Throwin' Pennies in the Bay Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My right hand moved down, and I attempted to unfasten her jeans to push them down and access her pussy. Just as I got her jeans unsnapped and started to pull the zipper down, Judy's eyes popped open, and she suddenly pulled back. She must have noted my confused and hurt look because she said shakily, "I don't think I'm ready for that yet."

As hot and horny as I was, I didn't want to stop, but I didn't intend to force anything on Judy that she wasn't ready for. I pulled back and reassured her, saying, "That's OK, Judy. We'll go at your pace."

The mood was broken, so we both started to get dressed. Judy looked at me with a sad look on her face and said, "I'm sorry, Alex. I thought I was ready for this, but I don't think I am yet. I hope you understand?"

I moved closer to Judy, cupped her face with my right hand, and said, "It's okay, Judy. I want you to want it as much as I do. If you aren't ready, we'll take it slow."

Judy leaned into my hand, saying, "Alex, I really enjoyed kissing you. Can we kiss again?"

I leaned in and answered her question by molding my lips to hers. After a beat, our arms went around each other again, and we gently kissed, enjoying being in each other's arms. After about a minute, we mutually broke and stepped back from each other.

Judy stepped around me and headed to the door. As she opened it to leave, she turned to me and asked, "Can we get together again tomorrow? I need to go to my room and think about this for a while."

I smiled and said, "Sure, Judy. We'll get together after practice tomorrow?"

"Yes," Judy replied, a smile coming over her face, "that sounds good. Goodnight, Alex."

I said, "Goodnight, Judy," as she walked out and closed the door.

I flopped in my bed, my sexual frustration making me tense. I decided I needed a cold shower. I grabbed my bag, towel, and fresh panties and headed to the bathroom, intending to ...

June 1981

... Just then, my telephone rang, startling me out of my reverie. I answered the phone, saying, "This is Lieutenant Summers speaking," forgetting I wasn't at work.

"Well, hello, Lieutenant Summers. This is Lieutenant Hanratty. I called because I'm alone in my room, missing you."

"I miss you too," I said, pleased that Virginia called.

"I wanted you to know I made it safely to the VOQ and that I'm in room 107," Virginia said.

"Okay, good. I'll call you when I get in tomorrow, and then we can plan our evening," I said, feeling warm just talking to Virginia.

"Sounds good," Virginia replied. "You have a good night."

"You, too," I said, careful not to say what I really wanted to since the line could be monitored. "Good night."

We hung up together, and I lay there for the longest time thinking about Virginia. I fell asleep thinking of those sapphire blue eyes.

Waking up alone in the morning only reminded me how much I missed Virginia. My dreams had been troubled. I was looking for Virginia, and every time I thought I was just about to find her, something would happen to distract me or divert me from getting to her.

I performed my toilet and went down to get breakfast. There were fewer people there this morning since many had flown out yesterday. I did see all of my fellow officers there this morning. Jim came over to ask me if Virginia had said anything about him. I assured him that she had enjoyed dinner Wednesday night. I told him she was staying at the VOQ but didn't give him any more information. If he tried to hook up with Virginia, I'd let her discourage him.

With breakfast out of the way and my bags packed, I checked out and headed to the Houghton County Memorial Airport. I turned in the rental car and checked in at the gate for my flight. After a short wait, they announced that boarding was starting for the first leg of the return flight to Dayton through Milwaukee Mitchell International Airport. After a brief, uneventful flight into Milwaukee, we transferred to a 737 for the trip to Dayton, OH.

Once the plane took off, I settled in for the flight to Dayton. I had scored a window seat, so I was able to see where we were going. Since I didn't have an immediate neighbor to bother me, I started reminiscing about Judy again ...

October 1973

... The next day, after practice, Judy and I got together to head over to the Student Union for dinner. After what had happened last night, I didn't press with Judy. I was going to wait for Judy to make the first move. I took her hand to hold it as we walked to the Student Union. She seemed okay with that, smiling at me as we chatted during the walk.

As always, Judy pulled open the door and let me go in first. I smiled my appreciation, and we headed to the buffet to get our food. I got a Chefs salad and a beer and joined Judy at the table she had grabbed for us.

We sat and ate, chatting away, the sexual tension building as we sat there eating. As we were finishing up, Judy looked at me, smiling shyly, and asked, "Can we go up to your room? I've thought about it and want to finish what we started last night."

I smiled back and asked, "Are you sure? There's no rush to do it right away. I'm willing to wait until you really do want it."

"Yes, I'm sure," Judy replied. "I thought about it a lot last night. I even masturbated a couple of times thinking about it. I want to see what it's like, and I trust you to be the one to show me."

I was young and hormonal; otherwise, I might have twigged to Judy's frame of mind.

We hurried back to my place, hand-in-hand. When we got to my room, I turned to lock the door. Judy wrapped her arms around me and pulled me into her, her breasts crushed against my back, her hard nipples scoring my shoulder blades. Judy nuzzled my ear while her right hand drifted down over my core to my pussy and her left hand cupped my right breast. I moaned from the dual attacks on my body as she squeezed my mound and breast at the same time.

My nipples ached as they hardened while my pussy got wet and hot. I thrust my hips against Judy's right hand and arched my back, attempting to get more contact with Judy's left hand. After a second simultaneous squeeze, Judy loosened her arms enough for me to spin around and lock lips with her, moaning into her mouth as she moaned into mine. My arms went around Judy, my hands roving up and down her back. I ended with both of my hands clenching her ass checks. Both of Judy's hands ended up clenching my ass cheeks as I guided us toward my bed. While in each other's arms, I toed off my flats. Judy did the same. It was like we were dancing; we both instinctively knew the moves.

I grabbed the hem of her tank top and pulled it up as she did the same with mine. We separated long enough to get them off. Our hands went to each other's bra clasps, and we took each other's bras off to join our tops on the floor. My hands then went to the snap and zipper of Judy's jeans, and she again mirrored my actions. Once our jeans were unfastened, we stepped back far enough to drop our jeans and panties to the floor and step out of them. Thus naked, we again clenched, our breasts crushed against each other's while our hips came together. Her hard nipples dug into my breasts while my hard nipples scored her breasts.

I again guided Judy back to my bed. When the back of Judy's knees hit my bed, I eased her down onto the bed so that we ended up lying there on our sides, facing each other, I on my left side while Judy lay on her right side. I said, "Just follow my lead," as my right hand cupped her left breast, her nipple between my thumb and forefinger. Judy mirrored my action, her left hand on my right breast. I leaned in to kiss Judy while I gently squeezed her breast, enjoying the dichotomy of her soft breast and hard nipple on my palm. Again Judy mirrored my actions, causing both of us to moan into each other's mouths.

Locking eyes with Judy while kissing her, I slowly slid my right hand down her ribs and over her left hip. At the same time, I bent my right leg, sliding my right foot up and tucking it behind my left knee, opening my thighs to give Judy access to my pussy. Judy followed suit, again mirroring my moves.

Once Judy's thighs were open, my right hand slid down, and I cupped her mound, feeling her heat and wetness. She did the same to me. Again we moaned into each other's mouths as we reacted to each other's touch. I worked my middle finger between her lips to gather her juices to lubricate my finger. I then worked it into her hole, swirling it around the edge before entering. Judy moaned even louder as she followed suit, working her finger into my hole.

I slowly pulled my finger out, contacting all sides of her hole as I did. Then I slowly worked my finger back in, keeping a slow tempo so Judy would not be set off too soon. When my finger was in as far as I could reach, the base of my thumb bumped her clit. Judy pulled back from our kiss and gasped in a big breath before moaning, "Oh, god, Alex!" I repeated the cycle, again making sure I stimulated her clit on each down stroke. Judy followed suit, and when her thumb hit my clit, I gasped and said, "Oh, god, Judy, that's it!" making sure to let her know I appreciated her efforts.

We stared into each other's eyes, gasping as we sped up our efforts to plunder each other's pussy. I could tell that Judy was on the verge of going over the edge as I felt my orgasm building to a crescendo. Almost simultaneously, we went over the cliff, gasping and going, "Oh, god!" as we continued spastically fingering each other. Eventually, we stopped sated. I brought my hand up and licked Judy's juices off my hand. Judy brought her hand up to her face. She hesitated a moment, sniffing it before she tentatively licked her finger, tasting another woman's juices for the first time.

Later, after we had brought each other to several mind-blowing orgasms while trying several different positions, I spooned Judy. I pulled the blanket over us, and we fell into an endorphin-induced slumber. Later that night, we woke enough to switch positions, so Judy was spooning me. In the morning, my alarm went off, waking us both up. Judy had her left hand cupping my right breast. When the alarm went off, she squeezed my breast before we got out of bed.

Knowing my roommate would be there soon to prepare for her classes, we quickly picked up our clothes. Judy dressed so she could head back to her room to prepare for her classes. I donned my bathrobe to go shower before I went to class. Before Judy left, we clinched and had one last torrid kiss before we broke, and Judy slipped out the door, promising to see me at practice tonight ...

June 1981

... The pilot brought me out of my reverie, announcing that we were descending into James M. Cox Dayton International Airport. Once we landed and disembarked, George gathered us in the baggage area and told us to go home and that we didn't need to go into the office. I didn't need to be told twice. Once I got my luggage, I made my way to the shuttle to get to the long-term parking lot to get my car.

I loved my car, a 1978 Datsun 280ZX convertible. It had been pricey, but it was well worth it. I enjoyed driving it, and when I opened it up on the highway, I felt as if I was flying. I returned to my apartment in Fairborn, anxious to get changed and call Virginia. After unpacking, I showered and donned capris and a spaghetti strap top. I decided to wear flats since I wasn't sure what our plan would be for the evening.

I called Virginia and told her I was on the way. I decided to drive with the top down, so I had my hair in a low ponytail, threaded through the back of a baseball cap. When I got there, I went in and found her room. I knocked on the door, and Virginia immediately answered. Virginia wore capris, a form-fitting button-up shirt, and low-rise sneakers with ankle socks. She had her hair in a French braid. I didn't have to say anything to her about having the top down. I noticed that she had a small bag packed and ready to go. Virginia didn't need to report to her new commander until Monday, so she was going to overnight at my place until Sunday. I suggested that she stay at my apartment until she got an apartment of her own. Regardless, Virginia decided to get the VOQ room to alleviate any concerns that we were more than just friends.

When we got out to my car, Virginia's eyes lit up when she saw it. "Wow, nice ride," she said as I popped the trunk to put her bag in.

"Yeah, it's a chick magnet," I snarked.

"Well, it worked for this chick," Virginia snarked back. "Where to?" she asked as we got in. I handed Virginia a spare pair of sunglasses as I donned mine.

"I wanted to take you by the Rental office at my apartment complex so you can get on the list for the next available unit. Then we can drop off your bag at my place. Then we can go get dinner. However," I finished, "I'm flexible if you have something else in mind."

A lecherous grin spread over Virginia's face as she said, "Well, I can attest to your flexibility. It will come in handy with what I have in mind when we get to your place."

As I pulled out of the parking lot and headed for the gate, I looked at Virginia with a shocked look on my face. In a mock, shocked voice, I said, "Why, Lieutenant Hanratty, what on earth are you proposing?"

While putting her left hand in my crotch, cupping my pussy, Virginia said, "Why, Lieutenant Summers, I'm proposing to go straight for dessert. It's located between your legs." She squeezed my mound, almost making me swerve off the road. I managed to continue driving even with Virginia's hand staying where it was.

We stopped at the rental office, and Virginia signed up for a one-bedroom apartment. The clerk said they expected several units to become available at the end of the month. Since a lot of the tenants of this apartment complex were military, it was typical that new assignments would free up units all of the time.

We stopped by my place to show Virginia what her apartment would look like since I had a one-bedroom apartment myself. Virginia brought her bag in to drop it off when we went in. Despite my best intentions, we left a couple of hours later to get dinner, dessert already having been eaten. I took Virginia to my preferred hangout in Fairborn. It was Tickets Pub and Eatery. I liked it because it had a large selection of regional beers, my favorite being Yuengling Dark Brewed Porter. We sat at the bar and had burgers and beers. Of course, we had a few single (at least they implied they were) men come up and hit on us, but we just ignored them when we could and told them to go away when they didn't get the hint.

After eating, I drove us around the Fairborn area showing her where everything was. I also took us onto the base in Areas A/C and showed her where everything was. We drove by FTD so she could see where it was located. There's a shuttle service from the VOQ, so Virginia could get back and forth to FTD until her car and belongings arrived. I also drove to Area B to show her where I worked and the Air Force Museum. I also showed her Hanger 18, where the aliens were supposedly kept. I then took us back to my place.

We spent the rest of the evening on my couch, watching TV and discussing our plans for the rest of the weekend. As we sat arm-in-arm, I felt really good and thought I would like to take our relationship to the next level. However, there were two tremendous obstacles. First, homosexual relationships were forbidden and, if caught, would lead to a less-than-honorable discharge. This would be a double whammy. We would lose all VA benefits, and future employers would want to know why we didn't have an honorable discharge and be reluctant to hire us. Second, I would be leaving on a new assignment shortly, no doubt to another base. We would have to somehow maintain a long-distance relationship. That would not be easy if it were a heterosexual relationship, let alone a forbidden homosexual relationship.

I sighed, in frustration, causing Virginia to look at me with a questioning look. I said, "Sorry, Virginia, just thinking."

"About?" she asked, snuggling into me.

"I was just thinking about my new assignment coming up and us being separated," I said, nuzzling the top of her head.

"Let's not think about that right now," Virginia said, looking up at me.

"Okay, I'll just be thankful I have you here with me right now," I said as I leaned down and kissed her.

"Works for me," Virginia said as she pulled me down on her and let me have my way with her.

Saturday, we went for a ride out toward Yellow Springs and Xenia. It was a beautiful summer day, and I drove along the country roads, enjoying the rural landscape. We went by Antioch College, a famous liberal college, in Yellow Springs before heading out along Rte 343 to Clifton and then Rte 72 down to Cedarville, where we ate lunch. We then got on US42, heading toward Xenia. On the way, we stopped and visited Indian Mound, one of the most intact Indian burial mounds that resembled a snake as it winds around. We then got back on US42 and went into Xenia, famous (or infamous, depending on your point of view) for having been nearly destroyed when an F5 tornado tore through it in 1974. The dichotomy of the new buildings interleaved with the old buildings was startling.

We headed north on US68 back toward Yellow Springs, stopping by to see the Glen Helen Covered Bridge before going into John Bryan State Park. After some hiking, we got back in the car and headed back to Yellow Springs to eat dinner at The Four Winds Cafe. When we were done, we headed north on US68 to Young's Dairy Farm to get ice cream. We then headed back to Fairborn via US68 to I70 to I675 to East Dayton Yellow Springs Road.

The sun was setting as we got back to my place. Virginia thanked me for showing her around the area once we got inside. I must admit, I loved how she thanked me repeatedly until I was a limp pool of goo.

Sunday morning, we went for a run. Virginia loved to run, and I decided to run with her. We ran all around the neighborhood. We started by running along Beaver Valley Road under I675 and around the athletic fields. Several softball/soccer games were in progress, making us dodge some traffic. Then we reversed course and ran down Old Yellow Spring Road until we got to Colonel Glenn Highway. Then we turned back and ended up back at my place.

We had fun in the shower, and I showed Virginia my appreciation for her thanking me for the previous night. Once our mutual admiration society meeting ended, we decided to go down to the Dayton Mall and shop. We did some shopping for each other, getting each other an outfit we'd like to see the other in. We ended up at Victoria's Secret and bought each other some sexy lingerie. I bought Virginia a cute little open-cup teddy that left nothing to the imagination. Virginia bought me a matching bra and garter belt set and some stockings, saying she'd love to see my long legs in stockings.

When we returned to my apartment, we modeled our new clothes and accessories for each other. We really enjoyed getting each other out of them afterward.

Sunday evening, I took Virginia back to the VOQ. I watched her head into the VOQ before driving back to my apartment. I hated that we couldn't be together and that we had to hide our feelings for each other. How often would I have to watch Virginia walk away because we couldn't be together? But, when I raised my right hand, I agreed to that. It still sucked.

Monday, Virginia reported to her new commander at FTD. I went into my office and back to work after the two-week TDY. Unexpectedly, time-wise anyway, notification of my new assignment was waiting for me. I had queried about an opening in ASC at Robins AFB in Georgia just before I had left for the symposium. Apparently, I had impressed the Program Manager enough that he went ahead and started the paperwork to get me assigned to his program. My reporting date was going to be in mid-August. So I had nearly two months to prepare for my move. I spent the day catching up on my mail and writing up my notes from the symposium in a report to my boss. I needed to distract myself from the fact that I only had two months here with Virginia.