Throwin' Pennies in the Bay Pt. 02

Story Info
Military officers must choose between career and love.
14.6k words
4.81
8.9k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/12/2022
Created 04/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Part 2 of a two-part story.

It goes without saying that you should read "Throwin' Pennies in the Bay Pt. 01" first before reading this story.

The following events took place in 1981, long before the "Don't ask, don't tell" policy was in place in the military. Being an active lesbian was risking your career, especially for an officer.

In 1971, President Richard Nixon formally certified the 26th Amendment to the US Constitution, lowering the voting age from 21 to 18. In response, most states reduced the legal drinking age to 18. Georgia reduced the drinking age to 18 in 1972, before the events depicted in the flashback scenes.

© 2020-2022 Candy_Kane54

***

June 1981

I was dreaming.

You know that feeling when you are dreaming, and you know you are dreaming. Everything seems so real but, at the same time, so unreal.

I was having the most incredible sex with the most amazing woman I had ever known. I looked into her sapphire blue eyes as she attacked my pussy with her tongue. I was just about ready to explode when there was a loud knocking on the door.

I woke up in the dark as the knock was repeated. I could see daylight leaking around the curtains in the hotel room, so I knew it was morning. My eyes adjusted to the light as I struggled to get out of bed, yelling, "Just a minute!" as I scrambled to find something to cover my naked body.

Virginia had jumped up with me, a wild look in her eye. I whispered, "Go into the bathroom. I'll take care of this." I wrapped the blanket around me as I stumbled to the door. I waited until Virginia slipped into the bathroom before I cracked the door, leaving the security chain in place.

Blinking the sleep out of my eyes, I said groggily, "Yes, what is it?" as I recognized Jim, one of the Captains from the LANTIRN SPO I was traveling with.

Jim saw my sleepy face and said, "Oh, sorry, Alex. I didn't think you'd still be in bed. George wants us to meet in the lobby this evening to go over what we've been doing and what we're going to do this coming week."

"Sure, Jim, I'll be there," I said, still blinking my eyes. "What time?"

"Probably about 5 PM. Then we're going to go over to the Downtowner for dinner," Jim said. "You're welcome to join us if you wish."

"Let me think about that, and I'll let you know when we meet up," I said, groaning internally, not wanting to socialize with the guys.

"Okay, Alex. We'll see you at 5 PM," Jim said and headed down the hall.

I eased the door shut. Then I felt two arms wrap around my waist.

"Sorry about that," I said as I turned, dropping my blanket and wrapping my arms around Virginia. I tilted my head down as she tilted her head up, and our lips met in a soft sensual kiss.

After an interminable time, we broke, and Virginia snuggled in, her head tucked under my chin. "Looks like you have a date tonight," she said with a giggle.

"I'd much rather be between your legs tonight," I said, kissing the top of Virginia's head.

Virginia pulled back, bringing her head up and looking me in the eye, a grin spreading over her face. "Why, Lieutenant Summers. Are you propositioning me?"

"For starters, yes, Lieutenant Hanratty," I said as my hands came up to cup her beautiful face. "After that, there are many, many other things I want to do to you that are x-rated and not in any military manual."

I leaned in and met her lips again as Virginia's hands cupped my face. Her soft, supple lips felt so good on mine that I softly moaned my appreciation. Virginia must have felt the same because she let out a soft moan as the kiss continued. After an interminable time, I broke the kiss. I pulled her into my body, wrapping my arms around her shoulder blades and crushing her breasts into mine. Her arms went around my waist and tightened, pulling our hips together.

Before anything happened, our stomachs gurgled, reminding us that it was getting late and we hadn't had breakfast yet. We reluctantly parted and went about getting ready for breakfast. Luckily, the breakfast room was open later on Sundays, so we hurriedly dressed and headed down to get breakfast. When we got there, the food selection was pretty much picked over. We both managed to scrape enough together to make a decent meal. We had the place to ourselves, so we picked a clean table, sat down, and tucked in.

We tried to plan what to do for the day, but to be honest, the first item on my list was to get Virginia naked and wing it from there. Virginia's plan turned out to be quite similar to mine. It became hard to concentrate on eating breakfast. Thoughts of nipple sucking and clit tonguing going through your head will distract you, especially when the target of those actions is sitting across the table from you.

We got done in a hurry and nearly ran back to our room. Once the door was secured, our clothes flew off, and we scrambled onto my bed, which was still made up. I lay on my back and had Virginia straddle my head, facing the headboard. I pulled her down until I could attack her pussy with my tongue, my nose bumping her clit as she rolled her hips.

I looked up to see her looking down at me, those beautiful sapphire blue eyes lidded with lust. I slid my hands up over her hips and up her sides until they cupped her breasts, the hard nipples scoring my palms. I closed my fingers around those globes, squeezing them like stress balls. Virginia threw her head back and gasped, speeding up her rhythm as my tongue plundered her hole. She grabbed the headboard to keep herself upright, and her thighs started spasming as she reached her climax. When the moment was right, I latched onto her clit and sucked, licked, and nipped it for all I was worth, sending her over the edge.

Virginia's thighs tightened around my head as she ground her pussy into my face. She repeatedly gasped, "Oh, god!" until she came down from her apex. I released my hold on Virginia's clit so she could calm down and collect her breath. A small gush of her delicious fluids flowed out, and I lapped them up. She slowly rolled off me and slid down until she was reclined next to me. We turned to each other, wrapped our arms around each other, and kissed softly.

"As I said, I'd rather be between your legs than anywhere else," I said when we broke our kiss.

"What if I want to be between your legs?" Virginia asked with a grin.

"Well, the classic sixty-nine position would solve that for both of us," I suggested helpfully.

"Yes," Virginia said, "that would solve that. But right now, I need to go pee."

Virginia moved to get up, but I didn't immediately let her go. I asked, "Virginia, can I ask a favor of you?"

"Okay," Virginia answered as a puzzled look came over her face. "What is it?"

A look of embarrassment came over my face as I answered, "I would like to watch you pee." Before Virginia could respond, I went on, "I kind of get off on watching women pee, and I'd like to watch you pee ... unless you think that's too weird."

"So, you were watching me yesterday morning. I thought I heard you outside the door," Virginia said. "Well, a fetish is a fetish. I don't mind. I just hope I don't freeze up when I try to go."

"Oh, good," I said, scrambling up and out of bed. I went into the bathroom and put up the toilet seat for Virginia. When Virginia walked in, she noticed the big grin on my face and started grinning herself. Once she positioned herself over the bowl, her legs spread wide, I got down on my knees and sat back on my heels in front of her to watch.

After a moment's delay, Virginia started peeing, her golden urine flowing into the toilet bowl. I gazed closely at the stream, admiring the intricate form of the stream as it shot into the toilet. I loved how the shape of the torrent changed during its journey into the bowl. I took a deep breath, smelling her tangy urine. My nipples shot up to attention, and my pussy started flowing. My right hand flew to my clit, and I strummed it like a banjo. As Virginia squeezed out one last squirt, I came hard, gasping, "Oh, god!"

I looked up into Virginia's face, a big goofy smile on my face. "Thank you, Virginia," I said, "that was wonderful."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," Virginia said, reaching for a square of toilet paper.

I reached out and put a hand on her arm, saying, "No, let me get this. Scoot up," I commanded.

When Virginia did, I took my tongue and licked her clean. The salty acrid taste of her urine made me close my eyes from the pleasure. After a moment of bliss, I stood up and let Virginia step away from the toilet.

"I hope that didn't gross you out," I said as I reached over to flush the toilet.

"No," Virginia replied. "Actually, I rather liked watching you enjoy that. Also, your tongue is much nicer than toilet paper."

I needed to pee myself, so I asked, "Do you want to watch me pee?" as I positioned myself over the toilet.

"It's not really my thing, but I won't run away in horror while you do," Virginia replied as her eyes moved down to my pussy.

With that, I let go, emptying my bladder, watching Virginia watch me. She didn't show any aversion but didn't pull her gaze away either. Once I was done, I wiped myself with a sheet of toilet paper before flushing the toilet again.

"So, do you want to hit the shower first? Or would you like me to wash your back?" I asked as I reached into the shower to turn it on.

"Just my back?" Virginia asked, a grin spreading over her face.

"No, I also offer full-service cleaning for a price," I snarked as I adjusted the water temperature.

"Should I be afraid of what the price is?" Virginia snarked.

"If you have to ask, you should be," I said as I stepped into the shower, motioning her to join me.

Needless to say, we had a lot of fun showering until we ran out of hot water.

It was a beautiful Sunday afternoon, so we decided to drive around and do some sightseeing. We didn't go too far, mindful that I had to be back before 5 PM. We drove to Ontonagon to see if we could visit the lighthouse there. We were in luck, and the lighthouse was open for tours. We hopped into the Historical Society van and rode to the lighthouse. We climbed up in the tower and could see over Lake Superior for miles. When we finished the tour, we visited the Gift Shop, and I bought a small agate.

We returned to the hotel in time for me to make my 5 PM meeting. Virginia insisted that I go to dinner with them, so they wouldn't become suspicious that we were spending too much time together. I hated that we had to hide our relationship, not that I wanted to out myself, but because we always had to calculate the risk of being caught. I promised her I'd bring dessert.

I headed down to the lobby at 4:55 PM. When I got there, Jim and Tom were already there. George and Steve came in just after I did. We gathered around in the far corner of the lobby to talk.

"I don't want to spend much time doing this," George said. He was a Major and head of the avionics software group I worked in, although I didn't directly report to him. "I just wanted to make sure that everyone could get into the presentations they wanted to. Also, I want to get a quick preview of the presentations you'll attend this week to ensure we don't fail to cover one of them. Steve, let's start with you."

Steve was a senior Captain and would be going up for the Major's board soon. He went through his list pretty quickly. None of the presentations he wanted to attend were of any interest to me, so that wouldn't be an issue. Tom went next, followed by Jim, both junior Captains who had just pinned on last year, and finally me. Once I finished up, George went over the combined list, and it turned out we had everything covered for the coming week. We didn't have to wrangle over who needed to attend what. George was very pleased and said so. He would be the one reporting up to Colonel McArter. He would justify the expense of sending us to this conference, which meant I didn't have to independently explain my being there. Of course, I was expected to write up a white paper on what I had learned, but I had taken copious notes, so that wouldn't be a problem.

We wrapped up at 5:30 PM and headed out to the Downtowner. Jim and Tom rode with me since they were coming back to the hotel after dinner, while George and Steve planned to do some bar hopping afterward. We got to the Downtowner and got a table on the patio since it was a lovely evening with no breeze.

I actually enjoyed dinner. The guys were behaving themselves, and we chatted a lot about current events. George was married, so he behaved himself, which helped keep the three Captains in check. That's not to say that the three didn't try to hit on the waitress, but they weren't obnoxious about it. Nobody said anything about my sharing a room with someone I'd never met, which made me happy. I remembered to order a piece of cheesecake to take back to the hotel.

When we were finally ready to break up, Jim and Tom headed out with me to my car. On the way back to the hotel, Jim asked, "Alex, who's that Lieutenant you're sharing with? Is she seeing anyone?"

I carefully answered, "Jim, as far as I know, she's not dating anybody. Her name is Virginia Hanratty. In fact, she's actually on her way to her new assignment at Wright-Pat."

Jim's face lit up, and he said, "Super! Maybe I'll see her around the base."

"She's going to be over in Area A," I cautioned. "You're not going to get a lot of chances to see her. She's going to be working at FTD."

Jim's face fell when he heard that. FTD was a black hole that nobody messes with. The entire building was, in essence, a secure vault.

To shine him on, I added, "Do you want me to mention you to her?"

Jim looked at me and asked, "Would you?"

"Sure, Jim, just for you," I said. I thought by doing so, I could divert any suspicion from Virginia and me being lesbian lovers. If I made out like I was willing to hook Virginia up with one of my fellow male officers, it just might work. With Tom as a witness, I think I've sown a seed in both of their minds that I was a typical heterosexual female.

We returned to the hotel and said our 'Goodnights' in the lobby. I headed back to my room with a big smile on my face. I was thinking about what was waiting for me in my room. Before unlocking the door and opening it, I knocked to warn Virginia that I was there. If I had had someone with me, I'd want Virginia to be decent before opening the door.

"Come on in," Virginia called out as I opened the door. I came in and turned to secure the door. As I hooked the chain, I felt her arms wrap around me, her body tight against my back. I sat the bag with the cheesecake down.

"Did you miss me?" I asked as I turned in her arms and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her back in tight against my body.

"No, not really," Virginia said, a cheeky grin on her face. "Did you have fun having dinner with the boys?"

Instead of answering her with words, I tilted my head down as she tilted her head up. I kissed her, putting as much passion into it as I could. I wanted to let her know that I'd much rather be here now than having fun with the 'boys.'

After an appropriate amount of time to make my point, I broke the kiss and grinned at her as I said, "Jim wants me to ask you if you'd be interested in a date. He thinks you're 'hawt.'"

"Well, not to be full of myself, but I am 'hawt,'" Virginia said.

"You're not full of yourself if it's true," I said, leaning in for another kiss.

After an appropriate amount of time affirming my opinion of Virginia's 'hawtness,' I broke the kiss. I said, "I told him I'd mention it to you at an appropriate time. I figured if I said that, it would allay any suspicions in their minds that we were more than just friends. I hope you don't mind?"

Virginia looked thoughtful for a moment and said, "Actually, that's pretty smart." Flashing another cheeky grin at me, she continued, "Do you think I should go out on a date with him?"

"Over my dead body," I snarked as I leaned in for another kiss.

When we broke, a puzzled look came over Virginia's face. Seeing it, I asked, "What?"

"I was wondering why we're not naked?" she asked.

"That's easily remedied," I answered, my hands flying to my buttons as I backed away from Virginia and started disrobing. Virginia began to undress also, apparently racing to see if she could get naked before I did. When we were both naked, I wrapped Virginia in my arms, our bodies molded together as I guided us to her bed. I eased her down onto the bed before breaking our kiss.

I then sat on the other end of the bed, and we both scooted up until our pussies were touching while I threw my left leg over Virginia's right leg, and she did the same to me. Leaning back so I was propped up by my two arms, I started rolling my hips, grinding my pussy against Virginia's. Virginia was leaning back on her arms as she began moving her hips in a counter-motion to mine. I loved the view of Virginia's taut core, her jiggling breasts, her hard nipples pointing to the ceiling, and her beautiful sapphire blue eyes, lidded with lust, locked to mine.

We slowly sped up our tempo, gasping each time our clits collided. My pussy was so wet and hot, my flowing juices fighting my attempt to get more friction from the grinding. Virginia was producing copious amounts of fluids too. I could feel my orgasm building, coming up from the pit of my stomach and spreading through my body as my thighs started spasming. My orgasm broke over me as I gasped, "Oh, god!" repeatedly. Virginia responded identically. Our spasming hips lost their rhythm, causing our clits to chaotically collide. Once again, I felt a gush of fluids escape my pussy before I collapsed backward, my head hanging off the end of the bed. I felt another gush of fluids, which must have been Virginia's. I pulled myself up and turned around until I could lie next to Virginia, both of us still gasping as we recovered our breath.

I wrapped my arms around her and gasped, "Oh, god, Virginia, you made me squirt again."

Virginia gasped, "You made me squirt too."

I reached down and gathered some of the juices on Virginia's pussy and brought my fingers up, and licked them clean, savoring the mix of our cum. I went back for seconds and let Virginia lick my fingers clean.

As if reading each other's minds, Virginia scrambled up, turned around, and straddled my head. This gave my tongue access to her pussy as she dove into my pussy tongue first. I cleaned Virginia's pussy, working my tongue into every crack and crevice to get every drop of our juices. But I didn't stop there, and neither did Virginia. I drove my tongue into her hole and started swirling it around, determined to make her produce more juices for me to savor. I plunged my tongue in and out, my nose nearly resting on Virginia's perineum, my chin bumping her clit. Virginia was plundering my pussy, and I could feel another orgasm building as my thighs and core started spasming. My hands clenched Virginia's ass as I crashed into a second incredible orgasm. I knew Virginia was close, so I attempted to continue attacking her pussy as I experienced my orgasm. Suddenly, I felt her crash into her orgasm. I was rewarded with another flood of her juices as I had awarded Virginia with another gush of mine. Virginia's thighs clamped onto my head, spasming as her orgasm continued rolling on. At the same time, my tongue worked to catch every last drop of her cum. Finally, I had to stop. By now, I was gasping so hard I couldn't do anything more than try to get oxygen into my lungs.

Virginia clambered up and around so we could cuddle each other as we recuperated from our latest orgasm. We gazed into each other's eyes, and I started thinking that I could fall hard for this woman ... that I wanted more from her than just mind-blowing sex.