go straight from there to the airport after the closing ceremony. The day flew, although I didn't want it to since the time for us to part got there even quicker. Finally, the day was done, and I had no choice but to take Virginia to the airport.

Virginia was flying through Detroit and then to Dayton tonight while I was going back through Milwaukee to Dayton in the morning. She was going to check into the VOQ tonight, so I could call her there when I get in tomorrow afternoon. We said our goodbyes at the curb because I didn't trust myself not to make a scene if I went inside with her. I watched her disappear through the main entrance before I pulled away from the curb.

On the way back to the hotel, I decided to stop and eat dinner at the Ambassador Restaurant since I knew they had my new favorite beer. I sat at the bar to order a burger and a beer. Tracy was again tending bar, and we lightly flirted again, but my heart wasn't really into it. When I finished, I went back to the hotel, missing Virginia already. I was looking forward to seeing her again tomorrow evening. To keep myself busy, I packed and got ready for bed. To get Virginia off my mind, I again reflected on my brief affair with Judy...

October 1973

... We were two weeks from the start of the volleyball season, and so far, Judy and I have made the cuts to be on the team. She was the last walk-on player to make the cuts, with only one cut left. We met at the Student Union after practice to celebrate our good fortune. We got a couple of beers, some burgers, and fries and found a quiet table. We sat beside each other, our thighs touching as we ate and talked. I so wanted to lean in and kiss her luscious lips. However, there were too many people around to risk it. I did take her hand in mine under the table, intertwining our fingers.

When we were done, we headed back to our dorms. My roommate was going to be gone for the evening, so I invited Judy to my room. Once we got into my room, I turned to close and lock the door. Judy just stood there looking a little nervous but also excited. Her brown eyes were dilated almost to black, and when I closed with her, she took the initiative and leaned in, cupping my face with her hands, and locked lips with me. Our eyes locked, and the feel of her soft lips pressing onto mine was incredible. I automatically opened my mouth, allowing her tongue to slide timidly into my mouth. I moaned my appreciation, and Judy's eyes went wide as I cupped her face and sucked on her tongue. Judy groaned and started exploring my mouth with her tongue. I returned the favor, exploring her mouth with my tongue.

My left hand slid to the back of Judy's head while my right arm went around her waist, pulling her body into mine, our hips tight together. Judy copied my actions as we deepened our kiss. My eyes closed, and I just enjoyed the feeling of Judy's lips on mine, our tongues battling each other, and her body tight to mine, our breasts crushed together and our hips together. I adjusted our thighs so that our mounds were tight against them.

My right hand drifted down to cup Judy's left ass cheek, pulling her hips tighter into mine. Her right hand slid down to cup my ass cheek, pulling me in tighter against her. The feel of her muscular ass in my hand caused me to start rolling my hips, which rubbed our mounds against each other's thighs. Judy moaned her appreciation of the stimulus and started rocking her hips, increasing the stimulation.

We held our kiss for as long as we could before breaking to catch our breaths. As we gasped for air, we looked each other in the eye, seeing the desire in the other's eyes. I let go of Judy and stepped back far enough so I could pull my top off over my head, exposing my bra-clad breasts. Judy dropped her eyes to my chest, and her tongue flicked across her lips. After a beat, she looked back at me and pulled her top off, exposing her bra-clad breasts. I dropped my eyes to her chest and noted that her bra was semi-translucent, so I could see her dark nipples straining against her bra.

My hands automatically flew up to cup her breasts. This elicited a gasp from Judy. I then ran my thumbs over her hard nipples, causing her breath to hitch. Judy's hands came up to cup my breasts, my hard nipples pressing into her palms. For the next minute or so, we mutually fondled each other's breasts, our eyes locked. I then slid my hands around behind her to unclasp her bra. Once I had it unclasped, I worked the straps off Judy's shoulders and down her arms, exposing her perky breasts for me to see. Her nipples were like oversized pencil erasers, surrounded by quarter-sized pebbly areolas, the blood-engorged erectile tissue dark red in color. My mouth watered at the thought of sucking those nipples into my mouth, tonguing and nipping them.

I felt Judy's hands work their way behind me to unclasp my bra. I shrugged my shoulders to help her work the straps off and down my arms, exposing my breasts, the fresh air causing my nipples to harden even more, aching to be sucked, nibbled, and licked. As soon as my bra fell to the floor, our hands flew to each other's breasts. As my hands returned to cup her breasts, I ensured her nipples were between my thumbs and forefingers. Judy's hands started kneading my breasts, sending spikes of pleasure to my clit, making my pussy hot and wet.

Our lips mashed together again, both moaning into the other's mouths, tongues invading the other's mouths. I gripped Judy's nipples and started rolling them, marveling at how hard and long they were getting from the stimulation. Judy did the same to my nipples, sending spikes of pain/pleasure to my clit, making me swoon as my need for release overwhelmed me.

I broke our kiss, immediately leaned in, and sucked Judy's right nipple into my mouth, sucking and tonguing it. Judy moaned and said, "Oh, god, Alex. That feels so good." I pulled back until her nipple popped out of my mouth and mashed my lips against hers again.

This time, Judy broke our kiss and leaned in to take my right nipple in her mouth, sucking and tonguing it. Judy's hot mouth on my nipple felt so good I started moaning. I put my left hand behind her head and pushed it into my breast, attempting to get as much stimulation on my nipple as possible.